TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 14, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update, Sarasmile. I just came here to post I hope Keeva doesn't put Dave up because if he stayed yet again his head would be huge.

Keeva is an awesome gameplayer. Mario is a good choice. I don't even care if he goes, but now it's likely Ife will go. If Dave did nom Keeva yesterday, hopefully he will now stop. Maybe Ife will turn on Mario and try to get him booted. That will be fun to watch.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This is just plain rude and mean. I couldn't figure out why Steve was ignoring Keely:

Steve Plans To Wind Keely Up

Too bad Keeva didn't nom him. He might have actually gone home. They MUST have a vote to keep your favs in soon. Steve needs to go. His sense of entitlement has just played on too long.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope tey don't show too much of Mario being bitchy at Ben, I don't want him to go! So out of Ife and Corin I guess Ife would go....?

Steve's threatened by Keeley being a strong player. He's not playing this very well.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations:

Ben: Ife (lack of humour), Steve (snoring)
Caoimhe: Ife (drains her), Corin (doesn't respect others' moods)
Corin: Caoimhe (put Nathan as replacement), JJ (teased her)
Dave: Ife ("hardest person in the house"), Corin (might not be genuine)
Ife: Caoimhe (doesn't like her), Ben (inability to empathise)
JJ: Corin (lack of respect for others' emotions), Ife (too angry)
Josie: Ife (conversations not good), Dave (high on God)
Mario: Josie (treatment of JJ), Caoimhe (didn't want to talk to new hms)
Steve: Ben (not a team player), JJ (throws his attitude around)

Ife: 5
Caoimhe, Corin: 3

Ben, JJ: 2
Dave, Josie, Steve: 1
Mario: 0

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And some boring official tweets:

8:55 There is a small orchestra of snoring in the bedroom
09:45 Ben is complaining of a lack of sleep
12:20 Dave and Ben are chatting about Steve in the Nest
14:56 The nominated Housemates are about to begin their Save & Replace task. YEEEEE HAW!
15:23 Caoimhe has won the Save & Replace task! Who will she pick?
15:26 Caoimhe has chosen to replace herself with Mario! She has claimed this is due to the fact he won't be voted out
16:37 John is sticking up for Caoimhe, he is saying her decision to chose Mario is nothing to do with anyone else
17:26 Corin and Ife are discussing what outfit to wear if they go on Friday

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Starting odds for the next eviction have Ife the favourite at 4/7, Corin at 6/4 and Mario an outsider at 11/1.

I think editing this week could have Corin going if BB decide to swing it that way, even Mario if he's been ranting like last week. It's all in the edit.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They are focusing on JJ/Josie the way the used to focus on Shabby. I don't see any romance at all. I see a mother son relationship. I wish they'd just ignore those two and concentrate on the new ones. So far I like all the newbies more than any of the oldies. Of course that could change in an instant. If Caoihme really wanted to put someone up that she didn't think would get voted out, she should have picked Steve. I'd love to get rid of him, Caoihme, and Dave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they need to give Josie/JJ a rest tonight. Booooring after a while!

I forgot to say, my dh says crabeyes is if you are crosseyed, or have a squint (as the crab looks one way and moves in the other direction). I haven't noticed anything odd with JJ's eyes, but if JJ had a thing about it I guess it could be upsetting. (Unlike of course telling someone they've got five chins, no, that wouldn't upset someone at all.}

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's funny (not) that JJ always remembers things that Josie has said to him and cannot remember the awful things he says to her. Even when she tried to apologize (which she shouldn't have) he kept bringing up things that she said or did. She shouldn't have given him another opening.

It's hard to believe that 95% of the viewers think she was right to have forgiven him. She gave him the warning about fighting with her weeks ago and he crossed the line once again. She should just treat him like any other housemate and not let him stick to her like glue any more.

I expect that he will have massive fights with Ife this week to insure than she goes. I don't know why so many on DS love him and hate Josie. They seem to dislike mostly everyone, but JJ seems to have a large following. I don't see anything likeable about him at all.

Muse

08-09-2001

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Mario is not handling his nomination well, but I hope it doesn't mean he will potentially be the one to leave. He pouted a bit the last time he was nominated as well, but got over it and was fine the rest of the week.

Seems like the rules about discussing nominations have gone out the window. Ife just told several people that she thought that Josie nominated her, for instance. I think that Ben, Dave, Mario, Josie, Caoimhe, and JJ have all talked about nominations to varying extents. I find it really annoying, especially since it's been going on for days with zero consequences from BB.

JJ and Josie have such an unhealthy relationship. Josie likes playing mind games (maybe out of insecurity), and JJ is overly attached to her. Agreed that we need a break.

Ife is ranting (and I think guaranteeing her exit) right now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The voiceover guy for the "Come Dine With Me' section is the real voiceover guy from the show... he's really funny.

Thank you, Jimmer, for the banner with the newbies!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love Andrew! I really think he could get to the top three, if he's as sweet as he seems.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The voiceover guy was the best part of that task. He was sooo funny. I felt bad for Keeley because she really worked hard on her lunch and they all seemed to like it. I know they all like Andrew, but that was like a slap in the face to Keeley. I don't blame her for being mad at them for it.

I wonder what Steve's wife thinks of his carrying on with the new girls? Did he ever act that touchy-feely with the other women?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
that's the first time that the regular voice for the BB daily shows has been subbed for a bit..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBC America is now showing the real Come Dine With Me show, if anyone is interested. That voiceover guy always makes it funny to listen to.

I didn't mind them giving Andrew full marks (even though he didn't deserve it), because his dish would have been really tasty without the liver! And Keely took the two remaining carbs (rice and the wraps) and put them into one meal, leaving it impossible for Andrew even to do anything that accompanied the liver.

And of course Keeley was taking it all too seriously and therefore it's just traditional to take her down!

I'm wondering about Steve's wife too. That clip of Steve and Dave in the nest with Keeley was a little too creepy for daytime tv ;). I think she's purposely playing them to get in their good books, and although she is doing it for the power position, I think it reflects as badly on her as it does on them.

I haven't seen much of Rachel but what I have seen I've liked.

If Ife's ranting is on tomorrow's show it is going to set her up to be evicted. None of the nominees stood out tonight.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They substituted the narrator voice with a robot voice last week, and I think they've done it other times, maybe during one of the CBB seasons.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The robot was the narrator though, it had his Geordie accent under the robot sound. I do think it was the first time he's ever not been the narrator. He was such a hit in season one that they wouldn't dare change him.

Muse

08-09-2001

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kitt. According to the betting odds, Ife's already the favorite to go. If they show her ranting, it will be the final nail in the coffin.

I am confused by Caoimhe's increasing popularity. I suppose she's more tolerable now that she's not glued to Shabby 24/7, but I still find her very unpleasant, especially in small groups. Anyone else agree? Anyone? Anyone? *crickets chirping*

I don't think they should have given Andrew the win since it seemed somewhat condescending. Ben also seemed to make all of the decisions about how to cook it. But really -- not a big deal in the scheme of things. Keeley even hid her irritation well from the others!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I agree Muse. Caoimhe is just as nasty now as she was with Shabby. She rarely has anything good to say about anyone. She acts like a friend to their face and complains about them behind their backs.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Sarasmile Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:08 am
Stormie - Ife shaved her head because BB wouldn't provide the clippers and rather than let it get longer, she shaved it clean!

Thanks Sara, luckily she has a nice head, lol. It's so funny, what is she going to do now that Nathan's gone, her hair is bound to grow some. I guess she'll manage, but it seemed so extreme.

I'm almost caught up, but not quite, so thanks again to everyone for the updates. Why Caoimhe didn't put Dave up is beyond me. I know Ife is favored to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mario went, just bc people want to choose someone not meant to go.

I saw some of the JJ and Josie argument, then the DR and finally making up, it seems to me they are both similar, in that their feelings get easily hurt, but they don't know each other very well, so as much as they like one another, they don't know what their hot buttons are, or why. That was really hard to watch, I didn't think either were joking, so, I hope they are okay now and will enjoy the rest of their time in the house.

In a way I feel bad for Keeley, bc she got talked about the most behind her back, but I don't think she is deliberately trying to take over, it's part of her personality, they could say no, no one has to listen. I have a feeling she'll be gone next week. All three newbies seem nice, though, so far.

I hope they have a double eviction this week, just to mix things up.

ETA: Thank you for the banner updates

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Task alert!!! The UBER-cougar task is just starting.

Girls havent got their costumes yet but the guys are stripped to underwear in the Mole hole/ dungeon!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL Sun - Tiger underwear!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keeva saying she regrets the decision she made yesterday to put Mario up. They are talking about someone Dave hitting people when supposedly playing. Josie said she kicked in the arse yesterday after he hit her. Sadly, even if Keeva had put Dave up, I belive Ife would still go this week. The HM's need to nom people who are popular and whichever one wins the S&R comp should put Dave up. That is the only way to get rid of hin.

Oohhh, Bob Righter repeating HM's convos. Repeated on of Mario moaning about something/someone. JJ goes into his usual..."Who..who...who..what...what...what..whose conversation." Arghh. Might want to think twice about dissing your housemates there, JJ.

JJ is going to be even more paranoid now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does Bob Righter say whose voice he's copying? I mean, is it a tape, or is it a fake parrot voice just mimicking words?

Twitters:

09:28 Steve and Keeley are the first awake in the House
11:05 Some of the housemates are in the Garden. Rachel and Ife have been talking about the trappings of fame
12:24 Josie has just given Dave a piece of her mind for a comment he made about her weight.
13:19 The boys have been told to go to Uber Cougar's Lair. Read about the moment they discovered the lair. http://bit.ly/aTqcCh
13:57 Ben is hosting another one of his famous chat shows in Uber Cougar's Lair.
15:57 The boys are playing catch with plastic skulls in their tiger pants.
16:02 Steve has been called out of the Cougar's Lair but at the moment he doesn't know why...?
17:15 The girls are getting in the superhero characters apart from Josie, who is asleep!
18:09 The lads are still playing football with skulls in the Cougar's Lair
19:02 Corin has succeeded in her task!

Last year the twitters were so thorough it was a struggle getting through them all, this year they hardly say a thing.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket, I bet Caoimhe will be really upset then, if Mario is the one to go. Dave is one of those annoying HMs, who'll likely be there till the end, ughhh.

This task seems really funny, I can't wait to see it. Where is this lair? Is it a new room?

Try the updates at DS, there seem to be more of them.
http://www.digitalspy.com/bigbrother/liveupdates/
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/