TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 06, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was just being careful with the spoiler box, because sometimes I get moaned at ;) ;). I know that since Ch4 themselves announced the nominees it's not a real spoiler. As far as I'm concerned, feel free to shout the nominees from the rooftops!

We should find out who nommed whom tomorrow, because it will be in the daily Highlights show. I don't know if BB are going to announce it though, or leave it to just before the Save and Replace on Wednesday (if that's what that is). Before they've always told them only just before the S&R competition, that's why I wondered. It'd be good to have the two involved stewing for 24 hours about being up.

This is what the twitter (http://twitter.com/officialbblive) says about the task. I've just got in so don't know any more than that:

21:00 Housemates have just been set a task 'Road to Nowhere'
21:01 Dave, Corin and John James have been chosen to take part in the task. They must face a test of endurance
21:04 The 3 of them must see who can sit on a coin operated child's ride the longest. The winner will win a very special prize
21:20 The housemates are not allowed to swear as part of the task. Dave is trying to convince John James he has already swore
22:31 All of the housemates have now given up on the 'ride to nowhere task' Corin lasted the longest but gave up after swearing

Talking of swearing, poor BB had to get out the beep machine in today's episode, as it was on pre-watershed!

MamaB, I think Caoimhe and Shabby were really awful to Ife, it was obvious she was just enjoying herself but they can't help being bitchy. Ife never seems to deal with things well though, and seems to come off as the baddie, even if she's not at fault to start with. A bit like Sunshine, but in a different way.

Oh, and someone's been speedy with the banner! Thank you!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for the next couple of weeks:

Mon 05 July
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
12-1pm Highlights
4.05-10pm Live Feed

Tue 06 July
5.15-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 07 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
12-1pm Highlights
4.30-10pm Live Feed

Thu 08 July
5.10-6.35am Live feed
10-10.30am BBLB
12-1pm Highlights
3.55-10pm Live Feed

Fri 09 July
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.25pm Eviction Show
3.20-4.25pm BBBM
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Sat 10 July
5-6.20am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.40-10pm Live Feed

Sun 11 July
3.15-4.15am BBLB
5.25-7.05pm Live Feed
1.30-2.30pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Mon 12 July
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2.30-3.40pm Highlights
4.05-10pm Live Feed

Tue 13 July
5.15-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Wed 14 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.40-10pm Live Feed

Thu 15 July
5.20-6.35am Live feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.25-10pm Live Feed

Fri 16 July
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.05pm Eviction Show
3.05-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I read today that Ife backed up JJ's lie (about Josie/Steve rolling eyes?) Did she do this and if so was it to get JJ/Josie back together? I just don't trust her. Keeva told Ben that Ife told her and Shabby that Ife would use each person as she needed. Wonder how long that will take to get around the house and back to Ife.

Re the noms.....YAY..that JJ is nommed. However, I so wish the HM's might have given Keeva a week on her own to see how she fit in. Also, I read a spoiler that said the task had to do with a bucking bronco. Not good for Keeva. I was hoping it would be something mental, so she could win and put Dave up. That could be the only way they are going to get him out. However, I think Keeva might want to put Nathan up.

Cannot wait to see how JJ reacts to being nommed. The other problem with nomming Keeva is that she might walk. Ben told if she was nommed to wait until Friday and if the audience didn't boot her, she could always go on the weekend. Of course, if they kept her, I don't think she would leave.

Anyone think JJ might walk if nommed or is he confident he will stay? If JJ wins the task (and it seems to be set up for him...UNLESS they can't swear again) who would he choose as his replacement...Ben?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't think JJ would walk - he has said he wouldn't and he knows how Josie feels about people who leave the show (she loses respect for them).
I'm wondering if JJ would put up Mario or ... is there any hope he'd put up Dave? Any at all?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would be wonderful if Caoimhe put up Nathan! I think though she might put up Ife, as she might feel Ife forced Shabby to leave. I don't know though. In the past couple of weeks she's nominated Ben and Dave (with Sunshine); I don't think she'd put up Ben now, but definitely Dave's a maybe.

JJ has put up Caoimhe and Shabby, then Ben and Dave. I have a feeling he might go for Ben.

JJ vs. Nathan: I think Nathan would go
JJ vs. Ife: toss up
JJ vs. Dave: I think Dave would go
Caoimhe vs. Ben: Caoimhe would go
Caoimhe vs. Dave: toss up

(this is from me, the person who thought there was no way Sunshine was going last week ;))

I do think Caoimhe might walk... I doubt JJ will though.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Well, the way JJ is going off on Ben now - on LF -about the exercise task (and that no one in real life would have sent a friend in to finish the exercises) it really seems he would put up Ben. And Ben would be ok with it.
By the way, whenever JJ starts up on this topic, Dave eggs him on and it bothers me a lot. I think Dave wants to bring Ben down from an imaginary peg or two and it really bothers me.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What a friend Dave is, eh Sarasmile? JJ must think Ben has been nommned and this is his way of ensuring Ben goes. I can't wait until he sees it's himself that's been nommed.

Sadly, I do think if he wins, he will put Ben up. It makes me sick how all these people let JJ go on and on, saying the same thing over and over. This is his 3rd victim. Do they not realize it will be them next unless they stop him?

I'm ready for all the HM's to be up and you have to call to save. I don't think many would waste money on JJ, the repeater.

I bet Keeva would like to stick up for Ben, but she is in a precarious postion. What makes me the angriest about JJ is that he loves...just loves...dishing it out, but one word to him and he balls like a baby. He's the one who should be wondering how he can live with himself.

Why can't he ever have a discussion w/o yelling?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I just came back here to say the same thing Cricket - that JJ is getting everyone to gang up on Ben, just like they did with Sunshine. Ok, gang up is too harsh and it's different from Sunshine because Ben gently corrects and states his position, whereas Sunshine just went along with it because she wanted to be liked.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear what Dave just said to JJ?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone on the WHATM at DS said Dave whispered to JJ that Ben is doing this (whatever "this" is) for airtime.

Dave is one of the most two-faced people we've ever had in there.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt - It looked conspiratorial (?big word for me) but I couldn't hear it and JJ kicked off on Ben again right after.

Dave may have 3 or 4 faces - the belly full of God's drunken love Dave and the homosexual wannabe Dave are right up there with the other two faces!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wish Ben would just realise that. I think less of Ben for being so happy in Dave's company... and I hate thinking less of Ben. Maybe it'll change after tonight. I don't suppose Ben has many other options for company though.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Dave has said several rude things to and about Ben lately but Ben seems to think it is said jokingly. I think that's Dave's way of giving a little dig. He is not nice and he gets away with it because he smiles and laughs as he is placing the knife in the other persons back.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave is one of the most two-faced people we've ever had in there.

Yes he is, which is exactly why he must be put by a nommed HM and get booted. He wins too many comps when he is nommed and saves himself.

I can't believe Ben and/or Mario don't call him on his 2, 3 and 4 facedness.

In reading back to earlier today, Keeva said to Josie that she almost wished she would be nommed. Josie said something like, "Go out the front door, eh?" That must have gotten around and many nommed Keeva. If Keeva wants to go, will she even try to win the comp? I so wish it was another guy up against JJ.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Post from DS:
If Keeva is up she is now determined to win because she knows who she wants to put in her place Brilliant. Won't be a walk in the park as others thought for JJ

Keeva just stuck up for Ben and told JJ he should actually listen to Ben as Ben was smart (I see victim #4 for JJ tomorrow.) She is now determined to win the comp and I believe she is thinking she'll put JJ up. Lol, wait until she finds out he's already up.

There are few people she can put up to ensure JJ goes....possibly Steve or Josie? Would she have the guts to do that?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oooh Cricket - would she have the guts? I doubt it, but it would redeem her some in my eyes. Or what if she wanted DAVE to go? He would go over JJ - LOL I am obsessed in my dislike of Dave I know...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Fine by me if Dave goes, Sarasmile. I can't like him at all myself. I've noticed he's close to Ben all day and then in a big group he makes digs @ Ben and seems to be on JJ's side, but when alone with JJ, he'll tell him how he's doing it all wrong. Also, his habit of kissing up to everyone just before noms is so obvious.

If the parrot would play back all Dave's different 'advice' throughout the day, it could prove embarrassing for Dave.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I just read that Shabby left, I don't know what's happened yet, but I wish she had done this on Friday, Sunshine wanted to be there, although maybe she worked it in her head that she'd be booed and got stressed, anyway, it was a surprise to read. Geez, step away for a few and all kinds of stuff happens, I didn't think anything was going on, lol, oh well, I've got to catch up.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
jj has said he wanted to be up since week one. then seemed disappointed when others are up. Because he had said that he wanted to test the public, i was really surprised that night that He went a little paranoid cause Dave said He was going to put JJ up if he won the Save n Replace Comp.

JJ was shaking in his boots and even asked about it again the next day.

i am puzzled. I keep thinking JJ is a hardnose and is playing Evel dick's game.... but then he seems so insecure and sensitive and I change my mind

Maybe he is generally a nice guy who is trying really hard to play aggressive and meanspirited?

Caoimhe gets along with people, i remember her as being one of my favs for the first few days before Shabby brainwashed her. It was Shabby sucked the Personality out of Keeva.

I think we are going to see it back again. The 230 am convo in the bedroom proves my hopes.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Muse Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 3:18 am
Stormie, Mario seems to be offended that Ben is primarily there to advance his career, NOT for the experience.....

Thank you Muse, I finally saw the HLs of this argument. I thought Ben was joking, surely he doesn't believe the US would care if he helped Mario get a guy, but honestly, something about what Ben said really hit a nerve with Mario, I still am not sure what it was, but I think it was something deeper than being anything about Ben. I can't believe what Mario said about Ellen, I know he was upset, but he didn't have to take it out on her. I guess they've made up, though, but they are in a pressure cooker with strangers, so the smallest things said can rub them the wrong way.

Kitt Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 9:14 am
Ben's pic.

The picture you posted of Ben is hilarious! Ben really isn't a team player, but he was hilarious in the exchange with the soldier, not to mention the chest of drawers, lol. I wondered if that guy was an actor who also does the voice of the tree, that would be even more hilarious. Good job to Dave, I'm glad he didnt' pass out, but I do wish Ben had stuck it out.

Cricket Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 6:08 pm
Has anyone read of or seen the 3 new housemates coming in next Friday?

No, but I wonder if the new HMs will actually be some all-stars and not actually new people.

Aside from Ben's stand-up and punishment being funny, I thought Josie in the DR with JJ was hilarious, he was like her little project, but I guess her no arguing class didn't take. Honestly, I think JJ is doing it deliberately, to try and get rid of those who he perceives as popular outside. I don't know why he'd go after Josie, though, unless he's the type of person who gets someone mad at him before they can leave him, not actually knowing if they will or not--ughhh, I'm playing psychologist, lol, maybe he needs therapy, or a room full of puppies, or maybe just back to what I initially said and he's doing it deliberately to make others look bad so they'll be nominated and voted out.

I see things much different than most here, I like Shabby and I thought Caoimhe was leading her on to a degree. She should have told her flat out she had zero interest in her, rather than leave a small window open, then now and then go to other HMs playing miss uncomfortable. I didn't see the argument yet, but I can see Shabby getting upset if Ife did call her a bully, bc things were getting to her, like Shabby seemed very concerned that no one in the house was even interested that she and Caoimhe had been spared Fri, but further back, Shabby was upset that everyone in the house seemed selfish; I think she has been labelled her whole life and here she is being misperceived, I think she just had enough. But I also think Caoimhe helped to wind up Shabby, so she'd leave, having no intention to leave herself; I don't dislike Caoimhe, I just think she's a little immature and not in tune with other people. I'm not happy Shabby's gone, I'd rather that she stayed.

If either John James or Caoimhe get to save themselves, I hope one of them puts up Dave, I like him the least of everyone. And if Caoimhe really wants to go, she won't play, so we'll see.

I can't believe this is the final season, they must have something looming in the horizon, hopefully Friday.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The Save and Replace task is called "Stay on TV" - the HM has to sit on top of a TV that is rocking (like a bronco) - whoever stays on longest wins. Could go either way with these 2.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
From the Ch 4 website -
Talk about "cringe-worthy":

Yesterday, after Big Brother returned Shabby's suitcase, Caoimhe decided to pack it for her. During this emotional task, it appears she included some gifts in her bag.

Shabby has revealed that she found a note in her case last night in which Caoimhe said she would see her soon and that she loved her and we got a picture of it! She then discovered that Caoimhe had also included their luggage tags tied together, as well as one of her shirts.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maybe not so naive, just leading her on.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
From Twitter:
@officialbblive 15:46 Caoimhe has won the save and replace task,she has put Nathan up! Who will go? #bb11

At DS, some think JJ threw the comp to CV, but who knows, I think it will be JJ, bc of his arguments, I'm not happy that CV gets another week. Oh well, I'm ready for some new HMs.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It did seem like JJ threw the comp - after one of his turns, everyone was specifically asking him if he fell off "on purpose" - got the impression at that point it was pretty obvious to them.