TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I want to know if Andrew is gay and for Mario... he'd probably fit in with Ben too. (A-levels are usually done when you're 18, so he must be somewhat of a maths prodigy.}

Is Rachel a rival for Corin? Josie might get on well or clash with her too.

Keeley might also mingle well with Ben.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Andrew Andrew
Rachel Rachel
Keeley Keeley

Seeing the photos I'm not sure Andrew is for Mario after all, at least not in the way I was thinking ;).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Isn't it funny that Keeley is also Shabby's name?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know, two Rachels, two Keeleys!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

09:39 Titan has woken up housemates, Dave has just got an anniversary message from his wife!
11:32 The housemates are all gathered on the couches, will this be the next man vs machine challenge?
11:40 Nathan will be facing Titan in a battle of air bed inflating!
12:18 Nathan's robot suit has a nice monobrow
13:15 Nathan says Ben is the most selfish man he has ever met
13:58 Steve is about to take on Titan at egg whisking!
15:30 The housemates have received their final task in the battle of man VS machine
16:20 Housemates are pimiping their rides/robots!
17:06 Mario and Josie are talking about sex in the Bathroom
17:45 Robot Ife is in the Diary Room. She doesn't look too happy
18:46 All housemates are gathered in the Living Room

I'm looking forward to seeing all the robot stuff in today's show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The full bios on the newbies:

Andrew
Andrew was a child mathematics genius, taking A-levels at just 13 years old and is now studying Maths at Oxford. Rating himself as 10 out 10 for intelligence he wants to prove to the world that not all teenagers are 'illiterate chavs'.

Having been pushed hard all his life to excel at Maths, Andrew is going into the Big Brother House to rebel and do something for himself. By being in the house he hopes to get better at interacting with girls and become a bit more 'normal'. Sometimes when he wants to be 'normal' he tells people he works at Tesco's and his name is Kevin.

Andrew has only had one relationship but he considers himself lucky in love, because 'lucky she could fall for someone as unattractive as me'. He finds it hard to talk to women and lost his virginity to someone he didn't know when he was drunk.

Andrew wasn't one of the 81 hopefuls at the house on launch night as he was taking his exams.

Rachel
This sassy Scouser wants to do Big Brother for "the experience, and to meet new people". In 2002 she made it through to the last 50 in Pop Idol which she says has been the best experience of her life so far.

Despite her job as cabin crew the furthest she's ever travelled is Morocco but she only stayed 25 minutes, put the bins out and then came back.

Rachel claims to have practiced a few different religions, born again Christian, Jehovah and "a lil Paganism," but at the end of the day, she says there's just one big master God.

Currently single Rachel says men are disappointing although confesses to fall in love very easily and likes the dark 'meat head' types. She once sent a guy a love poem with a chicken bone and used teabag, she says this was 'deep and soulful'.

Rachel confesses to loving Jeremy Kyle and hates snakes.

Keeley
Keeley believes her small stature (she is under 5 ft) has lead to a superiority complex which drives her to "have to be the best at everything". She is a successful business woman who has "won every award in her industry" and achieved "everything she has ever aimed for in life"

Keeley is aware that she sometimes comes across as arrogant but says she just has "great self belief" adding "There are certain people that attract attention in a room full of people - I think I am one of them. I've got charisma and charm."

Single Keeley has dated some of Manchester's finest including actors and footballers although she likes to hang out with gay men as "they always want to go out and don't want to have sex".

Keeley reads a lot of self help books which "help you get what you want" and shares a few Buddhist beliefs such as not killing animals. If she was reincarnated she'd like to come back as "a little terrapin - dead chilled out and bask in the sun all day with my pals ".

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Well, I can't say any of them sound too exciting, but people are rarely what they say about themselves!
It will just be nice to see new faces!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like how they've mixed and matched them with the others... like you can see Keeley might have had similar ideals to Sunshine, Rachel might have religion in common with Dave, Keeley likes to hang out with gay men ...

Like you say though, we've seen that before and when they get in the house sometimes they're very dissimilar to their bios.

So which of Keeley or Rachel will JJ go freaky on first? ;) (that's GO freaky, not GET freaky!)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
HLEP!!!

If you have a good place to watch the Highlights show and/or BBLB, please PM me. The toolbar guy is sick, the Godly place is offline, Garthy seems to have disappeared and DCB has music so loud it overpowers the show. HELP!!!

Thanks in advance.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and of course they failed the last part of the robot challenge (not just failed, but stupendously failed it- all their robots were eliminated in about a minute)...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Sent you a PM Mama

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Newbie bios, yeah, thanks for the info everyone. It's going to be interesting to see how the current HMs react to them; new people to mix things up, or might mix things up. The shopping list should be a breeze now. And I wonder how Rachel will be with Dave, when she finds out he says he gets "drunk" on the Lord.

Dave doesn't seem to like Caoimhe in general, he nommed her bc of her politics, maybe it's her free thinking that bugs him, she's seems to be a non-conformist. As a side thought, he and Ben lounging all over each other is just plain weird.

ETA: You got mail Mamab.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Poor Rachel...I think she may get JJ's wrath first; however, it depends on their personalities. JJ is all about subtlety..nothing obvious. These poor newbies might learn that the hard way.

I said it previously this week and I'll say it again, I so wish Dave was up for eviction this week, esp. after watching today's highlights.

This crew need to realize how to backdoor people..don't vote for them, but make sure everyone knows who to pick for a replacement.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt stated:
Seeing the photos I'm not sure Andrew is for Mario after all, at least not in the way I was thinking ;).

That won't stop Mario; he hit on Titan, lol.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL Cricket - for BBUK would it be the 2 finger plan?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you all so much for the info. Now I have not only sites, but back up sites and was able to watch it live.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The early start time for the highlights show we've had this week is actually pretty good for me - if only I'd remember to watch it when it was on!

Loving the mechanical yet still Geordie Big Brother announcer!

And what is up with Mario?! His comments are almost as weird as JJ's!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And a show almost void of the nominees... I think Nathan's going unless in tomorrow's show one of them does something spectacular.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Loved the robots today. That was a great idea from BB.

Why are the HM's so sure JJ is going?

Kitt, have to seen how the betting is going?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow US started yesterday and I didn't even realize it. Anyone with a working US stream please PM me.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Loved the robots too, it was particularly funny when some of the HMs were in the backyard and the little car robot was trying to catch them, hysterical. I didn't like on today's HLs (well, Thurs), when Dave wouldn't have a conversation with Caoimhe (Josie too), but didn't have a problem talking about her behind her back, with Nathan chiming in. The way I see Dave now, is that he doesn't want to hear other's viewpoints, bc he sees his point of view as the only point of view, there's no talking to people like that anyway, bc it's a one sided conversation, Caoimhe's better off; what's Dave going to do if the new Rachel is one of the Christians who believe that Jesus and Mary Magdeline were married, etc. And from some feeds I got the impression that Dave and Nathan were ganging up on Ben, more than usual. Other than Dave and Nathan, it was fun with the robots--Corin eating cereal with the boxes on, that was a riot.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Dave is close to the bottom on my list of housemates. He is a pain and very strange. But in that conversation with Caoimhe she was like JJ in not wanting to just stop. Dave was actually more mature because he knew he couldn't/wouldn't change her mind and she wouldn't change his mind so there was no point in going on and on. She was in attack mode and he refused to play her game. Later even after she "made up" with him and hugged, she was still trying to goad him into a fight. He was smart not to take the bait.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cricket- Nathan is a lock- the odds have him 1-20 (that means you have to risk 20 to win 1)- JJ is at 8-1.

As to winner odds:

Josie 2-1
Ben 4-1
Corin 11-2
JJ 6-1
Any Other (not a HG as of this moment) 7-1
Steve 7-1
Mario 10-1
Ife 20-1
Dave 33-1
Cai 50-1
Nathan 80-1

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, Wilson. It seems JJ should be safe. I just hope he doesn't think he can go on rants on the new girls now because of this week of surviving the public vote.

I think the odds makers might be wrong about Keeva. People have seemed to have changed their opinion of her in the last few days. They like that she's getting Nathan out and how she stands up to Dave.

I liked her yesterday when the other HM's were all having a go @ Ben (incl. his supposed friend Dave) and Keeva said, "Don't let them talk to you like that."