TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 26, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 26, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That is a huge percentage with three others up too.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that they had the interview before Govan was able to choose the good day/bad day person. He realized he came across as a little snake, and probably ONLY chose Josie because of that. Otherwise he would have picked Ben. So glad he's gone.

Is anyone else finding the JJ/Sunshine bickering very annoying? It's not cute, and I find both of them irritating when they do it (although JJ moreso, I suppose).

Josie needs to suck it up and deal. I can't feel sorry for her when Govan was such a troll. I feel like I did when Jessie's women mourned his departure in BB11.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Jesse's women! What a sight they were!!!

Yes, the JJ/Sunshine bickering is annoying me like anything. I don't like tension, and although you can tell some of it is a flirting game, most of it is a game of one-upmanship, and very close to someone getting upset.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt and Muse, I predict it will end with Sunshine finally crying and JJ going after her for crying, even though he's cried twice now. (Sigh)

Will it even register in JJ's peabrain that it's possible Ben was right about how Govan acted, which is why the public voted him out, or will he continue to not listen to anyone?

I don't understand why Ben even talks to him anymore as much as he made it clear he thought Ben should/would be the one going. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Geez, I'm finally home and able to watch and the two are on the feeds. Shabby said she had a flicker for a moment that perhaps Goban had a nasty streak, but no...the public had to be wrong. These people never learn.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL Cricket - did you see when Shabby and Caoimhe decided Govan was evicted because he laid in bed more than anyone and had a sadness about him - he didn't have a mean bone in his body!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie has perked right up - they got a bit of booze!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Not ONE mean bone, Sarasmile. So funny! I love when they discuss why they think someone has gone.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Cricket and thanks for the info everyone. I didn't expect it to be Govan for some reason, but I'm not really sure who should stay or go at this point, I do know I like Corin, so hopefully she'll stay long. The UK and German BB houses task should be fun, can't wait.

I am so looking forward to the World Cup game tomorrow, the last game was amazing, the players are doing so well, they've worked so hard and have accomplished a lot, no matter the outcome, they have done the US proud, and then some. <insert horn sound> haha

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
been rewatching the live feeds from after the eviction. too tired to comment on them now.

hwever, to answer a post further back... Josie was talking about how she felt JJ was acting until his revelation. then she felt he was legitimate.

what changed her mind you ask? if i recall JJ told corin about being picked on in school and having poor self esteem. Later someone told josie about it outside in garden. She hollars over to JJ to come over and she asks him about it.

so now JJ's poor self esteem is why he 'acts out' and why he has temper tantrums. JJ has set it up so he can basically say or do anything and all he has to do is play the Poor Picked on Me Routine and he will be forgiven.

But i dont fall for it. i caught some snide JJ comments thrown at ben tonight. it was rude and uncalled for. I think JJ will continue to p[ick at ben

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
JJ has gotten on his moral high horse when it comes to Ben, so I agree that he will continue to pick on him. He always does that when he looks down on someone. I do have to give Ben credit for listening patiently to JJ rip on him for a good thirty minutes the other night, then promptly shut him up with a few witty remarks about JJ's intelligence (or lack thereof). :-)

Stupid question -- what are crisps in the UK? I always assumed they were potato chips, but it seems weird that they keep talking about crisp sandwiches. I also don't know why they keep fighting about Sunshine's crisps...are they THAT delicious? So weird.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Muse - I thought crisps were potato chips too and I heard them talking about crisp sandwiches- I thought it was something they wanted just because they have so little food!
I know everyone was upset because when BB delivered the little bit of food, he wrote "Sunshine" across the bag of crisps and that ticked people off. BTW, Sunshine said of course she planned to share the crisps today.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The HMs are getting ready for their UK v Germany goal task. They know it will be against the German BB HMs, but according to some on line, the German HMs do not know they will be competing against the UK HMs.
The HMs are joking that the Germans will take one look at John and wonder why David Beckham is in the BB house!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
BBUK wins! Ife scores the winning goal! (Dave scored the other one) - they get to see the England/Germany World Cup match tomorrow and they get an English dinner tonight.

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Sunshine has some major food issues then. I know she had an eating disorder before. Living off of bread and crisps is not much better. Being vegan does not mean that you have to eat really unhealthy meals. That being said, the HMs are being ridiculous with all this griping about her crisps. Let her have them.

Shabby is so pissed that Govan left and Dave (and Ben!) are still there. I love it. :-)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ok crisp sandwiches are surprisingly good. you take some nice soft white bread and use spicy potato chips as the filling. NO butter, no other condiments... just chips.

its fast easy and better for you then a bowl of potato chips cause its more filling.

i tried it using Hot Buffalo wing flavoured chips from Superstore.

When i first heard about chip sandwiches it was on Coronation Street and for the longest time i thought it was french fries LOL

&&&&&&&&&&&&
k i'm online and watching new feeds. I see shabby and keeva are on the outs today and its the ShABBY show again on feeds

Oh and BB is definitely making it hard on sunshine by specially labelling her food when it isnt vegan specialty. Potato chips are junk food and no way she should get her own bag.... unless they are specially baked without animal products or something

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, crisps are what you strange people call chips (and chips are what you strange people call fries). Both crisp and chip sandwiches are pretty popular junk foods. Also crisps and ham sandwiches are popular (I think it's the salt), but of course not for Sunshine.

I'm vegetarian and I completely empathise with Sunshine's struggle over her food. Her options are extremely limited, and if the others eat them she gets nothing. So after being polite for a while you begin to take bigger helpings first time round (because you know that when the time comes for second helpings there won't be anything you can eat) or you have to put something aside for yourself for later - both of which make you seem greedy and/or selfish. If they added up what each person ate I guarantee you Sunshine would have had a much smaller share, yet she's seen to be the hoarder, because she has things the others don't. They don't realise what it looks like from the other way round - that just about everything they have she can't eat. She doesn't complain about that, she just wants to keep hold of the small number of things she can eat.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is what the official twitter says we/I missed today:

06:11 Steve is unleashing his snoring wrath jupon the weary housemates once more
09:09 Big Brother just played 'God Save the Queen' into the House.
10:49am Josie telling the other housemates about a random tattoo she got in Thailand that she wants removed if she can afford to
11:10 Shabby crying to Mario
11:30 Shabby is now confiding in Caoimhe
12:29 The housemates have just been asking Sunshine if she can open her crisps
12:30 They then got quite riled when she delayed opening them till after she finished her nail varnish... she still hasn't opened them
12:57 Housemates have just received a packed lunch from Big Brother
13:52 Housemates are kitting up for their penalty shoot out task this afternoon.
15:01 The live link up with the German house has begun! Everyone is very excited
15:02 The German National Anthem is playing into the House. All housemates are standing up. They don't know the words
15:04 Housemates are singing the English National Anthem. Badly. Caoimhe, wearing the Irish kit, isn't singing
15:43 Germany miss. AND IFY SCORES!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH!! England for the win!!
15:46 Housemates have officially won the task. They'll be watching the England game tomorrow. Let's hope for the same result
15:48 Housemates are dancing round the Garden to Three Lions. England's coming home!
16:12 Shabby is talking to Caoimhe about some of the films she has been in
13:31 John James tells Josie that he would 'rather leave than not be trusted'
17:10 Josie is trying to beat her record of holding her head underwater

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I see Keeva has manufactured another crisis to get more air time, as the cameras had left her for JJ/Josie/Mario/Ben. Something came about between her and Keevan today that has Keeva upset and talking to others about it. Now Shabby has the gal to say it's both of them, not just her and Keeva has always reciprocated. (What??)

Why is it okay for gay people to push their wants on heteros (Mario/Ben (even though Mario says it's not for real..don't beleive him; Shabby/Keeva) If heteros tried to force gays to go the hetero route, they would be very angry and feel disrespected. It's disrespectul of Shabby and Mario to keep going after Keeva and Shabby. Can't they see that?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's no different to the crush that big guy last year had on Noirin, or Noirin had on the good looking guy who came in the house later. It's all just individuals who either can't get the hint that their advances aren't wanted, or who are getting played with by the other person. It's nothing to do with sexual orientation and nothing you can generalise about.

Plus I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that Ben is not completely comfortable with Mario - unless something has changed in the last 24 hours.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stormie stated:
I am so looking forward to the World Cup game tomorrow, the last game was amazing, the players are doing so well, they've worked so hard and have accomplished a lot, no matter the outcome, they have done the US proud, and then some. <insert horn sound> haha

Lol @ the horn. One of the U.S. players parents live in our area. He's a defender, James DeMerit. His parents have come back after two games there and are watching him play right now @ a local restaurant/bar we go to all the time and know the owners. Quite a lot of coverage on this area all of a sudden when it usually doesn't get any. I hope the U.S. does come through today!

I just realized I haven't really seen/read anything about Josie having a special day today. Could BB be postponing it until tomorrow because of the task the peeps had today?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen anything special for Josie either. I guess the footie task was a big thing for them to arrange.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I heard Josie talking about getting some biscuits earlier for her special day - oh and she got a massage like Corin because they were laughing about the arms coming out of the walls in the diary room. This was much earlier in the day - before the task - and I haven't heard anything since.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
BB just told the HM's the storage room was open for their economy shopping, but to their surprise, there is coffee and loads of groceries.

One of them said it more than they got the first week. I guess their punishment is over.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they did that... people on DS yesterday were saying that Steve was talking about walking (although to me it sounded like more griping than real talk of leaving) because of lack of food, maybe that had something to do with it. I thought usually their food budget was for the whole week.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Dave won the Pie in the FLy Contest.

They Now have food.

BB also gave them a Huge Fish n Chips dinner + booze.

As of Midnight it is Steve's birthday which is why he was feeling down. Missing family.

point of interest - Its 1:24am and Dave is still up and buzzing around due to the large meal and everyone's good mood.

For the first time I've seen, Shabby Caiomhe and Dave are having a nice convo. Apologies from both Shabby and Keeva to Dave for Their behaviour.

now are talking bout Family. rather nice to see even if I think it IS fake LOL