TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 04, 2010 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Mario went to the DR to see if BB would take Dave off the block and put him back on, of course they said no. Dave has really been making Mario feel terrible, claiming if Mario were really his friend, etc., but if Dave were really a friend, he wouldn't be going on and on about it, what a bad sport Dave is, sheesh.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
$500K AUD is about $450K USD. I guess that would set you up for life if you were careful, particularly if you added £100K to it!

I hope they show a lot of Dave on Mario, as that will get some votes for him! Odds have Rachel the early favourite to go, but not overwhelmingly. I haven't heard who the JJ fans are targeting yet. A lot of Ben fans on DS are gunning for JJ, but I think that's a lost cause.

Rachel 4/5
Dave 7/4
JJ 4/1

It'll be interesting (or frustrating!) to see how much Rachel and Dave we see on the highlights show this week.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
was watching feeds live and 12:45- 1:15pm DAVE was talking about who rachel mario jj could put up. he threw his own name out there and said he wouldnt be mad but he would prefer not to have his wife dragged back for the eviciton show.

but he made it clear that its a game and he wasnt concerned.

then i went to bed for a couple of hours, my first thing i see on feeds is dave basically going off on mario.

i think dave;s cocky reverse psychology didnt work ha ha ha. i'm glad hes up

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's highlights show has just reminded me, Dave NOMINATED Mario!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
From DS updates, I guess it's now 8/4 am their time. Awww, Corin trying to make Mario feel better. He's going to need therapy after this show, lol.

01:17 Corin is reassuring Mario about his decision to put Dave up for eviction, telling him he's a "moral person".

01:19 "Mario, don't stress. I don't want you to be stressed. Life's too <explative> short. It's just a game show! It is what it is and it ain't what I ain't, and I got that saying off Josie and I Iove it. And yeah, you felt like a <explative> today, and anyone would. But you saved yourself!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave should know better, he's had to put someone up before and said how awful it was but you just had to do it. Plus Mario's been put up twice in S&R so it's not like he should have given up the chance to save himself. Not to mention both Mario and John James nominated Mario this week. But it's typical of both of them to say one thing and do another.

Still it's a little hard to feel truly sorry for Mario, given his own temperamental behaviour and habit of making other people feel bad for winning or getting rewards.

The official site has Andrew winning a secret mission tonight - he had to hide a bottle of wine, then Jo had to not find it. He won them alcohol.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i alwys give my times in UK time so its easy to find. the DS site will default to USA time which is Amazingly confusing so I change the Preference to UK

there is a choice between aus uk and usa

i went back to read the transcipts of the convo that dave offered himself up. they MISSEd It! but there was tons of cross talk as well.

especially dave was really laying it on thick to rachel.

jj just sounded warningly threatening when he said dont put up josie or i'll be shattered.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
He actually said that, Sunshyne? Wow! Who does he think he is? I just came here to post that Mario would have been my new hero if he would have put Josie up against JJ. That would make a week worth watching to see how they both work it to stay.

It sickens me that JJ thinks he's running this show or that PEJ thinks JJ makes the show. That came through in some of his discussions with Mario.

Josie has never been nommed...would have been a great reason to nom her.

I love this Sam guy given Josie a hard time. It's funny.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
From DS 2:10 am their time:

David says: "The mole gave me several good massages to soften me up for the knife. Who'd have thought the mole put me up when he's my friend?" "Who'd have thought you'd go on about it so much," replies Sam.

No matter how annoying he is to listen to, I think Sam is brilliant. Dave has no shame going on and on about being put up as a replacement for hours and hours when he nominated Mario and had to do replacements himself.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sam is awesome. The house needs someone like him in there. They were getting far too comfortable and complacent. Sam knows plenty about them from watching the show and he isn't afraid to use it to stir them up.

Unfortunately, unless they give him the good edit he will be gone as soon as he is nominated. Here's hoping they make sure he saves himself when he is nominated next week.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like him too, I just wish he'd go for oldJJ, after a half hearted try at the beginning he seems to have ignored him, and focused on Josie instead. JJ is the one I want squirming!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
JJ is being nice to him. It caused an argument with Josie today because he is being so nice to Sam. OldJJ is smarter than I thought. Be nice to Sam and he won't bring up what he has seen about JJ.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
John doesn't have any power over the other HMs, if he said to not put Josie up, it was likely him verbalizing how upset he'd be if she left, not an instruction.

If Sam brings up anything that's been going on in the outside world, then he, or the house, will be punished. John had said he was giving Sam the benefit of the doubt and trying to get to know him, there's nothing really to it, he's not new best friends with him.

I didn't think what Sam did to Josie was remotely funny, he targeted her the second he walked in the door. If he had done to Corin what he did to Josie in the garden, would it have been funny? What about Steve? Bullying people is just not funny, so I hope he goes next week, although I wouldn't be surprised if he broke the rules and got kicked out.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sam has brought up plenty of stuff he has seen from the outside, he just does it in a smart way that doesn't outright say, "I saw this person do that on TV".

From the moment he came in he has made comments and insults using knowledge he could have only gotten from watching the show or the feeds. BB has never said a word about it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree, I don't think BB care unless he says something explicit, in fact I think they put him in there to do exactly what he's doing - walk the line between acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, both in terms of rules and activities.

That's why it bothers me he's going after Josie and not John James. It's like he's telling the rest of the house that what he's seen on the outside suggests that Josie has behaved suspiciously, when in fact it's oldJJ.

Task looks good. oldJJ locked in a room with Rachel for 24 hours!!!!! Hope he brought his earplugs!

And Mario will be delighted he's got the star task.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
wow, too bad Shabbles is gone...she would have embodied the Artful Dodger...that is her role for life!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
09:33 The House has just been woken up by the sound of chiming bells. Could this be a hint to today's task?
09:50 Corin is gossiping with the girls about last night. http://bit.ly/cbMXTY
09:57 Big Brother has called the housemates to gather in the Living Room.
11:10 John and Rachel are really annoyed about the task they've been given
11:54 John is in the pool, he is refusing to start the task yet.
12:25 The housemates are trying to eat some disgusting gruel as part of today's task. http://miniurl.com/48525
12:45 John James has his outfit back on but he still does not seem happy with the task.
12:58 Fagin's gang are practising hard.
13:24 John James has just walked out of the Task Room. He is heading for the Diary Room. Will Big Brother disqualify him?
13:31 John has returned to the Task Room. It appears he went to the Diary Room to see if he could quit without affecting Rachel.
14:18 Corin is having a good sing song... again!
15:04 Fagin's gang seem to have really got the hang of their routine.
15:25 John and Rachel are silent in the Task Room. I think time is dragging for them.
15:39 Mario, oh sorry I mean David Copperfield, is cooking up a storm in the Kitchen.
15:51 Dave just went to the Task Room to wake up Rachel and John James who were trying to sleep.
16:05 Steve is attempting to hit a bullseye on a dart board as his part of the task.

Doesn't seem like John and Rachel will make 24 hours.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just read this tweet:

BB11Final

Hessian sacks and pillows in store room, the next time Josie and JJ go under a duvet the whole house will be issued with them

That would be a really uncomfortable night.

Also JJ did quit the task.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
My point was, I seriously doubt John was sitting around worried about Sam saying anything that he saw on tv about him, he was trying to get to know him beyond the antics. Just bc Sam is pushing the envelope, that doesn't mean he will cross the line and say something he shouldn't, if he does, he will be punished or get kicked out. And I thought he went after Josie bc she was popular and he wanted to rile her up, irritate her fans perhaps.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
One task down. As part of their task, Rachel and John weren't supposed to sleep, but Dave had to go wake them up, they thought they had failed and decided to leave the room, BB was not happy with them. It was nice, though, they got to know each other better before that happened.

DS: John James Rachel Fail Endurance Task

Josie and Sam's video, I read it will go on youtube, should be fun, they have already clashed, though, so I don't know, lol.

ETA: Just saw this, evidently the group finished the video. "The performance will be available to watch in its entirety on the Channel 4 site tomorrow from 9am."

DS: Group Complete Oliver Performance

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Josie's giving Sam some of his own medicine back. He doesn't like it when someone points out how hurtful he's been! Typically oldJJ, backed up by newJJ, can't understand why Josie might not like Sam.

Looks like they might be having an anti-Dave show!! Yeyy!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, yeah, I'm really glad to know the truth about Dave might be on the HLs. Here's some interesting DS updates, tonight their time. Rachel, lol, she's funny, it was supposed to be 24 hours. And Dave's still at it.

21:53 Rachel is justifying her decision to quit her part of the task. "Do you really want me to spent two days of my last week locked up in there?" she says, as Steve objects that she'd have been out by now. "It's only £50 which we'd have spent on alcohol and not been given anyway, so we won't notice... and I'm going on Friday anyway," she protests. "I did give it a good try!" she protests. "We were in there for three hours."

21:58 "If I'm up again next Tuesday I'm going to throw the task, I'm not going through that again," says Mario. "I wish you'd thrown it this week mole," replies Dave. "I promise I'll never, ever pick you off the board again," Mario tells him. "If you picked me again I think it'd be seen as persecution.. you'd have a billion Christians outside burning effigies of the mole," jokes the minister.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave just can't stop, can he?! I'm not sure many of the "billion" Christians watching will care what happens to Dave... except those who want him out of course.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I read this and wondered if Dave weren't trying to sway votes against John, intimating that he's rich, though it's actually his mom's money, from an accident settlement I thought.

22:02 Dave asks Mario if he knows how rich John James is. "He's a seven figure man!" he tells him, saying that his mum is rich and some of the money has trickled down to him. He adds that his mum watches A Place In The Country to look for homes she can buy with cash, in order to return to the UK.