TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 25, 2010 users admin

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I think JJ started fixating on the name thing because he wanted the HMs to drop the "JJ fancies Sunshine" topic. It may have even been his way of trying to be nice (by avoiding saying there's no attraction on his part), but then it just went too far. It's annoying. He's like a dog with a bone.

That being said, Sunshine is clearly infatuated with JJ and will forgive him. The rest of the HMs will trash JJ behind his back for it, but will STILL not nominate him next week.

Everyone keeps reassuring Govan that he's safe. I really, really hope to see the looks on everyone's faces when/if he's evicted.

Ife is possibly turning into my favorite female HM. She is very positive and upbeat. She has also said that people are overreacting about Ben, and has made a point to talk to him. Shabby told her not to, but Ife didn't care. She wants to get to know everyone, and she won't follow Shabby's orders. :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Muse, I really like how Ife has been kind to Ben. The other housemates seem to act as if he's already gone in a way. JJ, Dave and Govan seem to be distancing themselves from him. He and JJ had a little go at each other tonight just before sleep, which I think JJ might drag on tomorrow, because I don't think he got the last word.

I can't wait to see the shock on their faces when Ben stays and Govan leaves.

Kitt, I so hope the voting changes so that if Govan doesn't leave for some reason, it will be Dave that does.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ Mocks Sunshine

JJ has a thing about people not 'explaining' it well enough for him. I'm beginning to think he is a bit dense for real and it's not an act. I might feel bad for him for not getting things if he didn't get so mean about it.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i think people watching may have missed the point.

On JJ's bio it says "At the age of 20 he changed his name to Achilles, Chills to his friends, but he soon changed it back. John believes he's very persuasive and good with words which means he can convince people to come round to his way of thinking. "

so JJ working at Sunshine about her name since this morning, is nothing more than at attempt to grab camera time.

at 11:52 their time -- JJ asks tersely why sunshine wont change her name properly. why she would Make it up and try to get people to call her that.

sunshine says that She went on a Holiday bus?? a holiday Bit?? ((sorry i couldnt understand))

JJ exclaims loudly What has the Bluest of Blue Hells got to do with Anything!?

SS asks him JJ what do you take when you are on holiday? what do you take to the airport?

((birds))

ss Whats the point, just call me whatever I want to be called.

Someone off camera talks for awhile
and JJ declares I think you should be able to change yuour name to anything you want.

(birds as JJ talks about what if he woke up one day and wanted to change _____)

sound is back SS says tersely that JJ should call her by her name.

JJ wont back down and says SS has to ask BB to change it by default.

11:56 JJ says that he will call her Sunshine if she calls him Great One.

lots of birds.

JJ says Wait there has got to be a better name than that one.

ss says he isnt allowed to change it. Only one Nickname per person.

JJ says that she should call him CHILLS.

SS repeats it back with a confused tone.

JJ babbles and finally SS says Shutup Chills.

11:59 am their time just incase anyone wants to know how this started

at this point it really seemed harmless.

I think JJ is fixating on SS's nickname cause he did something similar.

Kalekona

06-12-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalekona a private message Print Post    
JJ is the biggest hypocrite.
From his profile on the official site.

"At the age of 20 he changed his name to Achilles, Chills to his friends"

His entire argument today was about stirring the pot and trying to impose his own delusional superiority.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Aah, I thought he just came up with the name Achilles today. Unbelievably hypocrital to go after Sunshine for changing hers.

I read that he stated:

"Attack is the best form of defense."

Is he talking about the saying, "The best offense is a good defense?"

Where are their bios? Thanks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're at http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/, just click on the pics at the top. Surprisingly, he is actually being exactly as he said he would be in his bio...

He claims to be laid back but very opinionated and can be single minded when pushed on certain topics and morals. ... John believes he's very persuasive and good with words which means he can convince people to come round to his way of thinking. ... John admits he will do anything it takes to win the show and believes he'll be a good asset to the house as he'd be funny and argumentative.

I just don't know what to make of him. He seems like a nice guy at times and a total psycho at others. I thought he couldn't control his outbursts but maybe seeing the above, and some of your comments, it's all calculated. Or miscalculated.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt and Sunshyne for your June 21 replies to my post, and everyone else for your insights and info. I'm glad they weren't too hard on Mario, and I love the new diggs they got in replacement of the mole room.

I hate being behind, yet another eviction day and I'm not quite caught up. Here's what I think are the major points, Jovan got upset by comments, then wanted to leave, but spoke to Corin and felt better afterwards. John James was in a mood, arguing with Josie, which led to an argument between Shabby and Ben. The next day Shabby was given a task to follow Ben around making nice, they made up, but Shabby told Caoimhe of the task, then as punishment, Caoimhe was put in a room and had to listen to Ben and Shabby's conversation for several hours. And Dave, Ben, Jovane and Shabby were up for eviction, but Shabby won a competition, took herself off and put Mario on as her replacement. I think that's the major gist. And I thought the horns task was funny, I think those were the really loud ones from the world cup.

I bet Mario gets evicted, isn't that what happened with Rachael, she was the replacement. It should be a very interesting night.

ETA: I agree, what a shock it will be when past HMs go in. Really good season.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stormie, the odds are still for Govan to go with Ben behind him by a distance. If BB gives Ben a bad edit again tonight, I hope it doesn't make Ben go. Dave seems to be skating by this week because Ben is front and center in the house.

Thanks for the Bio info, Kitt!

Re JJ, here is an interesting post I read this morning.

Whilst John was in the Nest chatting to Ben, Mario and Dave other housemates start to discuss John and his mood swings in the Bedroom. Corin suggested that his short fuse could be a ploy to get more air time. Josie also admitted that she felt the same, until last night. She confessed that she thought he was quite calculated. She referred to the argument a couple of nights ago when he cried and also brought up how he treated Rachael.

She told the others, ‘he broke Rachael down and then he tried to break me down. When he realised he had picked on the wrong girl he broke down and turned on the water works.’ She admits that it felt good to see him cry especially after she had seen him make Rachael cry.

Josie also claims that the way he turned on her made her think twice about him and their friendship. She said she’s been watching him the last couple of days and that it was only last night her mind was put to rest. She then told the housemates ‘I just hope he will never do that again, he’s had his chance.’

Is Josie saying that she is at ease now because JJ went off on Sunshine last night, so she's done with him or what is she saying? I don't quite understand. Thanks.

I'm glad the HM's are on to him and have to wonder how he thinks he won't get booted by behaving as he is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what Josie meant either... I think she felt bad for him because he cried, and wondered if she'd done the right thing in answering him back, and then he went after Sunshine so now she knows/thinks it was all an act and she doesn't believe she was wrong to stand up to him. But I haven't actually seen the talk and you can never quite tell unless you do (and sometimes can't even tell when you do!).

On BBLB the crowd are feeling sorry for Ben and loving Mario, so I'm feeling better about tonight!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some overday official twitters:

07:05 Corin is plucking her nose hairs in the Bathroom, nice
10:54 Josie, Mario, Govan, John James and Shabby are chatting in the Kitchen.
Shabby had an awkward moment this morning. Watch it here... http://bit.ly/b8VS9K link is to ch4 site
12:57 The housemates are eating rice in the Garden.
13:22 Dave seems down today...
13:42 John James and Sunshine are sharing a bed at the moment.
15:06 The housemates are just being given a new task.
15:30 Caoimhe and Shabby have 3 hours to empty the pool... using only their special suits made of sponges!
17:47 Shabby is saying how much she doesnt want Govan to go, he's her 'favourite boy'

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt stated:

On BBLB the crowd are feeling sorry for Ben and loving Mario, so I'm feeling better about tonight!

Whew! So happy to hear they are feeling sorry for Ben. Govan really thinks he's staying and HM's are telling him which shirt to wear and which to save for 'next time,' heh, heh.

Phil Edgar Jones....so that's who PEJ is.

JJ is the only HM from another country, right?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dave is Welsh, I think Mario is half Welsh and half Italian, and Caoimhe's from Northern Ireland, so I guess there's a chance they might not want to wear an England shirt either... it was an odd phrase though, maybe they were just trying to be politically correct.

Only just over an hour until we hear the chants... I'm hoping for "Get Govan Out!" It might be easier to hear what they're saying this time: two syllables is Govan; one syllable is Ben or Dave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the crowd are shouting....

Mixed reception for Ben, boos for Dave, BIG boos for Govan, cheers for Mario!!

yey!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
JJ is so lucky he's not up for eviction because he'd soooooo be going home tonight!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
You guys had me so worried that Govan may not be a shoe-in for eviction that I contacted a friend of mine in the UK and asked that she cast a vote to evict Govan. She doesn't even watch the show!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's the spirit Sara!! I still haven't heard any "Get Govan Out"s from the audience though... I'm not getting my hopes up quite yet!

eta: The booers are now all warmed up, BIG boos for everyone except Mario, who gets cheers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooooo they're not revealing who's going until after the break!! 2.35pm board time

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There was a lot of "get Ben out" going on. But they were yelling to get Sunshine out last week, so I have hope.

JJ seems to get worse and worse every day. Why does he think he can tell everyone else how to live? What anyone calls themselves is none of his business just as what mag deals someone thinks they might get was none of his business. Who died and made him the boss of the world?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If Govan isn't out I think that nobody's bothering to vote. I've been looking all over twitter and it's at least 10-1 of "Govan out" over "Ben out." I'm sure the public want Govan to go over Ben, but have they voted? I'm getting nervous, so far Ben is the most watchable part of this BB!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's back! This is taking forever!!

Mario is safe.
Dave is safe... they might have been able to hear the slight boos from the studio audience.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's horrible revealing who's safe because they want to jump around and celebrate, making it even worse for those not safe!

Finally... 2nd person evicted is:

GOVAN!!!

with.... 72% of the vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's chosen to have BB do something good for Josie tomorrow (rather than bad to Ben). Awww, Josie was in the bathroom crying.

I think he came across pretty well in the interview. Good reasons to evict him but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

p.s. Get Shabby Out!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yay! So glad Govan is gone - Josie is taking it very hard.