TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today in BBLB Shabby is starting a campaign to get back in the house! Errrr.... no.

I don't know how much of the vote comes from during the show, so although Nathan seems like he's going, what with the odds being off on all previous evictions except Govan's, I'm not completely sure JJ's safe. It will be interesting to see what BB choose to show today, seeing as neither seem to have done much of significance this week. You've got to think BB would rather get rid of Nathan, he just hasn't done anything except cook.

Seems like Keeley isn't keen on Caoimhe! And Rachel is definitely going to talk non-stop!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitternesses:

09:53 Housemates have collected shopping from the Storeroom and are now making breakfast
10:32 John James has said he's already going to start packing
10:45 Mario and Nathan enjoy a naked Shower together Nathan said he was going to get naked this week - shame for him he timed it wrong, today's nakedness won't be aired until tomorrow!
11:04 Ben is talking to Caoimhe about churches in Ireland
12:25 Housemates have taken to the sunbathing in the Garden, and Corin is 'lovin' it'
15:44 Mario thinks Big Brother will be putting in a 'hot lady' for Ben
15:49 Mario and Dave are making a map of America out of .... a towel
16:24 Mario is giving Ben a massage
16:41 Housemates have been placed on lockdown in the Garden... What could be going on inside???
16:53 John James is grilling Mario on how he managed to become a housemate
17:26 Corin and John have just a huge argument in the Bathroom!
17:28 Corin is now in the Diary Room trying to cool down, in more ways than one!
17:59 Caoimhe, Josie and Dave are discussing who might go tonight
18:07 Corin is still ranting about John James
18:50 Nathan seems in good spirits, he just let it all hang out after he got out of the shower! too little, too late!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got to copy this here, because I miss Sunshine too. From DS:

Housemates confess to missing Sunshine
Friday, July 9 2010, 15:06 BST
By Daniel Sperling

Several housemates have said that they are missing former housemate Sunshine's presence in the house.

While attempting to predict the outcome of tonight's eviction, Ben, David and Steve agreed that they were not expecting to see the 24-year-old medical student booted out last week.

Steve was the first to express his fondness of her, saying: "I did not want her to go, I did not want Sunshine to go last week."

"We've really actually missed her haven't we?" agreed Ben. "She used to lighten the mood. Even her strops were entertaining."

Steve then praised Sunshine for being a "funny girl", while Ben said that she clearly had "a lot of ability".

The loss of Sunshine was also noted earlier this week, with several of the group commenting that the house is not as energetic or entertaining without her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, clear "Get Nathan Out!" and boos for Nathan tonight. Response to JJ's name was pretty positive.

Shabby is getting interviewed tonight too :-( :-(. Why such special treatment!?

And the new people are meant to have an unusual entrance to the house - I saw rumours that they might parachute into the back yard.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Regarding the Dave discussion, I disagree (surprise, surprise, lol), I don't think Caoimhe was trying to cause a fight, I think she was trying to have a discussion and understand where Dave was coming from, but Dave made it seem like she was trying to cause an argument, when she wasn't--he said it wasn't Shabby who was negative, it was her--it seems people are negative and argumentative if they don't believe what Dave does. Dave said his "job" was to tell people his beliefs, but that is one sided, that is not a discussion; I also don't think Caoimhe was trying to change Dave's mind, just understand him. And Dave lied, he said he didn't care what her viewpoints were he "loved" everyone (eye roll), but he used her beliefs against her at nomination. I give Caoimhe and Josie credit for trying to get to know Dave and understand his views, and even more credit for walking away and letting him be, or to scurry to Nathan.

I can see people's viewpoints of Caoimhe change, bc I am not disliking her as much now, I like that she speaks up too, I wish she'd stop smoking though.

Wow, Corin had an argument, that's so unlike her, I hate to say this, but I wonder what JJ said.

ETA: Thanks for the updates, I read it was a spaceship, lol, that would be interesting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's confirmed the new people HAVE been watching Big Brother so know all about what's going on in the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stormie, read here at DS:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a241032/corin-and-john-james-have-massive-row.html

She mocked him getting angry and he mocked her "lovin' it" phrases and it all escalated. From the twitters it seems like it went on a long while too.

I'm in the middle over Dave and Caoimhe. I think Caoimhe did want an honest discussion but her mind was already made up. Dave did not want an honest discussion because his mind was already made up too. I'd prefer to have the discussion. Plus I feel that Dave would actually have a hard time justifying his beliefs if he tried to, and would prefer to just blindly focus on the happy touchy feely side of it.

Seems Ben is the new person to be picked on, now Sunshine's gone. I feel bad for him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Davina just said that they'd reveal the evictee after the adverts (i.e. not in the second part of the show). If that's the case then they'll know something special is happening later because the eviction is earlier.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I don't know why JJ would say anything, maybe he needs a Josie refresher course, lol. That makes sense about Dave and Caoimhe. I am having trouble with DS, but it seems that Ben is having a discussion about one of the wars and being shot down; Nathan, Dave, maybe even Steve, do seem to gang up on him, but he hasn't really done anything back, other than continue on with his point, maybe JJ should take a lesson.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I hope that Nathan goes. I actually don't mind him at all (he actually has started to get involved in the drama, so he's less boring), but JJ is much more interesting.

I absolutely do NOT want Shabby back. I would probably stop watching if she went back into the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Guess I was wrong about the eviction being in this section!!

You can see in today's show where JJ is in the bedroom (closet??) listening to Corin, that he was winding himself up again and would blast sooner or later. I agree, Muse, JJ is very interesting. I don't think I like him much but he still fascinates me.

I don't normally twitter, but I've replying in the negative to all the officialBB's twitters about Shabby, asking why she's got special treatment, and saying enough already. I don't mind the BBLB visits but it doesn't seem right that she's getting a Davina interview - it's got to take time out of the evictee's interview and whatever they were going to do with the newbies.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt the Twitter-er: You go girl! I totally agree with Shabby getting special treatment and I appreciate your twittering back in the negative.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sara I will twitter for the both of us!

The officialbb just tweeted who was evicted! They've deleted their tweet but too late, it was seen!

They said
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
officialbblive

22:15 NATHAN YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED PLEASE LEAVE THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE! #BB11

followed by
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
officialbblive

Huge apologies to anyone who might have seen the last tweet - big slip up this end.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are not as strict with the rules bc it's the last season, plus there's a lot of people who do want to see her. And they've done it before, so it didn't surprise me.

I saw that too, looks like someone is twitter happy; could of been a mistake. I wonder if Davina knows too, just a few more minutes and we all know.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the next person evicted, officially this time, is:

Nathan!

I've read he got 89% of the vote, but haven't seen if anywhere official yet.

BB have played music on his exit... so the boos aren't as obvious. Weird. They're being really inconsistent this year.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The 89% has been confirmed by BB.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's a lot, I kind of feel bad for him now; his interview should be good, I'm sure Davina will be nice to him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Andrew: I'll tell you what's a rip off - velcro.

That made me smile. I thought he was going to be very very geeky, but he seems pretty normal.

The percentage that Nathan got makes me think JJ might be a very high scorer at the end, if he's in the final 6/4/however many they're going to do this time.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Awww - 89% is a lot. I'm ok with Nathan going, but he wasn't THAT bad! He seems a pretty easy going guy in his interview though.

I think the new people might be fun. Maybe Andrew will be more like my darling Eugene from a few seasons ago...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I like Keeley. Maybe because she is short like me. There are not too many people shorter than I am and I'm a whole inch taller than her.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching BBBM? Are Shabby and Nathan really arguing? Or just ignoring each other? And someone at DS said Davina said they used to not have interviews with walkers bc they didn't want to encourage it, but since it's the last season it doesn't matter anymore, which is why they are interviewing Shabs.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I like Keeley as well. She has a strong personality. Andrew seems nice but overwhelmed. Rachel is a bit annoying (loud, hard to understand), but eh -- I'll give her a chance.

Dave and Ben aren't being very nice to the newbies. Ben already hates Keeley and says she has venom in her eyes. Dave seemed offended that she asked how he gets paid for his ministry. Ben also immitated Andrew and laughed about how he likes science fiction movies.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for representing on twitter, Kitt. Hope they get the message. I'm so tired of Shabby acting like a spoiled brat. She and Lindsey Lohan seem to have a lot in common. Don't want to do what they are told, but whine when they can't get away with what they did. Funny they were up for the same role...both could use counseling,

What happened to Corin and who is this person chatting away that's in her body? Seems like Corin will not be sitting back and watching with the newbees.

Ife (and possibly Corin?)was so sure JJ was going, she dedided to give him some behavior advice. I'll have to go back and look @ the JJ/Corin fight. I think it's funny that most of the house thought JJ was going and are now having to regroup. Dave is constantly whispering in Ben's ear...giving him the new gameplan.

Keely might want to rethink her dislike of Keeva, since Keeva is blending into the house more and is attached to some peeps that Keely might want to be around.

I saw Keeva and Rachel having a quiet word; hope they get close. JJ doesn't seem to have the aversion to this Rachel he did to the last one.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did anyone thank Keeva for getting Nathan out?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's fair to put Shabby in the same category as someone who has an alleged drug problem, it's likely BBLB put Shabby up to getting back in, she did say she regretted it, that may have given them an idea, it's not like she just showed up and demanded air time, even so, it doesn't mean anything, she's not before a judge bc of a parole violation, she was on a little tv show for a few weeks, now she's not.

And for LL, she got caught up in a horrible situation, went down a very dangerous and self-destructive path, she doesn't have any family to back her up, support her, or care about she as a person. Hopefully she will be able to turn her life around like other people have done, but I doubt the past few years have been any fun for her--and I hate that the lie rags stalk her and get away with it, she's not property.