TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 24, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Shabby says to Caoimhe that she is thinking of going, she has been sad the majority of her time in the house (I think she is just looking for attention).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Thanks that clears it up.

Anyway John was hammering at Ben about how he didn't understand how Ben could have nominated her on Day 5, Sunshine is basically agreeing with John. AFter all his talk of loyalty...

Ben has already apologised and can't understand why John and Sunshine won't just accept that it happened and move on. They of course just won;t drop it.

Sunshine likes to keep saying that she ranked at number 12 in the house and everybody else was more important to Ben than she was.

Dave and Mario are more on Ben's side now, though they are surprised to find out as well.

Shabby Keeva and Govan had their words with him as well early on, then adjourned to another room to laugh at Ben and all his friends now mad at him because he;s such a snake

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It seems they got the food budget taken away and shown the noms but the only thing people got mad about was Ben nominating Sunshine the first week! I would have been upset about losing the food budget.

Was it on the HL show when Dave and Shabby were talking about the cigarettes being bought out of the food budget? Shabby insisted that they were going to buy tobacco out of the budget and Dave... or maybe Steve (? Can't remember now) said NO we're not! That could be a major drama coming up on a basic food budget.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Got to give BB credit for an excellent and well crafted punishment. I can't wait to see it on the highlights show. was it on the feed?

We should also all know now to watch the feed during the live shows because that's always when the producers stir things up. 2 days ago when they had Scabby's tree task exactly during the highlights broadcast, and now tonight when they show them the nominations and dole out other punishments while the highlights show is being shown.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Ben! Thanks for all the updates. Yep, the lack of food is going to keep them arguing all week, and especially if they forget everyone else's transgressions and focus on Ben it's going to be an awful week for him. I only hope that will give him a sympathy (un)vote with the public and make him safer for Friday.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ben talking to Ife now. Now because of all the noms talk, after Big Brother showed them the private noms of which they are forbidden to talk, they have now lost the hot water for the next day at least. So Ben is now worried about telling everyone that the water is gone mostly because of him defending himself, mostly from JJ's tirade.

Ben has a very good point and says how everybody else is taking it WAY too seriously (meaning JJ and Sunshine)and it's just a game show. Ife tells him to calm down, not dwell on it and be more considerate to others.

A lot of general complaints and surprise that BB took ALL of their food and they are getting nothing for the rest of the night.

They have been sent to bed with no supper I guess.

Now Govan is telling JJ to watch out and not to make himself look bad fighting someone else's battles.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
On the Live Feed right now, there are a handful of HMs in the bedroom. Scabby and Caoimhe are in bed together acting annoyingly goofy. And Dave is acting drunk on God again. He is also annoying. There are many other HMs who are not in the bedroom but when they cut the feeds they go to the living room and Josie lying on the couch staring at a plate eating toast and smacking her lips while doing it.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
JJ has a lot of nerve harping incessantly about Loyalty. Ummm who ran to Govan with Ben's private confidential headsup to JJ about Shabby??

JJ has a bad case of Holier than thou. It started with rachel, moved on to Josie (who fought back) and now Ben is the target. Unfortunately, Ben wont be aggressive OR fight back. Passively agreeing with everyone and saying "FINE okay I agree with you But ____" is NOT getting people to back off.

Great Moment on Live feeds?? Nathan Telling JJ to stop mouthing off and let it go. Nathan jumps out of bed talking about having a pounding headache. Geesh i wish he'd hammered JJ verbally and gave him a little Back.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Nathan is really sick and probably dreading trying to prepare meals with no food! There's plenty of time for him to lose it Sun! The night is young!!!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ok, I'm off to catch up on Hell's Kitchen because Shabby just got up and told Govan and Ife she may stay up by herself tonight. Then she made the comment that "everything that goes on here seems to involve me" and that is the exact type of comment that makes me dislike her so. I really think she totally believes she is the star of the show and for me, she is becoming embarrassing to watch. Kind of like Lea from BB7 - remember her? i was so mortified watching some of the things she did...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Mario had to pick six others for today's task. He had the NERVE to NOT pick Shabby. She is so upset she's taken off her mike and told BB she wants to leave..... OK, can we guess that on the highlights show we will see very little of the task and a whole lot of Shabby's "melt down."

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow, yet another tantrum. What reason does she give for her being more deserving of the task than everyone else?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
She basically says the same thing - she's not liking it there and she's not having fun. Because ultimately to Shabby it's all about her and the Shabby Show (eye roll)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
She's bored and wants coffee. I guess it's because she's the only one in the house who likes coffee and likes to keep busy. Of course if BB called her on it she would stay, but I'd be willing to go over there and pack her bags for her. I'd even buy her a bus ticket home.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Please leave, Shabby!

Overday twitters sound like it could have been a fun task:

10:53 Some of the housemates are soaking up the rays in the Garden.
13:31 Nathan is in the Bedroom as he is not feeling well
14:10 Caoimhe and Shabby are preparing chickpeas in the Kitchen
15:00 Josie has just read out a message from Big Brother. The housemates have been asked to refrain from singing commercial songs
15:30 The housemates have just been given a task
16:10 John James, Dave, Ife, Josie and Ben have been chosen by Mario as the guinea pigs for his experiment.
16:11 Mario has to test whether it is better to stick a housemate to the wall using tape or glue
17:15 Housemate are in the middle of sticking Ben and John to a wall
17:32 Josie and John are flirting throughout this task!
18:15 Shabby is writing help in tape on the floor near the pool

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBLB: I love Martin Kemp!

And he talks sense!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Ben's getting a bit of a bad edit today - or perhaps it's a fair edit, as in he does say a lot of that viewers might not like, but BB focusing on it is going to mean more votes for him.

Meanwhile we've hardly seen Govan.... people better be voting him out!

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I will be so disappointed if Ben leaves instead of Govan. I feel irritated whenever I see Govan on the feeds because he seems happiest when others are unhappy.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
BB is portraying Govan as a happy little elf-like person trying to fit in with both groups. In reality he is a troublemaker who goes from group to group just to stir them up.

BB is really showing everything bad about Ben and nothing bad about the others. JJ has done everything that Ben has done but the Highlights show seems to be JJ wearing a halo accusing Ben of all his misdeeds.

In addition to going out of their way to give the show to Shabby, they are trying to get rid of those who might be a match in opposing her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
JJ's is at it again. He's been picking @ Sunshine since first thing this morning and has been going on for over 1/2 hour about her name, Sunshine. He says he absolutely will NOT call her that outside the house. She finally retreats to her bed and he follows her in there and keeps at her. It infuriates him that she dare to think people might know her from this show, so she wanted to protect her real name. When I read that JJ would like to get modeling jobs from this, I just about died. How DARE he go after these women and he wants the same? What is wrong with him. Now he's going on and on about why did SS do the show if she had any doubts.

This guy acts in an abusive manner and bullies people. Why won't they boot him?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just checked the betting odds and Govan is still the big favourite to go, but now they have Ben as second most likely, not Dave.

At least from the second half of the show I would hope most viewers would be thinking JJ, Dave and Sunshine were clearly in the wrong going on about it so much, and not accepting that nominating someone who had been irritating on day FOUR is not the same as nominating a friend when you get to know them.

I'm kind of glad Ben lost them the water - I don't care whether Shabby and that lot have hot water, and no one else but maybe Mario, Steve and Nathan deserve it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, seriously JJ will not call Sunshine by her name!??!?! Wow! He seems to get everything caught up in his mind so that it goes round and round and gets bigger and bigger. He has to have some kind of obsessive disorder, I can't believe it's just the stress of the house that's made him like that! If he's like this in week three, how's he going to be at the end?!

And to think this week he got ZERO nominations!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's hard to believe that no one but Josie has been able to make him stop his nagging. He fixates on something and does not let go. No matter what the other person says, he just goes on and on about whatever bee is in his bonnet. And still they don't nominate him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I left after I posted; made dinner, ate it; watched some TV and came back to him STILL going at her, saying if she says one word, he will keep it up. Finally the other HM's said they didn't want to hear him and he shut up. He started to get in a convo Shabby/Keeva were having and Shabby told him not to get in their convos. He put his head back down and shut up.

After SS explained many times why she did what she did, he said he would call her SS in the house (as if he was doing her a huge favor) but never outside the house. He was furious that she just picked a nickname one day and decided that was her new name. Sheesh, he'd never make it on discussion forums, would he?

They have got to nom him this week. Here goes Govan stirring the pot, asking SS who she thinks is going or is he going? Right away, JJ pipes with, "Yeah, SS, who do you think is going this week?" He won't quit. Just before the others said they were tired of listening to him, he said if he gets the last word he wins.

I wish Nathan would just walk over and pop him one.