TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 06, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't surprise me at all, Stormie. Dave is very skilled at manipulating people.

eta: newJJ and Corin in bed near the end is sweet

Muse

08-09-2001

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
John James made it very clear to Mario and Rachel that he would be "very annoyed" if Josie was put up. That's not just a random statement. They know that "very annoyed" looks like (constant arguing, insults). He rules the house through intimidation and bullying. Even BB caters to him when he makes his threats.

I like Sam because he just says whatever he wants. Sometimes it's justified, sometimes it's just plain uncalled for and rude. But either way, I like that he stirs up some drama. He will be in trouble if he goes up for eviction, though...he has a lot of fans, but the JJJ fans HATE him. There's always Save and Replace, though. Sam will give it all he has, whereas Mario (another likely candidate for eviction) said he won't try to win it again due to all the nastiness that ensued.

Speaking of which...poor Mario. I think he tried to put up someone that he wasn't all that close to anymore without causing too many waves, and it backfired. Dave is making nasty comments all day long (which aren't shown on the highlights -- so unfair). For instance, several times today he said that Mario is like Judas, and that he feels like he's going to his crucifixion. He also "joked" that his son would wonder if Mario was going to hell. He probably says something like that at least once an hour -- probably more. I feel like I'm watching Jerry and Dan all over again, complete with Mario (Dan) just taking it without a word.

And then John James today -- ugh. Threw a hissy fit because he didn't want to sit in a room with Rachel for 24 hours. He also convinced her to quit. This is coming from a guy who ripped Ben apart for not trying trying hard in the tasks, and for being selfish. Apparently he also got into an argument with Dave and threw a plate or bowl or something. Everyone just ignored it, and he fumed about that (how everyone is afraid to speak up), too. :-)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
John Forces Rachel to Leave Task Revealed:
Rachel: zzzzzz
John: zzzzzz
Dave: wake-up
End Reveal.

Big Argument Revealed:
Dave: Women can't eat as much gruel as men.
John: Yes they can.
Audience: haha, wait, wha, haha
End Reveal.

John's Fear and Bullying Tactics Revealed:
John and Josie: Whisper whisper cuddle, whisper whisper cuddle.
Sam: Makes smooching sounds.
End Reveal.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
something that DS article and the HLs show will miss, John James Quit the task within the First half hour.

DSpy Transcriptions from Live Feeds had JJ leave completely - later he was convinced to go back in.

oh and I'm catching up on the Daily show and am watching that LAME punishment where JJ n J are in separate rooms but Allowed to sit in a doorway talking.

I notice that JJ always hangs his head really low so that Josie cant kiss anywhere near his mouth, sometimes he quickly gives her a sterile peck and Dips his head down so she cant snog him.

oh and we all said that Punishment was nothing more than a BB ploy for more cameratime for J n JJ. and Sure enough, they were at least 1/2 the show.

I also notice that they edited out Josie screaming YOU are hurting me, Dave ouch IT HURTS stop, stop.

instead they make it look like he simply tweaked her toe and she hollars once.

About ten mins later he really makes her scream in pain when he twists her foot again.

Have i said I hate DAVE when he is under his Demonic influences?? Sorry, but there is nothing Godlike about Throwing girls around like Rachel and caiomhe, NOR choosing to hurt people like he does at night.

there is a fine line between rough housing and Taking it too far.

watching Dave throw Sam and Rachel around during wrestling was not pleasant to watch either. he outweighs them both by a LOT of weight

I think JJ2 said he complained and after Dave Leaped into bed with Corin and JJ2 singing at the top of his lungs, BB finally called a hysterical manic Dave to DR.

how the heck did he pass the psych exam?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
John doesn't have any power over the other HMs, if he said to not put Josie up, it was likely him verbalizing how upset he'd be if she left, not an instruction

Stormie, it's not the other HM's John is using his power over, it's the producers. Look how they made it a secret mission for someone to make the mission fail, which would then make them win AFTER John refused to do the mission, thus, not making John the reason for the mission failing. For some reason, the producers think the show can't go on w/o him, which is infuriating, because he's the reason I hardly watch the feeds anymore. Who wants to listen to a spoiled brat talk all the time?

Josie will be ashamed of herself when she gets out and realizes John never really cared for her, but just needed someone (like a Mommy) who would let him misbehave and stick by him. EVERYONE in that house should should just ignore John until he leaves. It's more than obvious the producers are never going to kick him out or punish him. The only way to get him out is if he goes on his own. Seems they are running this last BB differently than the previous ones, according to PEJ. No jail for John.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
09:51 Big Brother is treating the the housemates to a rare lay in this morning
10:00 Big Brother plays the sound of bells into the bedroom to wake the House up
10:33 Josie and John James still haven't got out of bed yet . The pair are choosing to lay in bed spooning instead
11:18 Most the housemates are having trouble waking themselves up today
11:56 Dave is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. Corin says that she isn't looking forward to eating his gruel again
13:16 Josie and JJ have been told by the Tree of Temptation that if they can steal 5 items from the task....
13:16 Then whatever food budget they win, it will be doubled
14:19 The Tree of temptation has informed JJ and Josie that they have been successful in their secret mission
14:37 Dave, Rachel and Mario all realise that their props have been stolen
14:53 The little argument between Josie and Sam turns into a full blown house discussion about the tokens
15:53 Steve is now taking part in his 'Bullseye' darts challenge
17:41 Josie is getting some banter from Sam as she lay in bed with John James

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've not watched the live feeds much all season, so it's only the dominance of the John and Josie show in the highlights that gets to me. If there's not much going on it's ok, but this time of week they should be making sure they show people who are up for eviction, so that the audience who don't watch live feeds get a better idea of how they really are. Yesterday they started off with a bit of Dave antics but then hardly any more of him. And I'm not sure we saw Rachel.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave, oldJJ and Rachel have discussed nominating Sam next week, and as punishment they will not be able to nominate him next week.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok this is bizarre... current betting odds:

Rachel 2/9
John James 7/2
Dave 12/1

Yes, that's right they list oldJJ as three times more likely to go than Dave!?!?!

Are Ben fans getting revenge on oldJJ? Or does Dave really have all his parishioners voting for him!? I guess they're not paying his salary while he's in the house so they can afford to keep dialing ;).

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
John's next feat is the harness to sun.

It really astounds me that Dave might stay, again. John and Rachel are much more entertaining that Dave, I just don't get why anyone wants him in.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Dave is nasty and annoying. He still hasn't let go of Mario putting him up. He nominated Mario to go but seems to start every sentence with something on the order of "Moley, who I thought was my friend, chose me to replace him." Even constantly referring to Mario as Moley is his little way of reminding everyone that Mario wasn't selected the way the rest of them were. Although I think BB had picked him and pretended to just draw his name.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave, oldJJ and Rachel have discussed nominating Sam next week, and as punishment they will not be able to nominate him next week.

Yippee, Kitt! One of them won't be there, but at least two can't nom Sam now. I kind of like him. His voice doesn't bother me at all.

The reason John might be changing in the odds is that someone @ DS made a thread to get JJ1 out and gave the phone number, begging people to vote him out. Perhaps it's that simple. I so hope he goes.

Stormy, it is quite astounding if Dave stays yet again, esp. how awful he's been about being nommed this week, but I so want to see a house w/o John. I like Sam and the new JJ, but we'll never get to see much of them as long as John stays. Also, Josie isn't as well liked by the newbies, so I want to see how that works out with her on her own.

I see her getting nommed very soon if John goes Friday.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
If John goes, it's likely bc people like to break up couples. Both Josie and John have said they each would be lost without the other, that may just get him out. John had a point in not saying anything, regardless of them being just friends, or whatever is going on between them.

The only new HM that has an issue with Josie, is Sam, bc of his actions, his attacks, everyone else likes her just fine. He will have a field day with her if John goes. I guess he can keep going after Josie, especially since it looks like BB wants to keep him in next week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne, somehow missed your 1:24 AM post, but just read and you are on the mark about Dave...so skeevy the way he handles those gals.

I just saw a very mean Josie. Is this how she'll be when John is gone when he finally goes? Whooo! I love that Sam brought up that John has caused them to lose yet another task, esp. after John went @ Ben all the time for making them lose tasks. Perhaps that will be a deal breaker with the audience and he will go tomorrow.

ETA: I LOVE Sam. Now he's taking on Dave as Dave starts to moan about Mario, Sam tells him to be wary of what might be coming his way and then tells him he won't be there to be nommed a third week in a row as he'll be watching it from home. Dave didn't like that one bit.

Now Sam is going @ John. This is great. Sam must never go home.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sam to John as John complains:

Sam: "You know where the fire exit is..."

John..."Yeah?"

Sam: "Put on your high heels and walk out."

ROFL! It's about time John was told off.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I bet John laughed.

Sam continues to go after Josie. He's personally insulting her, there is nothing wrong with her weight, she looks fine, who is he to judge her like that. He's a horrible little pisher.

DS: Josie Offended by Sam's Comments

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching today's show... so glad they're showing oldJJ having his rant in the DR! And like you all say, after he gave Ben such a hard time for not wanting to do the army training for eight hours!

I think BB have learnt how to pull his strings, they seem to talk to him very differently than they talk to others, kind of talk to him as if they're mummy and he has to do the moral thing to help mummy out. I bet they've been manipulating him a lot like that on a lot of occasions they've not shown.

Now I'm hoping to see some of Dave's behaviour, though I suspect instead we're going to see Rachel annoying JJ and getting his fans voting for her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Recipe for gruel from the offical site:

To make your gloopy gruel for 11 hungry housemates, you will need the following:

* 11 x tablespoons of oatmeal
* 6 x pints of water
* 1 pinch of salt, to taste
* 1 Beadle Hat, cloak and scepter (Optional)

Don't know what they're moaning about!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
And like you all say

All?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stormie, I thought "and like you all, except Stormie, say" would sound rude ;).

Help, I actually agreed with Dave when he had a go at oldJJ! Agreeing with Dave!? What is becoming of the world.

And they didn't show much of Rachel again... and when they did show her it was her being nice. I suspect she's way ahead in the voting and will definitely go, but it's got me thinking it's not as much of a done deal as I thought it would be.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I finally got around to watching the full video of Consider Yourself. Josie should have listened to Sam instead of fighting him at every turn. She was awful. The others were pretty good considering. JJ2 was great.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
"Some" is another way to put it, but this thread has turned into John bashing all the time, for every infraction, so it seems another point of view is irrelevant.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I still can't get the official site videos to play on firefox (my default) and have to open up IE, if I can be bothered. I noticed the view count is already above 100K so I left it. I did notice how good most of them were, particularly JJ.

Stormie, oldJJ behaved awfully on today's show, you can't expect me to not mention it! If he hadn't been so rude to others in the past he wouldn't seem so hypocritical, and people wouldn't feel so much need to point out the many times he messes up himself.

And btw, I think this is actually the "bash Dave all the time" thread, not the "bash John all the time" thread ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 06, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't find bblb anywhere today. Lots of sites have been closed, and a certain someone is in that status where they check on you before they flag you down. Sounds like something will happen before the main show though. It's been so good this year for finding ways to view things, hope they're not going to make it awkward for the end and the All-Stars.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 06, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

10:02 Big Brother is allowing the housemates some extra snoozing time this morning!
10:04 Big Brother wakes the housemates up with church bells for the third morning running
11:39 Mario is told that he will be able to practise his magic trick in the task room today in preparation for tonight's show
11:49 Dave tells the other housemates that the gruel will be ready shortly
12:49 Josie says that ex housemate Rachael is one of the most beautiful people she's ever seen. John James disagrees
13:29 John James is still in the bath, he has been there since 10:54am this morning
13:52 Mario is strutting around the House in just a pair of white Y-Fronts
14:01 John James is using the hair straighteners
15:27 Steve completes another bullseye challenge in the garden
15:53 Josie and John James are having a cuddle in the kitchen
17:05 Mario has collected the nominated housemates' suitcases from the Storeroom
18:01 Dave, John James and Rachel have five minutes before they must return their suitcases

I didn't realise Mario's performance would be on the live show!