TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 27, 2010 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
DS has some news pages regarding John's attempted escape, they go through the gist of what was said, or supposedly said.

DS: John James Tries to Flee After Josie Row

DS: House Reacts to John James Escape

DS: John James Explains Escape Attempt to Josie

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Stormie. Some quotes from that last link:

"I just couldn’t [cope] not being with you, it's not that I can't handle how you feel, that’s not it, I just cant handle not talking to you.

"I didn’t think you were gonna talk to me again and our relationship was going to change 'cause you made me change beds. There's no point me being here if I cant have that same relationship with you, and that’s it."

"I really, really like you Jose and I just dunno what else to say," he said. Referring to Josie's attraction to him, he continued: "I understand that you’re the sort of person that you are and you do get embarrassed talking about certain things but I'm the sort of person that has to be able to resolve it."

I really think it's genuine. I don't know what it is, but I can't see it being made up for the cameras in anyway. The guy is clearly besotted with her. Either that or he's some sort of sociopath, and I don't think he's that. I think JJ must be the most fascinating character ever to be on Big Brother.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Sociopath works for me. He studied previous shows. He "lost his temper" regularly. He has little interaction with anyone but Josie. What happened to his uncontrollable temper? Somehow he's been able to control it since the first batch of newbies entered. He might have gotten the message that it wasn't endearing him to the public. When he used to go off on people, he'd have an unbelievable smirk on his face. He enjoyed watching other's discomfort. I think he is acting and not one thing that JJ1 does is real or sincere. He studied the show the way Brian Belo did. He created his character the way Brian did and hopes to win the way Brian did. I hope he does not succeed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's going to get out on finale day and say "it was all an act" and my whole world view will be ripped away from me ;) ;) ;).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
have they done the Save and Replace yet??

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure the save and replace will be after the housemates are told who is nominated tomorrow.

Muse

08-09-2001

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see what happens with the Save and Replace. I'm going to guess that Ben would put up Rachel, Dave and Steve would put up Josie, and John would put up Andrew. But I'm not really sure about any of those.

I hope that Dave goes home. He is such a snake, and none of them seem to realize it. I think Ben would probably be more pleasant without Dave around, too. Steve is about as exciting as watching paint dry, but I'd rather keep someone boring over someone horrible (like Dave). Plus Steve will probably either walk or get nominated again soon. Dave won't.

Laura keeps talking about leaving. Seems like she has boyfriend issues or something. Corin and Jo have been working hard to convince her to stay, but I wish they'd stop. If she can't handle a few pretty stress-free days, she's not cut out for BB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's really quick to be wanting to leave, particularly as she doesn't seem to have been in any drama.

It was originally meant to be a double eviction, and this week's eviction show is long to suggest it's still on, so we might be able to get rid of two people. Dave plus someone :-). I'd really like Ben to save himself and replace himself with Mario ;).

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
josie -He does it to me everytime, laura. Everytime we have a tiff or a row he threatens to leave. it makes me look like house viillan.

jo- no no not at all
josie its like i'm one of those man beaters.

Jo laughs and talks about hen pecked husbands-

jo- NO no straightup on the level i would tell you.

you dont think i look like a bunny boiler?
no no
Laura ?? a bunny boiler.

jo i'm being honest when i tell you, He is not making himself look good. you are not making yourself look bad.

JJ comes walking in and lays down - Jo and Laura continue to talk about festivals.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm with Mama Sociopath works for me. He studied previous shows. He "lost his temper" regularly. He has little interaction with anyone but Josie. What happened to his uncontrollable temper?

The thing is, Josie has started to unravel. Because of PMS and now her period, she is more harried looking and emotional. The viewers watching just love to blame Josie for all of JJ's emotions.

His Dramatic attention seeking dash doesnt surprise me.

JJ knows everything about most of the seasons of UK and AUS. frankly, i think he may have watched Evel Dick's Season of USA as well.

just a few days ago, JJ was talking about Marcus and his Cool running around in the Camera Runways, so Its Nom day and JJ make a grab for attention.

its josie i feel sorry for. She knows that she looks to be a Bunny Boiler due to the Way JJ insinuates that SHE is the reason he is Emotionally Tormented. after all, if she wasnt so mean, threatening not to be "his special friend" then poor jj wouldnt have such a bad time.

I was not online during these events and the place I watch Archives missed the time period :-(

the TRUTH of this whole matter is that the new HMs told JJ how popular he was on the outside of the house

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
So Brian Belo is a sociopath? Does that mean the audience is as well?

There's no way John is like Dick, not even remotely.

It's all Josie's fault

I'm so surprised Laura wants to leave, the first thing I thought was that she said it for tv drama, so, we'll see if she really leaves.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
From DS this am, UK time, it seems John's now favored to win. It's funny how breaking through a fire exit changes things.

DS: John James New Favorite for BB crown

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
its the fake crying about how josie mean to him that has swayed the crowd IMHO.

I'm watching the HL show. I can now see why Steve is feeling down in the house.

When Andrew is doing the Jack Bauer task and screams for Five Volunteers Steve stands up ready to go. JJ stands up and prompts josie to stand up.... then turns around and forcefully tells steve to SIT DOWN!!

i was really surprised because I watched it live and missed that completely.

Steve is quite quiet in the house and for some reason is sidelined. This was a prime example of when he NEEDED to stand up for himself and say NO you little snot, You sit down.

steve's refusal to engage anyone in meaningful convo or even stand up for himself is why most of us think he is boring.

JJ played Evel Dick's game for the first weeks. You pick a woman target, you bad mouth her to Everyone who will listen. you make it clear that you intend on attacking her verbally every chance you get. You let it be known that "YOu are getting angry now. You dont Want to get me Angry"

Also, the final Evel Dick copy gameplay is when you get called out for your behaviour, you flip it due to a "oh i'm just an emotional wreck" and "its ______'s fault i'm upset" excuse.

you also are never apologizing for said Arguments or verbal attacks because "they asked for it"

These are ALL perfectly copied Evel Dick gameplays.

They worked for him and they are working perfectly for JJ.

there is no way he isnt going to final three at least.

even Steve is afraid to Anger JJ because 'who knows what he might do' !!!

Muse

08-09-2001

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Apparently Josie and John kissed last night. He told her that he felt the same for her, but wanted to wait to see what happened in the real world, to see if it was real. He also told her not to tell anyone, but she told the first person she saw in the morning (Corin).

I'm really not a fan of this showmance at all. It just seems so juvenile and weird.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and I forgot to add, the Evel Dick way is Also to let everyone know that IF they side with the Target, he will consider them against him therefore they will be a target too.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
JJ has upped his game. nothing more, nothing less

Josie is a vote- pure and simple.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Dick did what he did the entire series, he was genuinely horrible throughout, what he did in no way compares to John at all.

It's just ridiculous that Josie runs to everyone, I am so tired of this fakeness with the whole thing. It's not the first time John has said if he had feelings for anyone in the house, he would wait until they left to see if there is something there, but maybe a showmance has more prospects at this point, particularly since Josie keeps pushing the issue. It just astounds me that Josie makes herself look so naive, when she has kept this will he or won't he crap going on and on and on. It would not surprise me one bit if they both didn't create this new dimension to this whatever it is, lots of whispers last night. It's just so boring. And John is also a vote for her, so it's very much both sides.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
11:38 Laura tells Ben that she is leaving in two hours. The housemates gather around her.

It looks like Laura may actually go, some of the HMs are trying to talk her out of it, but it doesn't seem to be swaying her at this point.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
HMs have just been given the news of those nominated. I have not found anything saying Laura has left yet, or if she will for sure.

A report today claims that housemates are set to take part in a task this week that will involve them “ignoring” visitors into the house.

For this week’s weekly shopping task, The Daily Star suggests that housemates will have to not communicate whatsoever with visitors that are set to walk through the house between Wednesday and Friday.

A hunk for Mario will visit, as well as the wives of Steve and Dave. As reported previously, Jedward are also going to storm into the house with a performance of their new single on Friday if the paper is to be believed.

I have heard the part about Jedward. I think the Steve and Dave part - seeing their wives is going to be hard for them at this point of the game... but it might make it easier when they're voted out on Friday

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Task is Battle of the Brides, they have to wear a gown and throw bouquets to a catcher they picked.

Looks like -
Ben - Laura
Steve - Coirin
Dave - "The Mole"
JJ - JJ

Nominees in bridal gowns and catchers in the red suits they used for the shock task. I hope the catchers will get shocked if they miss.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It sounds like all 4 of them are planning on throwing the competition. This could get interesting.

Ben is getting the full makeup treatment.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
They all look so lovely :-)

I tried to post pics but they are too big and I'm at work so I couldn't size them... darn cuz this one is good. BB had to pick this one because all nominees are guys this week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
And also I imagine because its Steve-friendly.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
So Brian Belo is a sociopath?

Please don't purposely misunderstand what I have said. I did not hint in any way that Brian is a sociopath. He played his game with one purpose and HURT NO ONE in the process.

John James targeted women, controlled through threats to "lose his temper again"/fake crying and wrongly accuses people of behavior that he himself exhibits. He has NO EMPATHY, no connection to the pain of others and seems to enjoy hurting others. He has actually warned Josie that he never intended to hurt her. She is the only one he in any way feels bad for hurting. He just doesn't care if he brings others to tears and in fact, enjoys it. In other words sociopath.