TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2010 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear that particular comment but seeing how most of the females go out of their way to harass Andrew and make fun of his immaturity and shyness around girls, it seems completely justified.

Xorian

07-03-2003

Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Xorian a private message Print Post    
Are the live feeds for bbuk on real player? I would love to check it out if someone could tell me how to get the feeds. Thank you so much for any info.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
really really interesting convo going on at bedtime between josie and jj.

JJ spent a fair amount of time deflecting direct questions but inbetween the Birds, an interesting Fact slipped out.

And you guys know me, I'm on it like a fly on poop.

JJ admitted that the arguments he gets involved with are set ups, he is doing it just for fun cause he wants to give good tv.

he says that when a HM is in the house they should give people something to watch.

i may go and try to transcribe the actual convo but it was pretty split up by the birds.

It ended with JJ defending Caoimhe saying that they have a lot in common.

Josie told JJ at least three times in the hour, that she HAD talked to keeva and keeva WAS aware of her behaviour. JJ didnt care.

instead, JJ repeatedly tried to inferr that josie had a problem and was seeing/ hearing things that werent there.

night ended with Josie saying she was going to sleep with Mario and They'd see what happens tomorrow.

oh and Josie brought up the fact that JJ was back ranting and starting fights now that keeva has jumpstarted his negativity again.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
If Andrew can make such a comment, then he can tell them to stop trying to embarrass him, which he didn't, so it must not be that embarrassing to him, and they also could be trying to make him look bad, which he fed into it. I gave him leeway bc he's just 19 and I thought he was trying to play what he thought was Mr. Joe Cool, but maybe this is how he is, maybe he's not shy at all and acting that way to get brownie points with the other HMs, I don't know, I do know his comments shows the type of person he is, not the type of person anyone else it, that's completely separate.

Ahha--he isn't the angry Australian we love to hate, or hate to love, lol. They have some of it at the DS updates, but I must find this conversation. Seems there were lots of arguments today, so I wonder how that will affect the noms; that should be interesting.

Sorry, I don't know about real player, but maybe there's some info at the official site, link below.
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

ETA: Unless I got the times wrong, it seems they made up, bc they were chatting all night, first in the BR, then the LR. I'm not sure about the whole conversation, though.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
From what I can gather, stemming from last night and early this morn their time, Josie is upset with Caoimhe, thinking she's trying to wind her up by flirting with John, but this am Caoimhe told Josie that wasn't true and now it looks like Caoimhe wants to leave. Below are some recent DS updates on this.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/liveupdates/

11:10 Josie joins Ben in the bathroom. He asks "how is the Caoimhe/John James romance going? Have you stopped it in its tracks?". She says "poor cow is probably wondering why I'm off with her. I'm gonna tell her today". Ben says he feels better today after a good night's sleep.
11:24 Caoimhe walks to the smoking area, and is joined by Josie who straight away tells her about her ill feeling towards her, and how Caoimhe flirting with John James upset her. Caoimhe says she is "mortified" and that she would never be attracted to John James. Caoimhe says "sorry" and that she doesn't want to be there anymore. She also says she didn't realise Josie's feelings for John James were so strong, as Josie always made out that she didn't like him that way.
11:25 Josie says "I had to get it off my chest. I love hanging out with you." Caoimhe says she's "scared of what I have to go home to. I can't cope with this". Caoimhe says Josie needs to tell him how she feels, but Josie says its "only a crush". Caoimhe says "clearly not".
11:27 Caoimhe says she wants to go as she's not enjoying it and is " a loner in here". Caoimhe says she has to go to the toilet and rushes off. Josie says "Caoimhe, I'm so sorry".
11:30 Josie has pressed the Diary Room button, but Caoimhe rushes out and wants to go in instead. Josie says "I can't bear making you feel like that", as Caoimhe stares blankly at the Diary Room door. Josie leaves her.
11:30 Caoimhe goes to the Diary Room.
11:34 Josie tells Steve she's worried that she's "showed Caoimhe right up". Steve says it's best to get it out, but Josie says "not when she has a boyfriend at home". Steve says "she should have thought about that before messing about with Shabby then".
11:41 Josie is walking around upset in the bedroom.
11:43 John James asks Josie what's wrong but she doesn't say, and goes back to the kitchen.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's a few more. I don't know if Caoimhe's actually going to leave or not, so far it looks like she's not. All this current drama bc Rachel butt into other people's business the other day, then the other's joined in. It's actually kind of funny, sad, but funny nonetheless; it's never ending, it's like they've all regressed. I kind of think Caoimhe kept telling John that Josie liked him to get back at Josie, otherwise, what was her point.

11:53 Keeley and Rachel are reassuring Caoimhe that things will be OK and that she shouldn't leave, as everyone regrets when they do, including Shabby. Caoimhe says the worst situation when she leaves is that her boyfriend won't want her anymore. Rachel says if that's the case, then would she want him?
12:05 "Do you think Josie really likes John James?" Caoimhe asks Corin, who's also in the bathroom. "Erm... yeah," she replies. "She thinks I get close to him. We're just friends," continues the student. "I'm mortified. Mortified. F***** mortified... I don't want to be here. This is really embarrassing."
12:08 "Do you think he knows, Corin?" she asks. "Erm, yeah," she tells her. "Because I don't think he does," continues Caoimhe.
12:13 "What's going on?" John James asks Josie, saying that he's been looking for her for a while. "I'm thinking of going," she admits, saying that she's now "told Caoimhe." The Australian probes: "Told her what?" She replies that "it's like girly stuff, really".
12:14 "I think she feels a bit bad about how she's being portrayed... I had to get it off my chest, I couldn't just go round ignoring her like I was," says Josie. "Did she say that she was joking?" queries John James, as Josie admits that yes, she did.
12:15 "I wouldn't worry about it. You've apologised so that's it. Just move on Jose," he recommends. "Everything seems so much worse than what it is in here though, doesn't it?" she reasons, explaining that she's been "getting panicky in here".
12:19 "I'm not going to keep asking you. If you don't want to talk about it you don't want to talk about it," says John James, growing increasingly frustrated that Josie won't divulge any more information.
12:22 Josie gets up to go back into the house and John James says: "Oh, so I'll just sit here like billy no mates?" She replies: "I'll come back out in a minute. I just can't believe I said that"
12:22 Encountering Caoimhe in the bathroom, Josie asks: "Have I made you feel awkward now Caoimhe?" She replies: "A little bit, but I'll get over it I'm sure," before walking off. Josie turns to Corin and says: "She angry with me now... I've shown her right up, haven't I?"
12:24 Rachel asks Josie, who's now in the shower, what John James' reaction has been. "Oh it's so romantic!" she exclaims. "It's exciting for me the old romantic!"
12:26 Josie is cross with Dave for telling John James that he thought that she fancies him. "But you told him this morning!" protests the minister.
12:29 "She spoke to you, yeah?" John James asks Caoimhe, who's joined him in the garden. "She's not really clear on what she says... she's said nothing, really. It's a bit awkward for me," he adds. "She's just not 100 per cent honest with me."
12:30 "She likes you... I just didn't realise how much it was until today," says Caoimhe, adding that she didn't understand the depth of Josie's feelings until this morning. "In my point of view I just see us three hanging out and that's it... I didn't see it any other way. And that's the honest truth. I don't think that you did anything on purpose," says John James.
12:32 "I didn't come in here with the intentions of getting with anybody," he says, telling Caoimhe that he defended her to Josie when she complained that Caoimhe had been overly flirty with him, giving the example of him not being upset when Josie is joking about with Andrew.
12:34 "I didn't know she was getting jealous at all. I only found out bits and pieces last night..." he muses. "Two days ago she was willing to let me walk out of the house."
12:37 Caoimhe and Josie have an awkward encounter in the closet. "I know it's really difficult...just calm the nerves," Caoimhe tells her, as Ben comes over and asks what's going on and whether "it's to do with John?" The Irish student retreats back to the garden and she resumes her conversation with John James, reassuring him that Josie definitely fancies him."She does, John. She does," she insists
12:39 John James is debating whether or not Josie does fancy him, but Caoimhe points out that she "came clean" to him this morning. "She didn't come clean," he argues. "She said one thing and she walked off." Caoimhe adds: "She said that she told you that she had strong feelings towards me, and then she walked away." He protests that "that could mean anything," but she replies: "No John! I was this naive with Shabby as well".
12:40 "It's difficult, but it's worse when you're bottling it up," reasons Caoimhe, as John James says that he told Josie he only spent yesterday with the Irish student because he thought that she was avoiding him. "it was different before because I didn't have any other close friends that I was interested in hanging around with," he says.
12:42 "She's told me on numerous occasions that she wouldn't be interested on the outside... everything that we do is just playful," he says, as Caoimhe tells him that this has been going on for a week now. "But she's the one who keeps telling me that we're opposite, etcetera," he says. "Yes but she's probably just trying to convince herself, John," she replies. "Oh. Right. So what do I do?" he asks, as Caoimhe recommends: "Just don't let anything change".
12:45 I just don't want to be put in a position where it looks like I've led someone on, or like I'm leading someone on." Caoimhe says: "No, because you haven't." He adds: "I don't really care what anyone thinks out there... but I do care about her." Caoimhe says that she felt exactly the same when Shabby confessed that she had a crush on her.
12:46 "I don't want to make anyone out to look like an idiot on TV. Especially not somebody that I care about," he says. "I guess I do feel a bit stupid now because she did say last night that when I'm not around I get panicky and that... but when I'm not talking to her, I feel the same!"

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Okay, sorry, this is the last one, there's just a few more in this morning saga. I need to stop reading this stuff, it's like a car wreck, lol. And Rachel once again getting involved, she's been there what, a week, and now she's an expert on John and Josie, I hope she goes this week.

12:48 Caoimmhe says that Josie doesn't necessarily want a relationship, but that she probably wakes up in the morning with butterflies and wanting to be with him all the time. "But it's never crossed my mind," he says. Caoimhe asks whether or not he could develop feelings towards Josie now that he knows where she stands.
12:51 "It's difficult because in the real world, you can just walk away and say no. In here it's awkward," says John James. "I know exactly what it feels like. I've been here," says Caoimhe. "I wouldn't act on anything in here. Especially if somebody had actual feelings... it's not the right setting," he says, after his friend asks whether or not he should just take a couple of days to decide whether or not he fancies Josie, too.
12:53 "I'm touchy feely on the outside but in here I'm very touchy feely. I need to feel that comfort," says Caoimhe, wondering whether their behaviour is being misconstrued
12:53 "Shabby said that she was in love and had never been in love like this before," worries Caoimhe.
12:58 Based on her experience with Shabby, Caoimhe is offering up advice for John James. "I was flattered but I was mortified, I went into the diary room and said that I was cringing and embarrassed... I decided I loved her too much as a friend to let it affect us," she said ,recommending that the Australian see past the awkwardness and continue being friends with Josie.
13:02 Finishing up their chat, John James heads back into the house.
13:04 John James joins Josie in the bathroom. "All that what I told you last night... Caoimhe was doing stuff like that. She's not going to admit it, is she? But that's what she was doing – trying to wind me up. And I don't think it's very funny."
13:06 Taking a seat, John James appears to be bewildered by the goings on. "I think she feels bad because she's worried about her bloke now... but I don't think her bloke is going to be very impressed," she says. "Jumping on you in her underwear? I know you didn't think anything of it, but..." John James adds that he'd be more worried about her kissing Mario, if he were Caoimhe's boyfriend.
13:07 "She's meant to be my friend... and I know when someone's trying to wind me up. She just kept doing in," continues Josie, saying that she's "glad to get it all off my chest".
13:10 "Maybe she's just like a flirty person," reasons Rachel. "No, Rach..." Josie hits back, getting up and leaving the bathroom. "I don't want to fight with Jose, but I don't agree with her... I don't think Caoimhe did anything intentional," says John James.
13:11 "Ahh! I just love the whole romantic story of you and Josie... I just think it would be a brilliant relationship because you're such good mates!" continues Rachel."You're never going to get a better relationship."
13:13 "I would like to see a little romance blossoming here," Rachel tells him. "I can sense that!" laughs John James.
13:15 Rachel begins talking about her attraction to Ben. "I just like the idea of the romance, do you know what I mean? When he was on the keyboard last night... I was thinking, wouldn't it be great if he was on a grand piano and it was just me and him?" John James asks whether or not Ben is the type of person Rachel would go for on the outside. She admits that he isn't.
13:16 "He's very feminine. I don't think I could go with someone who's really feminine because you'd turn into the man... I really like him though, but not like that. But because I'm in here..." she says.
13:19 "This house is driving everyone potty!" Josie laughs, chatting to Corin in the bedroom.
13:20 Corin asks whether or not she's spoken to John James or not. "It's so embarrassing in this house. It is so embarrassing," she tells her. "The fire exits are looking more and more appealing, do you know what I mean?"
13:21 Corin suggests that the girls and boys separate for the day. "Would that cheer you up?" she asks Josie, who decides that it's a good idea. "All the girl can just sit by the (smokers) bench," continues Corin, excited at the prospect of a girl day
13:25 Ben is reassuring Caoimhe that she doesn't need to worry about her falling out with Josie because of John James."Both of them adore you, but I think that they have the type of relationship they want... you did nothing wrong. You became too friendly with them too quickly and you spent too much time exclusively with them. But you haven't been coming on to him, you're not flirting with him..."

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm still reading this, I wish I had the feeds now, lol, oh well, anyway, there's a DS article about the "elementary" morning right here and a few updates below. Everything seems back to what is normal now, Ben's gotten some new clothes, things seem calm, that is until the next row.

14:04 Josie is cringing at Rachel for "living in a fantasy world" about thinking John James and Josie could be in a relationship.
14:22 Josie tells John James that she's sorry for making him feel awkward. Josie says she's being a "wally" and was worried he wouldn't hang around her anymore. He says she hasn't done anything wrong. They lay down together briefly stroking hands.
14:25 Josie jokingly asks John James not to wear his football shirt anymore.
14:28 John James says Caoimhe wouldn't do anything malicious to her or himself on purpose. Josie says even though she's forgiven Caoimhe, she still thinks the same about her. John James jokes that Josie always sticks to her guns and never compromises.
14:50 Josie tells Corin and Rachel that John James has been "ever so good" about being told of her feelings for him. Josie says she feels bad about Caoimhe, and that Caoimhe could have been horrible to her when she was confronted earlier.
14:52 Josie, Corin and Rachel have no idea why scandals have 'gate' on the end. Rachel thinks there was a film called "something gate".

ETA: And today is BB's b-day, some HMs speculated past HMs would appear, but nothing's happened so far that I know of.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
JJ claiming that all the arguments are setups and for "good tv" sounds like he's trying to cover his ass and make it look like he's NOT the psycho that he obviously is. Sorry but I don't think anyone could keep up that kind of act for this long.

He's just making excuses

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all that info, Stormie. And the bit before, Sunshyne. What a day!

I blame Rachel a bit too. I think Josie has always fancied John James a bit, off and on, but was content with the relationship they had and quite sure of how JJ felt. When others in the house said that he fancied her too she still felt she had more information... then in came Rachel, with info from the outside, and made her wonder if Rachel's egging on was because Rachel had info about JJ that she didn't have.

Caoimhe's probably mostly upset because she thought they'd all forgotten the Shabby thing, and now something that could be deemed as similar has happened with JJ, she thinks it will define her time in the house.

I like Josie because her actions are always so natural and easy to understand. She gets wrapped up in an idea and feels embarrassed, or she gets jealous and lashes out, but then seems to realise she's overreacted and then feels bad about that too. She's just very easy to empathise with.

JJ and the good tv - I think it might be an excuse too. I hope BB play that bit in today's highlights, then the viewers can make up their mind. I'd like to see a few more of the JJ-fanatics wondering if he is such a darling sweet, sensitive boy after all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Other stuff from the house, from the twitter:

10:03 The housemates have been woken up by the song 'Happy Birthday' by Stevie Wonder.
11:23 Caoimhe is in the Diary Room. Just now, Josie was attempting to clear the air with her regarding John James.
14:08 Josie has just apologised to John James in the Garden for all the drama and her jealous behaviour.
14:33 Josie says that she is feeling much better now. Although she feels bad for Caoimhe.
14:42 The other girls are rallying together in a plan to cheer up Caoimhe.
15:09 Mario is chatting to Josie in the Bedroom.
16:20 BB has gathered the housemates on the sofa.
17:28 Housemates have been given costumes for their Birthday Candle Relay Task...Enternal Birthday Flame!
17:42 Steve has collected his lighter as he will be Candle Monitor for the task
17:59 Steve is dressed as a giant candle, and Rachel as a giant cake
18:37 Housemates are still trying to conquer their Candle relay!... it's windy!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
There is no way JJ is arguing for good tv. He gets so wrapped up in the argument at the time that he cannot be faking that. You can tell by his face that he is angry and upset. He has definitive facial expressions and you can tell when he's putting on.

I think the Josie/JJ drama has been egged on by Keeva mostly and I think she wants to show everyone that JJ is going through exactly what she went through with the Shabby situation. She does not realize that it would have been better to let well enough alone. She is either desperate for camera time lately or just very very bored in there. On the feeds she is constantly drumming up drama or trying to get wild with very mild HMs - so it fails.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The candle relay has gone on forever because of the wind but the blue team won - just by a flicker! Blue team was Corin, Mario and JJ and when Mario lit the final candle, it blew out immediately. BB was in a "jovial mood" and declared them the winners.
Dave was most annoying during the whole task and he and Mario are the poor sports of the group. They both whined and moaned and complained through the whole thing. Mario was worse, but Dave was louder and there were many "shut up Daves" yelled at my computer during the entire task.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL... I hope they remember that tomorrow because I want Dave either up for nomination or a viable replacement for S&R!

BB has been a lot more relaxed this season. I have a feeling (as like Davina said about letting Shabby be on BBBM) that because there won't be another season, they're letting it flow more organically, and letting nominations talk and so on slide, to see what effect it has on the house. One particular thing I've liked about this season is that everything seems more natural, and less stilted.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
JJ's only acting comes when he plays the hurt little boy. He cries without tears and hides his face so that no one will notice his smirk, but if you look closely, you can see it's more of a smirk than a sad face. When he is angry, there is no mistaking the thunderous looks he gives his opponent.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think it's hilarious that every time someone says "What?" in conversation, everyone around them chimes in with their posh "what? what? what?"
It cracks me up every time they do it.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
wot? wot?
I say ol' chap WOT?

all those DS updates proves my point even clearer.

Every time the convo is repeated JJ pretends he doesnt Know anything, josie never told him, keeva never told him etc. That way they have to repeat everything.

multiple sound bites and multiple takes means the editors will get the one they like best. Its almost like JJ understands the concept of BB very much.
JJ plays a part and it gets him tons of camera time. I personally believe everyone knows Keeva will be nommed again and JJ is right there as her right hand man for camera time. i expect him to facilitate at least one fight involving Keeva this week IF she stays on Block.

And thx for those DS updates. I watch the REAL convos on archives since I've found that the updates are very very slanted towards certain individuals.

I personally DO believe JJ's confession because Many times he doesnt look angry, he looks Petulant and smirky. Often he cant keep the smile out of his eyes as he gets the other person frustrated......when jj repeats the circular argument.

Only a few times have i've seen legitimate angry.

I'm really tired so this post might not make sense

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
HMs are getting in to the helium balloons and inhaling and saying well known phrases uttered by fellow HMs. It's very funny but I wonder will it make the HL show?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The above mentioned helium-gate (LOL) happened about 1/2 hour ago- I forgot to hit "post" and the message sat there. BB asked them to stop after about 4 balloons for "health and safety reasons." Andrew was on hand to explain why it might make them sick to repeatedly inhale helium!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And Sun, I agree with you - I have seen JJ argue with that smirk on his face - he really can be transparent with his facial expressions.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But the smirk is part of the argument - he feels like he's winning, or that they've made a slipup he can use. It's a power play for him, but I don't think that means it's completely calculated, I think it more means that he's trying hard to win his argument and is willing to use any means necessary to do it.

I haven't seen tonight's show and might not be able to until tomorrow - did they show JJ telling Josie it was all for entertainment?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Watching the show now. Dave is such a hypocrite!

Willy and testicles: great fun
Boobies through material: "negative," "horrible," "sucks" but by the way, don't tell anyone I said so

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm really happy JJ is getting friendly with Caoimhe, she brings out the worst in him (what "worst" he hasn't already brought out in himself, that is). They're even repeating the old adage that people who don't argue all the time are fake.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeva cannot nominate today because she has been going around asking people to nominate her.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 19, 2010 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And the two HMs nominated are...

Rachel and Keeva