TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 27, 2010 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Dave is throwing it so good bye Dave this Friday!

Steve is throwing it too.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Steve won and replaced himself with Andrew.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Andrew!? No!!!! I guess that's the path of least resistance for Steve but... noooooo!

Trouble now is if two are really being evicted out of Andrew, Dave, Ben and JJ I don't like that at all.

It will for sure be Dave, but the other is a bit scary. I think Andrew's could be a gonner, but even though he isn't liked as much as Ben and JJ, who's going to really vote for him to go? If all the JJ fans decide to target Ben it would be horrible.

Maybe Laura can walk and we just get a single eviction...? ;)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For Sarasmile, I chose the prettiest bride:

Steve bride

(When someone was interviewed about the S&R tasks earlier in the season, they said they had them all mapped out by week, except they had a couple of Steve-friendly tasks to swap in if he was up.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know what to make of oldJJ kissing Josie. They put the clip on the Ch4 website last night and I just couldn't make it out. I got that he was conflicted but actually kissing her puts me back in the "it could be an act" camp again. I don't know. Just had a quick look at DS and they are trying to gang up and get him out... I don't see it working but it would save me having to wonder what's going on with him ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

09:23 Josie tells Corin that she feels she might be up for nomination as 'I've been in bed with John James all week'
10:19 Corin is checking with Laura if she is feeling better from last night
11:13 Laura is in the Diary Room. She doesn't look very happy.
11:22 Laura is telling the other Housemates she is seriously thinking about leaving
11:46 Ben is giving Laura a hug and eating a raw carrot
11:58 Ben and Steve are talking about Sunshine and how she should have stayed longer in the House
12:01 Laura is in the Bedroom telling Jo she has decided to stay in the House
12:37 Mario tells Jo that he hates bitching, and when people do he has to walk out of the room ho ho ho Mario
14:01 Housemates have been told who is up this week. Steve thinks his time is up
14:30 Ben is giving his hair a little straighten in the Closet
14:49 Housemates have just received their Save & Replace Task: Battle of the Brides!
15:33 Ben says he would rather be an 'effeminate man than a bad woman'
17:08 The Save and Replace Task is over and housemates are now hanging around in the Garden

The red dotted quote began with B. And it's something Mario does alll the time!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If the guys crack and do speak to/touch their wives, does anyone know if it means the other one doesn't get to see theirs? Otherwise I'm sure no one would mind if they blew the task.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
they did mess up a bit on that reward for the 24 task- that's more James Bond than Jack Bauer (still, I wouldn't mind it)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a little... extreme! He did do a spectacular job though.

I can't find a feed for bblb. If anyone is watching and they say whether it's a single or double eviction, could they post please? Ta.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt - that pic of Steve is great!!! WAY better than the one I had - thanks so much for posting it.

I am VERY upset that Andrew is up. Would have preferred Mario up or even Rachel... who are both really only interesting to me when they're interacting with Ben.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I am going to theorize that it is NOT a double eviction on Friday, so only Dave will be evicted.

I posted this morning about the "ignore the obvious" task and Jedward going in to the house to perform their new single - on Friday. My theory is that they are the reason for the extended schedule on Friday. It's been set up to confuse us all along. Only Dave will go to his glory on Friday... like a good boy.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
As long as Ben stays, I don't care who goes. Although it would tickle me if JJ1 went. I dislike him more than I dislike Dave now.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
John James targeted women,

Ben is a woman?

It seems cruel to expect Steve and Dave to ignore their wives, I don't think they will, nor do I think they should, so I don't think they'll pass this week.

I'm glad Laura is still there, maybe Corin worked her happy magic on her. I still wonder if it were for tv though, lol.

If John did kiss Josie, either they both deliberately set the whole thing up for the show, or he wanted to see if he did in fact have feelings, bc Josie keeps pushing the issue with him. Whatever is going on, though, it has reached a point of ad nauseam.

I hope Dave does go, if it's a double eviction, then I don't mind Andrew leaving too, bc I'd rather have Ben and John still there. You never know, though, things can change on a dime.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If there's any chance Laura will go it's wise for them to keep it a single eviction. Ch4 website stilll doesn't have the lines open, maybe they're deciding.

Early voting odds have Dave to go at 2/5, with Ben next at 5/2. oldJJ is 9/1 and Andrew is 33/1.

Get Dave Out!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think JJ's tears in the camera runs have just won him the show. Some are going to hate it but the number of tweens who are going to be speed dialling his number at the end is going to be record breaking.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
End of Tuesday's show and they still haven't opened up the lines for eviction. Am I a day out? I thought they usually opened the lines on Tuesday, not Wednesday. Keen to find out whether it's a single or double.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, that's interesting, I wonder what they are doing, although, maybe the lines are supposed to open after today's HL show airs tomorrow.

ETA: That pic of Steve above is a riot

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Someone online posted that C4 verified it is NOT a double eviction and I spent a lot of quality work time looking for proof (:-)) but haven't found verification yet.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I don't think the lines are open until after they show the save and replace task on the nightly show, otherwise they would give away who won save and replace and who was put up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just found this on twitter:

KateCtweets

Dispelling the rumours. Not a double eviction this week

Her bio says she is "C4 PR" and she tweets to the proper BB people, so I think it's a confirmation.

PHEW!!!!!

Yep, bet you're right on the why, Amy. I thought it was Tuesday but then they'd give away the "who wins S&R" they're hyping.

Get Dave Out!!! Get Dave Out!!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
That's proof enough for me, Kitt. And sorta saves my job - so thanks for getting that confirmation!

Get Dave Out!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And sorta saves my job

lol!

I'm looking forward to all the boos as the doors open, and hopefully the hms hearing it and wondering what else they're wrong about :-).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
On the live feeds, Mario and JJ1 talking about how Dave is the only one who definitely WON'T go!!! Oh, it will be great. He'll be a good sport about it, though ... I just hope he doesn't speak to Davina about anything in his belly... ewww...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Get Dave or JJ1 out! Get Dave or JJ1 out! Get Dave or JJ1 out!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
most of us theorized that it wouldnt be a double eviction if the Producer's pick Golden boy doesnt win the SAVE task.

I watched it but the sound was cut during a pow wow between steve and JJ when the tiebreaker was going on. I think an agreement was made to put up Andrew and JJ would throw it to steve.

That way JJ looks like a hero again - saving the war hero.

plus he gets his cake __ andrew up.

OH and the JJ kiss sounds like BS to me. Rodrigo smooching his hand while charlie leans forward in his bed Should remind people that under the covers can sound pretty authentic