TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 25, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only just seen your post Cricket - just emailed you a link.

The duet is right after the break, about 4 minutes away.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope you saw a little bit of it Cricket, I PM'd you then realised it was the new email so it might not have got to you.

It was pretty awful but pretty great at the same time.

The bit with the new housemates is still to come.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jo - sells herself as Cougar, sexy, glamourous, says JJ is her favourite. Would nominate Dave

JJ - wants to give everyone extra boost, would nominate Rachel. Fave hm is John James.

Megan - Fave hm is Josie, fun like her. Would nominate Ben, different background. would bring fun, laughter

Joel - world's sexiest fat man, bring vibes, energy. Fave is Ben. Nominate Steve as thinks he's untouchable.

Laura - would liven house with bubbly personality. Fave is Corin, would nom Rachel as irritating. Wants to meet Corin, Ben and Mario.

Sam - fun personality, good at tasks. Fave is Dave, nominate Ben for stupid hair. Like different opportunities.

They've going for 2, which is JJ; 1 which is Jo; and 5 which is Laura.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Both JJ and Laura said they would nominate Rachel - she can't be happy. Davina said Josie is already upset about Laura coming in!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Laura's telling them about the outside world - not sure if she's allowed to?! She's told Ben how popular he is, and kind of said the same for Dave. Be ready for Dave to be nice to Ben now.

Ha, and BB has just announced new hms cannot talk about the outside world! Bit late now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Laura can't keep her mouth shut! Now she's telling Mario how brilliant he was at the mole task! BB reminded her again!!

And of course now Dave is saying how lovely Mario is!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They might as well let them talk about the outside, seeing as John James has already spoken with his whole family on a video call. They've already thrown that rule out the window.

Did John James ever tell anyone about that? Now there are 3 others that know, hopefully it will get out eventually.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't remember him mentioning it. I don't know if they said anything about popularity though, I think they just said they were proud of him, which a mother is going to say anyway, regardless of how others think about him. Maybe they said more though.

NewJJ is nice looking

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't know if John mentioned it, but did his family tell him what was going on, bc I thought they weren't allowed to and didn't.

Thanks for the updates, Kitt. I'd keep Rachel in now just to throw people off. The new HMs keep mentioning what's been happening, I think it was Laura who told Ben and Dave they were very popular, but that makes no sense, I can see Ben being popular to a degree, some people have warmed up to him, but I've not read anything where Dave is, unless she meant they are popular in a negative way, but left that part out, then again, maybe she's already thinking of noms. I hope Dave goes next week. This should be an interesting weekend with the newbies, I hope they have some tasks taking place too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dave asked if they were hated (him and Ben) and Laura said NOT AT ALL!!!! She gave them both the impression they are very popular - she did not expand on it for Dave, but did tell Ben that SHE loves his humor and his petty arguing.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cricket, is the toolbar site not working for you anymore?? It has worked for me everyday, not matter what time, the feeds or shows are on!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sara, she may of been trying to be nice, lol. I guess Dave will be really surprised then, when next Friday he's shown the door

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Realliy positive thinking, Stormie! I'm buzzin - I'm luvin it :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It also means he'll be more likely to offer himself up for S&R, should it become an option. With no big characters left I think the noms are going to be split and there's a good chance he could be up one way or the other.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently (DS) Laura has told Josie what JJ said about her in the diary room, and that he doesn't think of her "like that." JJ has denied it, or made some excuse and was talking about confronting Laura about it. Laura was called to the DR, presumably to get told again not to talk about the outside.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Dave would never offer himself up for the S&R. He's too much of a gameplayer for that. I also don't think that he will go home next week (despite it being rumored to be a double eviction) unless everyone is up for eviction. For some reason only Josie seems to be nominating him anymore.

I don't think these newbies are going to mesh with Ben and Dave very well. Ben is already wary of Jo and Dave has said that he thinks the "Cougar" should be shot (jeez). Although she did say she was looking forward to getting to know Ben, Laura's bio says she's not interested in politics and doesn't like people preaching at her. JJ's bio says that he has no interest in politics and prefers to avoid religious people. He seems to have immediately bonded with John James and has been discussing sports with him.

So yeah -- I think Ben and Dave aren't going to enjoy this batch of newbies. That might be interesting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters... looks like they won the party:

10:04 Mario refuses to get up at the moment, he seems very tired
12:25 Josie just told JJ that she fancies boxer type guys
12:35 Mario is in the Diary Room giving the shopping list back to Big Brother
14:16 The three new housemates are now in the Diary Room and will be starting their task soon. Head to the website for more details
14:56 Rachel is laying down next to Ben as he gently rests his hand upon her backside
15:45 Ben is telling Andrew that he hopes he develops a good friendship with JJ
17:32 JJ is telling the housemates he is keen to get involved in tasks
17:47 John is telling JJ about how funny Ben is
18:12 JJ is getting ready for his You Vs the Housemate challenge
18:32 Jo and Corin are having a sing in the Garden and discussing there favourite songs
18:45 JJ is about to take part in his first task!
19:12 Jo is glamming up Josie
19:32 Steve and Dave are chatting about missing their families
19:44 The housemates have been told about the secret mission of the new housemates and the party they won!
19:51 Party time in the BIg Brother House!!

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
So far I find the newbies very boring -- I liked the first batch (Keeley, Rachel, and Andrew) better. But I will admit it's very early yet, so I might change my mind.

A lot of depressed HMs lately, it seems. Steve was talking about going home (missing family), Mario went off by himself (feeling lonely and unappreciated), and Rachel commiserated with Mario (feeling like the public hates her). Dave talked about missing his family as well. While I believe their reasons, I also think the addition of the new HMs had them feeling a little insecure.

JJ and John James seem to be developing a possible bromance. Do you think Josie will eventually get jealous that JJ is taking a lot of John's time/attention? Or is it okay since JJ is male?

Rachel and Mario had some interesting comments about Ben. Rachel's upset that Ben has been ignoring her (he's all over Laura now instead) and feels that he was being insincere to her (Rachel). Mario said he felt that Ben does like Rachel, but also told her that Ben does tend to kiss arse with everyone. :-) I kind of liked that someone besides John pointed out Ben's behavior...'bout time.

Oh, and Steve and Dave both broke the rules by saying they wouldn't nominate people. Steve told Dave he would never nominate him; Dave said he wouldn't nominate Ben or Andrew. That's exactly what Keeley did, so I'm hoping for punishments!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a little intrigued about what's going to happen with old and new JJ. I think Josie will be ok because he's male, but I also think Josie seemed a little enamoured of newJJ herself, so it could get complicated. I know others are fed up of the JJ-Josie thing, but I find it fascinating. I really think there are real emotions there - unfortunately not the same emotions on both sides - but real emotions nonethelsss.

So far I like (what little) I've seen of the newbies but I agree they haven't livened anything up. I'm not sure what BB can do now - six new people overall and it's still very mellow in there. I quite like it but I'm sure it's not what they want. I think they really might go for a vote to save with everyone up, to get out the most boring (=DAVE!).

I think Ben's kissing arse is his unique way of expressing support. I don't think he does it to seem nice, but that it is his way of being nice. I got the impression the Rachel/Ben thing was mostly in her head - he was being his normal (normal for Ben) self and she was getting more attached. Maybe I missed something though. I haven't seen him with Laura yet.

As punishment, Steve and Dave should both be up for eviction and should not be eligible for the S&R ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just thought - I wonder if Steve said about never nominating Dave on purpose. I think Keeley told him what she said to get punished so he should have known what he said was a no-no.

He's probably upset by what Joel (the one who didn't get in) said about wanting to nominate Steve because he thinks he's untouchable, and maybe thinks he could be up this week, talk about how happy he would be if he went because he'd get to see his family, and he'd find out whether the public want him out or not.

Muse

08-09-2001

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Everyone up for eviction would be amazing. I wouldn't even care if it was a vote to evict or a vote to save. Either way, I think there'd be a good chance of Dave leaving.

I would also really enjoy a Dave/Steve nomination as a punishment. While I prefer seeing Dave leave, either would be fine by me.

Kitt, I do agree that Ben's behavior is probably his way of being nice. I can just imagine him wandering around a party, kissing everyone, and making small talk (mainly about himself :-)). However, based on his chats with Dave, I think he also uses it as strategy. He makes sure he turns up the charm for EVERYONE -- whereas in the real world I think he might be more selective. Rachel did (incorrectly) assume that Ben had a special fondness for her, I think.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
funny no one is talking about JJ rigging the votes for the New HMs.

if you listen and watch the HL show you will see the arms going up and you can count them yourself.

The new HM with the highest votes was #4 the sexiest Fat Man. Seven of the HMs wanted him in the house. A few people hollared out 2-4-5 2-4-5 and then JJ chose to do what he wanted claiming he HAD to go with the majority.

OH and since I've just watched the HL show again, I want to mention that the Very Last Scene with JJ telling Josie that He LOVED her.......is something that happened over a week ago. IT was edited in to make it look like it JUST happened.

Darn this FAKE romance plotline is starting to irritate the crap out of me.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
maybe he said it again?

Right now on the feed Andrew is screaming at everybody and ordering them around. Some kind of tree task.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - Laura on the live feed was talking about going to school in the US. She said that it took her forever to go to the correct side of the car because it was all backwards, they had crisps, but she had to remember they called them "Lays" and she had to take strange classes like Speech! It was really funny to hear all this from our side... she said math was soooo hard because they split it all up in to algebra, trig, geometry, etc., and she did really poorly. It was a good conversation.