TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2010 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
todays Highlight show was edited and slanted.

I was surprised at the small amount Sunshine/ JJ stuff that was shown. However, i'm glad we saw SS break down in DR since JJ was pretty physical with her. What they said on feeds was it started in Bedroom so she must have been dragged most the way, we did see Mario try to help as JJ got her closer to the pool.

oh and yes, cricket, JJ was quite angry at Josie yesterday during the day cause she called him out on his behaviour. However, it seemed that he was more Passive aggressive with his response. I would not go as far as to say he was Trying to hurt her, More like he was Rough housing with Josie like she was a young brother NOT a larger and mature woman.

He also doesnt seem to respond to Pain stimuli in others. You can tell by someone's voice when they are in pain. there is a tone there.

JJ misses that tone.

Okay, I'm on Archives. 115pm their time. Tree of T is telling Ben what his punishment is.

t of t tells Ben that he MUST be the role of the Stand Up in the task today.

T of T says that IF doesnt get the role of Stand up, and he's being deadly serious here, ((nathan comes into washroom and asks who Ben is talking to. Ben says he is rehearsing something. Nathan says something about T of T !))

Nathan leaves and T of T says to Ben GOOD lying

evidently from this convo, it appears that ben must take the Standup role or the Whole house is going to suffer a punishment.

Ha ha Steve and sunshine come bursting in to washroom to see why Ben is talking and he tells them that he is Getting messages from outer space. From the same aliens that talk to Sunshine

ha ha

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
2:05pm everyone is sitting waiting for task to start. Some of the others start bugging Ben why he was talking in the washroom. Ben says he was Reciting his Rosary.

they keep at him aabout a task. Ben lies and says they wanted him to take the rest of Shabby's hats. (birds)

Ben said that Shabby would hate him and every one would ahve gone mad.

There is a computer Monitor as part of the task Shabby wonders why. Ben says maybe part of the task is done on cam.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
2:15 pm. a real treat NOT!

Ben sits on Dave's Lap as he talks to Sunshine. It is the funniest thing to see considering how Tall Ben is. And Dave looks like a dimestore Santa (sort of)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finally got to today's show, and how JJ reacted in the diary room is worse than what he did, at least when it happened it kind of was ok but then got out of hand, but then in the DR he just blames everything on Sunshine! Sunshine understood what happened and her part in it, but no, not JJ. Poor girl.

I'm surprised how astute some of the others are too, Corin particularly, as I had taken her as kind hearted, but not particularly bright. Then there's the not so astute: Ife.

I Ben. Can't help myself!

Also Dave's creeping me out a bit. His laughing particularly.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Wow - I just finished the HL show and my heart broke to see SS break down in the DR. She has to take a lot and tries so hard to laugh and fit in. You're right Kitt - JJ was horrible in the DR - the way he said he would apologize once and ONLY once...

Dave totally creeps me out too.

Thanks Sun for filling in the day - I wondered how Ben got the stand up role - and he is trying so hard to keep it a secret. I did read online at one point that he told about the ToT, but now I'm not sure he did.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
734pm JJ starts an argument with Ben about his humor. (update from DS site)

actual convo from archives

Ben You laugh at the drop of a hat, you gotan easy sense of humor but some of us dont. so dont... (why did the chicken break)

JJ but your judgements are wrong
B i admit when my judgements are wrong

(chick cross road)

Josie I think when JJ has an argument it goes on and on and on. I think he does that.. (break in archives for a few mins)

Ben the point is, the POINT is, PLease Dont interrupt, you have a very easy sense of, you are Slapstick. if you dont know what that is mario will explain it to you.

JJ everytime, Everytime! do you notice that you do that. have to bring someone into it? every single time

B but you dont know words, I had to have complex - I've got a dictionary i'm not a stupid person but you dont know Complex... which is like a five letter word you didnt know what it is, or was it Six letters??

JJ Complex is not five letters mr genius.

B well how many letters is it? i didnt say exactly, i said 5 or 6

JJ angrily You did NOT say 5 or 6! You just said Five!

b well its seven.

JJ accusingly. YOU didnt say five or six you said FIVE.

Someone ? josie says something from sideline I cant understand.

B i never claimed i was more intelligent, i just said I have a better vocabulary then you.

jj You always try to cover yourself. even for the smallest thing. Even now you just tried to LIE. blatantly!

B how did i try to lie? how?

JJ you said FIve or six and you DIDNT you said five.

Ben turns to someone off screen and quietly asks I did say 5 or 6 didnt i?

JJ hollars NO NO you said FIve letter word as Josie is trying to answer. She says when it reaches this part of an argument I switch off.

B says Fine (quietly)

JJ it was a five letter word and which you said

Josie cuts in - to think I thought John James would get thru the whole day without arguing.

Ben -this is the whole point. why do you have to attack people?

JJ quietly mumbles something to josie who answers Its a sign of insecurity.
JJ says to Ben Well. go on then.

Ben why do you always have to attack me? why could you not let (blank) When people are asking you want you are interested in, I dont muscle in and make comments

JJ butts in BUT you get other people to muscle in for you.

Ben asks WHEN?

JJ I've never spoken to you ever when you have Said and Dave would agree, and sunshine would Agree and mario will explain it to you but Nathan would also agree - you are always saying that.

Ben But Of course,

((((anyways, you can get where this convo is going - funny thing is when JJ cuts in the middle of his rant to do the Chicken/ road line then goes right back to arguing. JOsie cracks right up 7:37pm))))

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sunshyne, Ben is turning out to be a laugh riot, I hope he's successful, whatever he actually turns out to have to do. I'm really starting to like Ben also.

I haven't seen today's show yet, which would be WED HLs right, but I saw the Wed show, which was TUE HLs right, well, I actually started to like Shabs more from that show, not that ranting is a good thing, but I think she was more upset bc of Keeva's reaction, not necessarily the hat, so she showed herself as hugely vulnerable; I've got to look for live feeds clips. Anyway, I was surprised the non-smokers gave anything towards the smokers getting tobacco, I would never have done that, and I think the smokers were very selfish in asking them to give anything, when they got nothing out of it. And I hope they give Shabs a task to get the hat back, for whatever reason, it is important to her.

Oh well, I hope to catch up soon. Really interesting season. Anyone know when the old HMs might show up? I hope that's still a go.

ETA: After reading you all update that SS was so upset in the DR, I feeling so bad for her. Maybe she's trying to cover up how it's actually affected her, even if she said anything, she'd be accused of attention seeking, but I wish she would stand up for herself more. I really hope she's not the one to go.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
LOL, thank you Sunshyne, I feel so horrible for laughing at that strange argument, but it is so funny. JJ is really snapping, maybe he needs some alone time in the mole hole to chill.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
JJ is snapping. during that argument He gets an absolutely frantic hostile look in his eyes and some of the garbled sentences coming out of his mouth doesnt even make sense.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a236721/david-john-james-steve-predict-eviction.html

so JJ think Caiomhe is the only one of the three who is safe. He is going to have a meltdown tomorrow if she goes. he is really backing the wrong people and i wonder if it will sink into his weak brain.

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
It must be very unpleasant to be JJ. He is so negative all the time. I can just imagine the impact it must have on his blood pressure.

Ben is quite a character. :-) I am looking forward to seeing how he does with his stand up act. Do you think he might give up if the crowd hates him (as they are likely to do -- it's not a friendly crowd)? He did give up on the "taped to the wall" task seemingly because he hated being humiliated and ridiculed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the taped to the wall thing was more because they had done it so tight he got a bit claustrophobic. He might be surprisingly good at the stand-up, because he has often given interviews for his job, so I imagine he has a fair idea of timing and so on. It's just whether the crowd will give him a chance, and I can't imagine they will. I'm not even sure we'll be able to hear him over the crowd... it just seems like there's no way it can work, I kind of wonder if they're not being entirely honest about how it will go, that either he'll be taped, or it will be just a small audience or something.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i thought that article said An audience not THE audience.

I"m hoping that this could be amazing.

Imagine this... the show is looming but everyone is still told to stay in their costumes. Everyone has done their tasks except Ben.

finally it is time for the show, they are all sitting waiting for Davina to come on. She does and says that BEN please leave the house! and they do all the usual stuff for him to leave thru the doors -- leaving everyone in the house Stunned and shocked.

Later, Ben can return thru Diary Room doors.

And he can bring in the new Houseguests.

either way, i think it could be fantastic if done correctly.

best still, i wanna see JJ cry like a baby when Ben is called out of the house. ha ha

OR and this is more devious.. THe new HMs are in that house next door thru DR> Ben goes to DR never to Return BEFORE the eviction show.

everyone would be going nutz wondering where he is.

the audience for the stand up act COULD be the new HMs!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
well now i feel stupid. Just watched BBLB and yes Ben Must go outside the doors and will be doing stand up to the Baying crowd of 1300 people.

Guess he's gone.

They'll boo anyone.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I finally saw yesterday's HLs, JJ does not understand that even if started as a joke, things can go to far, particularly when someone is screaming no and stop, he just kept going as if he were oblivious to what SS was saying. I don't think Mario helped, he seemed to turn it on her, rather than hear her say she said no, that to me was the main point that upset her, she was hurting and JJ didn't listen, he kept on.

I hope JJ doesn't flip out if SS stays, I hope she stays though, bc I don't think she's an attention seeker, I think she's naive, really smart, but naive. I'm glad Corin spoke with her, though, I hope it helped. Is it the game, or does JJ need therapy, I don't know, maybe he hasn't been around a lot of girls, or people for that matter, I just think there should have been consequences, when there didn't seem to be any.

I thought Ben would be in the room Davina goes in, so the crowd would be that audience, but if it is outside, then, yikes, he may panic after remembering how much he was booed entering the house. Maybe that's why this is his punishment, bc he was booed going in and didn't seem to laugh it off right away. I hope he does well, though, I want him to stay.

Are there really new HMs? I have to read up on the haps more, lol. If there are new HMs, they could just as easily send them in and keep Ben out, whatever happens, it will be an interesting eviction night.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
good points.

I just rewatched the HL show. That part with SS being manhandled and she is hollaring out to mario for help...check out her face. SHE is not laughing, it was Ife who is in the smoking area.

The first time i watched it I thought SS was laughing too, but she isnt. And someone in another chat i was in said that JJ let her go as soon as she seriously said no. He doesnt, She is even trying to hit him with a water bottle over her shoulder and he still wont stop.

what surprises me the most is Ife and Mario's behaviour when SS is trying to explain about her baggy open legged underwear.

IF it was ife who just had her legs pulled up and apart like SS had, Ife would be furious.

anyways, ya ya ya. i'm doing a John James and Flogging a dead horse.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I saw that part right away, that she wasn't laughing and he didn't let her go. And you know, some people, particularly young women, will laugh at really uncomfortable situations, that doesn't mean they think it's funny, so, I think that's what SS was doing, but that was after-the-fact, after he finally let her go. It gets me even more, that everyone just behaved as if this were normal, I agree, if it were Ife, everyone would have been really upset.

I found a DS update on the new HMs, it says there will be three, but on July 9th, so I wonder what they will do with Ben, I'm not sure if I should worry or laugh. Anyway, the following is that article; click here for the article page.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you who say SS wasn't laughing. I was reading the live feeds as it happend and some peeps stated SS was laughing; however, upon watching the highlights yesterday, I could see it was more a smile some get when they are embarrassed (such as someone pulling you around on TV with your legs up in the air.) Also, she did not stand around laughing about it, she went straight into the house and it was easy to see she was very upset. Easy for most people, I guess but not JJ.

Lol, Sunshyne4u, I cannot believe JJ is thinking Keeva is the one staying. He has got to be the most clueless HM ever!

Having said that, I so wish it would be Shabby going, as I feel she has ruined any chance Keeva might have had in the house and now she's going around stabbing her in the back.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seems earlier this morning, Josie decided to get in the pool rather than shower. She was shaving her armpits in the pool...ewww. I wonder why she just didn't shower instead.

Came across this post @ DS:
JJ is a paranoid control freak.......and mark my words, Josie will be his downfall

Response:
"She has become very proprietorial and sees herself as the only one who can approach him when he is in a foul mood. She treats him like one of her animals who has to be trained a bit in the way that her mother breaks horses. I pity him because most of her pets have come to sticky ends. She claims that one died of depression and another committed suicide. That would be enough for me to stay clear."

I lol'd when I read this post. I never heard about Josie's animals dying in such a way. Has anyone else? Exactly how does an animal commit suicide?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shaving armpits in the pool is nasty!

BBLB confirmed that Ben will be going back in the house afterwards (just in case anyone was worried) and that there will be more punishment for him on Saturday, as he needs to be punished for telling the other that it was a ToT task.

And Davina spoke about Ben getting information from the audience, and it seems like it's part of the plan - to see how he will react when back inside the house after finding out things. I guess they want to shake things up a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Overday twitter highlights:

08:24 All the housemates are still asleep. Even early birds Nathan, Corin and Ife are getting some extra sleep this morning
10:14 Ben tells John James that he may take the mickey out of him as part of his stand up routine
10:46 Dave tells 'The Baron' (Steve) "I have a lot of love in my belly for you today Baron"
11:35 Most the housemates are just chilling out in the garden. Ben is still wearing his 'I am a joke' sandwich board
13:01 Ben just told Dave that the best thing about his Big Brother experience has been meeting him
13:17 John James tells Josie that he could talk to Sunshine all day about her Veganism because it intrigues him so much
14:09 Shabby advises Ben against taking the mickey out of Davina during his stand up routine tonight
14:19 Ben is convince that Big Brother is planning something much more sinister than he is letting on tonight
14:44 John James and Josie are having one of their tiffs, it's only a little one though
15:29 Mario tells Josie he might dress up like Johnny Depp from Pirates of The Caribbean for the evictions tonight

Also all the hms now know Ben is to perform his stand up outside in front of Davina and the crowd.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Something funny is going on with Davina tonight. First she tweeted this:

Tonight is epic. I just got the best present ever. You will see tonight.... Best ever ever ever

Then the officialbb twitter tweeted this:

OMG it's Eviction Friday AND Ben will be talking to the crowds AND Davina's got a trick up her sleeve! Amazing!

Can't find out what it is though!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
could it be this?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a237036/picture-davina-mccall-and-her-puppet.html

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
I lol'd when I read this post. I never heard about Josie's animals dying in such a way. Has anyone else? Exactly how does an animal commit suicide?

yes I heard this. Josie acts like she is joking all the time so I'm not sure if she's serious. I dont recall seeing it live so I cant rewatch the scene.

Depression can occur and an animal refuses to eat. and the Suicide comment, possible a horse runs straight into a wall and breaks its neck. OR a dog running into a road infront of a truck.

I dont know HER examples but some people have a weird way of explaining death.

They make it easier for them to understand. LIke people who kill their animals at the Vets but later say 'Oh, it was just their time to go". Ummm no it wasnt. they were sick and you didnt want to be bothered letting them deteriorate naturally and PAY the money for the meds.

((I believe strongly in people being able to remain home as long as possible as well. Natural old age diseases occur in animals as well as people. Its always seemed strange to me the minute an animal needs special treatment (or simple surgery) most people euthanize))

Oh and I was told that by two diff vets. Most people promptly put their animals down because QUOTE- they dont want them to suffer. (eyeroll)

anyways, I am speaking from personal experience now INSTEAD of sticking to Josie and her comments.

Lost both my cats a year ago. One died at home naturally after a few weeks of having medicines to make things easier. The Other had kidney problems for years and finally went into renal failure so needed IVs etc which i did at home until his Will and Body gave out. Then we went to vet- but I regret it. If I'd been stronger mentally I should have let him stay at home. It probably would have been within a day or so

Geez I'm on a downer today. Time to stop typing and start watching Feeds.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wilson that does sound like what Davina's talking about! The way the OfficialBB twitter phrased it I thought it was more, but the "up her sleeve" comment makes sense with the puppet.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They make it easier for them to understand. LIke people who kill their animals at the Vets but later say 'Oh, it was just their time to go". Ummm no it wasnt. they were sick and you didnt want to be bothered letting them deteriorate naturally and PAY the money for the meds.

Not always. I had my cat euthanized because after fighting an inoperable tumor on his spine, he reached the point where he wasn't able to use his hind legs at all. If you've ever seen a cat trying to walk dragging his hind legs behind him and not understanding why he can't move them, you'd understand why it's sometimes a blessing to put them down.