TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 21, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also Caoimhe said something like "I fell in love, I can't believe that happened and I just want to get out of here." Did she mean she fell in love with JJ (because the house makes you feel weird things) and therefore needs to get out to see her boyfriend, or did she mean she was in love with her boyfriend, and if so why didn't she expect it? I got lost and can't rewind the stream!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stormie maybe it's to show his entry and him interviewing the hms for their position?? He stays there all Wednesday night, so it would be too soon to show that and his final performance.

I hope it isn't a show about Caoimhe, or even worse Caoimhe and Shabby!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hearing the JJ/Caoimhe vs Keeley argument, they clearly were bitching about Steve, along with the other things they were saying, in a completely silent (apart from them) room at 2.30 in the morning. I'm sure Keeley had plenty of reasons other than the one she stated for shouting at them, but I think she was completely in the right: take it elsewhere, people are trying to sleep. I can only imagine what JJ would have been like if he'd been the one trying to sleep.

Quite a good episode - they put in all the things I wanted to see.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't think Caoimhe even remotely liked John in that way, she probably meant she had newly fallen in love and went into the house anyway; she had said she was worried about her relationship with her boyfriend several times.

Maybe there is some twist that only the viewers will know about, so Davina will interview Andrew S first, with all the details, then they'll show the beginning of him meeting the HMs. It should be fun, though, seems like the kind of thing John has been wanting.

I didn't mind Keeley wanting the other HMs to pipe down so much, it was more her complaining about their conversation. There is no rule that says people can't gossip, I hate it, but that's what people do. And if Keeley had this issue all along, that would be different, but it just seemed to pop up with Caoimhe and John, so, I have to question why she did that. Has she ever told Dave he shouldn't be gossiping about Caoimhe, or Ben about, well, everyone. I'm now thinking Keeley started that brouhaha, not to get John to rant, but to help push Caoimhe out the door, she already had one foot out and that stress didn't help. I read they made up, though, but perhaps karma reared it's ugly little head on Keeley, you never know.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes Flagg the problem is Dave. And poor ole Sunshine texted today that she should go back in since the 2 people who were up against her both quit! She should still be there, but she shouldn't go back in.
Getting back to a proper rant about Dave: I haven't seen the HL show yet, but I did see something very disturbing on the feed last night and today there were even more disturbing pictures. Dave took 19 year old Andrew into the toilet to use the spray tan and what they did in there wasn't shown on the feed, but the pics that emerged are gross. Dave obviously has his underwear down and it looks like Andrew is spraying his privates with the tan. Ewwww. I am freaked thinking about it and I won't post the pics because you guys are far too decent to have that in your heads.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
On the topic of Keeva, she admitted a few times that she is not happy in a large group, but does better in a small 2-3 person group. She never did seem all that happy once she and Shabby fell out with Ife and her trio was damaged. It's odd that she chose to apply for BB since large group interaction is a huge part of the game. She also admitted that she never truly believed she'd make it in and although a lot of them say that, I really believed she had not prepared herself for the BB experience.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sara, Dave and Andrew in the shower room with the spray tan can was shown in today's highlights. It was visually scary but harmless. At least I'm giving Dave the benefit of the doubt that it was harmless, although I have to admit to never being quite sure about him.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
But icky, right? Or am I just being unfair? No, I don't have it in me to give him the benefit of any doubt LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Truthfully I thought it was a little creepy, but that might just be me prejudging Dave because I think he's a perv. Andrew didn't seem to think it was awkward at all, so I suppose I should be ok if he's ok.

Funny how a lot of us think there's something a bit up with Dave.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Just before the show began today, Dave and Andrew were in the nest. Rachel and Ben were there too. Dave started tickling Andrew. He had his full body weight on Andrew so Andrew was captive and he tickled far longer than just a friendly little tickle. If anyone tickled me like that I would have been in tears. It is a form of abuse. Dave creeps me out. I cannot stand him for much longer.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I feel very protective of Andrew. He's young - age wise, but also socially young.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
The HMs know, but I'm not sure she'll get much sympathy/sadness from them (maybe JJ will say he's sad).
jj did more than act sad, he tried desperately to look hangdog and sad for about 15 mins. Tried to poke his eyes a few times but instead sat kinda smiling at josie.

When she got up, without a word, leaving him sit there alone JJ started the wobbling chin and sniffing routine. That worked.

Josie comes back and asked him something about whethr he was okay. JJ goes into th snug and the Fake crying commenced.... with an eye on the cams so he could give them a good angle.

GEEZ does he ever stop?? Then comes Keeley's accident. JJ is the hero, jj fights his way to the front to help carry her.

JJ reams Ben out for Not being attentive enough (while josie was wandering around cleaning the house).

proof JJ is a nutbar?? From DS live transcripts of feeds

20:37

John James says he records phone calls, saves texts and chat logs, as "otherwise there is no proof" if someone lies. Josie says he is "insane" and "needs to see someone".

20:31

John James tells Josie how angry he gets when people make "little lies", and how his "blood boiled" when Josie wound him up during their massive argument a while ago.

can u imagine being JJ's friend in real life knowing he records everything so he can try to catch a lie??

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yep, Sun they were just talking about that again in the bedroom. Josie seriously thinks he is nuts and can't believe he really records phone calls, etc. He keeps repeating - "how else will you know if someone's lying to you?" It is bizarre to say the least.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to break out an "OMG" for that one, that is FREAKY behaviour!!

I wonder if any of this shocks Big Brother. He's kind of a perfect housemate - good looking, nice accent, likely to attract female viewers, but obviously a little errm, temperamental, should we say, so that he's not boring. But I wonder if they knew he was this messed up.

Josie interests me too, in regard to him. It's like she knows he's damaged goods but either for maternal or more lustful reasons (actually I think a mixture of both) she just can't create the distance from him that if seems like she knows she should have.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I like John, I don't think he was fake crying after Caoimhe left, and I think he was genuinely annoyed with Ben for not helping Keeley more after her injury. Just bc he rants, doesn't mean he isn't sincere about his feelings, he has faults, that is one, coupled with it being part of the game that is. It was actually kind of funny to me that last night he went on and on and on and on about what Keeley said in the bedroom, but it was in defense of Caoimhe, wanting everyone to know she actually said Steve understood what she was going through, and hadn't bad mouthed him as Keeley initially claimed.

Dave with Andrew, I haven't seen it, but it sounds really strange. But, Andrew is a vote, so, maybe Dave is now trying to be his new best friend, or maybe Dave was trying to make nice after waking Andrew up last night--that was just before Keeley snapped at Caoimhe. It is interesting to me how Keeley didn't say a word to Dave or Andrew for being loud, then Dave and Rachel for being loud, then after the John argument to Josie and Ben for being loud, and some others. She just had a problem with Caoimhe, now she's gone, so if Keeley returns, she shouldn't have any trouble sleeping.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I knew a woman who did that with all phone calls. It was before computers. Then if you said something different than what you had said before she'd ask why you were lying to her. Like JJ, she'd get hung up on petty details. After I lost track of her, a mutual friend told me she had been placed in a "facility" by her family because she had long been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic and refused to take her medicine.

I don't think JJ is schizophrenic, but he certainly has mental problems and needs help. That is not normal behavior by a long shot.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I do agree JJ needs some sort of proper help. When BBLB spoke to his mother I was expecting her to be strange too, thinking it was a weird possessive mother/son thing, but his mother seems pretty normal, and hasn't even tried to excuse some of the things he's done (although she does say "that's just how he is" or something like that). So knowing the problem isn't as simple as some weird attachment issue due to the death of his father, it's clear he needs help with trust and the need for power, and with letting go of issues.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think John and Josie are both wounded to a degree, each have issues bc of things that have happened in their past, but who doesn't. It looks to me like some of their issues are similar, but it also seems that neither have fully worked through them, if at all.

I know Josie mentioned a relationship she had, the one and only time she was in love, and that person turned out to not be who he claimed, so I can understand why she becomes unsure of herself when it comes to her feelings. And when so many people were telling Josie what her feelings were, rather than sticking to her guns and focusing on her own instincts, she listened to them and questioned herself.

I know John has mentioned having been bullied, but I have as yet to hear him say what happened to him, but whatever it was, it seems to be pretty deep, it's like he feels he constantly has to defend himself, so maybe someone seriously lied about him and he's going to make sure that never happens again. He also could have exagerated to make Josie laugh, I don't know.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's hard to know. He spoke about being bullied for being short, and at one point said something like "you don't know how deep that stuff gets" over the crabeyes thing.

And remember just before the original Rachael left, the Diary Room called him in and told him something like he'd been a bit aggressive, and the next day and for a couple of days he was so different, which (as I said at the time) made me think he'd had some sort of counselling before and the DR people had touched on something that had triggered a kind of realisation/coping mechanism in him. But then again he could just have thought he was going to be viewed badly by the public and changed because of that - like you say, it's really hard to know with him.

Btw, Stormie, I watched the end of the show again, and I see what you mean about what JJ and Caoimhe said not really being a slur on Steve. It kind of gave the impression it was going there though (saying Steve thinks BB was worse than being blown up) so I can see how for Keeley, maybe not hearing every word properly, it might have been the final straw to make her say something. Plus I still think the same - take your loud private conversations out of the bedroom at 2.30 in the morning or expect someone to snap at you.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I heard much of the conversation and Caoimhe was trying to work out leaving or staying. Just before Keeley popped up, Caoimhe was talking about how Corin may not understand fully, but Steve understands fully what she's going though, which she got from a conversation she had had with him earlier in the day.

During her argument with John, Keeley admitted to not actually hearing what Caoimhe said, but had heard her say Steve's name and felt uncomfortable, then claimed to have heard her bad mouth other people before, which was neither here for there, so she then apologized and said she'd apologize to Caoimhe later on. Seemed like backpedaling to me.

And even if Caoimhe had ever bad mouthed Steve, which I didn't hear (although some parts were low), so what, Steve never asked, nor needed, Keeley to defend him to anyone. And if it were strictly noise, Keeley had no issue with any other HMs making noise, just Caoimhe.

I'll send you a link Kitt, then you can see what I'm referring to.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It was strictly noise. The other noise making happened earlier. JJ and Caoimhe talking out loud was the straw that broke her. I think she just grabbed on something other than just the noise because she had complained about it before and was ignored. No matter what they were talking about, it was rude and inconsiderate to be talking out loud in a room where others were trying to sleep. Their response should have been, sorry we'll move it outside. Instead they both got on their high horse and argued about what they were saying rather than the fact that they were talking where three others were trying to sleep. Not only selfish and self centered, but also childish of JJ to to later say that he can talk wherever he wants because it's a communal room.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I remember they spoke with him about Sunshine, I don't remember the first Rachel one, but it wouldn't surprise me. John is either hot tempered, very passionate about what he believes, or both. At this point, though, I don't know how much is real and how much is convoluted. I do think he was wrong for how he spoke to the first Rachel and Sunshine, though, he was really mean to them and the DR should have spoken to him.

Keeley didn't initially focus on and say they were being loud, which they weren't, she said she felt uncomfortable with the conversation, which she depicted as slagging people off, specifically Steve, when that's not what it was about. Keeley never said it was the last straw, and it certainly wasn't the last conversation in the bedroom of the night, Rachel was louder than loud later on. Keeley just focused on Caoimhe, she said nothing to anyone else, before or after the John argument. She's just really bossy, it's been noticed by the HMs, and maybe it was John and Caoimhe's last straw with her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Cricket, it was sarcasm at JJ (not that he's listening to me ;)), because he keeps berating people for things he does all the time. He had a right go at Ben the other day when Ben said something like "we'll let the public decide" about whether he was right or wrong, then once again JJ is using the same comments himself and sees nothing wrong with them.

Gotcha, Kitt. Thought that's what it was. JJ is having yet another go @ Ben for not helping Keely enough after her accident. What is wrong with this guy? I agree with all of you who say he needs professional help. I want Josie gone and JJ in their on his own with everyone just walking away when he opens his mouth. For the first time tonight, Mario is sort of trying to moderate and asking Jon to quit arguing. These peeps must nom John until the audience finally votes him out. He just acts so nasty. I can't believe Josie is all buddy, buddy with him again. Does she have no self respect?

I have sympathy for his mother. I'm thinking she may never get rid of him.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Ben knows how to milk attention, he uses any argument to his advantage. He left it to everyone else to look after Keeley, even though he's her bed mate, that's what he does, leaves things to others, then talks about them behind their back with Dave.

At least John is a team player, and even though he doesn't like Keeley, he did what he could to help her, he didn't leave it to others. I'm sure John's mother loves him dearly and is very proud of him. He's not my first choice to win, but I'll crack up laughing if he does.

Mario keeps telling John if he doesn't stop arguing, he'll kiss him, and for some reason, it's still funny to me when he does that.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Any word on Keeley?