TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 15, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 15, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shabby has big issues with posh people. The Sun or one of the tabloids has revealed she actually grew up in an upper class family (you can also tell in her voice when she gets angry with BB, and slips into a posh accent), and it seems like she's trying to escape that. It also explains why she thinks up the "Nasty Nick" name as a way to put him down, not any other sneaky player. I think she's going to continue to be very prejudiced against Ben. I'd like her to go, seeing as Govan isn't on the block.

Harlequin

07-11-2008

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Harlequin a private message Print Post    
I actually don't mind Shabby all that much, or anyone that's nominated. (I finally got around to catching up! XD) Though I agree with some others that I'd prefer Govan to go ASAP. Out of those nominated I'd probably have to say Dave, but that's just because he doesn't seem to offer much at the moment as opposed to having anything against him. Granted I've only seen the actual show, and haven't yet seen nominations/reasonings for nominations. I could have missed some things that would've changed my mind.

Right now I'm loving Mario, Ife, Caoimhe, Josie, and JJ. I couldn't help but bust out laughing with the "Josie being pregnant" scenario that group pulled in the DR. I know it had no real bearing on anything, but it was funny! And the whole mole situation made me fall for Mario. I'm really glad he stayed in.

Also, just gotta say, in the opening sequence, the eye popping up from behind the hole in the wood is very Psycho-esque and kind of freaky. Therefore, I love it. =P

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess it's ok to post the nominations since everyone knows the results...

Ben: Shabby (volatile), Sunshine (divisive)
Caoimhe: Sunshine (looks down on others), Dave (doesn't get getting drunk on God)
Corin: Caoimhe (housework), Sunshine (carries on arguments)
Dave: Govan (disconnect), Rachael (insensitive)
Govan: Sunshine (obnoxious), Dave (drama)
Ife: Sunshine (doesn't back down), Steve (feels he doesn't like her)
John James: Rachael (thinks she's better than anyone else), Shabby (she influenced noms)
Josie: Dave (nothing in common), Sunshine (makes her feel inadequate)
Mario: Shabby (too strong personality), Corin (haven't bonded)
Nathan: Sunshine (annoys him), Ben (haven't mingled)
Rachael: Dave (was only nice to her right befoe noms), Sunshine (don't understand each other)
Shabby: Sunshine (thinks she's superior), Dave (nothing in common)
Steve: Sunshine (irritating), Shabby (tantrums)
Sunshine: Govan (thought she was the mole), Shabby (won't acknowledge she exists)

Sunshine: 10 noms
Dave, Shabby: 5 noms

Govan, Rachel: 2
Ben, Caoimhe, Corin, Steve: 1
Ife, John James, Josie, Mario, Nathan: 0

So Dave nominated Rachael, so he obviously does have a beef with her, and isn't just opting for a "safe" nominee.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The bookmakers have Shabby going this week,at least so far:

Shabby 2-5
Sunshine 4-1
Rachel 5-1

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow that's good news. Everybody seems to think Sunshine is a lock to go and I'm glad the bookies disagree. They're usually fairly accurate.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
So Dave lied?>>>hmmm. Rachel is freaked because she got booed on the way in. She should be freaked. I so hope they vote Shabby out over her.

Where did you get your info, Kitt? Where can I watch BBLB? It's on right now, right?

So far, I haven't been able to even see the chatroom today for the toolbar. I'm actually already signed up at JTV, but had to send a message to get a password. I don't know where they respond, as I accidently closed it when trying to minimize. Also, it will only open 1/4 of the page. It's so frustrating. All my places have closed down. Are any of you able to see the chat on the toolbar today?

ETA: Dave was soooo close. If only he'd picked his other nomination. Now they'll never get Govan out.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave to Ben: I didn't want to pick Govan, he's probably one of the favourites.

Ahh, geez. While Dave may be high on God, he's certainly not getting any help from him, is he? He knows how Govan acts and that we see, but just couldn't put 2 and 2 together. So close and yet so far....and so sad. It would have been epic to watch a nommed Govan.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I stole it from DS, who stole it from a listing Ch4 release with a summary of the show. I couldn't find the original. Sorry I didn't pop back in sooner, BBLB has just finished.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A nommed Govan would have been 24 hour meltdown between then and the eviction!

Our old (young) faithful guy has working shows and streams. I have a couple of other back up sites for shows, as his tends to get a bit jumpy. PM or email me if anyone needs one. He also has a second page with live feeds - read his page carefully and you'll see there's a link on there (or pm me!) and then scroll down on the page it leads you to.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
hey Cricket!!
I am watching the feeds and in chat now..everything is working fine!!
They just give you the password once you are in chat...just ask for it!
Be sure to regiester first!!
:-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear what just happened on the LF? BB came on but I can only listen at work so I couldn't hear all of it -

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the official twitter:

19:32 Dave has just emerged from the DR. He spoke to the House over the tannoy, reading out an apology for breaking House rules!

would that be it?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I just heard it, it was really odd!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh, so it was really Dave? I thought it was Big Brother, so I was confused as to why BB would apologize for anything. I hate it when they frown upon feed watching at work cuz I miss so much LOL!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some other highlights from the official twitter:

09:52 Sunshine is having cornflakes, housemates are annoyed that they have ran out of milk.
10:56 Housemates have just been told who is up for eviction and now Dave, Shabby and Sunshine have been called to the diary room.
11:19 The three nominated housemates have returned from the Diary room dressed as mice!
12:24 SPOILER! Dave has won the task and won the priviledge of replacing himself with another HM. He's chosen...Rachael!
12:51 Ben thinks if Shabby won the task she would have put him up..
13:19 Dave has just kissed Mario on the lips!
14:11 After a long debate Shabby, Ben and the other housemates are sitting down to eat
14:42 John is telling ben and Dave that he thinks they are too nice
15:15 Ben and Shabby are having another heart to heart!
15:49 The discussion ended in Shabby storming out after Ben said he didn't know when she was acting and when she was being genuine. Oh...
17:22 Ben and Mario are having a heart to heart in the Nest
17:57 Most of the housemates are playing rounders in the garden.
19.25 BB just called all housemates to gather in the Living Room!
19:32 Dave has just emerged from the DR. He spoke to the House over the tannoy, reading out an apology for breaking House rules!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thanks for the info on where you got the noms. I'm reading there, but am behind.

I read that Dave told Shabby he didn't nom her, so BB punished him...I guess that apology?

Everyone seems to be talking noms. They should all be put up for eviction and Shabby should be booted for carrying on.

Christiii, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can this not be used on laptops? I'm going to have to go download it back on my reg. comp. and see what happens. I even already have an ID @ JTV. Thanks for all your help.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Im on my laptop right now...it works great!
Are you using firefox or IE?? Im using IE right now :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I had a problem getting into the tool bar place earlier, but it's fine now. I think it was just a glitch between my computer and the world. The page never really showed, wanted a password but said the one I used was wrong. I did get into chat and asked if they changed the password and they said it was the same as yesterday. I tried again and had no problem.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow Sunshine is going to turn the friends she does have away if she reacts like that! Ok make sure he understands it upsets you, then move on girl!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Mama, who are you in there? :-)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i dont think Govan is upset that he "lied" on his BB tape about Bi-sexual. I think it is him realizing that his grandma is going to see it.

He was on and ON about his Big Willy comment on Day one. Now he is acting Hyperaggressive and i think he is trying desperately to not 'act gay'.

Govan seems extremely effeminate to me. He might not be gay but wow, his mannerisms arent like any men I know.

reminds me of Beau or Marcellus BBusa

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess there's a chance he said he was bisexual just to sound cool but I think it's unlikely. He's so annoying! He just cannot stop gossiping!

Dave won't marry same sex people?!?! That doesn't even slightly make sense considering his background.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt just had a long conversation with Rachael about her faces and arrogant attitude. It was weird, the first time I have ever seen Rachael in a conversation that wasn't a b**ch fest with her friends. I actually started to like her, and I hope she and Sunshine both stay this week.

Hanging out exclusively with her nasty group isn't doing her any favors.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You know, I'm sure that's not his real name ;) ;) ;)

Sounds like a topic they'd show in the highlights show, so I hope we all get to see it.

Harlequin, I forgot to pay special attention to the opening shots... the freakiness usually has me turning away. I'll have to be brave tomorrow and take a look!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why do these housemates go over and over and over the same thing so much? It's like they've all been Govanized. Sheesh, JJ just kept saying the same thing to Rachel, she'd agree; say she'll try to stop and wants to be friends and he starts over.

She had a lot of patience tonight during the convo. I'm not sure JJ's is doing himself any favors by picking someone out, telling them they are arrogant and when they say they will change, it appears he still wants nothing to do with them. Not the way to go.

It's going to take me a few more days to see where JJ is really coming from.