TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 26, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he said it again... there was an article last year from the people who edit the show, and they have a two (I think?) hour window from when the voiceover guy says "8.58pm" to show highlights, then they have to state another time. They also said they showed everything in order.

I think choosing the newbies was relatively fair. We could hear everybody's microphone equally, but we don't know what JJ could hear from where he was sitting with certain LOUD people (Rachel!) screaming out. I thought he was going for four but Rachel was shouting 1 and then he didn't know who had the most votes.

I don't know if Dave would be out if it was everyone up and a vote to evict, the voting might be too spread out as there are a lot of people certain groups have a lot of dislike for. I've seen herds of ranters at DS say how awful Ben, JJ, Josie, Steve, as well as Dave are, so you never quite know what would happen. Dave might not have as many who hate him as some, but I don't think there are many who actually like him, or care enough about him to vote him to stay.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitternesses:

09:09 The majority of housemates are now awake and Laura and Corin are in the Kitchen boiling the kettle
09:22 Jo is in the Bathroom with Laura complaining about her lack of sleep in the BB House
10:24 Mario is sporting a new designer stubble today. He has shaved his beard but kept the moustache
12:25 Andrew has just been given a task by the Tree of Temptation, amazing!
12:54 The housemates are finally settling after Agent Andrew's 24 minutes of mayhem. Head to the website for more info
13:07 Dave and Mario are questioning John's friendship with JJ
13:58 The housemates are still speculating what happened to Andrew earlier on (when he was on his secret task)
14:59 Everyone is cheering in the House and Rachel is wondering what all the fuss is about
15:30 Mario seems to be a little upset at Dave's recent actions
17:08 Rachel is having a go at Ben in the Bathroom
17:38 Rachel is telling Jo and Mario about her paranoid/jealous behaviour
17:43 Rachel and mario are laughing about how they got played by Ben
18:00 John has told JJ that he likes having him in the House...arrr
18:24 Andrew is getting his special treat in the Diary Room

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone I read on twitter is saying that Dave has been running Ben down all day, and goaded Rachel into having that argument with him. I think the newbies' comments made Dave realise he can't afford to be up, so he's making sure Ben is targeted. With Rachel likely to get loads he probably thinks Ben is his best bet for getting a high score and avoiding more than two people going up. He doesn't know it's a double eviction.

This is about Andrew's task:
http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28545&PID=373390#373390

Shortly after noon, Andrew was summoned by the Tree of Temptation aka Tree.T.U to take part in 24 minutes of mayhem. The brainiac had to play his role model, Agent Jack Bauer, in a secret task and he loved every minute of it.

He gathered the weary housemates in the Bedroom and once they were all gathered, the young genius broke some shocking news.

Obviously this was just a task and Andrew was simply following the instructions of the Tree, but the fictional words he came out with rattled the entire House.

Andrew ranted: 'I am Agent Jack Bauer and I get to choose which 5 of you will leave the House!' The group were shocked and even after the task had ended, a lot of housemates have been speculating what is coming next.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Mario on the feed now is paranoid, discussing how he doesn't think the public would like it when they swap out 5 people. He must have believed Andrew's jack Bauer nonsense.

It's always funny how paranoid yet gullible these people always get in the house after a while.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah. I wonder how much of it they take into their lives outside the house.

Watching some of the videos they do outside the house, I wondered if newJJ is planning to break up oldJJ and Josie for sport. But then in the house he seems to like them, and even in the DR he said he liked them... but I'm not sure if that's to play the public for votes. I guess time will tell.

I think the house had developed into a place where odd people - social misfits, geeks... - could go about their business without being considered strange, and although other problems were going on there was no "them and us" feeling. Now it's a bit like oldJJ, newJJ and Josie are the popular people and it's a bit odd to watch. I don't know if that will also change with time, but I can see how the oldbies are feeling so displaced.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, mustn't forget to mention....

Josie picked oldJJ's nose!

What is that about?!?! Claiming stake? Proof is all maternal??? And is it going to scare him away or is it just what he wanted?!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That is completely and utterly disgusting. What is he two? Why would he allow her to do that? I'll have to de-grossout and scroll up later, lol.

Muse

08-09-2001

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Josie often picks her own nose and rolls it around with her fingers, so I guess it's normal behavior for her. This is the woman who sucks her thumb constantly, after all.

Corin is really interested in the new JJ, even wanting to plan a "double date" with Josie/John. Previously she had been rattling on about how she fancied Nathan, right? Does it seem like Corin is just fishing for a showmance? And really -- can't she just break up with her girlfriend properly before pursuing someone she just met? I like Corin, but I'm not liking this.

I hadn't thought of the house dynamics that way, Kitt, but I think you're right. I think I preferred the way the house was...where Ben and John James were on equal footing, where no one felt like an outcast, and where there was a lot more general social interaction. I don't like that the newbies told John James that he was SO popular, or that they were able to name their favorites and least favorites. Just too much outside world influence, IMO.

Ignore the obvious task this week. I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun if BB doesn't screw it up.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yesterday afternoon, some protesters gathered at the Big Brother compound to demand that Shabby get to come back in the house. The service road around the back of Tesco was besieged by 'a few' protesters. Their message: "Big Brother's whack, get Shabby back". There is a video at Channel 4 website speaking to the ringleader. I think Shabby cannot get over that she left and has been non-stop rallying support to let her go back in. I certainly hope they do not let that happen. Ever.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    

Nominations beginning. Newbies cannot nominate and cannot be nominated.

Dave broke the rules regarding discussing nominations last night and will not be nominated.
- for icing on the cake....
Dave is automatically nominated for this week's eviction!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The producers aren't taking any chances this week, Dave is automatically nominated for another rule break. I hope he doesn't save himself. Maybe they've realized how much Dave is keeping the house tame and boring and want to get him out finally. The housemates sure don't seem to be in any hurry to nominate him.

Last night at 11.46, Dave once again broke the rules by discussing nominations when he specifically stated to Ben that he 'could never nominate the Baron or Josie'. He is therefore unable to nominate AND will be facing eviction this week! Yes, that's right, Dave is up!

Tut tut Dave... will these housemates never learn?

Let's not forget that he could well Save and Replace himself tomorrow though...

Plus its a double eviction this week. right? Dave plus 3 more, so maybe the split vote will help keep his few remaining fans from being able to save him easily.

That on top of the double and it definitely looks like Dave will be out!

So all of Dave's campaigning against Ben was for nothing. Though if Ben is up too we will probably end up with a Dave-Ben eviction this week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
John James just walked!

He was arguing with Josie about whether or not she said she "had feelings" or she "fancied" him. Itwent to birds for a bit and then it came back to everybody freaking out yelling for John james to come back. Apparently he went thru the fire exit but maybe didn't go much further.

They're now saying he doesn't want to nominate but I think it had more to do with his relationship with Josie.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
seriously??? That's a bit of a shock....wonder if the double eviction will be called off..

In other news, BB might not be quite dead yet- The new owner of Channel Five has expressed interest..

http://www.c21media.net/news/detail.asp?area=1&article=56636

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So he left the actual house but might be still just outside it. They might bring him back in like they did with Lisa when she freaked out.

Damn false alarm now he's back already. What a drama queen, getting my hopes up like that.

Josie totally lied to everyone and said it was about noms but it was about her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Apparently he was talking to Josie under the covers and with mics off before it happened. They should get penalty noms for that, not a bs punishment where they get to fondle each others bodies like they did last time.

Did a bit of reading on the DS summaries...

JJ told Josie he wanted to move beds because he didn't want to appear to be leading her on. Possibly also made it clear that he just wanted to be friends and there was no possibility of a romantic relationship. Josie gives him the cold treatment and that's when he left. Josie lies to everyone and said it was about nominations.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Josie is now talking to JJ2 about it and complaining how JJ made HER look like an idiot. She also laughed her ass off at JJ as he was trying to get the door open, saying "why is he doing this to ME?"

She doesn't care one bit about how JJ feels, only how it affects her and how she looks.

"If you don't get back in here now I will never speak to you again"

Now JJ is in the DR and Josie is laughing about him. "Oh my god this is so funny'"

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I cant help thinking if JJ wins this as it seems to be heading, the all-stars are going to rip him to shreds. He's weak.

When questioned by JJ2 and Coirin, Josie has turned it all around and lied about everything, saying SHE told him to move beds and he wanted to talk about his feelings when she didn't, saying she wasn't angry and was just going to do laundry. A blatant lie trying to get people on her side.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow!

1) Dave up = YEYYYY!!!! Sounds like they will be nominating/have already nominated so it's not everyone up.

2) oldJJ = what?!?!?! I understand Josie's "why is he doing this TO me" because she really doesn't have any control over anything, she's just a passenger on JJ's emotional rollercoaster. I'm sure she's hurting, she just has a very stoic, British, coping mechanism.

So he's back in the house?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the updates, what a mess, but we knew it would all end in tears. Wonder if they're actually going to change anything. JJ seems too attached to actually leave her bed.

Very true, Flagg, if JJ wins he'll be eaten alive in all-stars. Not sure he will though.

Twitters aren't very enlightening:

06:33 John James and Josie are snuggled up together in bed.
09:31 Big Brother has just woken the housemates up with the dreaded alarm
10:10 Mario is making some breakfast while most of the other housemates get dressed in the bedroom
10:14 Ben tells Laura that he likes her 'panda eyes', he also compliments Mario's 1970's style moustache
10:16 Josie tells John James that nobody has ever been as nice to her as he has been
13.20 Jo is telling her housemates she wants to DJ in Ibiza!
14.14 Housemates are about to start nominating
15:04 Josie and John James are under the covers in the bedroom. They have taken their microphones off for some hush hush talks!
John James is now in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. Phew...
16:52 John and Josie are having a sniffly chat under the covers
17:20 John and Josie are STILL under the covers!
17:23 Josie has been called to the Diary Room

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Drat! OldJJ got my hopes up and dashed them. I think I want him out of there even more than I want Steve and Dave out. OldJJ should be nominated for trying to run. If Steve, OldJJ and Dave are up and two go it's a win-win. I don't think that's going to happen, but a girl can dream.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they'll punish him with a nomination because if he really wants to go (which I don't think he actually does) then it's giving him what he wants... mind you they've done that sort of stupid backwards punishment before.

Rachel will definitely by up. I get the impression Corin is better liked all of a sudden, so I'm not sure who else it would be... maybe Ben?

If JJ does keep talking about leaving he may give them permission to use him in the S&R. I think he knows he'd be safe from what the newbies have said.

Dave really should have been ineligible for the S&R. Worst case scenario he replaces himself, as I don't see him putting Steve up. I don't really want any of the others to go, except maybe Rachel as she's so loud. As two are going we (or should I say "I") am going to lose someone I like if Dave isn't on the block.

Hopefully BBLB will reveal who's nominated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBLB just showed the clip of oldJJ and Josie discussing being like Caoimhe and Shabby and I'm pretty positive it was Josie's voice that says JJ should move out of the bed and in with Mario. Anyone else listening?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Jedward going in to the house on Friday - I'm assuming this was announced during their stint on BBLB. Folks on the forums are NOT happy about this. I've never seen them perform, but I have seen them before - they were on last year's X Factor, right? How much hair mousse can that house hold? LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, they were X-Factor winners. I thought they were just going in for a task. They seem fun enough, if a bit tiresome in large doses!

I'm still waiting for the nomination results. The JJ palaver delayed everything and Steve didn't nominate until right at the end of BBLB, so they didn't say on there. I'm expecting an announcement on the Ch4 page but all it's got now is oldJJ stuff.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 26, 2010 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Nominated: Dave, Ben, John James & Steve