TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of shocked about Rachel being up... she seems very well liked in the house. If Keeva has been asking people to nominate her, she better throw the save and replace to Rachel and then Dave or JJ can go up. Let's get back to basics, here folks! :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I'm shocked at that! I guess people hadn't bonded with her so she was an easy option?? Yep, Caoimhe vs Dave would be wonderful, but I have no idea who Rachel would chose - no clue on her preferences. I suspect she won't choose JJ or Josie though, because she's hoping for the happy ending.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Shocked here too. I was sure if it was a newbie, it would be Keeley. I wonder if Rachel would pick someone they think is popular, but she knows isn't.... Dave comes to mind. That would be a tough one: Caoihme v Dave. Or BB might have a twist in mind to discontinue the save and replace. That would put their panties in a twist... or should I say knickers?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
JJ spent quite a while explaining to Josie how wrong she's been all along about her anger and how she processes it in a way no one else does. Now he told Corin that just because she survived an eviction, it doesn't mean the public likes her, it just means they dislike another person more. He calls it an unpopularity contest, not a popularity contest. He is the real raincloud of doom. Could he be more negative about everything?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No no no, MamaB, Ben is the one who makes everything in the house miserable. You didn't listen to JJ's Friday evening rant carefully enough!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
09:22 All the housemates are sleeping soundly
10:40 Andrew and Mario are having a shower together
12:14 Ben has asked Dave if they can meet up and do some exercises after the show
12:28 Dave is nervous about nominations, Ben is reassuring him
12:30 Andrew has just finished nominating, now Ben has been called to the Diary Room
13:53 Ben is telling Dave and John that he thinks Steve is missing his family
14:40 Josie has asked John to make sure that Caoimhe is ok
14:58 John has gone to speak to Caoimhe for Josie
15:21 Josie and John are having a bicker in the Garden
15:44 Dave and Andrew are cooking up a storm in the Kitchen
17:27 Ben is chatting with Keeley on the bed, they are discussing nominations
18:01 Steve has just read out a task for tonight

The task is a tug-of-war thing, just they have tights over their heads?!?!??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for the next couple of weeks:

Mon 19 July
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
1.30-2.40pm Highlights
5.05-10pm Live Feed

Tue 20 July
5.25-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 21 July
5.15-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Thu 22 July
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Fri 23 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.30-3.05pm Eviction Show
3.05-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Sat 24 July
5.15-6.20am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Sun 25 July
3.30-4.35am BBLB
4.20-5pm Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.55-10pm Live Feed

Mon 26 July
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
5.10-10pm Live Feed

Tue 27 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 28 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.50-10pm Live Feed

Thu 29 July
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 30 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.25pm Eviction Show (Extra long - double eviction???)
3.20-4.25pm BBBM
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't listen carefully enough to JJ's rants... LOL

Once again, thanks for the schedule.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And yes, Keeva feeds in to JJ's doom and gloom - she is a complete Eeyore these days... and so wrapped up with wanting to leave. If she were up against Dave (and it is taking A LOT for me to type this)- I hope it is Keeva who leaves. Anyone who wants to go that badly just needs to get gone!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome for the schedule. What do you all think about the extra long eviction show - double eviction??

I read that the Glee task will be done in front of the crowd but I don't know if that's confirmed. Also I thought it was this week, and this week's eviction show is normal length, so that wouldn't be why next week's is long.

Eeyore - lol! Even against Caoimhe I think the first time Dave is up I want him gone, otherwise he's the sort to scrape by to the end, and that would be very depressing.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I read double eviction for 7/30 a couple of different places, so I think that's it for sure.

I also heard that the HMs will be leaving the house for their "Glee" performance, although where they will be going is pretty hush hush so far.

I don't know who this is, but in case someone else does: The HMs will be coached by ‘Pineapple Dance Studio’ star Andrew Stone – and will perform a song and dance routine to the hit song ‘Don’t Stop Believin’.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Pineapple are a big dance company - most of the big stars in anything entertainment (in the UK) have studied there at some time. Also those sweat pants that J Lo and so on wore with "Pineapple" across the bottom came from there. I thought it was more 80s-90s than current though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone else just want to knock all their heads together?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you for all the updates everyone and thanks for the schedule Kitt.

I honestly would rather all the newbies go first, I don't know why, but it's starting to bother me that they've stayed over Ife, bc she was there so long and to me, they aren't adding anything major anyway. I thought Ife was somewhat interesting in her interactions with everyone, so, I'm missing her a bit.

I'm not surprised Rachel is up. Rachel had said that she wanted to leave before the finale' night, bc she wants that week of side shows experience, so that might have something to do with her nomination, but also, her being a buttinsky didn't do her any favors.

I would keep Caoimhe in just bc she said she wanted to go, it would be interesting to see how she reacted to not being evicted. But if she wins the save and replace, I hope she puts up Dave or Keeley, but I'm not sure about Dave, as she's been working out with him, although, I wouldn't put it past her to put up Josie for confronting her.

I think John knows what he's doing, but also doesn't know when to stop. I think he likely did and does start arguments deliberately, but keeps going on and on and on and on, without any end in sight. I think Ben does something similar, only he's more subtle. I think they both had an idea of how they would act and react, but just an idea, bc being in the house is likely very different from what they initially thought it would be.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More on the nominations... I haven't found who nominated whom but Caoimhe received 7 noms and Rachel only got 3!! JJ, Keeley and Corin received 2; Ben, Josie, Steve, Dave all got 1, and Andrew and Mario didn't get any.

If Caoimhe does go this week it would be wonderful if the nominations were spread out like that next week for the double eviction. Two out of only three up could result in losing someone good.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was wondering how an everybody up, "vote to save" scenario would work out next week, but I think there'd be a chance we'd just get rid of Rachel and Keely instead of Dave (I really want Dave out!). These are the current "to win" odds from Sky:

Josie: 3/1 to win
Ben: 5/1
John James: 5/1
Corin: 6/1
Andrew: 7/1
Mario: 8/1
Steve: 11/1
Keeley: 28/1
Dave: 40/1
Rachel: 40/1
Caoimhe: 40/1

I think in previous years they've had a clear favourite by now, whereas with this lot there's not much difference between at least the top four. The above would be a really good top six, if it came to that. I don't much care for Corin but she deserves it more than Steve and Dave and the newbies.

Actually if it ends Tuesday August 24th we would probably have the following:

July 23: evict 1, down to 10 confirmed
July 30: evict 2, down to 8 confirmed
August 6: evict 1, down to 7
August 13: evict 1, down to 6
August 20: evict 2, down to final four??
August 24: finale with final four???

so a vote to save would work well to get rid of the boring ones. I don't think there will be a second double eviction before that last week because they were making a big deal out of the surprise early ending, and if they are down to less than six they're going to know the end would be soon.

(yes, I'm bored)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I think Andrew should be at the bottom, at least Caoimhe has brought some interesting conversations into the house, whereas Andrew has done nothing at all. I'd like to see everyone up, but for a double eviction, then maybe three can save themselves or something.

The house seems to be getting bored, BB needs to liven and mix things up. This would be a great time to let past HMs visit, maybe even replace a HM for a task and that HM must go into the old mole house or something. That would be funny.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
<---wants Corin and Ben to tie for the win!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Great idea Christii. I'd be happy with either of them but both would be better.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've been trying to catch up. Am watching the 7/18 highlights, which are actually 7/17. I know why Josie is upset, but what's up with Steve? Why is he so crushed?

JJ/Keeva just said on the the highlights that without them on the show, there would be no arguing. That goes with your catching him saying he sets up the arguments for the show, Sunshyne. These two have it backwards. The arguing/fighting gets old so quickly. More entertaining to watch people joking and having fun.

I wonder if Keeva got nommed because she is saying she wants to go home yet again. I so hope if Keeva wins she puts Dave up and if Rachel wins the S&R she puts JJ up.

I'm loving the Ben day and his performance in the tux.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't understand what's going on with Steve. At one point I thought he was telling Josie (in a roundabout way) that he was also jealous of the time JJ was spending with Caoimhe but I don't know if I'm right on that.

He also of course seems to both hate and desperately fancy Keeley. He's odd.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I know that Steve went through a time he was really really missing his family. I can't remember what they were doing, but one of the tasks, or a party or something made him really dwell on his family and missing them. I think he's got crabby older HM disease - sometimes the older ones just get crazy hanging out with the drama of the younger ones. Only older HMs who have the ick factor like Dave don't go through that. Ok, I won't rant about Dave again.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
On the LF right now, Keeva just admitted she's gloomy (Eeyore) and is insisting that she's leaving. Corin JJ and now Dave are trying to convince her otherwise. JJ trying to find something to lift her spirits (LOL). This is the same ol same ol Keeva spiel she goes through every 20 minutes or so.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the responses. Really weird about Dave, eh? If Keeva does leave, watch for JJ to be all nice to Josie again. I hope Josie tells him to get lost at that point.

Rant all you want about Dave, Sarasmile. I couldn't believe how he didn't defend Ben against JJ when JJ went on his long rant about what a horrible housemate Ben was. Ugh!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket but I have to control my Dave ranting. It's a serious problem for me lol. I'm worried I'll get introduced to someone named Dave some day and the first thing out of my mouth will be Shut Up Dave!!!