TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2010 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
I'm firmly OFF the sam,josie or corin Bandwagon.

DARn, i had a brainfart when i typed that. I'm ON the corin bandwagon it should have read.

as for JJ's mom, it sounds like she is "used to" have an aggressive shouter after her and it doesnt affect her the way most women would be affected. Guess the Apple didnt fall too far from the three

JJ must be like his dad, why else would she put up the Bullying aggressive hounding that he does??

as for JJ on the Show, there was a very telling convo/ situation that happened yesterday. Josie and JJ were Cuddling and he called her out on how she is Treating him like Her baby. He made a joke how after she kisses him he needs to curl up into a fetal position.

it went on for a few mins and I think that the Implications of it were Completely and utterly lost on Josie.

In my opinion JJ was trying to ram home that JOsie was NOT treating him like a man when she was Cuddling and kissing his ears, neck etc. However, it is JJ who always ducks his head away from her and she ends up with A NECK or cheek. So i dont think SHE feels he is her child, HE thinks that way and is trying to convince her that it means nothing.

yes, i know that was confusing.

I LOVED the titan the Robot invasion. I was just killing myself laughing at the way it would move around and line itself up infront of HMs before playing the Noms.

Looking up, then down, then up ... at Sam - then saying Exterminate! exterminate! while squirting something at him was Gutbustingly hilarious.

Is gutbustingly a word?? oh well.

i hope it is shown in detail on the HLs show today. I wanna send it to my mom. That titan robot is really amazing

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the robot funny, Sunshyne? I loved it. It was so funny to watch the newbies when it started up, esp. JJ2.

Corin is also my fave at the moment and I so hope she doesn't go over Dave tonight. That would be just so wrong. Why a thumsucking woman is in the finals is beyond me.

The crowd is outside yelling away, but the housemates are saying what they hear and I can't tell what they are saying.

If BB is an hour ahead, the highlights show should start in just a few minutes and then the evictions. Woo Hoo!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne - I saw that J&JJ1 convo also & thought the same thing. Only he would think that a woman in his bed pulling him to her breast would be feeling maternal. I'm sure she kisses him that way to avoid his rejection.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ugh, I see John is wearing his 'manliner'...ugh. I hope his mother has something to say to him about it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The titan "robot" is very well made, but its NOT a robot, despite what the housemates all believe. It's a guy in a suit.

Robots that walk upright on 2 legs are very difficult to make and they only just recently invented one in Japan that can balance and walk on 2 legs. Titan the robot is a very well designed costume with various remote controlled devices built into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_the_Robot

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg, I thought that the first time, but when I read about it they said the person at the controls had to be very good. I stared at it to see if there was a person inside and just couldn't see how there could be. Are they talking about the man at the controls inside?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Davina is on BBLB and says she'd like to see Josie, Corin and Sam in the final. I hope that changes the votes re Corin and she stays; Sam as well.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Robot or costume, Titan FREAKS ME OUT!! I really hope they do show those clips on the highlights show, they sound hilarious. Yep Cricket, there's a man with controls inside.

Cricket, I didn't mean the tv show would start early, but that the hms were saying the preparations BB makes them do were running about an hour early, so I wondered if they were going to do the eviction early and tape it for broadcast. But then during my very brief ;) period of being productive and away from the thread I realised they can't do the eviction early because they can't do it until the phone lines are closed, and they don't close until some time during the show. If the lines are open until the end of part one, then the hms are just imagining the sped up timetable.

I am very nervous for Corin. And it would be such an injustice if Dave stayed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested in spoilers for tonight, someone is posting on the DS forum, saying he/she's in the audience.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1331829

Obviously the thread will SPOIL the evictions if they're not fibbing about being there!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What's interesting, Kitt, is they just played BBLB, so we still have the highlights for today?

I thought the HM's just said 5 min. to go, but they are now sayng 50 min., so you're right, it will start @ normal time. Thanks for the clarification.

The robot scares you? I think it's cool. If you haven't watched it yet, look for Josie in the other room behind the glass. She is also terrified of the robot.

ETA: Thanks for the spoiler thread, Kitt. It will be helpful in case my feeds go out for some reason.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tonight's shows are 1-2pm and 2.35-3.25pm board time. Don't know if all evictions will be in the second part or if they'll squeeze one or to in the first part. The BBLB you're watching isn't live, I don't think.

Yep, Titan gives me the creeps! I expect I would be all right given a while with him, but viscerally(?) my reaction is to run!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There were two BBLB's on my site. I'm pretty sure I was watching the live one. All the parents and friends were there, as well as Davina, who said she had to go rehearse. It may have been taped, but I believe it was today's show. Is today, Day 73?

It's starting! Earlier, the house thought they heard, "Get John Out"...hope he gets booed. Josie said she didn't want to hear about any names being yelled out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
John James got big boos, Sam got big cheers, the rest were all pretty much of a muchness.

I am nervous about this one! I think John James is gone but the rest I don't know.

(yep, day 73. the one you saw was today's but it was live earlier this morning. I was catching up on it at the same time as you as I missed it!)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
John wanted to go home because he was scared of Nathan? Does this guy just not get it? Says he wants to take responsibility for his actions, but then wants to run. Unbelievable. He owes Rachel an apology, not Nathan. I hope his country laughs @ him when he returns.

He sure isn't the strong, good-looking Aussie I've always seen on TV.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What happened to him arguing with men and women equally? He just blew that; completely kowtowed to Nathan, no argument about Rachel.

I hope Davina makes him apologize to Rachel on live TV.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's unbelievable. And then he gets his phonecall and it's like nothing ever happened, he just goes back to his normal way, oblivious of who's had to be running around dealing with the mess he made.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lines ARE closing early, so the hms weren't paranoid! Lines closing in a couple of mins, so maybe an eviction or two at the end of this hour.

Titan just focusing on Steve was one of Bob Righter's tasks, I didn't realise that!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave said "less of a loss" in himself going forward, not better for his game like I had stated; however, I do believe that's what he was thinking. He knew Steve was the expected winner.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes I agree, Dave's a very calculated player.

I got distracted but I think Davina just said evictions at the end of this show (i.e. in about 15mins)??

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm very nervous as well, Kitt. I think we'll be happy and sad tonight.

I wish John was getting evicted on a normal eviction just so Davina would have the time to give it to him for his behavior in the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to that spoiler above, they are coming out on their own, not in pairs.

First person is out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Spoiler about the first out, because I cannot keep my mouth shut:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
STEVE is out first! I cannot believe it. Ok he's been a bore and a bit of a lech at times, but out before JJ!?!?!? What is going on!!!!!?!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Who does everyone think will go out first? Hmmm...not in pairs. The HM's are going to be blown away by 4 being evicted. They think it's 2 at the most. By taking them out singly, they will be totally shocked when the 3rd person's name is called.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The pairs rumour was probably because they are announcing one out and one safe each time. The first safe person is:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Andrew

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's now announcing number one eviction on tv. She said they are announcing IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!

First SAFE person is ANDREW

First EVICTED person is STEVE!

Don't know if the "no particular order" applies to the safe people or the out people.

I think the crowd were chanting "Get Corin Out!???" eta: everyone else says they were saying "Get John Out."