TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 10, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching the live feeds, but the twitter has a few interesting entries:

23:56 Mario just told the housemates that he was 'after' Nathan
00:42 Rachel says that she still can't relax. 'The three of us got in too easy, Big Brother is going to do something to us' she says
01:09 Ben says that he fancies Keeley a little bit
01:28 Corin is in tears in the Diary Room. She's obviously missing her close friend Nathan
01:59 Andrew is explaining his love of maths to Ben. Ben seems genuinely interested, the same can't be said of Ife who looks bored
02:18 Keeley is telling the housemates about some traumatic massage experiences she has had in the past
02:38 Rachel finds all the 'man love' in the House a bit weird
02:51 Steve is giving Rachel a cuddle on the sofa

Interesting Keeley asked Dave about how he got money from his ministy. They were chatting about that at DS and saying as it's not affiliated with any large church then it mostly likely came from the parishioners. Dave really does have a lot to lose (and also a lot to gain) from BB.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Not to go too far off topic, Stormie, but Lindsey's problems at this time are between her and the courts. She refused to go to alcohol classes and/or court appearances 7 times. She is not above the law. She's bawling, but I'm thinking she'll only spend about 45 min. just like the other one, so she needs to get over it already.

On topic:

Ife: It's good we've got new people because it will make us all united because it's been five weeks guys.

Really, Ife? Nice try, but no. Ife either doesn't live in reality or she has a lot of gall.

Geez, Rachel trying to get close to Steve. Tread lightly little girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does Ife mean united against the newbies? As in nominating them?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, Ife was trying to cover for her discussions w/JJ earlier when she was talking to him about his temper/anger...surely thinking he was leaving as a lot of the HM's did. When he didn't and she lost a member of her side of the house, all of a sudden they weren't a divided house at all, lol. Revisionist history.

17:26 Corin and John have just a huge argument in the Bathroom

Just watched the fight and I guess JJ set Corin off finally because all afternoon he kept saying this to her:

"Are you buzzin' and loving it?"

I know he, Keeva and (Josie) have been talking about her being fake, but I don't understand what the above statement means?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Rachel right up against Steve on live feeds - right where Keeley was before everyone got ready for bed. These girls know Steve is popular on the outside or they are trying to include him in a story so he will be more active in the house. They have been very obvious cuddling up to him.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Cricket - JJ has been imitating Corin and her catch phrases lately. "Are you buzzin' and loving it" are Corin catch phrases.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sarasmile. I haven't heard her saying that, but find her accent hard to understand. I should have read the thread better, as it was explained a bit higher on the page.

So Ben likes Keely and JJ has admitted she's attractive. Keely sits next to Ben not long after arriving and they have a convo. Will JJ but in again and take Keely over, or will he actually let Ben have a crush on someone w/o ruining it for him?

2:38 Rachel finds all the 'man love' in the House a bit weird

I'm with her on this....very weird.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did I get it wrong? I thought Ben liked Keely, but then he asked JJ if he thought she was attractive and if JJ liked the girls.

He was talking to Dave and something about looking @ the photo and says:

"Genuinely, she's got cruel eyes." Hmm..I'm confused now...but then again, that's not hard to do. Was he talking about Keely?

Sarasmile, I agree with you about the girls thinking Steve is popular, so they are cuddling up to him, but they are playing with fire. He's said some less than kosher remarks to the gals in the last few days, so they could be going about this all wrong.

By all the newbies dislike of Keeva and what they are doing with Steve, I'm thinking they may not have had the live feeds. If that's the case, they are in for a surprise!

So far I like Keely. Haven't see enough of the other two to say.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
What has Steve said, Cricket? I missed any discussion about that. I did notice that his popularity seems to be sinking after his argument with Ben. I think that Ben has so many fans that anyone who argues with him will lose popularity, though.

Yes -- Ben was talking about Keeley. He thinks she will cause trouble and has already nicknamed her Cruella. He does admit that he finds her attractive. As for asking JJ, I think Ben was just being his gossipy self. :-) I'm glad JJ was non-responsive since Ben would have told Josie.

I think Keeley was a good choice for a new HM since she is very assertive and will probably argue with Ben and maybe JJ.

Am I the only one who used to like Ben but no longer does? I still find him entertaining, but not likable.

According to the Channel 4 website, JJ will get a secret task from the Tree today. He was given the heads up from the Diary Room and is looking forward to it. Yay!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Muse, I'm not sure what he said tonight, but he's made remarks about the gals before. Rachel was snuggled next to Steve and he had his hand on her breast for quite awhile and then took a look down her blouse when she moved. Apparently, JJ was taking note of it.

Later, Keely actually moved a bit away from Steve. As was stated above, these two gals think Steve is popular/may win, so they are cosying up to him. I'm not sure they've actually heard some of his comments on the feeds that never make it to the highlights shows.

It's kind of bothered me how touchy Steve has been with Keeva the last few days, throwing her over his shoulder and tickling her and then tickling her out in the backyard. I feel that he and Mario make some pretty rude/crude comments.

Earlier, Ben/Dave and Keeva (after Ben/Dave had a b*tching session about Keeva) stated they had to stick together against the newbies. Ben/Dave want to know what's happening outside and want the newbies to accidentally tell them. Dave said he would work on Andrew. So tonight, Dave leaves his bed with Ben and jumps in with Mario/Ife and Andrew. He is so sneaky, he makes my skin crawl. I really wish they had booted him this week over Nathan.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh Cricket - Dave makes my skin crawl and his laugh alone can make me scream at my laptop to "shut up"!

JJ's secret task was to tell each HM a monumental lie about Australia. Should be an easy one for him. Not sure yet if he passed. I hope to get to "see" the ToT talking to him because I love the tree. My son does a great impression of the tree and has started saying "oiye" all the time!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
John James passed his task and got to skype his friends at their engagement party, I believe. I sort of missed it and came in at the end.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd that Davina made a point of saying the newbies have seen all the shows. If they'd been on the outside they might have seen the shows, but it was like they'd been force fed the highlights shows. I can't imagine they've been sequestered all this time but maybe BB showed them the shows before they came in, and therefore they have fresh in their minds just positive stories about Steve. If they were fanatical BB people with feeds they'll have read online and heard a lot of people think he's boring.

It's about time the ToT spoke again!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Few twitters posted today:

08:23 Keeley is awake and she is going for an explore around the house
08:26 Keeley mutters that she's disgusted at the state of the kitchen. She begins to wash up the dishes immediately
08:40 The tree is talking to John James. He calls him 'skippy' which John James doesn't seem to like
08:41 John James has to tell each of the housemates a fact about Australia but they have to be lies
08:43 If John James does this by midday he will win a special prize
08:54 Keeley tells John James that she is a serial dater but adds that she is independent and doesn't need a man
11:11 Josie says that John James hasn't styled his hair for a month, but now Keeley is here!
11:44 Ben is talking about when he appeared on Come Dine With Me
12:16 John James is telling some classic lies about Australia as part of his earlier Tree of Temptation Task
13:14 Rachel and Dave are having a in depth conversation about religion
13:37 Ben is trying to teach Josie how to sing Opera
14:53 Josie thinks that Andrew probably has an I.Q of 220. Mario reminds her that Einstein’s was 188
16:32 John James doesn't know who Rolf Harris is!
16:54 John has just finished chatting with his friends in a secret room! He seems a bit overwhelmed, bless him!
18:00 Keeley is chatting to Dave about religion

Don't know if you guys know, but "Skippy" (what ToT called JJ) is the name of a kangaroo in a children's show from the ... 70s maybe. It was big in Australia and the UK. Kind of like Lassie, but with a kangaroo.

And "Come Dine With Me" (the show Ben was on) is a really addictive tv show that runs five days a week in the UK. Five people get together and each has a dinner party for the others, so there are five parties with five hosts, one shown each weekday. Each contestant scores the others and the winner gets some money. Good mix of cooking and reality... and BBC America is showing it starting very soon, this week I think. Not sure whether they're showing the parties on separate days or a bumper episode.

Caoimhe's going to be even more annoyed Dave won't talk about religion to her, as he's jumped right in there with Keeley and Rachel.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I heard Keeley say she'd seen some of the shows, but she's been traveling and hasn't seen all of them. She seems to have the least knowledge of everyone (unless she's faking it)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sarasmile stated:
JJ's secret task was to tell each HM a monumental lie about Australia. Should be an easy one for him. Not sure yet if he passed. I hope to get to "see" the ToT talking to him because I love the tree. My son does a great impression of the tree and has started saying "oiye" all the time!

Ben could have handled this type task with ease and JJ might have been able to get the HM's to arm wrestle.

Kitt stated:
And "Come Dine With Me" (the show Ben was on) is a really addictive tv show that runs five days a week in the UK.

Oh great. I taped it last week on BBCA, but erased it as it didn't look interesting. Now, I'm going to have to find a repeat, lol.

You know, Kitt, Dave will only talk with religion wit those who don't question his so-called facts. I think you may be right that they were shown tapes of the shows. I really don't think they've seen the feeds at all.

Didn't some of the current HM's apply with some of the new HM's...so where have these 3 been then? They supposedly weren't part of the original 80, correct?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Dave is willing to talk about his brand of religion with someone who isn't attacking every word he says. I think he would answer honest questions, but Caoimhe doesn't ask, she attacks every word he says. Me personally, think Dave's religion is a load of dog poo-poo but he has the right to believe what he wants without defending it. There is a big difference between asking and attacking.

Keeley said that she was right next to Caoimhe during the kick off show, but that Caoimhe wouldn't so much as acknowledge that she was there, much less chat. Andrew said he was supposed to be at that show but backed out for his exams. Mario said they all knew someone didn't show up, but didn't know who. Andrew said BB was quite upset that he didn't show so he was surprised that he was called to go on.

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Dave loves to talk about religion with people who seem honestly interested, even if they don't agree with his views. Rachel and Keeley both had a chat with him today. Unfortunately for the viewers, it's also incredibly boring. I wish they wouldn't ask him about that stuff.

My opinion of Dave went up last week for doing Ben's task for him, but it's gone downhill since he snickered and basically encouraged Ben to make rude remarks about the new HMs. Not very nice.

I really hope that only the original HMs get to nominate this week. I feel like they are all preparing to nominate the newbies, so it'd be great if they were told they can only nominate originals (for this week only, of course).

So far I like Keeley since her aggressiveness will add some drama. Andrew and Rachel both seem very nice, but may end up being very boring. I'm surprised that they were cast when we have several duds already.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Quote:
josie walks in

talks about keeely

josie asks if hes met his match

jj says he doesnt think shes gonna be out to get him or anything.

Umm, JJ, I don't think that's what Josie meant. JJ seemed absolutely besotted with Keely last night, just staring at her and grinning. Josie must have seen it as well.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I like Keely and all the new HM's so far. Heh, heh, Keely must think she is in BB US, as she sits on the counter while Ben (yes, I said Ben) is doing the dishes. Prior to this I haven't seen the HM's sitting on the counter.

She and Rachel have completely buttered up Dave by encouraging him to discuss his religion. They worked Steve; now worked Dave...they know what they are doing! I'm impressed.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Josie and JJ fighting because he said she called him 'crabeyes' in front of the others (namely Keely) this morning in the bedroom.

She said Steve called him that.

Keeva says to JJ: "Are you upsetting my friend, you d*ck head?" LOL

Oohhh, Josie is tre jealous of Keely. JJ doesn't want to look bad in front of Keely. This could break them up. Josie went and layed down, but JJ followed her and insists on talking even though Josie told him to go away; she's tired.

Last night during the fight with Corin, JJ told her to leave the bedroom and she did; however, I guess he doesn't think he must do what others request.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
insists on talking LOL Harping on and on is what I'd call it. Playing to the cams is what i also call it.

JJ is going to stage a big fight with Josie I guess. He is going to want to do his "i was a picked on kid in school" routine. " OH I have issues and i cant be blamed for acting out" - routine.

we shall see how this progresses. All i know is Wheres the Beef? YUCK on the new guy. What the heck! were they thinking? Another geek in the house.

Even JJ seems like an internal geek and average looking face with Wizzened scrawny body. ZERO eyecandy in UK house. I may stop watching.

The fix for JJ, steve and josie to the End seems set in stone.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
He's certainly trying, Sunshyne. Josie just called him out on that. He brings Keely into it and she finally says, "She (Josie) said she wouldn't say it again, so just drop.

Took JJ by surprise..he didn't know where to go. I LOVE Keely. She then went on to immitate their bickering.

Keely to JJ: "Do you like to row then?" Oh yeah..she hasn't seen the feeds. JJ has the audacity to say, "No..., but"

SS, I do agree there is no eye candy in the house...see JJ as a scrawny child; however, no matter what BB wants, I'm not sure any of those you mentioned will win this.

I see JJ nommed again this week and possibly Keeva unless the newbies have changed their opinion of her. Possibility Corin might be nommed. Who would go between her and JJ?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh my God! Since JJ was shut down by Keely, he's gone to the kitchen to b*tch about Josie to Keeva. Does he never stop? He should have gone. So tired of his constant anger.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
They just put the newbies in there and nothing? Seems odd there is not some type of twist. I hope the newbies can't be nominated this week, I am tired of Dave, I don't know if he'd even be put up, but of all the HMs, I'd really like him to go.

Did Steve really put his hand on Rachel's breast or was that the angle of the camera? More importantly, if he did, why would she let him? I'm behind on the house haps, yet again, but if true, I'm going to have to rethink my list.

I honestly don't know how anyone could say Corin is fake, I think she got annoyed at JJ, people get annoyed, that does't make her fake, it makes her human. I think her showing that side of herself makes her even more genuine.

Even though they argued, again, in a strange way I think JJ and Josie are perfect for each other.