TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for the next couple of weeks:

Mon 02 August
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
5.05-10pm Live Feed

Tue 03 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 04 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.50-10pm Live Feed

Thu 05 August
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 06 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.10pm Eviction Show
3.05-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Sat 07 August
5.25-6.20am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.50-10pm Live Feed

Sun 08 August
4.25-5.30am BBLB
6.20-7am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.35-10pm Live Feed

Mon 09 August
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
5.10-10pm Live Feed

Tue 10 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 11 August
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.20am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.05-10pm Live Feed

Thu 12 August
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 13 August
5.20-6.30am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.05pm Eviction Show
3.05-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

No extended shows...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Anyone have the password for the toolbar?

They just ignore me when I ask for it in chat

Good punishment for JJJ. I was seriously wondering why Josie was in the bedroom with other people for once and no JJ1. Of course it had to be forced as it would never happen otherwise.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I've been there three years and can't get the password. Only the host will give it and only in PM. Of course he ignores most PMs.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think it was yesterday that Sam had told Josie she would probably sell the "story" of she and John to a tabloid. Josie got upset, as she thought it implied that she didn't really care for or about John. Some of the other HMs told Sam that it wasn't really his business, etc. This morning Josie was telling John that she didn't like Sam, mind you Sam called her a disparaging name at the auditions, but John was more in the middle and thought he knew where Sam was coming from.

Anyway, I think Sam is the one who wants to sell a story to a lie rag, it certainly seems like he's trying to upset everyone to get one. He's been really needling John and Josie, though, so I don't know what he's doing, I read that he even caused problems with Andrew's dinner win with Corin. I bet he's top on the list to be nominated next week. And unfortunately I think the chance to evict Dave has passed, I can't see John, Mario or Rachel replacing themselves with him, although I hope I'm wrong.

ETA: I also think that is a great punishement for John and Josie, it's kind of funny in that small environment.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Sam's going to make Josie look bad and leave oldJJ unscathed, which annoys me somewhat. I wish he'd either keep pressing on at oldJJ about not fancying Josie, or choose something to rag on Dave about.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom?

Andrew: Rachel (loud), Mario (tantrums)
Corin: Rachel (loud), Jo (didn't try hard enough at task)
Dave: Steve (no integrating), Mario (saw a side he doesn't like)
JJ2: Rachel (voice grated on him), Steve (no connection)
Jo; John James (drama), Andrew (sometimes rude and snappy)
John James: Rachel (annoys him), Mario (tantrums)
Josie: Mario (tantrums), Steve (bpssy)
Mario: Josie (bed with oldJJ), John James (bed with Josie)
Rachel: Mario (tantrums), John James (talks about noms and people being fake)
Steve: John James (lazy in bed), Josie (could do more around house)

Which gives

Mario: 5 noms
John James, Rachel: 4

Steve: 3
Josie: 2
Andrew, Jo: 1
Corin, Dave, newJJ: 0

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I can't believe they want to keep Dave, it's so strange how they see things so differently, oh well.

Here's a couple of interesting comments some HMs made this evening (their time), these are mostly about Sam.

22:14 "He does make the house more interesting," says Mario. "He does make it more watchable," John James muses, saying that he would have "switched off the TV" before Sam's arrival because the house was too happy with not enough drama. "He's going to create that... [the public] might dislike him but I'd keep him in purely for the fact that he's going to stir <expletive> up," he adds. "Entertainment wise I think people will keep him in, and that's why he'll last a while."

22:14 "I don't think he'll win. The person who will win will come down to the most genuine, down-to-earth person in here," says John James.

22:31 The group are wondering why Ben was evicted when he was such a funny character. "The most entertaining for us," says Andrew. "I thought he had the personality to go the whole way. The only thing that let him down was his bitchiness," muses Dave.

22:36 "Ben was funny... but he wouldn't take part in tasks. If I was on the outside watching that it would have annoyed me. That's why you can never, ever call it," says JJ.

22:50 Once again, the boys are talking about Sam. "I'll sit there and talk to him all day. I won't answer questions I don't want to answer..." says John James, admitting that he would have reacted differently to the way Josie reacted to his comments about their relationship. "He felt he had the right to know what's going on after knowing you for two days!" blasts Dave. "Different people get offended over different stuff," reasons John James, who says he knows Sam more than he knows Davina and will happily answer all her questions when he's evicted.

23:25 John James tells Sam: "You copped a bit of banter today. Its just 'cause people aren't used to it 'cause its been their <expletive> house of love for so long but they’ll get used to it."

Dave had a ToT task, I guess he failed.

DS: Dave Attempts ToT TAsk

23:27 David tells housemates that he did not win his task from the Tree of Temptation and had to hear his children's messages be read out in a foreign language as punishment in the Diary Room.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
BB said that the whole house was going to be punished if JJ J kept turning off their mics. They have had multiple warnings.

So now we find out that J n JJ have not caused the house to be punished, instead they are kind of rewarded with More camera time??

there would have been more inventive ways of punishment. I also would have LOVED to see the house punished. Maybe the sheep would not be keeping their mouths shut and FINALLY start calling out J n JJ for their constant under cover no mic talking all thru the nite.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave should have just started fake yawning in front of the others if he wanted them to yawn, yawns are so catching. I like that ToT told him he was boring!

I'm not sure what to make of Sam yet. He's obviously been purposely put in the house to stir things up, so it's hard to not like him when he does just that. I haven't had time for any live feeds with him yet, so don't have much sense of whether he's ok underneath the stirring.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Apparently in Dave's wife's message they said "hope you last one more week" and his mum said the same thing! He was hoping more for a "I know you're going to win it!" I'm not sure if it was better for his wife to try to manage his expectations now, or whether while he's inside the house it would have been better to just be nothing but supportive. Given him something to think about anyway!

I think they both may have said this because he was already up for nominations when they made the messages. I think it was their way of say we hope you aren't evicted, not knowing that the messages would be played after the eviction.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It would be absolutely perfect if Rachel wins the save and replace and puts up either Dave or Steve. Then I really wouldn't care which one goes. While Rachel is annoying, I don't dislike her as much as I dislike those four men. Although, I will say that when JJ1 couldn't spend time with Josie, he wasn't all that bad. He seemed to enjoy interacting with the others while Josie more or less did what she always does with or without JJ1, lay around sucking her thumb.

Muse

08-09-2001

Monday, August 02, 2010 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Mario win the save/replace. He could put up Dave, and then Dave would probably leave. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen since Mario would probably choose Steve (assuming he nominated him), who would likely stay over Rachel. But I can hope!

I really want Mario to stay. I know his behavior was poor last week, but I still like him. I also think his attitude/behavior has changed...possibly the result of Ben leaving? I am indifferent to John or Rachel leaving...I don't mind John much, but I HATE the JJJ storyline. Rachel is annoying but otherwise forgettable.

So anyway -- my predictions for save/replace and evictions:
Mario wins, puts up Steve - Rachel leaves
John wins, puts up Corin - Rachel leaves
Rachel wins, puts up Andrew - Mario leaves

This "punishment" for John/Josie is ridiculous, especially since they used code to discuss their nominations. That would ordinarily get a pretty serious consequence in previous series. BB has also already backed down after John threatened to walk, and is allowing them to cuddle and chat together. You can tell who are BB's favorites. :-(

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I like the Mario wins the save and replace scenario too, maybe a win will help him out of this funk he's in. Some updates from DS--an awww moment for me--early this am their time:

02:10 Mario is sitting alone on the smoking bench.

02:11 "Oh Ife, I do miss you," mumbles Mario as he toys with an egg cup.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ1 forgot for a minute that the wasn't in the house to win (as he is constantly saying) and had a very worried look on his face when Mario beat his time. I want Rachel to win, as it appears she did it the most correct way. JJ1 and Mario are both bad sports and now JJ1 seems to remember his schtick(sp?)...let the public decide. We're on to you JJ...way on to you. I'm not even that interested in this show that much now that they've booted Ben. Maybe my wanting JJ to go is payback to see how Josie will be w/o her sidekick.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh geez, they are having them do it again. The rules were read BEFORE the boys did it. This program is so slanted toward JJ1, it's sickening.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
OK - not too bad. Mario won and replaced himself with Dave. The public will probably get rid of Rachel, but we can hope that this works as a chance to get rid of Dave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave is on the block!! Wooooooooo!!!

John James obviously won't go, and like last time I think it depends on who the fanatical JJ supporters target as to who goes. I think they could target Dave, because if it came to a final six Rachel's going to be out pretty soon but as Dave's been there forever he would be more competition. I think Dave could go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not much in the twitters:

09:56 The housemates have now been woken up and Dave has been called to the Diary Room
11:02 JJ thinks that he will be up for eviction on Friday, Mario tells him that he will be fine
11:50 Mario jokingly tells Josie and Andrew that he is jealous of their youth as he is getting old
11:54 Corin tells the other housemates that they would miss her if she left on Friday
12:16 The housemates have just been told who is up for eviction this week. If you want to find out who head to the website
14:59 The nominated housemates have just got changed into their task outfits
15:29 The competition is heating up in the save and replace task
16:05 Big Brother has told Mario, Rachel and John James they all have to repeat their attempts because they did not follow the rules
16:24 The Save and Replace task is over. Check the website http://bit.ly/5qZFy later this afternoon to find out who emerged victorious
16:46 John James has been play fighting with Josie

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
This week JJ1 will be much more publicly lovey dovey with Josie. Sam has let them know that the public likes the romance. I do not for a minute believe that JJ1 sees anything more than a mommy/ticket-to-win in Josie. He will ramp it up so that everyone knows the romance is real. Funny how he refused to commit himself even in private to Josie until he learned that it is working in his favor.

Two things really pointed it out glaringly. One just after the second group of newbies came in, he told Josie that he doesn't mean to hurt her. That was her warning that he was pushing full steam ahead with the showmance. Of course, like most women in love, she heard what she wanted to hear, not that she was in a position to be hurt. Second, before last Friday's eviction, when they went to get the suitcases to pack, JJ1 hugged Josie in the store room. Before he did, he searched for the camera that was on and made sure he was facing it as he hugged her. After Ben's eviction, when he was safe, he hugged her again and again looked for the camera to make sure he was facing it. I think Josie is in love and he is in a showmance to win the game.

Questions: How does the British public feel about a wealthy Australian winning BB UK? They don't like posh people, how do they feel about rich people? How do they feel about a foreigner winning?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Wow, Dave is going on and on about Mario choosing him in the save and replace. He says that he never would have picked Mario since they are friends, but he nominated Mario while Mario didn't nominate him. Dave might be the most dishonest person in there. I hope those who can vote are seeing this.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave is definitely the most dishonest person in there. I think he is very conniving, and what he says and does is very much calculated to both promote himself and restate what others have said or done in a negative manner. You can see it in some of the youtubes from outside the house too. He's a very clever, very manipulative man. Plus the whole "look how sexy I am now I've lost weight" is almost as creepy as his "drunk on the lawwd" stuff.

I don't think people will care about JJ being Australian because Australia's kind of like a sister country, at least from the UK's point of view. I've heard on DS about JJ being rich, but you can never tell where they got their info from. Is it true? That would be more of an issue if the aim of the game was to win the money, but I think for most of the public the winner is the nicest/most genuine/most entertaining person, and they don't think of it in terms of them getting cash.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates everyone. I'm glad Mario is safe and picked Dave, hopefully Dave will go. Rachel just talks a lot, which doesn't bother me, so I don't know if she's as annoying as Dave is to people, but I agree, he's been there longer, so that might be a consideration. I can see John going bc people like to break up couples, or a couple of friends, or whatever John and Josie are, so I think there's a chance it will be him, although I'd much rather him stay and Josie go, but she's not up, so, you can't have everything.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
John had said that he is technically British, that his parents are British and he has a British passport, I don't know if he has dual citizenship or not. And I don't know if this is true, but I read his mother won a settlement for an accident, that he had been spending a bunch on clothes and all, but that will end at some point.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, that must be his dad's accident then. I can't imagine that a settlement from a work accident (in Australia, not the US) would set a 40-45(?) year old woman and 24 year old son up for life, given how many years they have left to live. If he's spending it on silly things it's not going to last long.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I have no idea how much money he has, but he told Josie it was half a million. I don't know what that translates into in US dollars, but I do know he said he hasn't held a job since the settlement. Usually work related deaths bring a lot more than other types of accidents.