TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think she's upset, Sarasmile. She had her face in Mario's shoulder/chest.

Wow, Ife sure is good at rewriting history, eh? She is the one who lied to the others about what was actually done in the bedroom and had a fight with Shabby/Keeva, but now she understands how pushed Shabby was??

Then there's Dave, who is going to milk his one good convo with Shabby for all it's worth!

I thought someone asked Keeva if she knew Shabby was going...did they and if that was the question, I couldn't hear her response. What did she say?

ETA: Ife making this all about her. Wow, she really thinks she's running that house right now, doesn't she.

I want there to be noms and Ife and Nathan nommed.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeva just took her mic off and is talking to Josie

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Cricket - Keeva told the group that she knew Shabby was going and that she was planning to leave, too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeva going to DR room now.

I really didn't think anyone would walk this year. I hate it when they walk out, but to be honest, I'm glad Shabby left. Everyone online seems to think the show will be boring with her gone, but I think there are plenty of personalities left in the house and now we may actually get to see some of them!

And yes, Cricket - Ife is totally making it about herself!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
JJ just described in detail the replacement HMs last year - very accurately. He has totally watched every BBUK. I thought he said he barely watched BBAU...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Keeva just out of DR, crying to Josie that she doesn't know what to do. Sound dips - can't hear what they're talking about.

Nominations to begin at 5 pm - about 7 minutes.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket - Keeva told the group that she knew Shabby was going and that she was planning to leave, too.

Ahh, I didn't know that, Sarasmile. I only heard her say earlier she'd give it a day (before Shabby left.)

Josie has a great sense of humor. Keeva just came out of the DR sobbing (couldn't catch her breath) and Josie gave her some coffee and hugged her. Keeva said she just didn't know what to do and Josie says, "You can hang with me. I'm just gonna have to get used to you" or something to that effect...like it was a bother to Josie, but she'd deal with it, taking the pressure off Keeva. Lol..she's kind and funny.

Sarasmile...re JJ and his supposed lack of knowledge re BB, I was saying the same thing to the computer as he was spouting all the info off. He did say he did 'research' on BB after he was told he got on, but usually it's just the highlights shows online. He seems to know more than that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Shabby has gone without Caoimhe!! Call me heartless, but what a result! I don't mind if Caoimhe goes or not, but I guess BB think she won't if they're starting nominations.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Shabby will be on today's BBLB

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is what the overday twitter had to say about it all:

10:20 Shabby is awake and making her way to the Kitchen in the clothes she had on last night
12:40 Ben is moaning about Mario to Josie and Shabby
14:29 Dave is drying his wet clothes in the Garden, the atmosphere seems to have settled in the House
14:57 Shabby is back in the Diary Room
15:07 Dave is in the Garden with Ben and Caoimhe
15:15 Shabby has left the House and the other housemates are yet to hear the news
15:30 Caoimhe is fast asleep, getting her hair stroked by Mario, unaware that Shabby is no longer there!
15:49 Ben 'Give or take, the longer we are in this House, the more chance we have of being nominated'
15:57 The housemates have been told the news about Shabby and are now in a state of shock
16:29 Caoimhe is crying in the Diary Room. She's obviously gutted that her best friend in the House has left
16:37 Caoimhe tells Josie that she doesn't know what she'll do without Shabby. Josie does her best to cheer her up
16:41 Josie jokes that she was looking for a new mate because John James is a fool. Caoimhe finds this pretty funny and cracks a smile
16:44 Housemates are told by Big Brother that nominations will begin in 15 minutes

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently Shabby will be on BBLB.

And remember today's Highlight's show is on at the early time of 12 noon board time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that reminder, Kitt. So if they're having noms and another person will be evicted Friday, will they be bringing in a person to replace Shabby. I think the HM's were saying to expect someone within the next few days.

Will they bring in 1 person, plus the 3 or so on Friday or just wait until Friday?

I want Keeva to stay. She hasn't had a chance on her own and I'm not bothered by her (yet..heh, heh.) Also, she is a huge Ben defender and he needs all the help he can get right now with the others going after him.

My dream noms would be Ife and Nathan. Extra special would be JJ added in the mix. Woo hoo...would make for a volatile week, eh?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is from DS. Apparently it wasn't the Ife argument as a whole, but rather that Ife said she was being a bully?!

Shabby accuses Ife of 'ultimate betrayal'
Monday, July 5 2010, 14:48 BST
By Sam Webb, Big Brother Reporter

Josie has tried to convince Shabby to stay in the house despite her problems with Ife.

While Caomihe was in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother about leaving, Josie asked Shabby to reconcile her friendship with Ife and to resolve their argument from the night before.

"I fully respect your view... but people are spoiling my experience," Shabby said.

Josie sympathised with Shabby, but tried to get her to look beyond the row. "I always think it will always be alright in the end… this might make your relationship [with Ife] stronger," she suggested.

Shabby disagreed and said that Ife had accused her of being a bully, something she could not forgive her for. "No, that’s the ultimate betrayal for me, to make me out to be the thing I profess to despise, no, not happening."

Sounds like it's just Shabby trying to create her own storyline again. Maybe she thought she was going to keep on being nominated and knew with the big characters out, and with Ben seemingly liked over the stand-up thing, that pretty soon she'd be out. And people are spoiling her experience... where's that whaaaaaambulance?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My guess is they wouldn't be able to organise anyone going in before Friday, but maybe they were going to have a double eviction and might only do one, or maybe they were going to bring in three and now will bring in four...

It's not such a big thing for them as if two people, and their entire, heavily featured storyline went.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder about the time.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt - Shabby couldn't keep up the energy it took for the Shabby show because she was realizing that no one really liked her that much. The more she heard people saying bad things about her, she knew she had to get out of there. I do think the "bully" statement put her over the edge, regardless of what Keeva was doing.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt stated:
My guess is they wouldn't be able to organise anyone going in before Friday, but maybe they were going to have a double eviction and might only do one, or maybe they were going to bring in three and now will bring in four...

Hmmm, so in essence, they will replace her. Interesting.

In that discussion/argument above, it was noted that Ife mentioned HER experience was being ruined. Don't these peeps get that in order to win this game, it can't be all about their individual experiences?

Oh...I hope if they do bring a lesbian in, which they certainly might have lined up, she doesn't fall for Keeva, lol. Shabby has a long-time girlfriend, doesn't she? That's what confused me about her so desperately wanting a relationship, unless it was all about the camera time. If so, she might want to kick herself for not waiting 4 days.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was only guessing about them replacing her, Cricket, I don't know if they will. But I think unless they put three or four in they're only going to be able to do single evictions for the rest of the season, and they seem to like to throw in a double here and there.

Yes, good point, I bet one of the newbies was geared towards the Shabby/Caoimhe relationship - I wonder if they will still bring that person in or whether they'll swap her for someone else. (Again, just my guesses!)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You know I think Shabby could have been a good housemate if she'd not tried to fake her own storyline. She seems bright, thoughtful enough to have interacted well with the others... if only she hadn't tried to fool the audience by creating this weird "crazy" persona for herself. Oh well, you win some, you lose some Shabby.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interestingly, Ch4 are saying they're going to announce who's up for eviction "shortly." That's got to mean there's no Save and Replace this week....?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Up for eviction are:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
John James and Caoimhe

(edited out the part about there being no Save and Replace - the wording suggests there isn't but it isn't clear)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If one of them doesn't win the S&R (if there is one)- I suspect that person would walk. It'll be interesting to see how many noms this person got-

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At the end of the show they didn't open the phone lines, so I think there actually is going to be a Save and Replace, and the twitter guy who said "up for eviction" got his words mixed up.

There have been rumours (possibly confirmed) of a live task with Brian Dowling on Wednesday after 5pm (9am for us), so I don't know if that will be the S&R. If so they'd have the people up for eviction known by BBLB on Wednesday. Wonder if they will announce tomorrow even if the task is on Wednesday... that'd cause some fireworks for 24 hours.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Ife had a point when the girls teased her and were cringing at her. She is/was a professional dancer. To have her best friends making fun when she was really enjoying her dance was hitting below the belt. Shabby was so upset because BB took her had, something dear to her, she should have understood how Ife feels about dancing. You don't poke fun of your friends about things that they feel strongly about.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There must be a Save & Replace. Why are the noms in a spoiler this week, Kitt? Since most or all of us in this thread watch the LF's, usually you post it. Has something changed or am I just on the wrong day, lol.

Will we find out who nommed whom tomorrow as usual or did Shabby walking out delay that? Can't wait to discuss this. Pertinent convo going on right now...but I can't say between whom, lol.

I don't know what the task is about, but Corin keeps saying Dave is out, but he says "No." It seems Dave, JJ and a few others want to flip a coin rather than go for 4 hours, but I don't think Corin wants to. I don't know why they can't just let her compete. What are you afraid of, Dave. Corin looks cute in her outfit and her little boat(?)

Now they are saying 10 min. and they will flip a coin. Corin seems fine with it, but she should be able to go all the way if she wants. Why do these guys think they run the show. I'm so ready for some new HM's.

Is this task for the whole house or does the winner also get a prize?

Thanks.