TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 18, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, whether he's right or not in what he's saying, just leave the poor girl alone!!! Harrass is the right word.

Both Govan and Sunshine seem to have mellowed a bit and become more likeable - or have I just been lucky in what I've seen?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think Sunshine has calmed a lot - mostly because she has a small group of people (Ben, John, Dave esp.) who will stick up for her and at the same time calm her down from overreacting. The one thing that bothers me most about Sunshine is that she does look in the mirrors when she's talking to someone. I think one of the HMs said that already about her and it is really true.

I don't think I'll ever be able to take Govan, so I think he's just as annoying as always :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Corin has a task from the Tree of Temptation - she has to tell 13 lies before 10pm - considering it's already 9pm there... it could get really funny!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The interesting stuff on the feeds always happens during the highlights show. I totally missed the new tree task.

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Sunshine at first, but she's grown on me. I definitely agree that she has calmed down a lot, Sarasmile. I think she's somewhat insecure (which might explain why she looks in mirrors a lot), but is feeling better now that she feels that she has a core group of friends.

I'm liking Ben a lot. His deadpan delivery amuses me, and I think that the people who have had issues with him (Shabby!) are overreacting.

Does anyone wonder why the heck Nathan is there? Talk about wallpaper...

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Corin passed her tree task and won someone her suitcase. I just don't know who. The tree just told her in the bathroom but she didn't say whose suitcase is coming back.

I like Ben a lot too. He loves to analyze everything but sometimes I wish he would just relax more!

I like Nathan but he's not shown much on the feeds. My secret desire is that he is going to be the coolest HM ever once his eyebrow is trimmed back! Just kidding, he can keep his big eyebrow... I think he's a sleeper though and he'll come out of his shell more when either different people come in or the numbers are smaller.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Breaking news on the feeds right now:

John is complaining about Rachael.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nathan might be invisible to us, but keeping out of trouble and being a wonderful cook is going to stop him being nominated for weeks, so we might learn more about him eventually. Steve is being pretty under the radar too.

I wonder if BB will ever have a word with John James. His behaviour is bordering on stalkerish, and there's no way for her to get away. I presume they're hoping the others will shake him out of it, but it doesn't seem like he's changing.

Just got in.... need to put my feet up and see what exciting things happened in today's highlights show!

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
Nathan's identifying characteristics: hairy, monobrow, cooks. LOL -- I hope you're right and we get to see more personality from him as things progress. I agree that he and Steve will probably be safe for a good long while. Same goes for Josie.

I really just don't understand what John is trying to accomplish. She's kind of superficial, but honestly -- Rachael really isn't all that offensive. I don't get how John would function in the real world if he thinks a few dirty looks are so disrespectful.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That guy has serious issues!! Just watched the dinner table thing, and Rachael, Corin and Ife all seemed to be saying they'd take whatever they can get (publicity wise) and the only one he has any issue with is Rachael! Someone send for Sigmund Freud!

I think he'd be a bit scary in the real world. I hope he's not that intense out of the house but I would seriously never want to be his girlfriend, with issues like that, you'd never know when he'd flip.

What's worrying me (other than JJ) is that Ben sometimes agrees with JJ and if he's not careful he's going to pick up bad habits himself.

Can't wait for Rachael to NOT leave tomorrow... maybe then people will be more direct in telling JJ to shut up.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
And you thought he seemed like a stalker BEFORE tonight's show.
That was just way over the line. Afterward when Coirin confronted him he admitted that he didn't even hear what she and the others had said. All of his attention was on Rachael. the guy has serious issues, and I'm kind of surprised that BB hasn't brought him in and issued a warning already.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt- BB did call JJ in tonight and told him that maybe he was getting a little aggressive. He thought he was going to be evicted right then and there!

Muse - in a couple of weeks you will be on the "I love Nathan Train" with me, I just know it! LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, BB did call JJ in today and gave him a warning for being too aggressive. His problem is that he won't listen to what the others are trying to tell him and then he was asking Ben exactly who said he went too far. He just can't see himself at all. He then told Ben that this all started afterall because he (JJ) didn't like how Rachel wouldn't give Ben the time of day and here Ben liked her. Sheesh...talk about trying to control people. Most guys would be happy it may be because the gal actually likes him, but not this guy. He's going to right this world, by gosh!

Later, he and Rachel sort of made up. She asked him to be chill tomorrow, since it could be her last day and told him she was avoiding any areas or discussions he might be in because after their fights, she felt uncomfortable. He seemed shocked @ that and said that was never his intent. Is he really that thick?? He was much milder tonight and it sounded like he might have repeated a few things BB said to him in the DR.

I saw the above, but read earlier on DS that when he first came out of the DR, he was upset and saying that Rachel had asked him many times to take his vest? shirt off and that was sexual harrassment. Inotherwords, threatening BB that if they booted him, they might have a lawsuit on their hands.

Even after they sort of made up, with Rachel asking for a hug (very, very, quick hug on his part) he was still dissing her. Dave is making it worse, as he's using his intense dislike of Rachel to egg JJ on. He's as bad or worse than Govan.

Corin told 13 lies (one to each housemate) and chose to let Rachel get her clothes. I was so happy that BB put a note on it saying one of her housemates did this, so Rachel didn't freak, thinking she was going for sure.

JJ said earlier that he didn't care if he was up and out next week, he was going to be his honest self. However, with more and more housemates telling him to let it go, he's backing off that and wanting to defend himself. I so hope they put him up and he goes before Rachel! HAH! HAH!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the extra info. I hope they show us some of his DR chat tomorrow. I'm not even sure he'll be able to be calm tomorrow, his behaviour seems so impulsive. Maybe the chat plus Rachael not going will have an effect .

Muse

08-09-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
I think that even if Rachael left first (which I doubt she will), I think JJ would start fixating on someone else. I think he feels that going after someone makes him seem like he's being "real". Really it just makes him seem like a jerk, IMO.

Shabby is complaining about how being herself got her nominated. She was scoffing about how it's ridiculous that she would have to get along with everyone and be nice to everyone in order to avoid nomination. Well...yeah, Shabby. That's called self-control, and it's part of existing in the real world. You won't always like everyone, but it's very possible to be nice (pleasant, cordial) regardless.

LOL Sarahsmile -- we'll see about Nathan! At least I don't *dislike* him. That's a start, I suppose? :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There was something I didn't like about JJ from the first night but I thought it was because he reminded me of Jase from US BB. Now I think his arrogance was coming through. How he thinks he has the right to tell someone how to look at him is beyond me. If he thought someone was giving him the evil eye, he should have just ignored it and voted for her each week to be nominated. They have so few options in that house they really should at least try to let things roll off their backs. No matter who is evicted tomorrow, JJ is the one who nagged at Rachel and the others won't forget it on Monday. The public, whether they like Rachel or not, will remember while voting. JJ has done himself no favor.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
everyone remember JJ talking to everyone saying he had a small ppe pee and he made comments to the camera that it was cold in the toilet.

He continued making sexual comments bout being a premature ejaculator and only being good for maybe ten mins at a time. Everyone sat around with an incredulous look on their faces and Steve called BS on the story. Especially when JJ was talking about refusing to let woman do oral s ex.

Rachel made a few comments about it and said in a incredulous tone, that she felt it was a challenge.

From that time onwards, JJ seems to have a prob with rachel.

Small man syndrome??

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
New task on LF now: Seven lucky housemates will take part in a special world cup experience, what they don’t know is that this will actually be 90 exhausting minutes of non-stop vuvuzela blowing.

As John went to the Diary Room claiming to be the biggest football fan he is the referee and is therefore resposible for motivating and encouraging the housemates not to stop blowing.

If successful, they win a BBQ.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Anyone NOT watching/listening - be grateful. The noise is annoying to say the least. 90 minutes is a really, really long time to keep this up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I forgot about JJ's peepee comments. Interesting.

Glad I missed the vuvuzelas, although I'm so used to them in football games that I don't notice them too much. England play Algeria at 11.30 this morning if anyone's interested ;) ;) ;)... not entirely off topic because that's why BB's not on until 1.35pm :-).

Btw I usually spoil the eviction interviews, but unless people want me to this year I won't bother, as it's so easy to get access to the live show. If anyone does want me to though, just post and I will.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tweets from today for those of us who were asleep:

08:40 Corin is STILL the only housemate up and is STILL doing her make-up!
09:21 Ife is feeling paranoid, Corin is reassuring her by telling her the BB House is designed to make her paranoid..
09:46 Shabby has just ignored John James
10:00 Shabby and Rachael are stressed about eviction
10:50 Shabby has just screamed in the bathroom mirror, 'I can do better! I can be a better person!'
11:14 Shabby has hidden herself in the toilet and is crying
12:46 Josie is tweezing Dave's eyebrows, will Nathan be next?
13:06 Housemates have been told to gather on the sofas in the Living Room
13:16 John James has returned from the Diary Room dressed as a referee.
13:41 The selected housemates are getting dressed up in their South African football costumes.
14:12 John James is reading the 'Boo Hoo Zela' task instructions to the rest of the housmates
14:28 Steve is suggesting that the housemates not taking part in the task should do some cleaning. Sensible Steve!
14:29 John James is explaining that as long as one person is blowing their vuvuzela at all times the housemates will pass the task
15:10 Sunshine and Ben are in the Bedroom hiding from the noise
16:10 The housemates have finally stopped blowing their vuvuzelas. Everyone seems pretty happy to have some peace and quiet!
16:44 Sunshine and Ben are now having a chat about the tension between them. Sunshine tells Ben that he thinks he is insensitive!
16:46 Ben responds by telling her that she doesn't respect other people's opinions. It's all being said in a very calm manner though
17:03 The housemates have just returned to The Kitchen to find a World Cup themed BBQ layed out on the table for them!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshine, what you stated about JJ is interesting. I thought he was pulling their leg the other day, but with his complete denseness re the Rachel issue, I'm not so sure now. Similar thoughts came to mind yesterday.

Wow, I missed the task. Did Nathan BBQ burgers for their dinner on it?

I sure hope it's Shabby over Rachel going tonight. If Rachel goes, she did't even get a chance in the house because of JJ.

Lol, read @ DS that JJ was giving advice to Ben this AM re Sunshine that he wouldn't take for himself re Rachel and he finally realized it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're shouting "Get <someone> out!" but I can't work out who it is. I think it's going to be a pretty close vote.

For the boos, Rachel got a few, Shabby got lots, and Sunshine got even more.... nooooooooooooooooo!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The bookies who are still open have obviously heard the boos of the crowd, they still have Shabby as favourite to go, but Sunshine only just behind. Before Shabby was a firm favourite with Rachael second.

I wasn't keen on Davina's comment that we've all seen too much of Sunshine just before announcing the phone numbers!

I still have a feeling Shabby's going to go. Or maybe it's wishful thinking.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Corin was great with that lying task!

I'm beginning to feel that Sunshine really is going... they've hardly shown Shabby and nothing negative about her. I think a large proportion of the votes are cast during the show.

Is anyone else watching? Don't make me talk to myself! ;)