TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 15, 2010 users admin

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
The thing that bothers me most about John James is his hypocrisy. Like he talks about Corin being a gameplayer, when he talks more game than anyone in there (except maybe Dave). He talks about Ben not being a team player, when he quits tasks himself. He talks about Mario having tantrums, when he's constantly in a foul mood and blowing up. He talks about Sam wanting camera time, when he tries to get attention from Davina during live shows. Oy.

Mario seems quite happy, Kitt. He is pleased that they might not have to nominate anymore, and excited that there's just 11 days until the final. He also told Josie that he felt she would win (as did most of the others). He even said he's not going to be sad about Jo leaving since he knows he's going to see her soon.

So I'm curious as to how they're going to evict the remaining HMs. Did the show indicate whether the next eviction will take place on Friday? If not, it might happen sooner. But if so, I could see it being more than a double eviction...possibly triple or quadruple? Right now the polls seem to indicate that John James, Sam, Steve, and Dave are most in danger. I'd hate to lose Sam, but I'd be happy with the rest going. :-)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
they even showed the hypocrisy on the HL show. JJ2 throwing something at sam Everyone yelling at him not to follow Corin for a peek inside Diary room. People accusing him of Ruining "everything"____ and then we look over to see JJ has followed Corin for a peek.

it was truly a slap in the face of Sam. The whole house thot it was OK when JJ did it...but sam deserves to be yelled at for the same behaviour. JJ2 especially was getting irrate.

i'm tired so More rantings to follow.

Steve and JJ were stoney faced and seemed Furious to me. Steve was so red I was starting to think he Might Blow Up right there. I think he expected everyone to choose the War hero.

personally, i doubt if he even knows any of the people going into the Final few weeks. Corin is a Big Fan, Josie- i truly dont know.

JJ will know who everyone is because he researched everything. But i'm sure he'd be as fun as a sack of Hammers in the house without his Lackies to back him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I wish Davina had told the housemates their won't be a daily eviction, as that is all they keep going on about.

If there is only one evicted next Friday, Aug. 20th, that leaves 7 plus Josie, right? Isn't there usually at least 3 or 4 in the final and the public votes for the winner? How do they get rid of the extra 3-4 peeps before the 24th?

I do believe the news tonight has blown John and Dave's gameplan of getting whom they want nommed. Hah! Hah!

Pic of John after new info given and Josie was picked to be in the finals.

John Not Looking Happy

I've been having a lot of trouble getting the feeds as well and I think you're right, Kitt. They seem to come on just before a show and then the night.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cricket - I've never seen a BBUK where so many HMs go on and on about who is going and when and why... listening to John James try to get info from Mario about how he thinks it will work out was maddening... then JJ1 has to explain forever about how he "didn't come here to win"! And Dave, well since he was still on my LF tonight, I guess Kitt was totally correct and he wasn't evicted, LOL. He is just like JJ1, trying to figure it out and knows he doesn't stand a chance then starts carrying on about how Josie's going to win and he gets to see his family soon, etc. It was making me crazy listening to them!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they will announce/clarify over the weekend whether it's a single or double or more eviction. If they say nothing I think we have to assume it's a single, as I'm sure they have to reveal it. (Maybe there was too much going on tonight and they forgot to say?) If it's a single, yep EIGHT people in the finale and that's just silly.

The voting page at Ch4 says "Voting closes during the show on Friday 20th August on Channel 4" so I'm pretty certain there are no evictions until then, and the tv schedule doesn't suggest any evictions shows between then and Tuesday.

Another weird thing if it is a single... a whole week to vote out ONE person, and then just three days to decide the finale order, possibly the most important vote, for eight people!

Am I sounding obsessed yet?!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Word on Facebook is that JJ1 and Josie fans are targeting Sam to be evicted on Friday. They set up schemes for people to win things like Justin Beiber tickets for calling to evict a certain person. These folks are certainly die hard fans... and I've heard talk in the chat rooms that it's definitely a double on Friday. But of course I haven't been able to verify that yet.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
WOW, the banner person is fantastic. It's not only up to date fast, but now Josie is on there. Thank you to whoever is doing the banner.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just showed up on Ch 4 website:

We all know that Big Brother is not one to shy away from twists and turns and he certainly won't be letting us down next week.

As the final series of Big Brother enters the finishing straight ready for 'Ultimate Big Brother', not one, not two, not three but FOUR housemates will be evicted from Britain's most famous House.

For the first time this summer we will see more than just a single eviction as Big Brother prepares to slash the amount of housemates almost in half!

Josie won’t need to worry as she received a free pass to the final in last night’s show, but all of the other housemates are facing the public vote!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
My predictions: Dave out first... (of course I'd say that), then JJ2, then Steve, then unfortunately I think Sam will go. But maybe Mario or less likely Corin (but I really hope not) - kind of wish it would be John James. Just for kicks :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Four out is spectacular!! They are going to get so much money from votes!

But I agree, with four up I think Sam will go. If the Sam supporters take revenge and vote JJ1 he could go too. Dave could go. It has to be people they actively dislike... could be down to low numbers on the fourth place and therefore could be anyone.

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I think John James is out for sure. He's actually the only one I'm 100% sure will go. People on all the boards are talking about voting for him.

As for the rest -- it will be some combination of Steve, Sam, Dave, and Mario. I really hope that Mario outstays Dave. I also wish that Sam could stay, but I just don't see it happening. He's probably second to go after John James.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not many twitters:

09:30 It's wake up time in the Big Brother House!
09:36 Dave is winding up Sam for not showering
10:01 Andrew is trying to untie his microphone cord without his glasses on, and looks like he's struggling slightly!
10:46 JJ is walking around in nothing but foliage covering his nether regions!
15:32 Dave and Mario have spewed after their Taco Hell Task!
17:16 Josie and John James are having a cuddle in bed
17:46 Josie is telling the housemates all about banana skins
18:04 Housemates are preparing a lamb dinner for tonight

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you banner mod :-) :-) :-)

Just had a quick look at DS, people are asking for their money back because BB didn't announce the quadruple eviction last night, and they would have voted differently had they known! BB should have learnt by now!!

The more I think about it the more I think oldJJ and Sam have to be the first two out. There's no way their fans can spread their votes amongst enough people so that they will escape the top four vote getters. It doesn't matter whether JJ fans target Sam and Sam goes, for example, that doesn't stop JJ going as well.

A good thing for Josie - if JJ does go she'll have a few days to collect herself before the final, and if she does win and have a chance to go to the Ultimate BB she might be more herself.

eta: someone at DS has written "there isn't enough money in the world to save Sam, John James and Dave this week." I think they're right.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There weren't many twitters as they did some on the other BB account. here's some to fill in the gaps:

11:24 Josie has asked Andrew 'How many eggs does my little soldier want?'. Aw
12:14 Dave and Mario are talking about 'the spirit realm'
12:25 JJ has fallen asleep in his bed. Must be all that larking around with no clothes on.
14:14 Dave and Mario are dressed as giant Tacos!

Still can't work out whether four up is genius or an awful mistake!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If it gets Dave, Steve, JJ1 and JJ2 out, then it is genius. If it gets Sam out it is an awful mistake.

I don't really care who goes as long as Corin, Sam and Andrew make it to the final since they are the ones JJ1 and Dave seem to be targeting as "game players" and not real. It seems to me that JJ1 targets only those who are playing his game better than he is. Whatever he accuses others of being/doing, he is also guilty but not as proficient.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Excellent post regarding JJ1, Mama - I've been trying to figure out that same thing and now you've worded my thoughts perfectly.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Classic John James on tonight's show. He says he got caught up in the conversation (in the shower) and just ran with it, but if Sam had spoken to him reasonably about it, rather than coming into the shower and running his mouth off, it would all have been ok. All righty then.

Can't see it not getting Sam out, unfortunately, Mamabatsy. Although maybe it wasn't right for him to win (which seemed like a big possibility) having only been in the house for a few weeks, and this does stop that.

Muse

08-09-2001

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Odds are suggesting that Dave may not go on Friday, even with four evicted. How is that even possible? I dislike him even more than John James, and that's saying a lot. (Of course I want John James out more since he's a threat to win, but Dave is pretty awful.)

I'm rapidly tiring of all the HMs telling Josie that she will win because she's so "special" and "amazing" and "unique". Even she's getting tired of it. :-) I don't especially dislike Josie, but she's spent the entire series under a duvet with John James, for pete's sake! I can't think of a major moment or storyline involving her that didn't have to do with John James. For that reason alone (plus the fact that I don't find her remarkably anything -- not the funniest HM, not the nicest, not the most determined, not the most reasonable, etc), I don't want her to win.

Who do you guys want to see win? I would be happy with Corin, Sam, Andrew, or Mario winning. I know that Corin is probably the only one who really stands a chance, though.

And is anyone in the UK and voting? If so, for which HM(s)?

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm still behind on BBLB and HL show. However, been watching enough feeds to come to the conclusion that the Producers have ruined this last week for us. Gone is the edge that there could be a Sudden nomination and instant Eviction.

The house has relaxed and everyone is talking about how it is going to end. I already notice playing up to the cameras is happening. Dave especially is trying to look his best.

it was creepy Dave leaning over Sam trying to convince him that Dave <himself> was the most trustworthy in the house because he was a Man of the Cloth.

sam told JJ that he didnt trust dave and Dave didnt Like that. There was immense pressure for Sam to buckle.

ok so Its four all at one time. This Screams RIGGED.

there is a true movement out there for Sam Pepper to win. i myself think that he had entertained me more than Corin and Josie put together.

corin and her blandly pleasant expression while Blurting out Catchphrases isnt bad. Josie and her self humiliating humor and Great Oneliners also has made me laugh.... But neither of them showed the Strength of personality to be themselves.

Josie is under JJ's thumb. Corin is too masked to be Truly real (this could be a selfprotective move because of the shock of her husbands' death) Not intentional

Sam, on the other hand, has played HARD.

i personally am thinking that the Producers Cant allow Sam from winning. Reason?? because IF Sam Pepper wins, It marks the Final BB as being so boring and poorly cast that it will be remembered due to someone in for ONE WEEK.

kinda a kick in the Pants for the Casting Director and Producers.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
if two people were out Weds and Two out Friday I think the voting would be more fair .

but considering the JJ-ites are now targetting sam, a Weds eviction of only two might Guarantee he goes. Four out on friday may give him a better chance to stay.

I also like the idea of four out because HMs like JJ are a waste of time and wont have anything relavent to talk about. Look at JO on BBBM. waste of time, she was so obviously fake about the Cougar routine. I loved she was called out for it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How could it be possible that four go and Dave not be one of them!?!?!! As far as I can tell there's only one bookie showing odds at the moment, so it might not be representative, because I really am relying on(!) Dave going. That bookie has John James at about evens, Sam at about 3/1 Steve and Mario both at about 7/1 with Dave safe at 10/1.

I agree Sam's been playing hard, but if he'd been there early in the season, sooner or later (and probably sooner) he'd have been voted out, so although at the moment I like him (I like him then don't like him then back again) I think it's probably right that he goes before the end.

There are definitely no evictions until Friday. The voting rules say voting ends during this Friday's show. I'd have thought the housemates would be wondering every night if there's an eviction though - they know there's likely to be a lot of culling before Tuesday's eviction, and they probably wouldn't expect to wait until Friday for the first one.

I think at the moment I want to see Josie win. I like Corin a lot too, but I don't think she's added as much. I think Josie would be better in Ultimate BB too. Apart from Sam, which now won't happen, I don't see any other winners there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some lazy Sunday twitters:

09:33 Big Brother wakes the housemates up with the dreaded morning alarm
09:53 Most of the housemates are struggling to get out of bed this morning
10:42 John James is convinced that there will be an eviction tonight
11:35 Mario tickles Andrew as he tries to eat his breakfast
and then they don't post anything until, sounds like there was a food task
16:18 The lads are all play fighting in the Bedroom
16:49 Mario is asking Corin what food she had in the 'Whip up a Feast' Task
17.00 Dave is talking about who he will keep in contact with when he comes out of the House
17.22 Josie is asking John what he would do if he found out Josie had a boyfriend on the outside
17.35 JJ is trying to have a nap in the Nest

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For the task, they were each sent to the diary room to find a meal in front of them. If they could whip the tablecloth out from under the meal without knocking it on the floor they could eat it. Some pics are here:
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28744&PID=374964#374964

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just had a quick browse through twitter. There seems to be a bit of in-fighting between Sam fans! There's a MissionEvictJohnJames and a MissionDeadwood (spread your votes between Steve, Dave, Andrew and JJ2). Some MissionDeadwood retweets mention Mario instead of JJ2. There are MissionDeadwood fans who are trying to save both John and Sam, too.

I think John James fans are just targetting Sam, or haven't reorganised given the "four out" news.

Of course who knows what numbers these are in, or whether people are actually voting not just tweeting.

Meanwhile, back at the house, it seems Davina McCaw is about to squawk something.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
just finished reading the Days worth of Live Feed posts.

Soooooooo Sammy is in major suckup to JJ mode.

He is playing the game Sooooooo hard. I dont believe for One Moment that Sam would be trying so hard to ingratiate himself to JJ IF THEY werent TOLD that there were no more noms!!

sam KNOWS the powerhouse Voting power of Tweens. He KNOWS his only chance to appear like a buddy to JJ.

Picking on Corin and ONLY CORIN for the day is kinda meanspirited.

I consider it as a Major attempt to bond with JJ. we all know What JJ thinks of Corin, so does Sam.