TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey Steve got cheers when he got to the crowd :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I thought crowd saying get JOHN out - or was I wishing it?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's what everyone else says too Sara. It's my nerves ;)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you think the "in no particular order" applied to just the safe people or the evicted people too?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think the 'no particular order' applies to the number of votes each person got. I'm sure John got the most votes.

The way she did it was confusing to the HM's, sahying who was through and then while they were cheering, saying the first person evicted is. It looked like at first Steve thought she said he was through to the final...very surprised when she told him he was evicted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they didn't understand at first. There's probably quite a lot of background noise too.

Someone (not the spoiler person) has suggested they're going to announce John James next, and say he'll be out in the second half. Then they have extra time to sort it all out if he plays up.

Annoyed that Davina seems to like Dave when the others mention him!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree Cricket - the no particular order just refers to - the 1st person called either way, was not necessarily the one would the most votes (or least votes). So let's hope John James and then Dave (of course) and then I don't care who is 4th.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She said "in no particular order" right before she announced Andrew was safe (so that definitely means Andrew wasn't necessarily the fave person in the vote) but I didn't know if the "in no particular order" also applies to Steve, or whether Steve actually did have the most votes. If he actually got the most votes I'm nerrrrrrrvous!

So they didn't announce the next person! But they do now have a time buffer in case there's any highjinks.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I doubt Steve got the most - there was a huge online campaign to save him over the last 24 hours.. didn't work, but he could not have gotten the most. Had to have been JJ1 and Dave (just threw that in)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SPOILER for the second out:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
It's Corin. What a nightmare. I think Dave's staying.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling only one of Sam and John James is out, and they're going to have everything building up to the end with the housemates (and us) wondering which goes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The second safe person is SPOILER:

Spoiler
Mario

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Well, I should not look in spoiler boxes (but I always do!)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Arghhh, lost my feeds after Davina interviewed Steve. Now I've got the BBLB show I saw earlier or a TV show. I've been waiting all week to see John go and now I won't. Darn! On top of that we're having a horrible thunderstorm. Shut the main compuer off. Is my laptop safe during a storm?

I think "in no particular order" went for both those going through and those being evicted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
PMing you an alternate link, Cricket. Next show starts at 2.35pm so they'll be back on BB then (until then it's whatever they chose to play!).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Your laptop is safe if it's not plugged into the electric... but it depends if your internet connection stays up too! Good luck!

Sara, yep, I can't help but look and now I'm finding it very difficult not to say something!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much, Kitt....you're an absolute doll.

The only reason I can think of if Dave doesn't go out tonight is if there is one of those votebots where peeps are keeping him in on purpose because he is so disliked, just like they did with that guy on AI a few years ago. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Third person out is:

Spoiler
Sam

Third person safe is:

Spoiler
JJ2

And this is me not being able to keep my mouth shut:

Spoiler
I cannot believe this! Dave is going to be safe. I just cannot believe it! Don't the voters have eyes and ears!!!!!! Or if Dave is out then we're stuck with John James?!?!!? I don't know what's worse!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
How do you know who are the next safe and out??? I thought it was broadcast live over there?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
People who are there post spoilers to twitter... it's live but on a tape delay.

You're welcome, Cricket :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fourth person out is:

Spoiler
John James

Fourth person safe is:

Spoiler
Dave

Me:

Spoiler
I have nothing positive to say about any of this

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on my laptop, Kitt. Just unplugged it. We just had a crack of lightening that hit our front lawn and blew the tv out...had to reset the dish. Bad weather here just when I can't want it, lol.

Got into one of you sites pm'd and I'm ready to watch John go. Thank you again.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like too much emphasis was put on getting John James out that the other good housemates fell through the cracks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Back to live tv and no spoiler boxes:

Second safe person is Mario!

Second evicted person is Corin :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's serious weather Cricket! Stay safe.

I know the odds had Corin always on the edge of going, but I'm still really depressed to see her go. At least the crowd are cheering (with some boos). She's taking it like a trooper.