TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2010 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sadly the same thing happened with our cat a few years ago, Mamabatsy. She couldn't move.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on the the animals, Sunshyne4u. I don't know if she was joking, but perhaps it did happen that way. I guess animals can get depressed as well as humans. Never thought about that before.

I hope tonight's eviction show cheers you up and I'm praying SS stays put in the house and it's Keeva or Shabby who goes.

Sadly, we had to put our dog down a few years back as well. He had been sick with a stomach tumor; wouldn't eat his food, only scrambled eggs and yogurt. One morning he had a stroke and couldn't get up or move his arms or legs. He was scared; you could tell by his eyes. We had no choice. For months after, I would keep thinking I heard him in the house. It's hard to get over losing a pet.

Re Davina and her puppet, can't help but wonder if the puppet Davina will be conversing with the stand up comedian, Ben.

I guess Ben/Mario had a row this evening?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how big a row - only reading of it second hand, but it sounds like Mario asked Ben to ask BB for a handsome gay housemate for himself (Mario), Ben thought he meant a handsome gay housemate for himself (Ben), and said he wouldn't, and Mario got the hump and it got out of hand. It's such a shame they aren't getting on so much any more, I like them both.

I think Caoimhe's going tonight. Best result would be Caoimhe voted out and Shabby following of her own accord ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooooo, Caoimhe and Sunshine are both getting an equal amount of boos from the crowd! Shabby got cheers!!

I still think Caoimhe's going though.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
dont take my post as a personal criticsm. Surely an inoperable tumor is NOT what I'm talking about and its obvious IMHO.

People kill animals because of diabetes or Early kidney disorder. My cat had Kidney insufficency for Five yrs and only needed treatment at the very end. My post was not done to reopen people's wounds at having to make a "needed" decision.

I had my Lab's knee ligament fixed. Vet was surprised as most people Put their animal down....for a KNEE? i could hardly believe it.

that is what i was talking about.

OKAY everyone got a Stream. The J site is having major probs but our Big Eared Guy main site is FINE.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and I should say, I know exactly what you guys went thru with animals. My doggie died 2003 but it was a bad stroke, not anything treatable directly. The vets at three places would NOT put her down because even tho she was falling all over heck and couldnt stand, they said some animals spontaneously get better.

I went thru a Hellish four months as she slowly got worse. When she was 'ready' i did put her down -- to spare her from the Pneumonia that hit after she threw up and sucked it back into her lungs. It would have been a horrible three or four days for her IF i didnt choose to make the decision.

LAST POST ON TOPIC!! i promise. Geez what a downer

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This time through the phone numbers Caoimhe got all boos, Shabby got boos and cheers, Sunshine got louder boos and louder cheers to balance it out more.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Enough on the ToT hassling!! They know they'll get punished if he talks about the task, yet they won't stop hassling him!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
mario told everyone about the T Of T. nothing happened no penalty.

Shabby told Keeva about the T of T. nothing happened to Shabby

Ben was caught by Steve, nathan and SS talking in bathroom THEY tell him it is T of T, yet Ben is being punished tomorrow

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Both evictee announcement and Ben's bit are after the break... 2.35pm board time.

JJ's so deluded. They HAVE to nominate him this week!

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
They all assume that just Ben will be punished for talking about the Tree. And I think that's an awfully big assumption to make. We'll see tomorrow.

The Mario/Ben fight is getting heated. Ben has been talking about it non-stop, and has said some not-so-nice things about Mario in the process. Later he was complaining about a shirt he has to wear for his standup and Mario said Ben wouldn't mind..."a fake shirt for a fake person". He said it while Ben was right there, so deliberately to get a dig in.

I think that both are being immature about it. I don't know if they're going to get over it very easily, either. Mario refused to talk about it, and Ben keeps blaming Mario entirely to others.

Based on the boos and new betting odds, I am thinking that Sunshine might actually go. Hoping I'm wrong...I'd be fine with either of the other two going.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they were punished, Sunshyne, but their punishment escapes me right now... let me see if I can find anything on ds.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Caoimhe was punished with the Shabby-Ben conversation to punish Shabby for telling her about the ToT. Can't think what/if something happened to Mario.

Arg, re Ben and Mario. It's not going to make the run up to Ben's stand up any better either.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Ben will be punished because he didn't do the task, not because he was "outed" about the tree. He was supposed to arm wrestle and he didn't.

I hope he does well with the stand-up routine.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He gets a second punishment, that BBLB said will be doled out tomorrow, because he revealed he had a ToT task.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooops Ch4! I hope we don't miss Ben's bit!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Love that they're cheering him. I can't believe the audience is being so well behaved... and he's not even particularly good (not particularly bad either). He must feel good after that.

Did anyone see any posters? I think they might have been asked to put them down, as I didn't really see any. He actually didn't get much info except that he personally is not completely hated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's eviction time.... I think they heard the Shabby and Sunshine boos.

next person evicted is:

Sunshine!

I cannot believe it! JJ will be psycho. Even the crowd reacted in shock!

At least the crowd aren't completely booing her. And it might be better for her to be outside than inside.

Hate it that C and S are still in there though.

She got 42% of the vote... Caoimhe second and very close. Weird.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Sunshine recap is so biased! The audience went "awww" at the end of it. Not sure what BB are doing but I'm miffed.

The hms will have to find someone else to pick on now... bet it's Ben... or maybe not with them seeing him cheered for the stand up thing.

(someone commiserate with me please!!)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The Digital Spy forum is really ticked off- they're blaming the editing Sunshine got for the voters who only watch the shows...

In a related bit Endemol is apparently out of the bidding for UK channel Five, but rumors are they might try and bring BB to that channel next year (one of the bidders is Jon De Mol, who created BB)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the highlights show editing has a lot to do with who goes. They really have seemed biased this week, the first part of today was at it again. And with JJ not letting her speak she never gets to actually say what really happened.

Horrible result for a few reasons: Sunshine's gone and I liked her, even if she was annoying; JJ's going to take the result as reinforcement that his behaviour is acceptable and it was all Sunshine's fault; and we get to sit through the borefest that is Shabby's attention seeking and Caoimhe's whining for another week.

You mean Endemol was trying to buy channel Five? I didn't even know it was for sale.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yeah- the current owner RTL has had it in the market for a while (it's losing money for them)- Time Warner and BSkyB (a Fox company) were rumored for a while to have interest, but they've dropped out apparently as well...the asking price is about $240 million.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They never have any original material any more, so I guess I should have known they were going under. All they seem to show is CSI reruns... I'm not sure BB would even fit there anymore.

I fear Sky will buy BB and put it on Sky One, because it's a pay channel and my parents don't get it!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sunshine's evicted? I'm really surprised. Bully's get away with so much. I hope she has fun with her interviews, it bites though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stormie, right now she's on BBBM doing a proper Lady Gaga impression, they've dressed her up and everything! I think she's pretty entertaining, at least she's game to make fun of herself. I think she'll actually be happier outside the house, although I will miss her.

Now she's shown her carpet burn and it is huge and oozing! Yuk! And JJ says she made it all up.

I really wonder what the house will be like now. So much extra going on - Ben with positive feedback from the crowd, JJ thinking he's right over Sunshine, Shabby and Caoimhe thinking their showmance is loved.