TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
From what I've read online regarding the JJ1 and Sam fight, when Dave walked out of the bathroom and Sam was talking about John James b@#$%ing about him, Dave said "go and tell him then."
Then Dave said "this should be fun."
He instigated the argument and then in the early hours laid in bed laughing his head off.

I didn't see this on live feed and although I've found one video of the fight, I don't think it showed Dave. I will say that I tend to believe the person who posted this and it does sound like Dave and his nasty way of setting other people up ...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's typical Dave, to goad someone else into doing something that will possibly make them look bad, and definitely take the attention off his wrong doing. I read a bit at DS about it last night, and it sounded particularly nasty. They said Sam was in tears for a while.

Wonder if the argument will make it to tonight's show... although I don't imagine there's much wiggle room in the votes by now, I think Jo's a goner.

Sunshyne, that's what I thought too, about Dave's letter from home. It seemed strangely written as if it meant something more than it was saying. It certainly couldn't have been written by children.

Something bizarre has happened with the betting odds. Not sure why I keep looking there as I never understand it. Today they have Dave completely safe, and it being tighter between Jo and Sam (Jo at 1/8, Sam at 11/2). I think it's too late to have changed anything but... weird. In the "winner" table Josie is now more popular than Corin.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's the twitters, starting last night, for the time stamps:

01:45 JJ, John and Dave have been talking about Sam in the shower for ages. Little do they know he is listening in outside!
01:52 Sam has just confronted John James! A massive argument has just taken place.
02:15 Sam is really upset after the row.
02:32 John James is ranting in the Living Room about Sam
03:10 John has just spent a while talking with Mario in the Bathroom. The Mole offered the voice of reason.
04:46 The House is now quiet after the huge bust up between John James and Sam earlier.
10.05 Dave and Sam are discussing Sam's massive argument with John last night, have a look http://bit.ly/cvfGpB
11.05 Check out some BREAKING NEWS on the website http://bit.ly/cCKdQ1
11:05 John James has taken Sam to the nest to talk over last night's argument
13:32 Jo says she doesn't want to be evicted wearing dirty underwear
13.58 John is winding up Josie
14:58 Jo is talking to Mario about how she'd like to meet her future partner
15.54 JJ has made an interesting bet with John James, to walk around in skimpy pants if it's not a double eviction
16:54 Dave is reading passages of the Bible out to Steve.
16:59 Andrew is showing off his juggling skills in the Lounge
17:09 The nominated housemates have been given their suitcases to pack for tonight
17:39 Jo says she isn't worried about being booed if she is evicted tonight

The "Breaking News" they mention in the 11.05 tweet confirms the Free Pass to the Finale. Can't get the details yet as the damn thing won't play!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got it playing:

The bigbrotheronline thing above is correct, they are told the person they choose is exempt from nominations and save & replace, and gets a free pass to the final.

But a post on DS says Ch4 have announced that nominations have ended, and at the end of the live show lines will open for viewers to vote to EVICT any of the remaining nine housemates, with no mention of the safe one. So not sure what's going on there. Ch4 site isn't loading for me anymore so can't check.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything on the Ch4 site indicating that there will be no more nominations...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nor do I. Davina, on her twitters, has said tonight's show is "a big one" but that could just be referring to the "pass to the final" thing.

Tonight's highlights show has a lot about the fight, but who knows if they kind of skew the perspective. It could get a lot of oldJJ fans voting Sam out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OK found the source, there was a press release about the no more noms:

FROM THE BIG BROTHER PRESS OFFICE
CHANNEL FOUR TELEVISION

Press Release: Friday 13th August, 2010

NO MORE NOMINATIONS AS VOTE TO EVICT PHONE LINES OPEN TONIGHT

The end is near and it's now time for the public to decide who they want in the last few weeks of BB11. Unbeknownst to the housemates, nominations are now a thing of the past as tonight, the phone lines will be opened for viewers to vote to evict any housemate that is still left in the house. Apart from one, that is….

And it mentions the "apart from one."

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
So what was the point of Sam's punishment? The one where he's not allowed to nominate?

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
dave's letter HAD to be a code imho.

I've just come on to hear Dave go on and on about how he may find his ministry is gone and he wont care, he will sell <birds> and get his family together and deal with it. Life is just life. The ministry is just a phase of his life.

He then proceeds to complain about some of the people in his ministry who come to him to be fired up, he;ll tell them about his visions and stuff. Dave claims he thinks they are getting fired up about HIM not the message. And that they are clinging to him. ((all paraphrased from my half asleep memory))

it seemed to me that Dave may be facing some reality about his socalled ministry and the people who 'hang out' with him.

i think many of us watching can see Dave is not an "at peace" minister and he is full of anxiety, manic hysteria etc.

Other than spouting the catchphrase IN the GLory, Dave has not stood as a Christian in any context in the house.

I HATE repeat that HATE that there are no more noms and everyone of those Lame HMs will make it to the grand finale

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
All the places I've watched live seem to have disappeared. Even the big eared kid is off-line. If anyone has a backup place to watch live, please send me a link via PM. One link that I was just given this morning, has since been shut down.

The you tube places still seem to be up and running, so I'll be able to catch the show later, but for now it seems nothing live will be available.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the kid will turn his on just before the show starts that's what he usually does. If he's not up I'll be frantically trying to find the show too and will pm you. If you use the jtv search box for "big brother" just before show time you might be able to find others too, I think they've accepted they're going to get shut down and just start a new one before the show. They seem to be able to keep the feeds up in the evening/night, just get shut down during the day.

I've also been relying on youtube for BBLB, and sometimes BBBM.

Dave's silly to badtalk his ministry now - what if they were keeping loyal to him!?!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
PM'd you just in case, MamaB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
JJ2 is getting quite big cheers from the audience. Jo gets BIG boos, and Sam gets a mixture of big cheers and big boos. Dave got mostly cheers, but not very enthusiastic ones, with a few boos. I'm surprised at them having much of a reaction to JJ2.

So far they're not showing much sympathetic about Sam.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, those worked and I was able to see it live so far.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) MamaB.

When it's announced, I'm going to SPOIL who gets the pass to the final, so look away for a while if you don't want to know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
JJ looks particularly nervous.

And the 8th person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Jo!

She says "told ya!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently Jo got 39.4% of the four way vote.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's talking to the house again.

Tells them the final is in 11 days, on August 24th. JJ1 says b***shit. They can pick one hm to get a ticket to the final, that person gets a guaranteed place at the final. JJ1 will not stop interrupting! They have one minute to decide.

They're trying to get people to put their hand up to decide... bit hard to tell...

They've chosen JOSIE!!

The crowd are cheering, don't know if they can hear that but Josie is beaming!

Davina saying winner gets $100,000 but will also get a chance to re-enter the house and be in Ultimate Big brother.

She keeps saying "get a chance to reenter" as if it's not certain. I guess they have to give them a choice!

Davina announces the vote to EVICT with all up except Josie. She doesn't mention double eviction... I thought they had to if it wasn't a single??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for Josie, not that she's going anywhere this week, but it must make her feel good, especially if she heard the cheers at their decision.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Hey Kitt - you sure you heard Davina right? I could have sworn she said the 8th person evicted is Dave... are you sure?

...... still haven't mastered steeling...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well when Dave walked out of the house he certainly had a lot more style than when I last saw him ;).

I'm still trying to find evidence that it will be a double (or more) eviction, but nothing! Now the hms know the finale's next Tuesday they might as well get a bunch out now. Maybe the weekend BBLB will have more info.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that there would be eight (8) people leaving the house during the last night of BB11. That means one out next Friday and the rest the Tuesday after with the winner going back in. Or will the winner just stay in the house which would mean that there is no eviction next Friday???

Looking at our wonderful banner, I realized someone is missing. Josie isn't there. Whoo whoo whoo... I know it was a mistake, but.... who knows, it could be a prediction.

Of all the housemates, I think Josie would get along best with all the retreads. Mario might, but also might pout that they know more than he does. Dave, JJ1, JJ2, and Steve would be a disaster with them. Sam, Corin and Andrew would just get along, but not be as much fun IMO. I'd still prefer that Corin or Sam win though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That is so many people to get through! I know they've got nearly three hours, but they're meant to be putting in 15 (I think) new people, and that would normally take and hour and a half I'm guessing?? Having eight evictions in the first hour and a half seems like a squeeze, and an unnecessary one.

I thought before they've always said that the winner stays in the house, but today Davina seemed to word it in a way that suggested the winner would come out and have their interview, and then be asked whether they want to go back in.

I think you're right that Josie might be the best fit with the new contestants. I like Corin most of the time (although I wouldn't want to get on her bad side) but I'm not sure she adds much conversation or personality, strangely, even though she certainly does have an abundance of it. Sam would be fun to watch but I think the others might shout him down too much, as I presume most of the newbies are going to be pretty much A-type. They'd underestimate Josie and I think she could stay a while because no one would consider her a threat, and they'd think of her as harmless.

That's assuming, if Josie won, that she wouldn't say "no, I don't want to go in, I want to be with John James."

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Here is the actual video of what happened Thursday night in the BB house. The feeds I was watching blanked it out, but someone got it and posted it to youtube.

John and Sam Fight

I was very upset to see Dave in the shower with the two guys...just being nosy and poor Sam doesn't seem to even realize Dave's ulterior motive. Before even seeing the video, I so wanted Sam to ask John if he was in charge of whom Josie was allowed to talk to. I just knew the control freak in John would make him follow Sam in the room and tell him to leave.

Everything John was accusing Sam of must be how John plays the game; start fights for camera time, etc. What kept running through my mind was the cheating husband who accuses his wife of cheated. The DR finally called John into the DR. This should have been his 3rd strike and he should have been booted...no questions asked.

The only fake person in that fight last night was John (and some conning from Dave.) John just can't sit there and say what people are thinking just because he wants to. If he weren't so dim, he just might see how dumb it makes him look.

I pray the public boot him very soon; possibly in the first vote. He was not a happy camper during the voting for who got to be in the finals, although he did try to get camera time (you know..like he accused Sam of) by flirting with Davina. I will be one happy camper when he is evicted or booted from the house. He sickens me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
John's out of control. I think he panics when he knows he's been caught doing something that will look bad, and says everything he can again and again until he thinks he's justified himself. Yeah, his back chat with Davina was pretty bad too! Not just because it was impolite, but because they know they're not allowed to swear, they know she has set words to say and a limited time to say it. It was typical John James attention grabbing.

I have no comment on Dave because his presence in the house just deeply depresses me. I have seen very few housemates who have no redeeming features whatsoever but Dave is truly one of them. I wonder if BB knew when they put him in.

Some of their expressions were very telling at the Josie vote! John and Steve looked particularly sullen. Mario looked happier than I thought he would, although it wouldn't surprise me if he has a sulk later.