TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 20, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dave just told Keeva that if she's felt like this for the past few days then the chances of it changing are unlikely! He is totally nudging her to get gone...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Funny now you mention Dave and Steve being nearly the same age, Steve seems so much older. I can't believe he's actually younger than I am.

That one task where he got extra upset was on the Ben day and they had dinner at the table. It reminded him too much of home. Caoimhe impressed me that day because she said she went to see if he was all right afterwards, because she could tell what he was thinking.

On the other hand, this saying she's going to leave is really just a "stay with me and tell me not to" ploy to keep JJ with her and away from Josie. At least that's my take on it.

What is everybody's take on whether Caoimhe actually was flirting with JJ, or was just being silly?

Yes, please feel free to rant about Dave. JJ drives me crazy, Caoimhe's miserable, I don't like Steve, Keeley seems to be little more than a troublemaker, and Rachel can't stop meddling but I still WANT DAVE OUT! Please make it so ;) ;) ;).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt - from what I can tell, everyone immediately agrees that Keeva was getting very flirty with JJ. Everyone, even Josie agrees too that it was probably just a bit of booze and a bit of boredom and they're ready to drop it. It's Keeva who keeps making a mountain out of a molehill. She told everyone tonight that not only is she gloomy, but she is not having fun and she is VERY worried that her boyfriend has broken up with her. From the convo I just listened too, everyone is resigned to her leaving. At the same time Keeva was in bed so she's not leaving tonight. She and JJ are currently in the bed re-hashing the same things they've talked about the past two days... almost the exact replay of the convo they had last night.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - Keeley just told Keeva and JJ that their conversation was making her uncomfortable because she feels they are b*&%$-ing about people. She asked that they leave the bedroom. Keeva and JJ went off on her. JJ is now going off on Keeley - Keeva screamed and left. JJ stayed and is now arguing with Keeley and Ben.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
And even though he isn't in an argument, JJ cannot stop talking about it. He has repeated the same sentence at least 50 times telling those in the back yard, who seem not to care, what Keeley said to him and Keeva. One funny moment, when he told Josie that Keeley accused Keeva of "slagging people off" Josie's response was, "well that's what she does."

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL Mama - and JJ plays on - if he says "Polly Pocket" one more time (of course referring to Keeley)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds a bit like what happened with Shabby, she makes everything seem so big but in the end of it she just goes to bed, in that case leaving Shabby to be the one who walks out alone. It will be bad if she stays on the block, Rachel puts up Dave, and Caoimhe gets evicted at the end of the week - Dave will never be put up again :|.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I also think Steve was upset bc he misses his family, but it was also bothering him that he might be perceived as a dirty old man, I forget how he put it exactly, but it was in reference to Keeley. I think Keeley is using Steve, either to make herself look good, or make him look bad, either way, I don't like her. And I don't blame John and Caoimhe for getting mad at Keeley, who is she the tell them to move, she should have just gotten her happy azure up and moved herself.

I hope Ben is no where near winning, I don't like him, I think he and Dave badmouth everyone all the time, they claim Caoimhe does it, they are doing it as well. The two are so irritating and to me, a couple of hypocrites.

Unless something else happened, I think John and Josie are okay now, he and Josie spoke and Caoimhe was never really in the way of their friendship. I don't think Caoimhe was flirting with anyone, I don't think she really thinks at all, but when she stops being loud and laughing, she then reflects and sees the possible consequences and wants to leave. I don't believe it's for attention, I think she's unsure and is looking for a reason to want to stay, but I can't see anyone really helping her find a reason, she's on her own.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
While I disagree with most of what you said, I will just answer this part:

I don't blame John and Caoimhe for getting mad at Keeley, who is she the tell them to move, she should have just gotten her happy azure up and moved herself.

Why should she get out of bed, where she is trying to sleep, so that JJ and Caoihme can gossip in peace and quiet? They were being rude to talk in a bedroom where three people were trying to sleep. They have the whole house to talk in, but the ones who wanted to sleep are only allowed to sleep in the bedroom.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
If it were just that they were being loud, then she should have asked them to keep it down or leave, but it wasn't just that they were being loud, it was what they were saying. Now she's the conversation police? She's not going to like every conversation, but everyone has the right to have whatever one they want--I hate gossip, so I get how irritating it can be, but she has no right to expect people to stop a conversation bc she doesn't like what they are saying. I think she's just plain bossy and likes to tell everyone what to do all the time.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i expect him to facilitate at least one fight involving Keeva this week IF she stays on Block.

i said this yesterday around 4:19 and sure enough JJ went off on Keeley involving Keeva.

JJ went in to Talk to Keeva and was NOT quiet about it. I loved it when keeley piped up that she could hear people's names and IF they were going to keep talking, could they move Out of the bedroom.

It initially was done politely, unfortunately JJ grabbed the chance to argue like a dog with a juicy bone.

his lying altered story of what happened was repeated ad nauseum in the yard. by the time he told it a million times Keeley was swearing and demanding that they leave.

the house made an agreement twice now. NO visiting in the bedroom while ohters are trying to sleep. And there was JJ setting up a situation in which there would be Guaranteed Friction.

later when the ones who stayed up finally went to bed, JJ made as much noise as he possibly could. it looked like he was desperately trying to Bait keeley into a second go at it.

instead, nothing happened.

At least nothing happened while my sound was on. i missed th last half hour.

and to end my post.... a little song. GOld Finnnn ga

By the way, that song has a lot of significance for me. evidently when I was a toddler I loved it and would try to sing along. BUT all i could do is hollar out Gol' Finga.

ha ha

Muse

08-09-2001

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Keeley didn't like John James or Caoimhe before going into the house. I feel like she's always itching to get into an argument with them and assert herself in the house, even though they really haven't done anything to her. Last night was a deliberate choice on her part. She ended up looking foolish since JJ stood up to her and since they weren't even really bitching in the first place. Glad it backfired on her.

I'm still not crazy about Caoimhe, but the unfair treatment she is receiving from various HMs is making me sort of root for her. Weird. I wouldn't be surprised if she walked this week, though. She's backed out of it before, but that doesn't mean she always will.

Meanwhile, I think I've had about enough of Ben. He is such a downer. His ego also seems to be expanding every week, and he is gaining more and more power/authority in the house. :-( I think his popularity (with housemates and viewers alike) also may mean that anyone who tries to really stand up to him may get the boot.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Keeley has done nothing to acclimate to the house, she just bosses people around. People gossip all the time, how many other people has she complained to about that? There's always been loud people in the bedroom, how many other people has she complained to? Steve? I think Keeley loves it when people pay attention to her, and if she didn't boss people around, no one would remember she was there, and starting an argument gets her lots of attention. I hope she goes up as the replace and is voted out.

ETA: I think Ben could be put up, I hope so anyway, he not being a team player and all, could be the explanation.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeva has left the Big Brother House. It happened about 1/2 hour ago. I am glad she finally did it, because I was sincerely tired of her talking about it constantly. The HMs know, but I'm not sure she'll get much sympathy/sadness from them (maybe JJ will say he's sad). They were just as sick of her talking about it and last night most were understanding of her reasons for leaving and the others were encouraging her. Not in a mean way, but just in a "if that's how you feel, it takes guts to leave" way.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I haven't found anything official yet about how this will affect the eviction...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ben, Dave and Andrew have been talking about nominations on the live feeds the last 10 minutes or so. This is blatant - as in I think this person nominated me and this person, etc. Now they have moved on to who will put up whom after they win the save and replace. I think these 3 should be up for eviction along with the girls. It is just wrong that only some people get punished for talking about nominations. And if these 6 were up at the same time, Dave would be gone... gone... gone.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's time for them all to be put up with a vote to save. Every one of them has discussed nominations. It is unfair to select a few to punish.

I like Keeley. I don't watch the live feeds much so I don't know why there is so much hate for her. Can someone tell me what she has done so wrong? I know she has cozied up to Steve which just shows bad judgement. How else has she been a problem? I don't consider telling people to shut it while trying to sleep, a problem

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Caoimhe actually went. Probably the best mood for her, if she was going to continue to gripe all week, plus she probably knew she was up, if only because she'd ask them to do it, and even if she wants to go it's still stressful being on the block, I'm sure.

I'm crying foul play on eliminating Keeley's nominations! If she did anything before the nominations she should have been told she couldn't nom at nomination time; if she did anything after the nominations her punishment should come during the next round. I'm going on a quick hunt in a sec to see if I can find the "who nominated whom?" press release and see if it makes a difference.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here it is:

Andrew: Corin (shallow conversations), Rachel (loud)
Ben: JJ (aggressive), Steve (snoring)
Caoimhe: not allowed to nominate
Corin: Caoimhe (negative attitude), Rachel (loud)
Dave: Caoimhe (volatile, negative), Keeley (controlling)
JJ: Keeley (bossy), Corin (sings too loudly)
Josie: Caoimhe (JJ situation), Dave (called her size 18)
Keeley: Caoimhe (ignorant), JJ (Mr Dramatic)
Mario: Josie (avoiding Caoimhe), Caoimhe (avoiding Josie)
Rachel: Ben (hasn't given her her bed back), Caoimhe (flirting with JJ)
Steve: Caoimhe (face like thunder), Rachel (loud, childish)

So that was

Caoimhe: 7
Rachel: 3

Corin, JJ, Keeley: 2
Ben, Dave, Josie, Steve: 1
Andrew, Mario: 0

Removing Caoimhe we would have

Corin, JJ, Keeley: 2

Ben, Dave, Josie, Steve: 1

So removing Keeley's noms (Caoimhe and JJ) we get

Corin, Keeley: 2

Ben, Dave, JJ, Josie, Steve: 1

I so cry foul on that Big Brother!!! They randomly saved JJ!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Keeley hurt herself either before or during the Save & Replace so the nominations are staying as they are and Rachel, Corin and Keeley are up for the public vote.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitternesses

09:38 The alarm has sounded in the House and the housemates do not look happy
11:45 John James is talking to Caoimhe in the Garden
13:32 John James has been crying in the Nest following Caoimhe's departure
13:34 Mario is shaving Ben's back in the Bathroom
13:40 Rachel is trying to cheer John James up in the Nest
14:00 Keeley is laying on the sofa talking to Steve
14:21 Housemates have been told to gather on the Big Brother Sofas
16:14 Keeley and Rachel are shedding some tears in the Living Area
16:56 Josie is chatting to Rachel and Keeley in the Kitchen in the wake of their tearful chat earlier
17:08 Andrew just admitted that he has a crush on Davina! Love is in the air...
17:19 The nominated housemates look very nervous as they await the start of their Save and Replace task.
17:52 Keeley hurt her ankle in Save and Replace so the task is now on hold.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
it's not official about the noms holding though..

This messes up their schedule though- the double eviction next week is likely in jeopardy (since they're losing 2 this week)..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's official now - they announced it on BBLB.