TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 23, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching the show now. Dave is just awful! Such a disloyal "friend."

I can't believe how bad at singing some of them are! Ben in particular is just shouting - as he could play the piano I somehow expected he'd have a bit of a voice.

I can tell I am going to get a little obsessed with JJ and Josie if they keep up the snuggling thing. It's going to be extremely difficult for them to take a step back if it starts to get awkward now though. I think JJ's just exploring whether it has a chance but I could almost feel Josie's heart beating! Poor thing, I think it's going to end in tears and they're going to be hers.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dave is awful.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Agreed about Dave. I don't think the man is going to go home unless they put all the HMs up, because everyone except for Josie seems to love him. I think Dave would have a good chance of going home regardless of whether it was a "vote to save" or a "vote to evict"...wouldn't he?

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I HATE the JJ/Josie showmance. All they do is lounge about in bed all day. I still think Josie was horrible in how she treated Caoimhe. And it seems clear to me that the relationship with JJ is one-sided (with her being attracted to him, and him not really being attracted to her). So why don't they back off on the touchy-feely stuff? I'm starting to wonder if they're kind of enjoying all the attention (airtime) they're getting for it. Apparently they got wind that their showmance is a big storyline from Andrew Stone and his crew.

Ben, Dave, and John James have started trashing Mario behind his back. I feel bad for Mario. Whatever his flaws, he is a really loyal friend who never talks badly behind their backs. I really only like Mario and Corin at this point.

I can't WAIT for new housemates. But why let the other HM choose which ones come in? They are going to choose the most boring people!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I don't think you are in the minority, I think the Josie/JJ fans are just more vocal about it

I can't stand them or their fake almost pseudo showmance.

Both of them need psychiatric help.

and I totally agree about letting the housemates pick the new ones. that's the absolute worst thing they can do. They'll pick the most boring people, and the girls will make sure to keep out any good looking new girls.

Hopefully it will at least be a private ballot so they won't influence each other. If they let them talk it out then Dave will ruin it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Really they should do it how they have in the past, put them all in and then after a few days or a week let the housemates decide which of them stays. Imagine how they would freak if SIX new housemates strolled in tonight.

With the way it is described in that article above, it will just be the best ass-kissers that are picked. How will that liven up the house?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates everyone, the three new HMs should be a fun and interesting twist. I hope they do a major fake-out in their interviews with the HMs, so they turn out to not be that person, that would be funny, well, for me, lol.

I agree about Dave, I can't stand him, drunk is a negative. Someone at DS said Dave reminded them of someone in the 60's (or 70's, I forget), who told people he saw the Lord on acid and bilked them out of money; I'm pretty sure they said in America. I can't remember it exactly or the person's name referred to, if anyone knows who this might be, can you let me know so I can look it up, I want to see if this might be what Dave is doing, of course he could just be odd.

Muse, I agree about Josie, and she is still saying things about Caoimhe, and she's gone. I'm really tired of what she's doing, what is she doing, lol, I just don't know. I think it's one-sided too. A new HM that John would be interested in, now that might just turn things upside down, maybe just for Josie, but honestly, I think she needs a wake up call, bc like someone said above, it's gonna end in tears.

Mario seems like he's felt alone since Ife left, I had thought he's been reacting to that, or stress, or both. I hope the newbies help lift him out of what looks like a funk to me.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Mario has been a poor sport from day one. Every time something doesn't go his way he complains and moans about it, then sulks.

Remember when in like week 2 Shabby put him up as a replacement? He threw a tantrum, complaining about how he had it so much harder than everyone else and had to work so hard to even become a housemate. Like that should excuse him from nomination or the replacement nomination.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Then every time he loses a task or isn't picked for a task he acts the same way, all cranky and complaining then sulking for hours or days afterward.

He's also just generally creepy. The full frontal exposure to Ben and JJ when they were arguing was disgusting. Allegedly neither one of them is gay, why would they want to see him exposing himself?

Way to reinforce those negative stereotypes Mario.

What do you think would happen if Ragan in BBUS did the same thing to Enzo and Hayden?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That's true, but I had thought he doesn't handle stress very well and it comes out in a whinefest, now with Ife gone, his stress level has increased. I still like Mario, although I think he should go to the DR and vent more. And I thought he did that to make Ben and John laugh to break the tension, it didn't work fully, but it made me laugh, so, it had some effect.

I haven't been watching the US one, so I don't know who they are, I do know some years ago gay slurs were made in the US house and nothing was done about it, that I'm aware of anyway, so, things likely would be different, in an ineffective kind of way.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Almost 30 minutes late and still no working video on the official site for the 100K views they need in 11 hours. So really they should only need about 95.5k as of now

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/23/exclusive-housemates-bb-high-music-video/play.c4

Video is up. It turned out much better than I had expected. Just goes to show how much they can do in a recording studio with autotune and other audio manipulation tools.

They still got some of the timing of the lyrics completely wrong, but it works.

39K views already so I don't think they will have any problem passing this part of the task.

Tho I wonder how legitimate those views are since a lot of people had trouble viewing it for the first half hour and it seemed to still be counting them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It is nice to see Steve actually DOING something in that video.

Its at about 79K views now after being up for less than an hour. I dont think they have anything to worry about.

I wonder when the HMs will see it, hopefully during the show tonight as I'd love to see their reactions to it.

If it keeps up at this rate it will easily hit over 500k views, tho I imagine it will get much higher than that if the servers can handle it. It is only 12:22 pm in the UK.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeley will not be returning to the BB house. She will be recuperating at home. HMs just found out and they seem sad, but not surprised. Hope Keeley can make it back for the finale.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hope she got a nice payout from Big Brother for injuring her.

Down to 3 females left in the house. Hopefully a couple will go in tonight. I don't think I could watch an all male Big Brother this early in the season. And Josie doesn't really count.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Keeley is a smart cookie - she's going to get lots of money out of BB for that.

BBLB have just said they got the 100K hits on the video.

They are also showing the new (potential) hms. Not sure anyone appealed to me except there's a 41 year old woman, who seems completely normal, so she'd appeal to me but probably isn't going to be very entertaining. The blonde girl at the end might be ok too. I missed the first couple.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
newbies

Newbie bios:

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/23/exclusive-six-new-potential-housemates/view.c4

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters... they don't say much:

10:38 Andrew and Corin are going through their routine again
12:02 Ben is moaning to Rachel about his lack of sleep in the House
12:48 John James is relaxing on the side of the pool as Josie has a dip
14:40 John and Josie are getting teased by Rachel and they don't seem happy about it
14:50 Housemates are currently sitting in the Kitchen having a hearty lunch of sausage, egg and beans
15:24 Andrew and Corin are in the recording studio!
16:32 The housemates have just been doing a task for Davina McCaw
17:05 Corin is straightening her hair, the pampering for tonight has started!
18:01 Rachel and Ben are having a cuddle in the Nest

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I've got a feeling they might pull a nasty shock on the HM's tonight. What they say is going to happen is that the current HM's are going to be shown "audition" tapes from the 6 possible HM's- in which they include their opinions on who they like and who they can't stand in the house- and then the HM's decide which three they want to see come in. But what if they pull the ol' reverse- the three HM's they DON'T want to come in (presumably the ones that will have a lot of conflicts in the house) are the ones that actually go in...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
that would be awesome...I hope it happens your way Wilson!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't know though- I suspect they want at least 2 of the 3 new HM's to be women, and I think that would happen in a HM vote. They might game it a bit.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Oh, that would be a great twist Wilson, I hope they do that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But that way you'd probably get that weird geek guy going in!

Mario's showing his psycho side in the highlights. I'm beginning to think the whole house need psychiatrists.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ben looks so out of place in the video!! The rest of them look pretty good. (Even Dave - I didn't say that.)

Xorian

07-03-2003

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Xorian a private message Print Post    
Have they done the duet live yet?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why no feeds yet again? If anyone could send the new ones to yesterday's e-mail, I'd be most appreciative. Didn't even get to watch yesterday's feeds, as was out doing things.

I only know that Corin and someone are doing the duet and Corin is a good dancer.

Thanks again Kitt in advance. I really want to see the action tonight.