TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 29, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ seems to be wanting a fight yet again! Loved it when SS asked Josie if she minded how angry JJ was at times. Josie acted like she just ignores it. Dangerous, Josie.

Is JJ wanting others to tell him what Ben said about him?

Thanks so much for the schedule, Kitt.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Once again, thanks for the schedule Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're all very welcome for the schedule.

Seeing things warm up between Josie and JJ, I bet that long eviction show is to bring some people in to shake things up. I'm sure one of them will be a girl to go after JJ. I bet it's hard to match his type though, he seems to have unusual... needs!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Weird reaction Ben had to his little alien disagreement with Mario - telling Dave he was his favourite. Makes me think he was hurt by being called narrow minded. We might see more of Mario interacting with other people if he becomes less besotted with Ben.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought after their convo about aliens, Ben sort of acquiesed and asked Mario to explain the aliens more. Not sure, though.

Hmm..JJ has his fight. I guess he just walked by Dave and Dave said he knew he'd be nommed, but it was JJ's turn now and so he would win the comp tomorrow and put JJ's name up. JJ went directly to the women and is stewing about it. It's annoying how JJ talks over people so much. He's trying to figure out if Dave was kidding or serious and the women are trying to tell him their experiences with Dave, but he just talks over them.

Heh, heh...JJ asking the women if they would question it; they are saying no, but he will so question it. He's been spoiling for a fight all day.

I don't like Dave, but would be sooo happy if he actually would put JJ up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ running to Mama...err DR to tattle on Dave. Josie says, "John James is on one again."

Grow up, JJ. This is a game and you are much too immature to play it when you go off on every single thing you hear.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Update or correction to prev. post:

I guess Ife (who seems to be upset and/or can't stand Dave) and Shabby told JJ he should confront Dave, but JJ said that would be talking noms. Everyone on DS said JJ and Dave were joking around when it was said and JJ laughed, but then went to the women and was angry. I saw him go to the women.

Ife said Dave was serious, when many who saw it said he was kidding. Ife sure does like to cause trouble in her own way, doesn't she? Or...is she somewhat like Dave and just agrees with whomever she is around at the moment?

I think Dave was half serious/half kidding. JJ seems to be with the other group more now, so he isn't going to be backed up by his previous group if he goes after Dave. Nathan doesn't like him and I don't think Steve does anymore, so JJ will only have some of the women defending him.

He really needs a wakeup call; so good at dishing it out (to SS) but he sure can't take it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ was in the DR for a very long time. He's not out 5 min. and he's already complaining to Steve about what Dave said. Steve doesn't seem to want to talk about it, but that's not stopping JJ.

JJ has said he's not afraid of being up (in this convo) several times. The way he's overreacting to this, I'd say he's terrified of being up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's weird. I just don't get him. Sometimes I think he's doing it all on purpose to cause a scene that gets him on tv, other times, like when he and Dave apologised to Sunshine when she got upset, I think he's just a bit/a lot socially clueless. I wonder how many people actually nominated him this week... can't believe he wasn't close to being up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ahh, the truth comes out when JJ is talking to Josie. He said if he goes up; he's out. Isn't that what Ben said last week?

Kitt, I thought there was a good chance of him being nommed as well. Hopefully, if Dave doesn't nom him this week, that group will definitely nom him next week.

Now he's talking to Mario, Keeva & Shabby (who are loving this) and Josie as a group. Mario tried to tell him Dave was joking and JJ says, well...blah, blah, blah.. If Dave doesn't put him up now, it will be a miracle.

Mario and Steve must let Dave know what this chicken is doing and Dave has to win and put JJ up. Josie called him a gossip. He is..should have been a girl. He's the biggest drama queen I've ever seen.

Didn't JJ decide to stop being friends with Ben last week and went off on him. Seems like he's decided to stop being friends with Dave this week.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
We might see more of Mario interacting with other people if he becomes less besotted with Ben.

In the bathroom with the others in the middle of the Cricket post Convo, Mario has said he isnt crushing on Ben at all. it was only for the first week until he saw what ben was really like.

Mario proceeded to distance himself from ben and dave. However, Mario looked a little freaked out. JJ was in a full on rant about Dave. Why did he do this, Why did he say that? why isnt he Loyal? what purpose is Dave in the house? why does he say Lord this and I love you to people?

((just a small tidbit of JJ's rant))

Mario looked at him and said something about Dave acting like that because his church people are watching. This caused JJ to pause his rant for a short while before he regrouped and started anew.

Caiomhe and Shabby were there too, basically soaking up all the inside info I felt JJ was spilling.

It took me back to the AntiBen rant JJ did to Govan which started the Fireworks that other day.

I would assume JJ is hoping Dave is up and All heck is going to break loose tomorrow. I for one will be greatly amused if Dave DID win the Comp and put up JJ. (i think it would be keeva)

JJ can rant all he wants at dave, I think Dave will smile and tell JJ how much he loves him. JJ will positively Wet himself due to frustration LOL

AND we will have a royal laugh watching JJ bawl and freak out if Shabby goes.

OH man, that would be priceless

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whatever Mario's saying, his actions don't hold up - he's definitely been making eyes at Ben this last week, even if it has cooled the last couple of days. I'll be very disappointed if he starts playing to what he thinks the audience wants to hear... he might think Ben is unpopular because of the chants on Friday (which they may or may not have heard) and be trying to distance himself because of that. I'm just not sure of his motives right now.

I'm not really liking any of them at the moment. I still think Ben, when not beaten down by the others, which I think he has been lately, would be greatly entertaining from a voyeuristic perspective. Mario seems sweet but I'm beginning to think he's a bit ruthless as well. Sunshine seems basically like a nice person but just a bit of a pain to live with. Steve is probably an ok guy but not very entertaining. Apart from Corin I'm not sure I like any of the others. I wanted a bit more excitement from the last season of Big Brother.

Muse

08-09-2001

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I'm sure no one will agree with me, but I have to say it...I'm getting a little tired of Corin. She's far from my least favorite, but... I just think she plays the ditziness up big-time. I also fully admit that her overwhelming popularity may be turning me off as well just because I don't think she's "all that". Probably doesn't help that she nominates Mario a lot, who I like.

Speaking of Mario -- I do think he is distancing himself from Ben a bit. I think his friendship with Ife is contributing to it, and maybe he himself is just a little tired of discussing the crush. That might be why he said he was over Ben after the first week...clearly not true, but it stopped the conversation.

As for liking people -- I still really enjoy Ben. I think Mario is sweet. I like Ife most of the time, but not with Shabby and Caoimhe (who I dislike greatly). Mixed feelings on Josie and Sunshine, Nathan and Steve bore me. JJ is getting more annoying each week. He overreacts over the stupidest things.

Overall I'd like to throw a few out and replace them with new HM. Rumor is that may happen soon-ish. Hope so. :-)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i love ben. his deadpan delivery of sarcasm cracks me up every time.

he is very astute and often hits nail on head.

I missed the Highlights show from the Day After Evictions. Ben has some great lines.

Commenting to Dave in the bedroom afterwards, Ben talks about how SS is now in with the Popular group. He says "she's taking Govan's place, She'll be smoking and farting soon"

I dont know I really like his humor and his ability to speak/ reason.

I can really relate to Ben. Watching him during that Karaoke Party reminded me of myself. you try to join in but its all so Lamebrained you'd rather be reading a book or poking out your eardrums with a fork LOL

there are certain things in Life I consider torture. Karaoke is one of them, Bridal or Baby Showers is another.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
SPOILER

I don't know how to do that spoiler box thingy, so don't read anything else here unless you want to know.

They had the save and replace. Dave won. He chose Caoihme as his replacement. To me that means that Sunshine will go. People who don't like the witchy duo will split their votes between Shabby and Caoihme while there is nothing to buffer Sunshine in the voting.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy, I'm thinking Keeva or Shabby might go over SS. Interestingly, Shabby was trying to set it up so she and Keeva could both be up. I think she is in competition with her these days. I'm soooo disappointed Dave didn't put JJ up, esp. after all JJ's ranting against him and his fight with Ben this morning. I think it's possible Mario and Ben might have wanted him to put JJ up, but not sure.

Dave keeps saying one of those two. What two is he talking about....Keeva and???

Arghhhh...I so want Shabby to go this week..Please! She says to Dave that Mario asked her last week, so it's only right that she ask Dave why Keeva? Umm...not the same at all Shabby.

Wasn't Keeva asking Shabby to put her up just before the comp? However, Dave does and Keeva is upset with him. I think Shabby and Keeva will use this as a reason for more drama.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arggg I hope you're wrong on the possible voting, MamaB! It is a difficult decision though.... but hopefully they will have the overwhelming number of votes between them and Sunshine will survive.

By the way, a spoiler box is done by putting
\ spoiler { spoiling words }
but removing all the spaces.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom:

Ben: Nathan (controls kitchen), Shabby (divisive)
Caoimhe: Dave (religious opinions), Sunshine (attention seeker)
Corin: John James (temper), Mario (talks about sex all the time)
Dave: Shabby (mood swings), Caoimhe (gossips)
Ife: Dave (doesn't trust him), Sunshine (crisps)
John James: Ben (voted for Sunshine), Dave (says unsettling things)
Josie: Dave (for "lord is looking after" him quote), Sunshine (tight)
Mario: Corin (no intellectual stimulation from her), Shabby (mercurial)
Nathan: Sunshine (irritating), Dave (same sex marriage)
Shabby: Sunshine (greedy, selfish), Dave (religion)
Steve: Caoimhe (breaks rules), Shabby (lacks cleanliness)
Sunshine: Caoimhe (over crisps), Shabby (puts words into her mouth)

Dave: 6
Shabby, Sunshine: 5

Caoimhe: 3
Ben, Corin, John James, Mario, Nathan: 1
Ife, Josie, Steve: 0

Note JJ still only got one nom!! Ben only got one too this time, and Caoimhe was the next highest nom-getter and therefore deserves to be the replacement!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Overday twitters, big argument between JJ and Ben, and between Caoimhe and Shabby:

08:24 Corin, Nathan and Ife are having a chat and a smoke at the carousel
Ben has just been manually woken up by Big Brother, there will be a video up on our website very shortly #bb11 http://ow.ly/24A4v
09:50 Ben is currently arguing with JJ in the Bedroom
10:19 Dave, Steve and Josie are witnessing a huge morning argument at the moment between John and Ben
10:23 Josie tries to make light of the argument between John James and Ben by screamig SHUT UP as loud as she can!
10:26 Mario says that there is practically no difference between the Harry Potter books and the bible
10:29 Shabby is now trying to act as peace maker in the argument between Ben and John James
10:38 Nathan tells John James he is taking Ben's comments too seriously and that he needs to learn to take a joke
10:42 Caoimhe tells John James and Ben to kiss and make up. Ben goes to shake John James' hand but John James is having none of it
11:49 The housemates have been asked to give up personal items in exchange for cigerettes
12:15 John is telling Ife that he doesn't trust a thing that Big Brother says
13:26 Shabby just had a major meltdown over giving up her hat for tobacco. She screamed and threw pillows around the nest in anger
13:42 Shabby is upset with Caoimhe for not understanding how much her hat means to her.
13:51 Shabby is livid with Caoimhe, she is screaming in the bathroom by herself. She feels betrayed by her friend over the hat drama
16:36 Nominations have been revealed. Hit the website soon if you want to know the goss
16:57 ***SPOILER*** Dave has won the Save and Replace task, chosing Caoimhe to go up for eviction in his place
17:00 Shabby is upset and telling others there is only a one in three chance that her and Caoimhe won't be split up on Friday
17:44 Nathan is telling most of the housemates about the best chicken tikka masala he has every had. It was 'proper tangy' apparently

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe JJ nommed TWO buddies after that lecture he gave Ben. No wonder he was freaking last night. How right it would have been had Dave nommed JJ. What a complete hypocrit JJ is.

From watching the feeds and catching up on the DS forum, was Josie the other person Dave was thinking of nomming? I would have loved that. I don't like Josie now that she's with JJ so much. When he had his head in her lap on the couch today, all I could think of was Mother and Son. He is such a baby for 24, which is why she 'seems' older than him even though it's only months she says.

Why is it that JJ doesn't work @ 24?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he did work as a car body builder, but gave it up when his dad died two years ago. Don't know if that was for money reasons (inheritance) or emotional ones. He does seem very immature in all ways. His mum was on the phone on BBLB and she seemed totally normal though - I kind of expected her to be unusual in some way.

The betting lines have only just opened on the eviction, but right now Caoimhe is just in front of Shabby, and both are way in front of Sunshine (to go). It would be wonderful if either of those went.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The betting lines have only just opened on the eviction, but right now Caoimhe is just in front of Shabby, and both are way in front of Sunshine (to go). It would be wonderful if either of those went.

I like your scenario much better than mine. I'd rather have Shabby go so we can see if Caoimhe is better without Shabby. On the other hand, it might be fun to see Shabby freak out if Caoimhe goes.

Kitt, can you explain to me how we get Keever from the letter C a o i m h e?

Is Keever the way the Irish pronounce Caoimhe or is Keever just a nickname and her real name is pronounced Cay-me?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I believe Keeva is the Northern Irish way of pronouncing Caoimhe and something more like Kweeva is the Southern Irish way. I don't really know much about it, but there are quite a few common Irish names that are sound nothing like they are spelt (to my ears). Remember "Orla" was spelt "Orlaith," she was another one.

I feel like I have a bit of a vendetta against Shabby now! I like Caoimhe less, but Shabby was so awful in the first week or so I don't want to give her a chance now! Ideally it would be good if they both went ;).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I like your scenario much better than mine. I'd rather have Shabby go so we can see if Caoimhe is better without Shabby.

I'm hoping for this as well, Mamabatsy.

I don't see a vendetta, Kitt. Shabby is always acting up to get camera time or because that's the way she is. It seems to hide the other housemates to where we can't get to know them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cricket, then I can proudly proclaim, Get Shabby Out! :-)

My dh does exactly to me what Ben did to Mario - he phases out of listening, and then when he finally picks up that I'm not impressed he says he was listening to every word, and manages to pick a few keywords of what I've said out of his brain, as if that means he was paying attention!

Today's show is definitely making Caoimhe look bad/worse.