TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 30, 2010 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
God I am going to miss Ben if he leaves. This is REALLY going to screw up my Ben/Corin final two

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Other viewers may be able to read Ben's mind, I cant.

It's not reading his mind, it's watching a pattern. No one can read Dave's mind either, but viewers notice a pattern they don't like about him. I love that Jo calls Ben out too, that, in and of itself, is worth him staying another week.

Interesting that newJJ has moved away from oldJJ a bit.

I was thinking JJ didn't want to isolate himself from everyone, the way John and Josie are doing, it would be better for him to branch out, so, I think it's a good thing for him.

Thanks Flagg, wow, Sam, this should be interesting, he may want to stir up trouble. And since the other HMs already heard negative things about him, it likely won't be easy. I can see troublemaker on the horizon though, lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too. Still at least he wouldn't have to endure Sam. I hate stunt casting - as much as seeing people interact sometimes saddens me, I'd much prefer it to seeing people like Shabby, and now Sam by the sound of it, just being fake and making trouble for the sake of it. Hopefully I've judged him too soon though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounds like the crowd are shouting "Get Dave Out!" but with one syllable words it's hard to tell.

The crowd also booed Jedward, lol!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Laura's spinning her exit as "rather give someone else the chance to do it!"

No response to Andrew's phone number, little to Ben's, little to Dave's, big cheers for JJ. Weird reaction.

Davina will be going in the house during this hour long show, not the second half.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naked guy in the shower!! Oh my!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
eviction spoiler:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Ben's out. The spoiler tweeted a photo of him coming down the stairs, so it's definitely true.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
<sniff>

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
indeed

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
a bit of sad news- one of the original 81 potential HM's committed suicide last week....

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1311377

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How awful! It says he jumped in front of a train too. My cousin is a train driver and had that (a jumper) happen to him, he was a wreck for months, well, he will probably never get over it, knowing what was about to happen and not being able to stop it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's announcing it to the house now:

First person safe is Andrew.

Next person safe is Dave.

They're having an advert before they reveal who's out.

I'm sure the crowd are shouting "Get Dave Out" even after Davina announced he was safe. Maybe it was Ben? I think the hms heard the shouts but don't know if it's clear who it is.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
0h $&%@*

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DS are saying the crowd are shouting "Get Ben Out" not Dave. Guess it's my ears.

Inside the house they heard all the cheers for JJ.

Evicted person is dear Benjamin.

I'll look for the percentage.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aww they're playing Goldfinger for him.

I'm reading 64% as the percentage - if that's right it must be the JJ fans, even those of you here who didn't like him still wanted Dave to go.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That bites, I can't believe that Dave was spared, there may not be another chance to get him out. I'm surprised, especially after his women with make-up comment to Jo. They probably put Dave safe second to stress out Josie, but it may just give him a big head. Sheesh!

ETA: Goldfinger, lol. I think Ben will have lots of fun with the side shows, I bet he's going to love every minute of that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've also now seen 52% for the percentage - still got to be down to a concerted effort by JJ fans. I can't see any definite confirmation by BB.

Stormie, everything gives Dave a big head. I think they would have heard the cheers for JJ at the end though, so know he's the one.

So wonderful to see Ben in his element outside the house. I think the house will be worse without him, but for his sake it's probably a good thing, he doesn't have to put up with the constant jibes and he gets to talk to people who appreciate him.

eta: BB just confirmed, he got 52% of the vote

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At this point I'm not sure the hms even know what they should ignore and what they don't have to. BB should pass them just for them making such a good effort on such an impossible task.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd tell them who cost them each number of points. I don't think Dave was able to ignore anything. Even if he almost managed to, he'd then say something about it. Ben was great at ignoring, I think he didn't even notice a lot of things that happened. Andrew and Jo were also good. Jo was the smartest one to stay on the sofa for those silly twins. Why did they all run outside like that? That's an epic fail.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you hear Ben say he saw his friend being the toilet attendant?? You couldn't even see him flinch when it happened - he was really good.

Yep, and Dave seemed to spread out his comments, so they probably cost the group more than one fail for each task.

Some people are campaigning for Ben for all-stars (which isn't going to happen, I'm pretty sure they said just the winner will). He'd have been great with a more dynamic group.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They passed their test - they got 86 fails and were allowed 88!

DS are saying Sam is stirring with Josie and JJ, and they expect JJ to be screaming at him within 48 hours. I've had my BB fill for the day but it looks like Sam's doing what BB wanted.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I smell a rat there- how did they get such an number like 88 as a limit, instead of an even number like 90 or 100? I think so long as they made a concerted effort to try, they would pass them...

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They announced on yesterdays show that they had 88. I do think they were very lenient with how they counted fails though, because they said the had a huge number of fails in the first 11 minutes.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
They announced 88 at the beginning of the task but that doesn't mean that the calculations weren't fudged.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I saw at least 88 fails in yesterday's highlights show. I think it was just for entertainment and they weren't really counting at all. Dave had more than 88 fails all by himself.