TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy stated:
Mario was really nasty on today's highlights show. I took Ben's comment to be mostly joking. Mario has been like a sick puppy following Ben around and it finally occurred to him that Ben just wants to be friends and he turned into a vicious enemy

Mario's new cuddle buddies seem to be Dave and JJ. Is he trying to make Ben jealous?

Kitt, that pic of Ben is hysterical. Thanks for posting it.

Has anyone read of or seen the 3 new housemates coming in next Friday?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they've actually confirmed that three are coming in, but it's been speculated upon since they published the tv listings for next Friday, because the "eviction show" is 15 minutes longer than normal. It could be a double eviction instead, but if BB want to put more in now is the perfect time.

They announced this part of the show ends August 24th (to make way for the Ultimate BB thing), so that would be seven weeks from Tuesday. That's normally seven eviction days and with 11 now in the house it would bring it down to four people left without giving them room for any surprise double evictions. It makes sense to put three or four in now.

I'm pretty sure at the launch show Davina said something pretty explicit about the rest of the potential housemates being sent home never to enter the house, so, unless she was adlibbing and didn't mean it, I think if there are new housemates they'll be totally new to us. And they'll know about the Ultimate Big Brother twist, unless they've been in hotels all this time.

Apparently Ben and Mario have made up... kind of. Mario thought Ben's comment meant their friendship was a sham, as Ben would just shun him when he left the house because it wouldn't be good for his career to associate with gay people. Ben has assured him that's not the case. Still sounds a bit tense to me.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
only been keeping half an eye on feeds today. Catching up on them now.

Poor Ben. I did see when BB showed the house Ben and the T OF T convo.

Dave was the loudest protester! He was throwing gasoline on the flames. I dont understand why Ben doesnt defend himself. he DID try, he Tried with a number of People about the arm wrestling and no one was interested.

I hate fakes and when the HMs were all "oh we would have done it" why didnt you ask? routine I was getting mad so I wandered off.

there is not a snowball chance in HELL that anyone would have gone along with Ben's spiel. Nathan even SAW BEN in with the TofT and said to Ben that he was talking to the tree. Both SS and STeve also accused Ben of talking to tree... yet NONE of them was interested in the armwrestling.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out Ben was on a task.. but they shot him down.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
kitt, that pic of Ben in the military gear reminds me of a movie i saw once.

you know, one of those kinky ones

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he looks like Frank Spencer.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters...

08:29 Nathan just had a little fright in his bed and is now taking his asthma pump
10.43 Shabby and Caoimhe have agreed to be nice to each other today
12.01 Shabby and Caoimhe are talking about putting on weight
12.11 Housemates are collecting their costumes for today's task
13.23 Steve is working the housemates hard in the Garden!
15.02 Josie is telling John James that she wants to stop sucking her thumb
15.11 Ben and Dave are talking about what they would do with the money if they won.
16:32 Ife and Caoimhe are practising their cheerleader routine
16:54 John James and Ben are arguing because John James doesn't want Ben to sweat into the T-shirt he has borrowed from him
16:58 John James goes on to say that all he cares about in life is his clothes
17:24 The cheerleaders are going through their routines waiting for the big wheelchair basketball game to start
18:06 John James is complaining about his blisters after the basketball game
18:48 Shabby says that she really isn't looking forward to nominations tomorrow

The task was a wheelchair basketball game, with Steve as Coach.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure at the launch show Davina said something pretty explicit about the rest of the potential housemates being sent home never to enter the house, so, unless she was adlibbing and didn't mean it, I think if there are new housemates they'll be totally new to us. And they'll know about the Ultimate Big Brother twist, unless they've been in hotels all this time.

Thanks for responding, Kitt, I've read these will be 3 (if 3) people that weren't part of the original 80 something, but didn't know they could have info about how it will end. I wonder if BB will threaten them with eviction if they tell the others. It sure would shake up the house if they did tell.

I want BB to send a cute guy in that's mature for Josie to see what JJ will do if she likes someone else.

I hate fakes and when the HMs were all "oh we would have done it" why didnt you ask? routine I was getting mad so I wandered off.

Sunshyne, I got very upset with this as well. Supposedly, Shabby was sort of defending Ben and I'm yelling @ the screen for her to tell them Ben did ask her about it and she said, "Absolutely not..no way is that happening." Guess there is only so far she'll go in defending a HM. She'll never go so far as to make herself look bad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would shake up the house, but it seems to be quite a big thing, about them ending on a Tuesday not a Friday, and I don't know if they'd want to spoil that. Maybe they'll have done something like written into their contracts that they'll lose prize money if they tell.

Yes, lots of fun options for new people. I definitely think they'll choose a housemate either for JJ to upset Josie, or for Josie to upset JJ. I also think they'll do something to put more stress on Caoimhe and Shabby (which could turn out to be useless if one of them goes this week) and perhaps something around Mario/Ben.

Talking of Ben, I read a thread on DS saying Mario is still a mole, and say we should watch his t-shirts, as they have messages on them. Not sure they could do that (have a mole the viewers don't know about) because of voting but it's a fun idea.

Today's show: I like that Ben stood up to the military guy! Good on Dave too, he took it well.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seems JJ has made Ben his new target. Someone at DS posted that JJ has an 'unhealthy obsession' with Ben. Sent chills down my spine.

JJ had an unhealthy obsession with Rachel...

JJ had an unhealthy obsession with SS

Poor Ben!

I knew the T-shirt issue would not be let go today....just knew it. Although I agree that Ben should have taken the T-shirt off for the challenge (except he doesn't really move about that much, lol) after the task was over, JJ just needed to shut up about it, but he wouldn't.

He's admitted he went after Ben tonight for something else because he was still mad about the T-shirt issue. I've never in my life seen someone who can't let things go like JJ.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Two big things today:

1) big argument over half the house making forts in the bedroom while the other half were given a party as reward for winning the basketball task. The party group thought the bedroom was trashed more than it actually had been, and got very angry, especially Corin, by the sound of it. Also Shabby and Caoimhe made fun of Ife, which ended in tears.

2) Caoimhe and Shabby have said they both want to leave the house. This sounds like it's actually going to happen (seriously) first thing in the morning. Hope BB have got some extras to put in on Friday!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also it seems JJ and Josie had a bust up because it sounds like JJ made something up about Josie so he could have a go at her, and she fact-checked, realised he'd lied and called him on it. He's been up all night in and out of the DR and has only just gone to bed (5.20am for them).

(I might be wrong about all the above, except for the just going to bed part!)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Please let Keeva and Shabby leave the house. I think they are played out. Then we can get new HMs and Dave can be evicted this week and we have a new fun show.

A girl can dream, right?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 04, 2010 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yep, they're walking...and if I were Sunshine, I'd be ticked off, because they've been hinting at it all week, and if they had done it a couple of days ago, she would have stayed...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a238325/caoimhe-and-shabby-to-leave-bb-house.html

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well they went to bed and so far BB hasn't woken them up. I suspect if they have a reasonable amount of sleep they might not actually go.

On twitter, Davina has said she's going to check what's going on, but so far hasn't got back to us:
http://twitter.com/ThisisDavina

The ch4 site has videos of the argument with Ife and some of the aftermath:
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news.c4

Guess I should go to bed!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Very frustrating, eh, Kitt? You're right about JJ/Josie. He said she rolled her eyes when Ife said she was leaving (oh if only she had...Govan, Jr.) and even brought Steve into it. Josie said she didn't roll her eyes; JJ said Steve saw her as well as him. She checked with Steve; he said no and JJ tried to backtrack. She told JJ not to ever talk to her again. I agree he was just waiting to pick a fight. Josie wasn't happy with him blaming Ben for the bedroom stuff neither, as she admitted it was her idea.

Shabby is acting despicable. Keeva's gone around telling everyone they are leaving and freaking out at the DR door that Shabby might have left w/o her. Out comes Shabby, saying BB asked what she'd want in the form of new HM's. Shabby told them "a hot girl." Seems like they may have told her it was possible.

Now, she's picking a fight with Keeva (as a way of NOT leaving herself) and saying the whole problem is between Keeva and Ife, not her at all. I saw this coming last night/early this AM.

Earlier, Keeva stated this:

"Keeva admitting she's partly leaving because of Shabby's unwanted attention"

So Shabby has Keeva going and new gal coming in. This truly is the Shabby Show. How low can BB stoop?

I don't think Keeva is the horrible person many HM and some posters @ DS are making her out to be. I feel she's been used and abused by Shabby for Shabby's story line. I wanted Shabby to go and Keeva to stay to see how she would assimilate with the others. She's befriended Ben and stuck up for him last night after Ife lied to everyone about what really happened in the Bedroom.

Will BB producers become a laughingstock, or are they counting on a new girl for Shabby bringing in more viewers?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Quote:
"Caiomhe whispers to Shabby...this is going to be scandalous, two people leaving."

Aww, poor Keeva. She still doesn't get that this has been a setup and Shabby isn't going anywhere...only her.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Shabby has taken a bag and her coat to the DR. Keeva seems to be staying; she's been talking with Ben for a long time.
No one seemed to even notice Shabby going in to the DR!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Twitter verifying that Shabby has walked. This makes me happy.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
At this time, the other HMs are still unaware that Shabby has left.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm confused now. Earlier, Shabby told Keeva when she confirmed to call her in. Therefore, I would assume if Shabby confirmed she would call Keeva in, no? It didn't happen that way. I can't believe Shabby left and Keeva has no clue. She is going to be upset. She was yelling for Shabby earlier today and now I think she thinks Shabby is just in there telling them she's changed her mind.

Will she go as well now? Some of the HM's seemed to have calmed her down, but who knows? I hope Keeva stays, as I'd like to see how she is in the house w/o Shabby.

I guess BB didn't let on to Shabby that new HM's were coming Friday. I thought that's why they were trying to keep her there so badly, and to keep her, may have hinted at new HM's. Shabby was giving every indication she didn't want to leave; however she did have a fight with Ife and Nathan today.

I read earlier that Shabby said BB was waiting to see if she was leaving before cancelling noms. So no noms today? Friday will be different this week.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
In real time, the HMs have just been told that Shabby has left. They are in shock, but this is not on the LF yet because of the delay.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I really don't think Keeva is going to leave. We'll have to see her reaction to Shabby's leaving, but I still think she'll stay.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
BB just announced it - Ben looks shocked. Keeva bawling

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Correction - Keeva fake bawling - not one tear in sight

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, July 05, 2010 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
John James and Corin make a weak attempt at packing her stuff then give up. Mario never left the bed. Nathan shrugged it off and mumbled briefly. Dave, Steve, and Nathan are all in the kitchen like nothing happened :-)
Smokers are out smoking and talking about it... Keeva said she'd pack Shabby's stuff.

Oh, now Dave is saying he knew all along she was going...