TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 30, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I guess Shabby is threatening to walk, trying to play a martyr and keep Keeva in. She has to know it won't keep Keeva in. I see right through her in that she's stated that she's disappointed to realize the Keeva might not walk if Shabby is evicted, but Shabby would so walk if Keeva was. She is a hard friend to have; wants you to give up everything for her, just because she says she will.

So...BB told her to talk to a housemate and she picked JJ. They've been at it awhile and Keeva thinks it's about the fight she and Shabby had earlier. Keeva and Josie are together because they can't be with Shabby and JJ and Ben is with them. Here's what a poster @ DS said Ben said:

Keeva thinks the conversation is about her.

Josie says that if someone wants a shower they should go for it cos those two could be there for days.

Ben is dying to know what is going on and wonders why Shabby didn't come to him - and then takes that back

ROFLMAO! Ben is growing on me. He was very funny this morning in the JJ argument.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shabby should walk, and then Caoimhe would go for sure over Sunshine ;).

Wow they just showed the clip of Dave saying he was going to nominate JJ, and it was clearly a joke! I can't believe JJ didn't understand that.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
I'm Pissed off. I wanted to go to bed earlier last night. Made the mistake of turning on Feeds.

OMG Ben's bed flipping up and the Ridiculous Inane Harping from that aussie JJ !!

Ben Finally!!! let him have it in typical Ben lingo.

Absolute Riot when Ben started mimicking JJ's accent. JJ would NOT let up. Ben asked about his Motives for coming onto BB, why he was there? why did he leave his MOM? etc.

JJ went off his nut it seemed at that point and decided that Ben insulted his Mommy. Things got a little crazy at a certain point since JJ talks over everyone.

NOW for why I'm pissed off. The place I watch archives crashed and didnt save from 1am until 6am my time OMG i've missed the noms, I';ve missed the full unedited Comp, i've missed the Immediate Mental crazy fallout that occurs.

Darn it.

I would pay MONEY to be able to watch the Full unedited Ben rant again. We were calling it Twitgate since Ben finally starting berating JJ"s bricklike Brain LOL

Not sure if anyone is interested but there is a Thread of Ben-isms for another why loves a laugh

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1286202

example - "I've always believed what you lack in friends, you can make up for in mannequins."

"It's like a prison designed by Boy George

}

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info about the Ben thread, Sunshyne. He is hysterical! He is also accurate most of the time in his observations about people. I agree with him that JJ sees a Mother figure in Josie.

I missed the fight this morning...guess it was about 4:00 AM or thereabouts CT, 2:00 AM PST? I can't wait for tomorrow's highlights in the hopes they include it. Sounded like Ben did a great impression of JJ. I think he was spot on when he said if they'd tipped JJ's bed he call his Mom. That isn't bringing his mother into it.j

JJ is STILL talking with Dave about when Dave has to pick a replacement. It's almost 1:00 AM in the morning there. This guy just never stops.

I so wish somehow BB could let it out this week whom JJ voted for. Why is it okay for him, but not others?

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
JJ had a pretty big paranoia session last night due to Dave's passing joke about Putting up JJ if he won.

That triggered a Long and painful rant in the washroom with Josie mario Shabby keeva etc/ Crickets post way above referred to it.

Just after Ben left the Washroom (post argument this am) JJ freakily asked dave if he was going to put him up as a replacement like he said. Dave explained in a slow calm manner that he wasnt going to, it was a joke. JJ was intense

anyways, I'm watching archives now. It only starts around 1pm their time :-( but at least I got to see Shabby freaking out when her hat was taken

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
03:50pm their time.

Josie sunshine JJ and Ben are having a conversation about people who Walk out.

Josie says that if someone walks Out (the back door) you are a loser

JJ disagrees.

Josie says something about how so many tried to get in and someone cant just leave for no reason, its selfish.

Ben agrees but only to a point, What if someone has a real reason?

Josie says Well maybe if someone died yes.

Ben says- what if some just felt....Cause I have No plans in Walking (birds) but I made my mother a promise when I came in here. My mother was so worried about me doing this she ((JJ busts in at this point and Blurts out NOT ONCE! i havent thought about her at all! he rolls his eyes and snorts frustratedly ((birds as JJ is going off again))

Ben is still talking about how his mom said that they make you do things, they play with your mind, if things are horrendous and you really really hate it, there is no shame in walking out with your head held high. Its better to do that they suffer

JJ says -for the first time I agree 100%. but i dont know how you had the cheek to bring up my mom ((mumbling))

i transcribe this because I'm sorry but JJ seems to be a nutbar

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Hurray!! i'm watching archives and due to all the craziness earlier (fights and tobacco-gate) the Nom announcement and Comp takes place Later.

@4:20pm their time.

Thot i'd give the time Incase anyone else wants to watch the Unedited events. :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The Tree has talked to Ben and told him to grow a pair. He has to pretend he was an arm wrestling champ at boarding school.

He has to put in some street slang.

This is for all the suitcases. And the Tree called him quiff head

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, I think JJ has so many issues it's a wonder he got on the show - or was precisely the reason he got on the show.

Not sure Ben's going to be that believable on his task!! He'll be odd and it'll give the others another reason to gossip about him being sneaky or a liar.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Actually, I don't think Ben has convinced anyone to arm wrestle yet.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The housemates have a new task... well, they are the subject of an experiment at least.

Experiment Human Nature is the name and it involves the noble, seemingly inconspicuous, yet rather iconic, tea cosy.

The housemates are being taken into a small task room one by one where they find in front of them a tea cosy. Without any prompting, Big Brother will time how long it takes for each housemate to put the cosy on their head!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Shabby and Keeva have made a "pact" that if one of them leaves, the other will leave. She is explaining this to Ben and Dave on the live feeds. Dave is trying to convince her that if she stays, she will have a really good chance of doing well on the show. (insert eye roll)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That tea cosy thing is so funny!!

I would loooove to see that pact play out! It would be wonderful! Right now odds have Caoimhe going at 4/6, then Shabby at 6/4, with Sunshine at 16/1! I think if people hear about the pact they're even more likely to vote for C or Sh to see what happens!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Overday twitters for those who were sleeping:

08:57 Corin says she's gutted the other housemates will be up soon. She likes her quiet time in the morning
09:08 John is next in line for the 'rude awakening'
09:19 Sunshine is trying to pull down John James' shorts
09:27 Dave is trying to explain his reasons for putting Caoimhe up for eviction, to Shabby
09:35 Nathan has been jokingly winding up John James about his 'Australian squeals' last night for the last 5 minutes or so
11:10 Ben and Dave are having a cuddle on the sofa
11:27 Josie is teasing John by saying he was actually born a woman
11:40 John James is taking the mickey out of Ben's hair saying it always looks like bed hair
12:42 Ben explains his typical day in the outside world to Dave. His daily bath takes place at 5:30pm apparently
12:49 Sunshine is in the Diary Room showing off her new look of blonde hair and black lipstick to Big Brother
13:18 The Tree of Temptation is talking to Ben. He has to organise an arm wrestling competition amongst the housemates
13:20 in return Ben will win back everybody's suitcases, but only if he can beat 1 girl in an arm wrestle
15:34 John James just poured a bottle of water bottle of Sunshine then pushed her in the pool
16:52 John James and Josie are bantering in the Nest.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can we have the eviction tonight?! Shabby so needs to go!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne4u stated:
Thot i'd give the time Incase anyone else wants to watch the Unedited events.

I still don't know where you guys are watching the archives. Would someone please pm me? It might be where I'm watching the feeds live and I just don't know how to get to the archives, lol.

Anyone else getting Ch. 4 today instead of live feeds? I watched a bit of BBLB; just got back and turned the feeds on (after MISSING the highlights show again..ugh) and it's still Ch 4??

Thanks so much!

What did you guys think of the guys teasing SS today? Too much?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Anyone trying to get show or feeds at the toolbar place, go to the chat and someone will tell you. It's been changing. The fellow in charge of the tool bar place is in the hospital - he just had surgery - so they are all trying to find other places, He left it on one station and that's all we'll get from the toolbar.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What were they teasing Sunshine about this time?

I don't watch much of the feeds, so don't know how to get archives. I can tell you where to get copies of the highlights shows if you need that (pm me if you do).

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the point of the tea cozy task? Do the ones who used it as a hat get anything extra? Or maybe the ones who didn't use it as a hat get something? I just got bits and pieces of the whole thing so can't figure out what the point was.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was just for fun, to see who would and who wouldn't. It might appeal to a British sense of humour more, my dh and I both giggled over it and said we'd both probably put the cosy on their head. Do we know who did yet? I'd guess Josie, Mario, Dave and maybe Nathan would. I think the others might take themselves too seriously.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the ch4 site:

The following housemates put the tea cosy on their heads:
STEVE – After 2.59 minutes
JOSIE – After 1.14 minutes
NATHAN – After 55 seconds

Apparently Shabby was called into the DR and asked to choose which hm would put the cosy on their head the soonest - she chose Sunshine, so didn't win a prize.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Mamabatsy. I was wondering what happened. It this the same place you guys are viewing archives? I've missed a lot in the last couple of days and would love to see them.

Kitt re the guys teasing SS, I only read on DS live feeds, but of course JJ started saying something to her and then they were throwing sponges @ each other. Apparently she was laying in the bed with Mario and Ben and had put black lipstick on. Dave and others didn't like it and Dave took it upon himself to jump on her and KISS it off her. He kept holding her down and she started getting up, but JJ threw her back on the bed. The viewers were bothered by it. She gets no respect in that house whatsoever.

Dave says he has correctly predicted who will be evicted the last two weeks. Either last night or this morning he said it would be SS. Later, he is doing this to her? Could he be that evil that he would want her to whine or cry again to ensure his 'guess' is right? That would be sick, wouldn't it.

Also, you'd think he'd want Keeva or Shabby to go over SS.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
kiss it off her lips?!?!? That's way too far if she is telling him to get off.

Not to mention that his wife might not appreciate it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I've only read some of the DS WHATM thread, so I'm not all caught up on the recent arguments (for DS click here), so I have a few questions some might know about, seems like a lot happened. Thanks in advance

Did Ben and JJ have an argument bc JJ thought Ben used his mother in an analogy, or something? How are they now?

Was Keever going to leave bc Dave put her up? Did she think she was beyond being nominated?

Why did Keever and Shabs have an argument? Was it bc Shabs would leave for Keever, but not the other way around? What is this hat issue? Does Shabs now think Keever is not the type of friend she thought she was? How are they now? I know some do, but I don't really have a problem with Shabs, she can fly off the handle, but I like her just the same. I'm not sure about Keever, I think she's gone overboard about Sunshine.

What is tobacco gate?

I hope the highlights show today has real highlights, but I guess I should be happy I can read what's gone on.

Ben's task -- lol -- I hope he succeeds, that would be funny.

ETA: I'm liking Dave less and less, he has no business being near Sunshine's lips, it's not even remotely funny, and rather than chime in, JJ should have pushed him off. Not funny.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The Tree of Temptation is chewing Ben out for not doing his task at all!!! Ben was talking to the tree so calmly saying he was the last person in the world who would arm wrestle so no one would believe it. The tree told him he was boring.
When the tree said Ben ruined his day, Ben told the tree that he couldn't have had a very interesting day if he ruined it!
It was a very funny exchange