TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up on BBLB... When the hms were out of the house they were in portacabins with the care team, they didn't make it to a hotel or out of the compound. They said the sock balls the hms have been playing with and thrown on the roof had blocked the guttering, causing the back up and the flood!!

Carpets are dried but they've been told they will begin to start to mould and smell and will only last another three weeks!! That's going to be fun that last week of Ultimate BB!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Bob Righter predictions are spot on! One of them was JJ2 will agree with three things JJ1 says!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seeing the argument about Corin and the make up is worse than reading about it! I don't expect much of John James but Sam's taken a major turn to the dark side.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to have to turn the highlights show off if they don't stop showing John James. Unbelievable behaviour.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I'm just blown away at how rude John is still being to Rachel, talking about her video again and how she loves herself. I thought he'd realized he was wrong about her, but nope; he's still thinks he is king. I cannot believe he is still acting so idiotic.

I loved when she started talking about crabeyes and Ben kept calling him crabeyes earlier. Hah! Hah! I'd say he failed his part of the food task.

This little boy has got to be booted from the house Friday.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That's good. A lot of the DS folks are pretty scary so it doesn't surprise me that they're not the majority!

Really, Kitt? I've pretty much agreed with whom they like and dislike and why. They don't like John and not particularly Josie for sticking with him and not permanently dumping him. I'm on the fence about her, but as long as she keeps going back to John, I'm not for her.

I only read the WHATAM thread there, but they do not want her with him in that thread. There is a pro JJJ thread, but I never go there, lol.

As far as her game, she's pretty much been in bed a lot and not really done much except laundry. I do think she might be hiding behind John somewhat, so I'd respect her a lot more if she was actually playing on her own. I can't believe the HM's have let both of them stay in this long. There's 2 votes there, as they vote the same...duh!

Most BB's want the couples out first.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The threads that remain and get longer are usually ok, I think they must have some sort of moderator there. But those ones that suddenly start, get filled with insults and then disappear are waaaaaay beyond anything they'd ever let at tvch. This morning when JJ and Josie were rowing there must have been about eight threads, all viciously attacking Josie, possibly with the same posters though I didn't check. After a while someone comes through and deletes them and it's all better again until the next thing pops up.

I'm easily scared away ;). I mostly want info and a light hearted chat, not interested in flame wars!

I don't read the WHATM unless I'm looking for a specific bit of info. It's too long!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, I understand what you are saying, Kitt. I never go in those short ones. I like reading the WHATAM to catch up. Some of those people are very witty and make me LOL a lot. A good laugh is a great thing.

Sarasmile, I'm just at the part of the feeds where Dave is feeding this garbage to Corin. He is lying to her right? This wasn't a BBLB task for Sam and Dave was laughing at her. He can't take that Sam called him two-faced and has even gone to John about it, as well as flat out lying to Corin about it all. As someone said earlier, the bad boys are getting Sam to do their dirty work towards Corin. None of their hands are clean.

Did Ben leave already? I thought he was supposed to be there for a few days? Ben really likes Sam and now that he's found he's popular, he and John are trying to destroy him. I thought they'd try to be his friend, but instead they are continuing to go after him.

Please let this lie from the Good Minister (said in jest) be his ouster on Friday.

There are going to be 4 evictions on Friday, right? How are the bets going?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cricket - as far as I know, Dave is lying about the BBLB task. From what I could tell, Sam just decided to go after Corin hiding her makeup and wigs, egged on by Dave and I think, supported by JJ1. Dave really did get stuck on the Sam calling him two faced remark. He cornered Sam after he talked with Corin (for what seemed to be HOURS) and laid it on thick to him that Sam should not say things like that in front of other people. He is a snake and I cannot wait until he leaves Friday. I am, once again, not going to let it go :-) Dave will leave Friday!
Betting odds are mostly putting JJ1, Sam, Steve and Dave in the top 4 to go. Mario and Andrew seem to be close to Dave, but I am hoping after this next show, Dave will have stronger odds to go. Corin and JJ2 appear to be safe at this point.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And yes, Ben left shortly after the task with Rachael ended.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I still don't understand how Dave can have higher(/lower? - more likely) odds to go than Steve. Sigh.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
During a later portion of John and Josie's argument, a kid shouted over the fence that she loved them, that made them laugh, which started them on the mend again, they seem okay right now, but we'll see.

I didn't like some of the things John said to Rachel1, but she gave it right back to him today, I'm not sure who started in on who first though, if it was Rachel1, then it seemed planned, but it sure got her talked about again. John didn't give her the time of day in the house, which seemed to be what she wanted at the time, for friendship I lamely thought, but now knowing that she posed for a "men's" magazine, makes me wonder if she had wanted to have a "showmance" with him, she sure seemed quick to pick up Nathan when he left, I had no idea she felt anything for him, which makes me wonder if it's all for the rags. Also, if Rachel1 was so fearful of John, then I can't see why she would have agreed to go back in the house to give him a massage, maybe she just had to see him alone once more--ha.

Nathan having dinner with Corin mainly seemed to focus on John, which seemed planned. I really don't think Nathan has any place to speak about John disrespecting women, after the way he spoke to the women in the house and his bowing up to Shabby, now that was disrespectful. And Nathan actually called Rachel1 and Corin his "b's", get real Nathan. He also told Corin something like she had it all sewn up, he made no sense. I thought it was interesting how Corin just went right in and told everyone Nathan and Rachel were together, of course she seemed gutted, but then she had to mention to John that Nathan would be waiting for him at the after party, or something implying he'd beat John up, Nathan, the guy who bows up to women, threatening a man through a woman rather than to his face, so ridiculous.

This whole thing with Rachel1 and Nathan seemed like a set-up to me, via BB of course, just to get some drama going. Again, I don't agree with some things John has said, but I also didn't like a lot of the things Nathan said. Women are not fragile doilies, many women can, and do, speak up for themselves and others, Josie is much like that, but some women like to pretend they are weak and frail to get attention, I didn't think Rachel1 had done that in the house, but now I'm not so sure. I think a more entertaining task would have been John having to listen to Rachael2 talk at him, lol. And this whole thing has put me off of Corin, it just added to how she treated her girlfriend, agreement or not, flirting with Nathan and JJ looked bad on her.

I'm a tad behind, glad they made it through the flood, it seemed fun for them, but now after today my current wishlist for Friday's eviction are Dave, Sam, Andrew and Corin. Then next to exit would be JJ and John, which leaves my final 3 wishlist Josie, Steve and Mario. I'm swaying to a Josie win, but I think it would be great if Steve did too. I reserve the right to change my mind, though, lol.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
John has come back in, said goodbye to everyone.

He has left BB

my back is really sore or i would type out the novella of why he finally went

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
John James left??? Oh wow.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
He's back... more to come. He knows his mother is in town and he wants to see her.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I was having a hard time believing that he actually left and couldn't find it on the live feed thread.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Maybe its because his mom is nearby in a hotel he felt the need to leave, its like he has used Josie as a mother figure and now his mother is in the UK he wants out to see her?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Whatever he's doing, JJ2 seems to have given upon his idol. JJ1 is blaming BB for "stitching him up." They sent Rachel in with the task of baiting him, although he calls it bantering. Then they sent Nathan in to threaten him. Actually, he never saw Nathan and he didn't have to be nasty to Rachel. He apparently started up with her just where he left off all those weeks ago. Of course it's all BBs fault, JJ1 is never responsible for his actions.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DS is saying Corin told him that Nathan told her that basically he had it in for JJ for his treatment of Rachael (who he's now dating). And either Nathan or Rachael said that they are in the same hotel as JJ's mum, so now he's saying he has to leave to protect his mum from Nathan.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
BB scolded Ben for talking about the outside world, but didn't do the same for Nathan, it seems like a set-up to me.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
As if Nathan would go after his mom.... I think he just wants to see his real mommy since his house mommy yelled at him today.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's not a set-up. John James has been telling BB off for weeks. He does what he feels like doing in spite of attacking Ben for doing the same. Ben never told BB off the way John does. BB might just have decided to stop walking on eggshells around JJ1. They thought he was popular so they have let him get away with more than the others. Now that he has show the world what a jerk he is, they don't have to protect a winner anymore. He's been treated like a golden boy and now they are treating him like the housemate he is.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
LOL at the reason for the flood- it just had to be the HG's fault, didn't it?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Of course. It couldn't be faulty, cheap construction that they didn't bother to upgrade because it's the final year. The housemates have been complaining about the leaky ceiling for weeks. I wonder if they even bothered to have anyone check it out.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It's not BB's fault that John and Rachel had words, but I think they did set the whole thing up, both Rachel and Nathan, set-up big time. I meant that during his visit Ben was told several times to not speak of the outside, then called to the DR, but not the same for Nathan. And John may have thought he might need to protect his mother bc of how Nathan treated women in the house, the ones who he did not befriend of course, not recognizing Nathan would not harm her and likely not do anything to him; if he were truly upset with John, then I can see him having a word with him at the after party, not be a big shot to Corin, all talk. I don't think BB realized John would fear for his mother, though, hopefully things will cool down by morning. Corin is acting like the cat who got the cream, she's a trip.