TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's official twitters:

09:53 The housemates have been woken up by the sound of a cockrel this morning
10:20 Steve and Jo have a little play fight in the bedroom
10:31 Sam is making pancakes in the kitchen. For his sake let's hope they taste better than they look
11:12 Mario, Andrew and Sam are doing the shopping list for the group
11:29 Jo tells Corin that she really doesn't like John James
12:03 Dave is singing hymns at Sam
12:32 The boys are having another enthralling game of marbles in the Lounge
13:06 Big Brother has finally stepped in and has taken the marbles off the boys. Mario is delighted by this news as he isn't a fan
13:51 The boys are now playing 'pork balls' a substitute game for marbles where they use pork pies instead
14:53 The group have just been given their task for today. Sam will teach the group to become graffiti artists
16:22 Sam has chosen a winner of the task. Check the website later to see who has won
16:40 JJ thinks that Mario has a 'little soft spot' for Jo
17:11 The housemates have just emerged from the Bedroom to find Mario's graffiti painting of Andrew on the Store Room door.
17:35 The rain is pouring down here at the Big Brother compound and Sam is running around in the Garden in just his pants!
18:03 Mario and Andrew are talking in the Bedroom about fashion and the former Mole's future ambitions.
19:16 Sam Pepper is in the Diary Room. He is receiving a punishment for speaking about the outside world.
19:45 Sam is still in the Diary Room trying to complete his punishment!
20:29 The boys are playing an epic throwing game in the Garden. This comes hot on the heels of 'Porkballs'. http://bit.ly/9eigCN
20:46 JJ and John James are talking about clothes. JJ has a pink skinny tie in his suitcase! Get it out for the girls!

I wonder what Sam told them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone listening to today's show? Josie said she told JJ he was the best looking guy she'd ever shared a bed with, he replied that she was the funniest girl he'd ever shared a bed with. Poor Josie. She also said she thinks she's channelling all her sexual frustration into a hatred of Sam.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm really feeling bad for Josie... no matter what John James says to her, he does not act naturally with their physical interaction. She seems to be feeling worse and worse about herself because she is not getting the attention from him that a woman in the initial stages of being "in love" should get. I actually don't think that John James is doing this intentionally... I think he does a lot to get camera time and is really playing hard to win or leave. But I don't really think he's out to hurt Josie. I'm getting the impression he may just not be a sexual guy. I've personally never seen that before in someone who's not gay... and I don't think John James is gay. I just think he is not a sexual being.

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I don't think that John James is especially sexual either, and he definitely worries about the cameras as well. But I also don't think he's all that attracted to Josie. He cares about her and he may even love her, but IMO there's no spark there for him. She doesn't want to accept that and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings, so he's given up trying to make that clear. I think he may also be confused since he might feel emotional love (compounded by the stress/pressure of being in the house -- emotions often get blown out of proportion) but not the physical attraction. He may WANT to and even question if he does (since he's in close physical contact with her all the time -- most guys with have SOME response), but I don't think it's real.

I think Josie is a bit of the opposite...strong physical attraction, but less of an emotional connection. Personality-wise, I don't think that John James is her type at all. I don't really feel sorry for her since I think she knows what's going on, but is insisting on trying to push for more. That relationship will fall apart quickly in the real world.

Anyway, did everyone see the graffiti art from today? It was pretty entertaining. Steve's picture of Corin seemed to have a beard! :-) Mario's picture of Andrew was fantastic...he definitely does have artistic talent. Sam was also a great teacher and very kind (and funny!) in his judgements.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 07, 2010 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think there was a point a week or two ago when a combination of desire to make Josie happy, comments from the newbies, and comments from Big Brother made John James think he had to give this a try, and that was that night they first started snuggling in bed. And he tried very hard to get into the relationship as a girlfriend/boyfriend thing, but for some reason or another he just couldn't do it. And now it's almost impossible to take a step backwards without things blowing up so he's stuck where he is.

I still feel sorry for Josie. I agree she knows JJ just isn't into her in that way, but she just wishes it isn't the case and doesn't want to lose the comfort she does get from him by addressing the issue or distancing herself. As much as he gave the excuse (for a while) that he wouldn't do anything inside the house she'd know, if she wasn't seeing any movement, if you know what I mean, that it wasn't what she hoped it was. I think right now she'd rather have what they have than nothing, and is trying to reconcile herself with the truth that outside the house it might not be anything at all.

And aside from the Josie relationship I think John James might in fact qualify as a sociopath, given the parameters, but I don't think that it makes him a bad person (not that people were saying it did). He is simply lacking certain psychological factors (empathy being a big one) that mean that his reaction is not how others' reactions are, and he cannot see why others feel the way they do.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kitt - I believe Sam told JJ1 & Josie that JJ1 would stay over Steve & that JJ1 & Josie would probably be final 2.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
It seems odd that they are doing an All-Stars, since this was supposed to be the final BB. Even tho All-Strs wont be a whole season, its still is more BB! Any info on the feeds?? Will they be 24/7 I hope??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Willwill. Must make Josie feel a little bit better.

Christii, when they went into the house the current housemates were told they'd be in there right through to the finale on Sept 10th. Then they told us that this show's finale would be on Aug 24th, and the winner would stay in the house (never leave to get their interview) and there would be new All-Stars housemates entering to join them. I presume the shows and feeds will continue as they are now, as there's no break in time between them.

Just had a quick scan through the tv schedule and the Friday 20th eviction show is a long one, so would most likely be a double (or more) eviction, but this coming eviction show (13th) is still listed as normal length and so are the weekday shows.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

09:32 The housemates are woken up by Big Brother's dreaded alarm
09:39 Corin gives the group her daily weather report. 'It's warm but not red hot' she says
12:41 Dave is talking about his youth before he found God
12:58 JJ and Josie are frolicking in the pool
13:37 Josie gives Sam a huge wedgie in the pool much to the amusement of the other housemates
14:39 Andrew and JJ have ben given a secret task...
14:40 JJ must invade the other housemates' personal space for as long as possible without them realising what he is doing
14:41 Andrew must report his findings on the experiment
15:44 JJ has had his hand on Josie's knee as part of his secret task for well over 3 minutes
16:05 Mario is massaging JJ but will this count towards his secret 'space invader' task as Mario initiated the contact
17:24 Josie is sniffing a pillow in the Garden. She says it smells like John James' top lip!
18:31 Andrew is looking dapper for tonight. Corin is putting her face on now. http://bit.ly/cTsa90

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This morning's BBLB showed a picture of John James' bedroom... it's covered with David Beckham paraphernalia! Life size cut outs and everything!! I knew he looked like him but thought that was just coincidence. And he has five barbies?!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and dont forget sam had a broken arm and the cast came off just before he went into the house. Think of that when you see how Dave is holding his arms behind his back in the second clip.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Mods the above post from 12 :32 am is the one I PMd about.

<referenced post removed due to non-working links>

HERE is a new working Link http://www.bigbroweb.co.uk/bb11/pre-nomination-day-hug-leads-to-wedgie-for-sam-from-dave.aspx

OK i have no idea if any of you caught this disturbing incident.

It must have HURT like Hell !! and of course, Dave is the one starting it all. I've been on the farm when Piglets are being castrated. it sounds similar to sam.

That grown man has thrown women AT other people sleeping, hit/ spanked HM with Coat Hangers, Wrestled with jj / sam both who are way lighter than he is, Wrestled inappropriately with Rachel..... now this.

you will see Dave torqued Sam's arms way behind his back. This is truthfully nauseating and i am having trouble watching it again.

I hope UK public will do something to remove dave. I dont see anything Christian in Holding someone down so they can be tortured like that.

even after Sam gets away Dave is still harping at him about WHAT started his actions.... the feeling that Sam is going to nominate him (dave paranoid)

@10:06 while they are still laughing at him, Sam says that it was Sexual Harrassment.

Its a good thing sam is so good natured. IF that was a girl getting Pantsed, i think all hell would have broken loose and people would have been called to DR.

I think sam must have been in pain due to how quiet he was and the way he was holding his crotch for the few mins after he got away.

i personally think Dave is under the Influence of Demonic entities or something. he truly goes a little wacky with Booze in his system.

WHAT think you of the situation in the clip?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I personally find everything that Dave does disturbing and that video was really hard to watch - I think that if I were Sam's mother, I would have been crying hearing him scream like that (I know that he was probably laughing too, but it was still a pained scream)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Update on nominations:

Today housemates will nominate for the ninth time. But this week nominations have gone nasty!

Instead of nomintaing in the diary room privately, housemates will be nominating in the garden face to face.

And they won't have to give full frank reasons for why they are choosing who they want to nominate, they will simply dump a bucket of gunk over the heads of the two people they want out. They will nominate in alphabetical order. All Housemates will stand in a line in the garden to await their fate.

Josie / John James / Dave – can’t vote for Sam for talking about nominating him last week.

There are 20 buckets containing:

4 x Gunge

4 x Custard

4 x Baked beans and spaghetti mix

4 x Mud

4 x Big Brothers special sauce (milk / vegetable soup / blue food colouring / lentils / dried fruit / cornflour / fish sauce)

Once the housemates have done their gunging they will see who has been nominated and Save and Replace will then happen later today.

Stay tuned for more news as it happens.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just announced nominations on the feeds: Dave, JJ, Jo and Mario. There is a save and replace task starting now - they are all thinking the eviction will be early this week.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Oh no... Dave is so good with the S&R tasks. If only he does not win and the fans of all the other three gang up on him. If he wins S&R Jo will go out of that group. I can't think of anyone he'd put up who would be an easy target. Jo hasn't done much and probably doesn't have a whole lot of fans. They will be down to two women.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It's a memorization task - memorizing the order of animal sounds. Mario is sounding very calm right now... I wonder if he is really good at this and is feeling very confident.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dave is not permitted to participate in the save and replace! He is being punished again for talking about nominations!!
He is also moaning that "they" don't want him in here... I'm assuming he means BB, but in reality, the reason he's nominated is because of his fellow HMs. It sure is a pity party Dave's throwing himself...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sarasmile!!! That's the best news I've heard today. Now the public has to gang up on Dave. No matter who else is up, their fans need to vote Dave out.... I will be keeping my fingers crossed all week. It's going to be hard to type, but since I can't vote, that's all I can do.

GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is what Dave did to get his punishment:

As the Save and Replace task is about to start, Dave has been told he will not be allowed to take part. Due to a rule break earlier on today, the misbehaving monk will not have the chance to save himself
this week.

At 12.03 today he said to Andrew:

'If you’re looking for someone… I’m just saying, I can do another outing, 3 out of 3 would be great'.

Tut tut Dave. Find out soon who he'll be facing the public vote with later on today when we bring you the Save and Replace Task results.

By 3 out of 3 does he mean he thinks he's going to win 3 out of 3 times?!

GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!! GET DAVE OUT!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here were the nominations:

Andrew: Sam and Steve
Corin: Sam and Jo
Dave: Mario and Jo
JJ: Steve and Mario
Jo: Corin and Dave
John James: Corin and Mario
Josie: JJ and Andrew
Mario: Dave and JJ
Sam: Dave and Jo
Steve: JJ and Mario

Mario: 4
Dave, JJ, Jo: 3

Corin, Sam, Steve: 2
Andrew: 1
John James, Josie: 0

Have a look at the people later in the alphabet... JJ nommed Steve and Mario, so later on both of them nommed him; Corin and Dave nommed Jo, so later on Jo nommed both of them; Dave nommed Mario of course, and good for Mario for not being emotionally blackmailed into not putting up Dave.

I think Sam is likely to be put up in the Save & Replace, just because he's an easy option.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave, JJ, Jo and Mario

Oh my gosh! I am SO mad @ myself. When will I learn to immediately turn on BB UK first thing Mon. AM? I came here to post that I wanted JJ/Josie nomed against each other, as I don't believe Josie would stay until the end if she was up. I'm not sure she'd withstand the public vote. I got so excited @ seeing who was nommed until I realized "Jo" is one of the new HM's. She's so quiet, I forget about her.

Hmmm....Dave can't play in S&R. Maybe BB wants him out before the public cries out for an investigation into his alleged abuse.

Off to watch Sunshyne's video of Dave.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ewe, Dave is way too physical with these housemates. Why doesn't anyone stand up and tell the DR to boot him now?

Corin should have done John instead of Sam. Perhaps she was afraid to do it to his face, but he certainly wasn't afraid to do it to her face, was he?

If the safe person, namely Jo, goes this week, what a dud. This is the problem of bringing in newbies, as it's allows the old creepy ones to stay.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The task has ended and they know who won but it's not at the site yet (and the live feed is on 15 minutes delay). It has to be someone boring as that's the only way to ensure Dave goes.

Oh, and why the early S&R? Maybe there's an eviction on Wednesday? I should think voting will start after tonight's highlights show.... hopefully they will reveal that too, and whether it's a double or single eviction.