TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 21, 2010 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Right now on Live Feeds the HMs have been woken up and are told to get onto Couches.

there is something set up in the Livingroom that has something about High School Musical on it. I read in chat that they were Woke up by the song FAME.

this am Andrew Stone? is supposed to go into the house for Two days to make everyone practice routines. this could be a great couple of days and I slept between 5pm and 11pm my time so I could be UP for this LOL

i'm such a BB addict and Nerd

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
keeley has spent the night at hospital. she is due back in house.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sunshyne, I guess they're planning a different surprise. It would be funny if the surprise were Shabby returning to the house. I wonder what it is.

I'm glad Keeley's okay.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its the Glee task which was listed in detail up thread.

As for Keeley, they were just notified that she will not be returning today, she's still in the hospital. Audio was cut off partially so we didn't hear all the details. Even a broken ankle wouldn't require this much time in the hospital would it?

I wonder if she will be returning at all, maybe she's going to sue.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Flagg, I didn't even think that she might sue. I wonder if she's decided she'd rather not go back in, maybe she found out what the polls currently are. It could just be she won't be there in time to work with Andrew, so they are delaying her return.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just FYI:

FROM THE BIG BROTHER PRESS OFFICE

Join Big Mother herself, Davina McCall, for this specially extended, live show. Davina will be talking to yesterday's walkee, Caoimhe, about the life and times in the Big Brother house as well as probing her on what she really thinks of this years housemates. Also catch the action from the past 24 hours in the house.

Tonight 10pm - 11.40pm, Channel 4.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Why in the world would Keeva need a 40 minute interview? Hopefully there will be more than that!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm hoping it wont be something lame like someone is voted right back into the house. I can see Sunshine Shabby wanting back in

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Keeley is gone no matter what this week it looks like- even if she comes back in with her injury, the bookies have her 1/4 to be evicted...So perhaps the producers know she's going, so they won't bother putting her back in...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The eviction on Friday has been cancelled.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
From Channel 4 website:

"Due to Caoimhe's departure and Keeley's absence from the House this week's nominations have become null and void and this week's eviction has been cancelled."

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I believe the show tonight is now only going to be a HL show. Apparently Davina is stuck in France and can't get back here in time for there to be a live show.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The eviction cancellation could be due to complaints that the nominations were manipulated to keep JJ safe.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If only that were true, Mamabatsy, I'd have some faith in BB UK.

It seems we lost our live feeds again. I'm in OR and would love it if someone could please e-mail a new addy (if there is one) to this e-mail:

tgaboury@new.rr.com

Thank you so much.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did I imagine it or did someone up thread say that Keeley asked if anyone knew a good injury lawyer?! I presumed it was in jest, but maybe not!

It's very odd that she's not come back - maybe it is broken. With a sprain she'd be wrapped and out within a few hours. Maybe she's negotiating some sort of payoff for an injury caused in the house forcing her to give up her (minimal!) chance to win £100,000.

Cricket - emailed you.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
09:47 The housemates have just been woken up to the theme music from 'fame'
09:50 Mario and Rachel are loving the music and are dancing round the bedroom
10:10 Andrew Stone is in the House giving the housemates their new task
11:09 The housemates are all getting changed into their 'BB High' costumes
11:20 Andrew Stone tells John James that the two of them look quite similar
12:02 Housemates are heading to the dance studio for their first rehearsal
12:23 The housemates are all getting their stretch on
14:45 The housemates are currently doing singing auditions in front of Andrew Stone
14:51 John James belts out a song for Andrew Stone. The judge is pleasantly surprised!
17:13 The housemates are all heading into the Dance Studio for their next class with Andrew Stone. http://bit.ly/bmdOmZ #bb11 (link is to BB site)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina says Keeley's ankle is fractured. There will still be a live show.

I'd have thought they'd have done Caoimhe's interview then and not tonight.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I guess that means Keeley isn't coming back- the docs have probably vetoed it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's just going to be miserable, sitting around the house and not being able to get involved in anything. If she got any whiff about her not being so popular in the house I'd have thought she'd have stayed out even if she was told she could go in.

TV tonight: BB highlights show is as normal, 2-3.15pm
Friday: "Friday's show will now include Davina's interview with Caoimhe, the results of this week's shopping task - including a special performance by some of the housemates - as well as all the action from the last 24 hours in the House."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stormie, I watched the clips you sent me, it doesn't look like the highlights show changed it. I still think there was nothing wrong with Keeley telling them to shut up at 2.30am, even if she was wrong about what they were saying (which she did apologise for). JJ should learn to practice what he preaches, and be a bit more considerate.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
George on BBLB: "Keeley has fractured her ankle, she's in hospital receiving treatment and will remain in hospital for a couple of days because she needs an operation to mend the fracture. Together Keeley and the Big Brother producers will discuss whether she'll return to the show once she's feeling better."

Sounds pretty nasty. I can't see that she'll come back... I think maybe Davina will be talking to her on Friday too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
on another board, someone said there was a BB rule that if a HG had to leave the house for more than 24 hours for medical treatment, they would be DQ'd. This is probably what'll happen.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably, but BB can change the rules at any point, and since she was injured doing a task, they might be a bit more lenient.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It must have been a pretty bad break if she needs surgery to correct it. BB is going to do whatever she wants about coming back in because she does have a good case against them no matter how many disclaimers she had to sign relieving them of responsibility.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Kitt, John wasn't bothered by Keeley wanting them to be quiet, which they were, he was bothered by what she claimed Caoimhe said, which she didn't say. Keeley had no issue with anyone else being loud, and they were, both before and after her argument with John. And John also apologized to her if they were being loud. I still believe, unequivocally, that Keeley was wrong in what she said.

Any lawsuit by Keeley, would depend on what was in the contract she signed before going into the house.

Things are just getting worse for BB, maybe they are destined to go out with a whimper not a bang.