TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2010 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Sara, Ben is funny without trying to be.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
359 and 1125pm posts I refer to and basically have answered your question Stormie --Did Ben and JJ have an argument bc JJ thought Ben used his mother in an analogy, or something?

Absolute Riot when Ben started mimicking JJ's accent. JJ would NOT let up. Ben asked about his Motives for coming onto BB, why he was there? why did he leave his MOM? etc.

JJ went off his nut it seemed at that point and decided that Ben insulted his Mommy. Things got a little crazy at a certain point since JJ talks over everyone.

There was no insulting mommy. JJ is a nut

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tobacco gate was when BB said they could have more tobacco if the hms each gave them something they valued, and for the smokers they told them what they must give up. Shabby threw a fit when she was told she'd have to give up her hat, Caoimhe was not sympathetic since everyone else gave up something, and Shabby called her selfish (I don't think to her face, but to the others). Eventually she gave up her hat. It was her lucky hat and possibly her granddad's, although some people are saying she'd told stories about her lucky hat before, and said nothing to suggest it was her granddad's.

Shabby and Caoimhe argued again over them leaving, and just random things, and made up again, and rowed again, and...

I wish I'd seen more of the Ben exchanges. He just is who he is, and I like that. He doesn't seem too good first thing in the morning though ;).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ went off his nut it seemed at that point and decided that Ben insulted his Mommy. Things got a little crazy at a certain point since JJ talks over everyone.

Ben also said that if the bed had woken JJ, he might have had to call his Mum. From that JJ raged that Ben brought his mother into it.

I so agree, Sunshyne, that JJ talks over everyone. It's one thing to say on your application to BB that you argue a lot; it's another to not tell them you refuse to shut up and are never wrong. JJ seems to think since BB knows he argues and brought him in anyway, they've given him a pass to be a complete jerk.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
interesting game where the HMs talk about Personal Stuff during Drinking Wine Shots.

10:46pm their time.

Josie lost Virginity at 12, Steve at 13 Ife born with an extra finger, etc

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
00:46 am Sunshine appears to have been pushed in the pool again by John James. Out in the garden, Ife tells Mario that she's "not playing into her drama queen ways"

THere was an incident last night. JJ is spreading his Alternate version this am. Others who hate SS are backing his version.

SS has hardly slept due to upset and her bleeding scrapes.

I was on feeds as this happened but the Cam was NOT on them til later. JJ threw a pillow at SS in bedroom. She chucks some water at him after threatening him with it. He DRAGS her through the house in her Babydoll nighty and supposedly her underwear moved with the dragging as well.

SS is very unhappy but laughing in embarrassment since she knows her NAKED crotch was visible on Cam. JJ is relentless and keeps telling her its her fault.

IT gets complicated but He really went weird when she was trying to get into Diary room. Others were being dispassionate about her injuries. She was scraped and bleeding.

JJ didnt give two hoots. He said he warned her and thats what she gets.

THIS am JJ is still flogging the horse and Changing the story.

I'm PO'd as you can imagine.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh i have no idea if her naked crotch really was exposed. It sounded like she siad it was during the incident

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for recapping that incident, Sun. I only saw part of it and was a little confused as to what actually happened. When the camera is on JJ and he's telling his side of the story, he repeats everything so much and those around him tend to be telling him to shut it - and I really can't get an idea of what's really going on.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sunshyne and Kitt, I guess it's been a pretty long week for them, they all seem to be getting more and more stressed. I wonder if the diary room is egging them on, or instilling paranoia to make things worse, hmmm.

Thanks for the new info Sunshyne, I can't believe BB let James do that to Sunshine, what is his problem. I would think they'd chuck him for that. I feel bad for her, it's like they keep ganging up on her, I wish someone would be on her side. I know Shabs said something in her defense once, but I don't know if that stuck or not.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The shopping task consists of 5 challenges. If housemates successfully pass 3 or more of the 5 challenges they will receive a premium shopping budget. If housemates fail 3 or more of the 5 challenges they will receive an economy shopping delivery.

The 5 challenges are as follows:

THERE WAS AN ENGLISHMAN, AN IRISHMAN AND A SCOTSMAN
The 3 nominated housemates will become an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman. They will take part a joke hunt and attempt to find the punchlines to jokes hidden in three classic joke delivery systems. These are ice lollies with punchlines on the sticks, chocolate biscuits with jokes on the wrappers, and Christmas crackers containing jokes. They will have half an hour to find all three punchlines.

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
2 housemates will become chickens. They will take part in an endurance challenge. They will sit inside a coop in the garden with real, live chickens. Each time a live chicken crosses the road in the coop, the housemate chickens must tell a 'why did the chicken cross the road?' joke, from books containing chicken jokes. One housemate chicken must tell the joke line, and the other housemate chicken must give the punch line.

LAUGHTER WORLD RECORD
5 housemates will become a Nun, a Scouser, a Doctor, a Waiter and a Mother-in-Law They will attempt to break an unrecognised world record for continuous laughter, which currently stands at 3 hours and 6 minutes.

THE DUMB BLONDE
1 housemate will become a Dumb Blonde. They will take part in a quiz, where they must guess the punchlines to dumb blonde jokes.

STAND UP ROUTINE
1 housemate will become a stand up comedian. Their costume and further instructions will arrive in due course, but until that time they must wear a sandwich board stating, 'I am a joke'.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
ENGLISHMAN
Sunshine

IRISHMAN
Caoimhe

SCOTSMAN
Shabby

NUN
Corin

WAITER
Ife

SCOUSER
Nathan

DOCTOR
Steve

MOTHER-IN-LAW
Mario

STAND UP COMEDIAN
Ben

CHICKENS
John James and Dave

DUMB BLONDE
Josie

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting about what happened last night, Sunshyne4u. From live feeds on DS this morning:

From what JJ is saying - he said that if BB thought it was intentional, he would be out the house

But it was her fault ....

Josie jokes that Sunshine is upset because JJ didn't flirt back in a nice way but by playfighting.

Reading how JJ got up this morning and automatically started going on in defense mode, with Josie along for the ride was sickening.

Apparently BB told JJ to be more sensitive to SS and this is how he does it? He said he told them he just wouldn't talk to her. I wish they'd held him to that or he's out, because every time I'm watching or reading the LF's it's JJ who starts teasing SS. I was thinking yesterday afternoon that he just can't be anywhere near her w/o saying or doing something to get her going.

I so wish JJ had gone into that DR and out the other side. He doesn't seem to GET what he did or that it was wrong and over the line.

Ife's intense dislike of SS came through loud and clear last night no matter she says "I really like her...but.." I couldn't believe most of the HM's complete lack of concern for SS.

Re the task, thanks for posting what it's about and who is doing what, Sarasmile. It looks interesting.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just read this online, in another live feed forum:

Ben just Said his Task is Tomorrow
he will get a shock when he leaves the house for 15mins or so
and performs in front of the Live Crowd.

Never Ever Mess with the Tree.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
So basically they are saying that Ben will have to perform stand up in front of a live crowd as his punishment for not bothering with his task from the ToT. I can't seem to verify that, though.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Wow - this is kind of cool. Ben will leave the house tomorrow in front of the the live eviction crowd and do his stand up routine!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ just had a go @ Ben who told him to quit picking on him all the time. JJ then said Ben wouldn't last 5 min. in Australia and seemed incensed that Ben didn't play football or do something else that ALL men in Australia did.

Josie said she thought JJ might go a day w/o arguing/fighting with someone, but no. SS was watching the exchange. Ben finally got up and went into the house; SS along with him.

They are talking about JJ now and hopefully Ben is making SS realize who JJ really is. SS said it was spiteful of JJ to throw her jewelry back on the bed (or floor?) and Ben said, "JJ IS spiteful." He is spot on about JJ's behavior. SS also saying something about JJ not taking any blame for what happened last night.

Meanwhile, JJ is outside w/his head in his hands. I hope he is realizing by attacking other's traits, he's not making friends in the house. Everyone should just walk away from him when he goes on one of his rants and it might stop him in his tracks.

SS has been very quiet today. She looks great in her outfit and wears hats well.

ETA: Ben complaining about JJ to Keeva and she says, "He's really manipulative" and Ben says, "But he's really stupid."

LOL!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
From DS live feeds earlier today:

JJ talking to Josie saying there were things he had to admit to before they let him back in the house so he just had to suck it up.

JJ thinks he looked a complete idiot. It was all about her her her, she milked it for all it was worth.

Wow! This could be why he is still so angry about it. I wonder what he had to 'admit.' Too bad they fell for it, as he truly doesn't believe he was in the wrong.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
JJ has been going on and on with his Alternate view of what happened since everyone got up about 13 hrs ago.

13 hrs of saying SS deserved it and asked for it HAS worked. Now i see SS is telling people its her fault!

JJ is no Dr Will but he Definitely has the Evel Dick schtick down pat. Repeat a story so many times, people will start to believe it. Perception is Reality

On a final note, They couldnt have matched up two better people in the Chicken pen. Dave will not Rise to JJ's comments so JJ isnt ranting.

ha ha

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks for all the updates! It's about time people were more blunt to JJ, I don't know why people like Josie mother him so much, and seem to let him off, because, supposedly, he's insecure. I hope they show us the diary room session too, it sounds like something he must have got a formal warning for.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The twitters seem to skate right over it:

09:19 Big Brother plays the alarm into the House to wake the housemates up. No sign of anybody's bed being lifted up today
Ben set to feel the wrath of the Tree of Temptation. See this article for more details http://tiny.cc/12k6w #BB11
12:14 Nathan is grumpy that he can't go outside for a smoke because the garden is still out of bounds
12:42 Ben is hanging around the Bathroom, could he be trying to talk to the Tree of Temptation about his punishment?
13:07 Corin and Ben are acting out scenes from Coronation Street in the Lounge
13:36 Oops, Ben just told the rest of the housemates about his Tree of Temptation task. The tree is not going to be happy
14:01 The housemates have just been told that their weekly shopping task will be based around national joke day
14:48 Housemates have just been given their costumes for this week's shopping task
15:12 John James is eating his lunch.... while dressed as a giant chicken
19:30 Ben and John James have been having a heated discussion for the past 30 minutes.
20:15 Sunshine is trying to make peace with John James.
20:34 John really does not seem to want to make up...
20:49 Sunshine has returned inside and is eating dinner, she seems upset.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the task info Sara, they have what looks like really fun tasks this season. I think the Ben task/punishment will be so funny, I hope he is okay with it in the end, he seems a good sport, though. Don't mess with the tree, lol.

Thanks for the JJ updates Cricket, I am surprised he wasn't punished. I hope that Ben did help Sunshine realize that JJ is not some misunderstood child, he is a grown man with issues that he pushes onto others, rather than work on within himself--that's my take on him anyway. And if he had to admit something, they can hear him complain about it to Josie, so I wonder why they don't call him back to the DR; JJ should have taken responsibility for real, not just to get something in return. Honestly, I don't understand why they all pick on Sunshine, aren't they all seeking attention to a degree, being on the show and all. I don't get it.

ETA: Thanks all for the new updates. I'm sorry to read that SS is blaming herself, I hope that someone else, Ben perhaps, can help her with a reality check. I think the tree should task JJ with no blaming or complaining for 24 hours or something.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i think the twitters were removed because the producers dont want the real story to get out. we all know JJ should be gone.

JJ was escalating his Physical acting out for two days. Josie didnt go running into the DR after he stepped on the small of her back or sat on her back twisting her legs back until she was hollaring in pain.

IF Josie hadnt allowed JJ to be so violent with her, i dont think JJ would have been geared up to go after SS

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne stated:
JJ was escalating his Physical acting out for two days. Josie didnt go running into the DR after he stepped on the small of her back or sat on her back twisting her legs back until she was hollaring in pain

Ouch...so that's what he was doing on the highlights. I agree that he should be gone. Absolutely refuses to own up to any wrongdoing on his part.

Kitt, after the argument with Ben as stated in the twitters, Ben went in the house and was talking to the others about JJ. SS was trying to talk to JJ while the others ate dinner and he doesn't want to be friends with her. Finally, Josie went out there and told JJ to shape up and then told SS to go in the house and leave him be after JJ said he didn't want to make up with her. Josie acts like his mother. She then went on a rant that he just fights with everyone too much and it's was getting so old.

SS told the others JJ didn't want to be her friend and Ben was complaining you couldn't even be around him without him jumping on you, at which point Mario said something about, "Well, pretty soon he'll have no one to talk to."

When Josie went out there and told him the others were tired of it. What does JJ do? He puts his head down, feeling sorry for himself and insisted Josie go get those people who were upset with him so he could explain.

LOL...there is never going to come a day when JJ can be a useful housemate in that house. He just doesn't get that his behavior is completely unacceptable.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He really does seem to act like a child, with very little impulse control or what I'd call normal regret/taking responsibility. Like his social interactions are completely out of whack. And still he's only had one nomination in all this time... if BB don't get rid of him are the others finally going to put him up? And how's he going to act then?!

Got to see today's show still - I'm all behind today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If Ben is going out to the crowd for this "stand up" task he's going to get a lot of info. Not just the boos but even if they warn them to be quiet there'll still be people with signs.