TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 19, 2010 users admin

Marksman

05-04-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marksman a private message Print Post    
Nathan is dating Rachel wat?

Were they even in the house at the same time?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Nathan is dating the first Rachel. The one who was voted out first this season. The one John James harassed for her whole time in the house because she had a "look" on her face. I guess he never looked in the mirror when he pulled his "look" which was far worse to me.

Muse

08-09-2001

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to believe that a few wadded up balls of socks would have created that kind of massive flooding.

Stormie, Steve winning -- can I ask why? Is there a reason beyond him being disabled? I find him about as boring as JJ.

I don't feel at all sorry for John James. He thought the "Rate My Mates" game was hilarious because it made him look good, but then gets upset when BB dares suggest that he should wear a crab costume. As for Nathan and Rachael -- maybe he shouldn't have been so awful to Rachael when she was in the house.

Ben and Mario will be interesting. I missed it on the LF.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They showed Ben and Mario meeting on BBLB, and it was actually quite sweet. They really seemed like they were pleased to see each other. I don't think Ben's the type to hold a grudge and Mario has said a few times he's missed Ben.

John mentioned a few days ago that this coming eviction would be one of the worst to go on, because there would be four people sharing the after shows, and only four days before the finale. I wonder if that doesn't play into his wanting to leave too, particularly now he knows the quitees are still getting to do BBLB and other BB related things. If he goes tomorrow morning he'd get one day of BBLB to himself, and might still be allowed to get involved in the regular Friday night hoopla. I think he's realised he's crashed and it might be a way out. (Don't think he's actually going to do it though.)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I have no firm reason Muse, other than he hasn't irritated me much this series, lol, and I figure why not give it to someone with a disability who has lasted this long, plus he seems relatively the same since the start, even though I agree, he doesn't seem to have done much, I looked at it from another perspective and thought maybe for someone with his type of disability, he has.

I predict for the predictability task, BB will give the HMs a massive amount of fails, being that most of them have been so predictable, lol.

Here are a few pics of the flood and aftermath, for more flood pics at CH4 click here and DS pics click here. Luckily Corin wasn't plugged in, she would have experienced an electrical buzz

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
John James got a 2 minute phone call with Nathan - apparently so Nathan could assure JJ1 that he is not going to beat up his mother - Nathan did have breakfast with JJ1's mother though!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie tells John James that he's done the right thing by staying in the house. "I didn’t do anything," he argues. "I just sat in the Big Brother house and threatened to leave until I got what I wanted."

Pretty much what he has done the entire time there. Whatever he wanted.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Titan the robot is back in the BB house this am - replaying previous nominations! HMs are laughing and having fun with it... so far.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"I just sat in the Big Brother house and threatened to leave until I got what I wanted."

Yep, he's pretty much got that down to pat.

I was thinking of Titan last night when they had that BBUS robot! BBUK robots have style! Wonder how long before the nom talk gets nasty.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Morning odds:

John James 2/5
Sam 6/1
Steve 13/1
Dave 12/1
Corin 10/1

Most bookies have Corin just behind Dave but that one I listed is the one I normally list, and she's just in front of him. How can this happen?!?! How can people possibly want Steve or Corin out more than Dave?!

The rest are safe, according to the odds anyway.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
OMG! I cannot believe BB caved for that spoiled man-child. He blamed them for the things he said and they let him have his way once again. Why do they always give in to him? If he stays tomorrow, he will be insufferable for the final four days.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sarasmile:
John James got a 2 minute phone call with Nathan - apparently so Nathan could assure JJ1 that he is not going to beat up his mother - Nathan did have breakfast with JJ1's mother though!

What? Or for god's sakes. They treat him like the baby his mother must have. Nathan told Corin he was going after him. Did baby John go to the DR and cry? He acts like such a woos, but he's really a bully, even admitting he's bullied BB.

I hope Corin goes after John like mad. He's backing down a bit now from arguing with her. I also hope it makes Corin rise in the ratings. If she goes out before Dave that would be awful. I was right the first time yesterday when I said because Ben thought Corin would have gotten voted into the finals, Dave would be nice to her now. At first I thought he was attacking her, but he was just trying to get closer to her by making up the chore lie.

Lol @ Titan today. The 3 newbies jumping back when he turned on was hysterical. The look on JJ2's face was priceless.

I can't wait to hear what the robot said when we couldn't hear it. I wanted him to do a John rant, so John can hear how he sounds. So glad there is a chance John will go out Friday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

08:33 Dave and JJ have been breaking down the chances of winning for each housemate
09:31 Dave and JJ have fallen asleep on their camp beds in the Garden. Not the best guards are they?!
09:50 The housemates have been woken up by the Bob Righter theme tune again
12:03 John is out of the Diary Room. He is considering quitting the show!!
12:33 Andrew has just broken down the chain of events that he believes has led to John being on the verge of quitting
12:40 John James has been called to the Diary Room
12:56 Sam has just told Josie she is only Bristolian because she has bristles on her legs
13:29 Mario has admitted he is desperate to win the show
13:39 JJ reckons John James has blown his chances of winning
13:49 Steve has been summoned to the Diary Room by Bob Righter and the House has been made out of bounds to the other housemates...
14:20 Titan is in the House!!
14:26 Titan has now made his exit
14:58 The boys are discussing who has a chance of winning in the Living Room.
15:24 Corin, Steve, Dave and Andrew are drooling over the possibility of a luxury shopping budget
16:39 Bob Righter has just come to life - but none of the housemates have even noticed!
17:52 Dave and Andrew have performed with Andrew Stone for the housemates
18:25 Josie and Sam are discussing the time he called her 'fake'. Sam says he didn't mean in the way he said it

Seems like they're all kind of making peace with what has been said and done.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seems like they're all kind of making peace with what has been said and done.

Most of what we heard were noms by the others for Steve, Kitt. Dave's was the worst, as he said it would be better for his game if Steve was gone. Hope that gets him some votes and the bets on him change.

Quote from DS:

John James to the DR

Josie: The John James Show

Sam: Starring John James

LOL...so John threatened to leave again today because he was scared to death of Nathan; said goodbye to the HM's and basically BB caved with the phone call to apologize to Nathan AND Rachel, but he only apologizes to Nathan. Just solidfies many of our theories that he only picks on women and is afraid to take a man on. What a guy...not.

He's now going on about who will go on Friday and how it's going to be him (does this every time he's up) and how it might be 2 people. I didn't see a response to my thought of it being 4 yesterday, so it is 4, right? Isn't that what we read after last Friday?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow on Dave's reason for nomming Steve!! Steve seems to have taken it all reasonably well, to his credit.

Yes, definitely four tomorrow. Don't know if it will be a stop the vote, count, two out, start the vote, stop the vote, count, two out, or a regular four. Probably just a regular four as the show is only extended by 20 mins or so.

On the feed earlier I heard them say they asked one of the visitors (might have been Ben) if there were four out tomorrow, and they may have given a nod, but they weren't quite sure, so I think they're pretty clued up to it likely being a big eviction.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Kitt. John was saying today it might be a double eviction and they were agreeing, but I didn't see who was around him. I hope they are tres surprised at 4 going tomorrow night. Interesting how it might be done. Cannot wait!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Probably just a regular four as the show is only extended by 20 mins or so.

Since we have seen that British television doesn't have as precise a schedule as US TV does, couldn't they extend it if they wanted? they did for the flood coverage. I really would prefer if all four left together and didn't even get an individual interview with Davina.

It's hard for me to believe that Corin will go before JJ2 and Andrew since JJ2 has just been JJ1's shadow and Andrew hasn't done much other than 24 and the watermelon thing. Has JJ2 even had an individual task?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
John mentioned a few days ago that this coming eviction would be one of the worst to go on, because there would be four people sharing the after shows, and only four days before the finale. I wonder if that doesn't play into his wanting to leave too, particularly now he knows the quitees are still getting to do BBLB and other BB related things. If he goes tomorrow morning he'd get one day of BBLB to himself, and might still be allowed to get involved in the regular Friday night hoopla. I think he's realised he's crashed and it might be a way out. (Don't think he's actually going to do it though.)

Very possible, Kitt. I think I heard also that now that he knows his Mom is near, he wants to see her. He needs to put his big boy pants on and wait another day. Then he can see Mommy.

By the way, does anyone else think those tight capri pants that JJ wears are a bit effeminate or is that the new style for men now? Why not wear shorts or long jeans?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy, when I spoke to my mum this morning she was all upset because she missed one of her soaps because the newspaper (that's still where she gets her tv times) said a football match was on. UEFA switched the day of football match from yesterday to today, so the channel put today's soap on a day early. She was not impressed! So yes, they do swap things on the schedule round, but I don't think they have this time as it's still listed the same - 9-10pm for the highlights and 10.35-11.25 for the Eviction part. There's nothing to stop them only showing 40 mins of highlights though, and having two out in the first show. Really if they're going to give them anywhere near the time they usually give evictions they'd have to do that.

I couldn't find a feed for BBLB, but apparently JJ1's mum was on there, and she said he argues with her like that too, and she hides in the toilet, then he shouts at her through the door! She seems like a nice lady but a "don't you talk to me like that!" would have done JJ a lot of good I think.

Haven't noticed the tight pants! Is that JJ1 or JJ2?

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
john james still hasnt left, BigBrother has coddled their baby once again. I see above that JJ Got the phonecall he DEMANDED.

No wonder i see a relaxed and SMIRKING JJ on feeds.

Now I must say, I watched EVERYTHING yesterday LIVE with Ben and Nathan.

Nathan having dinner with Corin mainly seemed to focus on John, which seemed planned.

not at all, I completely admanantly disagree. Most of the approximately 45min chat was Nathan talking about how Corin needs to stand up to the Bullies. There was lots of talk about outside the house as in What Nathan is doing.
VERY little was said as to JJ, only a few sentences.

however, when Corin was telling everyone back in the house, it sounded much worse than when Nathan Said it. JJ's face showed his upset when Suddenly JJ2, Dave and the other guys started telling him that they would beat the crap out of any guy who said that (see below) about their girlfriend, daughter

JJ made some kind of a comment like Rachel came onto BigBrother to Sell her body/ use her body to make money.

Either way, JJ went off when he realized Nathan was there too and He started Claiming a BB setup.... even tho HE is the one to chose Rachel #1 and HE is the one who as part of the task needed to wear the crab costume and be referred to as CRABEYES> he publically that day stated it doesnt bother him at all.

Suddenly the next day with Rachel, it was a terrible pointed insult or something.

I am very tired of these people.

Something I'm surprised no one caught was JJ when he was leaving and Josie was pleading for a five min talk before he left... JJ called out to her that His real family is outside, his mom is waiting for him and she should Stay there and Pretend it was all real.

Seriously.

And now its like everyone in thehouse forgot he did it... outted his FAKE romance with Josie.

i'm starting to feel no one in the house should win. Corin is the only one to show ANY backbone.

Everyone else is kissing JJ's butt because they are afraid of his fanbase.

The eleborate fake walkout has now focused his fanbase on Corin- which i think JJ may have predicted Prior to his overacting

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
btw i am nauseated how cheerful JJ is now. Its like the spiteful only child throwing a Fivestar Fit to get mom to buy a toy, NOT to get the toy, but for the attention.

AND right this second he is on one of his CORIN attack rants.

after seeing Josie's behaviour these past two days, I hate the fact she may win. I'm firmly OFF the sam,josie or corin Bandwagon.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they let John speak to Nathan, it would be so much more boring if he left now. I think it would be hilarious if John said he was going to leave to manipulate BB to let him make the call, bc they created the whole situation, good move John, he knows the game well, but, who knows, he may have just said that to make himself look like he knew what he was doing, rather than having been genuinely worried about Nathan. And if Nathan did have breakfast with John's mother, I can see her having a word with him, maybe he should have worried, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A newspaper has twittered that tomorrow's interviews will be done in pairs - i.e. John James and no.2 interviewed together, no.3 and no.4 interviewed together.

They didn't mention when or if the count will restart between pairs, but doing the paired interviews means they could fit it in the normal format (and my guess is probably will).

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
in your world it might be okay to out n out call someone a Wh--- ( prostitute) , but in mine it isnt. JJ would get his teeth rearranged in my area of canada if he pulled those snotty comments to a guy's girlfriend

they didnt create the situation, JJ did.
jj chose rachel 1 - jj chose to be called crabeyes and wear the costume

there were choices along the way which would NOT have caused any of this to happen.

JJ made his bed, then he forced BB to lay in it so their "Star" would stay

JJ was offered more money last time he was going to leave. He Knows he just needs to fake a wobbly to get what he wants.. at home as well no doubt.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't condone a lot of things that John has said, but BB did in fact create the situation with both Rachel, then Nathan. BB likely wants John to go, then they can more easily manipulate who will win, he's a really huge character in the house, but not likely the person they want to win the final show. Who is really manipulating whom--BB is always in control and has the final say in everything.

Rachel is a grown woman, not a child, had she really been afraid of John, she would not have agreed to be alone with him; she's no slouch, she knew what likely would happen, not to mention she can push a button or two. And did Nathan ever console Rachel in the house? When did any of the HMs care about what John has ever said to Rachel? All of a sudden, now, close to the end. Maybe John should apologize for being so harsh, I hope he will, but not to Nathan, to Rachel.

At the end of the day, this is a game and the contestants do what they do to keep themselves in as long as possible.