TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 20, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arg

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shocker!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Rachael is evicted.

She got 37.5% of the vote, so it was probably really close.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes I'm watching and I was convinced Sunshine was going too. I am surprised - but she gave a good interview I thought.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I was very surprised that Rachel went. JJ is going to think he now has the right to tell everyone in the house how to behave.

We will now have a week of Shabby acting the fool and Sunshine obsessing about the crowd wanting her out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know!! JJ's going to think he's right. Shabby's going to continue being annoying.

I'm dreading seeing the live feed!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Can I just say I'm getting kind of sick of Ife talking about "the secret" every time they show her on the feeds! I hope that more of her personality comes out because the secret is already out. LOL

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And yes, Shabby is acting the fool tonight. They've had a bit of wine. Sunshine got in trouble for talking about nominations and was sent straight to bed!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - after 10 days, the HMs have just figured out that Bob Righter is an anagram of BIg Brother. The conversation started with Sunshine saying she thought she read (before she came in) that there would be a robot with a name that was an anagram of Big Brother!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They don't seem to have grasped the concept of not talking about nominations, do they?

I guess with Rachael gone we'll see a bit more of the others, especially if JJ calms down. I have seen very little of the feeds, so haven't heard about Ife's secret. What is it?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The secret is a self help program that teaches you to imagine what you want. Ife imagined that she would get into Big Brother and when she was picked, she told Davina that "the secret works - it works" - she said Davina kept asking her if she was ok. It was a very funny story but she's told it repeatedly and she still talks about the secret...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I imagined something far juicier!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if SS might be JJ's next target. I guess she thinks he likes her and he is saying he doesn't that way. She is saying she doesn't like him that way (not talking to each other....to others.)

Just waiting for him to pick fault with her, aided by Ben.

Muse

08-09-2001

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I don't get why Sunshine is so disliked. Sure, she's kind of annoying, but that's not so bad. Actually, since she gets singled out, I kind of like her more since I see her as the underdog. :-)

I wish that Shabby had left, because I think her group needs to be broken up a bit. For instance, I'd like to see what Caoimhe and Ife are like when they're not hanging out with Shabby in the bathroom 24/7. I also think that Shabby will grow increasingly arrogant the longer she stays...she seems to thrive (in a negative way) off of attention.

Rachael did a good job in her interview. I think she made a great choice in picking Corin at the end of the show.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It had to have been close- if Rachel got 38% of the vote, the other two got at least 25% each (which would have resulted in a 38-37-25 split)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Precisely. We should really have predicted that from the changing polls and odds. It's just a shame (imo) that Rachael ended up being the one to go. I doubt Shabby will even be nominated this week.

Here's the most notable official twitters from today in the house:

09:38 BB have woken up HMs with Dolly Parton, 9 to 5! They are all now dancing!
12:03 Josie is doing John's washing..
12:20 Caoimhe and Shabby are having a very deep discussion about religion
13:12 Corin has been chosen to take part in the Viewer Vs the housemate challenge
14:11 Govan is upset about Rachael leaving, he is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother
15:04 Corin has done her task, see here to watch how she got on! http://bit.ly/ClB5V (that's a link to the Ch4 BB site)
16:14 Corin is now enjoying a good and proper pampering in the Diary Room, cucumbers on her eyes, the lot!
19:19 Corin has just told Shabby to stop moping around and to go inside and just tell Caoimhe how she feels!
19:27 Dinner is being served in the Big Brother House

Not a lot - except Corin getting her goodies for being chosen, yesterday, by Rachael.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Quote from Wikipedia-
The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help and spirituality book
The tenet of the book is that an individual's focused positive thinking can result in life-changing results such as increased wealth, health, happiness and more. The book achieved high sales after being featured in two episodes of Oprah

I havent read it myself but i've heard it is full of the usual nonreligious "spiritual" concepts of Positive thinking can change your life. This is opposite to Christian concepts which is Pray about it and you may OR may NOT get your answers.

you can see how "the Secret" would be appealing to some people who want only the positive or Feel they deserve something More in life.

((just my opinion based on my thoughts))

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The thing about books like that is that we always hear about those who used the system (whatever that system might be) and achieved all their dreams and goals but we never hear about those who did exactly as told and never got anything even close to what they wanted. And if they do mention to an adherent that it didn't work, it's always because they didn't do it right.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
The lady who wrote that book is craaaazy!! She and her daughters have that show Pretty Wild on E Channel, where the one is a Playboy Cyber girl, and the other one just got arrested for being part of the Bling Ring, who robbed Orlando Bloom's house.
They dont show Tess being a Cyber girl at Playboy on the show, but one of the mose disturbing scenes was when the mom comes in while Tess is in the shower, and talks about what a great body she has. Next she is taking nude pics of her to send to Playboy, and saying things to Tess like "soap up your boobs more" and "stick out your ass".
Yeah, Ill pass on the Secret..hehe!
Guess the Secret didnt work for the one going to jail for 3 months, unless she really really wished for that!! hehe

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I really hope you're wrong about Shabby not being nominated again, Kitt. I could see her being nominated by Ben's entire group (Ben, Mario, Dave, Sunshine, JJ), so maybe that will be enough?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last time she was nominated by all those except Dave, who nommed Rachael (and obviously now can't), so I think you could be right if no one else does something to put themselves in a negative light. I have a feeling Sunshine will be up again, from the Govan group. I would hate it if it was Shabby vs. Sunshine and the public voted Sunshine out.

I wonder if they will POV again.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
wow christii.

according to that wiki link the basic material for the book was swiped from another book called something like How to get Rich quick. LOL the lady knows how to make a buck

pertaining to feeds. Tonight has been the shabby show. The whole premise is Shabby is in Love with Caiomhe and wants to tell her. it gets sillier and sillier as a game of cat n mouse happens for the night.

I say Silly because I personally ahve witnessed twice on live feeds where Shabby has already told C that she fancies her. Of course for some reason, tonight is different and it is awkward glances at the cameras when it finally goes down.

It seemed so stilted I was wondering if it wasnt a Diary Room set up like on BBUSA.

how does someone say they like you "that way" twice and suddenly you dont remember and they dont remember ever saying it??

it seems that the show wants some hint of romance and with a bunch of HMs lying about their status as singles, this looks like a dry year for romance

Shabby is such a fake anyways. I couldnt stomach any more of her. Please let her go next week.

oh and Ben Ben What the heck you Doing BEN!?

he seems to be taking great enjoyment in mocking sunshine every chance he gets. The incident I am referring to involved him talking about they'll never see eye to eye on anything because he was Loving Foie Gras and Veal.

i felt that was a pretty offensive thing to say to a vegan especially since many of us Carnivores would call it abuse to Force feed ducks/geese and Keep Calves in a darkened extrememly small pens so their muscles dont form properly

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Caoimhe allegedly has a boyfriend on the outside, known for just 2 months and she is seriously "in love". That has become such a Big Brother cliche. Every season of every Big Brother there is at least one housemate who went through auditions as completely single and unattached and then once they are in we hear about the new boyfriend/girlfriend who they just met 2 or 3 months ago and they are seriously committed and in love. It happens so often that it has to be BS.

Either they were always in a relationship and lied about it to get on the show, or they are really single and just use the new boyfriend/girlfriend that they are "so in love" with to keep the other housemates off their backs on the show.

Anyway, because of the alleged boyfriend Shabby was afraid to tell Caiomhe about how she likes her. I hadn't realized she had already told her several times, it seems like it was news to most of them.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
caoimhe's boyfriend is someone she has known for years and only recently have they been sleeping together.

I can see that happening. A longterm friendship turns into something more.

the person I'd like to see removed from the house is Josie. If she lied about being married for years, said she was single, this changes her worth as a HM.

As for shabby, once during that game She said that She fancied Keeva.

I also saw her do it more indepth late late night when there is usually only two or three of them out smoking.

all I can say is I personally saw it.

However, I will admit the Intensity seems to have changed. I think Shabby knows she needs to get more cam time and A romance would do it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that about Josie, so is she married now? Did she say on the feed or is this something that has come out on the outside?

I would love to see her go anyway as the thumb sucking and food orgasms just make me cringe.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i've been on Digital spy site. 5 out of the last 7 news stories have been about Shabby.

plan worked

(( josie has been saying she has been married for four years. i heard this second hand. I could have sworn that she made comments in the first days- about being single and how men always treat her poorly.))