TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 15, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 15, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the task is, or when it will be held?

Govan is getting on my last nerve. He was upset with Sunshine because SHE wouldn't let it go and now he's STILL going on about it with Dave.

I read that Josie told who she nominated. Did anyone hear who it was or if she will now also be up for noms?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Geez Louise, turn the feeds OFF Govan and Dave. They keep going around and around an old agrument. This is like our feeds..on boring things.

A certain someone MUST win the task and nom Govan. He is annoying the viewers on the English boards, so that would save the other 2 noms. He
must go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keeve (that's how I'll be spelling her name) just got her exam results and she passed, a 2-1? She's very happy and she said there will be a party with alcohol.

Kitt, could you explain the 2-1 pleae? Heh, heh, I'm thinking today might not be boring.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For honours degrees (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science) they have a four tier system. You have to be very bright to get a 1st class degree, the hard workers get a 2-1 (2nd class, upper), the middle lot often get 2-2s (2nd class, lower) and then there's a 3rd class. There's also a fourth which is a non-honours degree.

The coveted employers will look for a 2-1 or above, so she did well.

I haven't heard what the nom task is, and all I saw was "tomorrow" for when it will happen. I suspect it will be done and dusted before I get up! Also haven't heard about Josie.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
forthe toolbar password, if you go into chat, they will give it to you...Chat doesnt need a password
:-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought I posted this already, but I guess I didn't actually hit send.

Christiii...are you a mindreader, lol. I came here to ask how to get into chat. I've managed to go into chat w/o a password. Do I now have to post and ask in chat what my password is for the live feeds?

Thanks.

The girls (Keeva, Ife and Shabby) are talking about whom likes who. They say both Nathan and JJ like Rachel and Josie and vice versa. I've seen Ben being somewhat obsessive about Rachel since the beginning of the feeds, yet he is also close to Mario. The gals above say they think Ben is gay. Is he? I would think so, except he really goes on about Rachel and her beauty and he doesn't see what she might see in Nathan.

What do you guys think?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
yes, register for the chat with a nickname..not as a guest, and you will get the password!! :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
oh, you have to ask for the password in chat...its not automatic...:-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My 2nd BB crush: Ben. He's just lovely.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
There is something just fascinating about Ben. He is very interesting to watch. He seems so worldly and yet needs Mario to explain some really basic human nature to him. But he seems sincere in wanting to know everything there is to know about the person he's talking to. His speech is so slow and deliberate though I wonder if it's difficult to hold a conversation with him. I would love for him to read me to sleep every night though!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
great description Sara!!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just be careful in the chat to get the password, the people there are real jerks. Don't even try to joke about their holy toolbar or you will get kicked ...repeatedly.

Personally I don't think its worth the trouble and I REALLY don't trust that toolbar. If you have to go in chat and beg every time they change the password then I won't be doing it. Maybe we can just post the pw here as long as we don't post any links.

As for the toolbar, it may pass virus and malware scans but that doesn't mean it's safe. Who knows what kind of data it could be mining. I wouldn't type in any important passwords while it is active.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm with you flagg.

before the free site nontoolbar was shut down, the broadcaster said that the toolbar was the way to go and it was spyware free etc.

when people questioned further-- the broadcaster said he was going to shut the Free site down and basically reemed everyone out for daring to question the toolbar.

i've read about a few people who had the toolbar had to jump thru hoops to try to get the password.

I still have one site I can watch. the other three have gone.

Hopefully I wont have to come here to beg if that disappears too. LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg stated:
As for the toolbar, it may pass virus and malware scans but that doesn't mean it's safe. Who knows what kind of data it could be mining. I wouldn't type in any important passwords while it is active.

Oh geez, I put it on the wrong computer. Thanks for the info, Flagg. I was reading today on some BB forums that there are 'keystrokes' and other things hidden in the toolbars, so I've been hesitant to put it on my laptop, but actually I guess it would be safer there than my reg. computer with all my personal info on it.

They seem to be taking over, however, because the place I really liked has gone to toolbar. I don't quite understand why these sites can't stay independent.

I'll take if off the main computer and put it on the laptop (if I have to) in the morning and will mind my manners when asking for a password.

I'm so hoping that Sunshine or Dave win the task (Veto) tomorrow and choose Govan....after he's relieved he's not nommed of course. Karma...gets you every time. It would be the best first week ever!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm sooooo tired. Drove a few hrs back and turned on pc.

Within a short period they were seated to listen to the Nominations.

From that point things went quickly!! the three people were called to DR .

by the time they came out all three were in Mousey costumes.

Within about another half hour they did a POV type comp.

The Winner came OFF the block and got to Pick the replacement-- right there with Everyone pressuring them.

It is now almost 530am and the ripples are building to a crescendo.

I'm sure it is going to blow sometime in the next day or so.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh and I'm getting Sooooooo tired of listening to Ben suck up to everyone with shmoozy compliments.

oh you are so intelligent, we have Soooo much in common, I feel bad about what I said OH please forgive me.

He is brilliant at working people.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Right now on the feeds...

Shabby is just convinced that Ben nominated her and is calling him "Nasty Nick" behind his back. She thinks his touchy-feely persona is just like Nick from the first series. I have not heard yet for sure if Ben even nominated her but she is so convinced that he did that when he said she shouldn't judge him for something she didn't know he did, she just said "yes I can judge you for anything I want"!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Shabby also feels that there are a lot of people who "deserved" to be nominated before her! She is, once again, just wigged out after losing the POV competition.
Dave won and nominated Rachael... he wanted to nominate someone "popular" who wouldn't go. I personally find Rachael not that interesting and would be ok if she's evicted.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I found this really funny and although I missed his saying this, it was reported in one of the forums that last night, Govan expressed how he is upset about lying on his audition tape that he is bisexual, when in actual fact he is straight.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Noooo...Dave, you were supposed to nominate Govan. You may get Sunshine evicted now. Doesn't Dave realize Govan is is mortal enemy and he will be nommed every week as long as Govan is in the house?

Sarasmile, there is a bit more to it than that. Govan dragged JJ into the snuggle for a b*tch session about Dave and JJ said something about how everything is seen. Dave also told Govan this earlier in the day. Govan then had a discussion with Josie, where he told her that and he also told her he was accused of a 'horrible crime' or 'something terrible' when he was 12 and she called that girl (the accuser) a derogatory name. He also told Josie about saying he was 'bi' but said he didn't fancy guys.

After his talks with JJ and Josie, he went somewhere and cried a little and wanted to be by himself. Therefore, I'm not sure if he was freaking because he thought he might be nommed and the public has seen how he's been acting or if it was the crime thing or the 'bi.' I can't understand why anyone would cry for that over the others, but who knows?

I'm still in shock that Dave nommed Rachel instead of Govan. Does he want Sunshine gone? Silly boy; Govan is systematically turning all the housemates against Dave. He got JJ to talk about Dave last night. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until Govan tells Dave what JJ said about him.

Thanks so much for posting what happened Sunshyne. It was wrong for BB to make Dave choose in front of the other HG's and let them pressure him. He should have been able to do it in the DR. Then they could have said it was the next most votes or something.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Cricket - I just missed that conversation, too - I went to bed right as they went into the snug. The feeds got really skippy and I didn't want to watch anymore. I really think that Dave just thought in the moment that Rachael will be ok - he didn't want to look like he was holding a grudge against Govan. Dave is definitely not a gamer and didn't think ahead. They weren't told of the twist ahead of time though were they? So they couldn't think it through.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
OK, so was in the chat yesterday, and the password out several times to whoever asked. They are really nice in there, all they ask is that you register so we dont get shut down by spammers. I really hate chat rooms, and people usually ARE awful, but this is a small group, and Ive never seen anyone be mean to anyone on there....honestly!
Im not in there 24/7 but I think enough to see if people are rude. The only time they dont give the passowrd out, is if you are a guest, and not registered.
To be honest, the toolbar group reminds me of our TVCH group, small and nice people.
If you guys have had problems, Im really curious as to the user names. Im sure if they were reported, it wouldnt happen again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Christii your experience there is certainly 100% different than mine. I don't know who kept kicking me but it had to be some kind of admin or moderator. Heck just the actual PW they set yesterday, which could not be posted on any decent forum, proves what kind of scum those people are.

Back to the show, Dave wimped out and picked Rachael because he thought she would be safe. But I wonder if he meant it because Dave was in the crowd when Rachael was seriously booed as she entered the house.

Govan said that he expected to go up and that Dave was "game playing" when he picked Rachael instead. I don't really like Gavan but I tend to agree with that point. Dave is trying really hard to look nice and it comes off as fake.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I'm going to put the toolbar on my laptop, but I went in the toolbar on my reg. computer this morning and it said off-air. All my spots I was previously able to watch live feeds have been removed. Is the toolbar still working for you? I can't get into chat when they are off-air. When I can, I will remember to give a name and not go in as guest. I completely understand why they don't want a bunch of guests.

Do the peeps @ the toolbar show BBLB live?

Thank you.

Sarassmile, you're probably right that Dave might have thought Rachel would be safe; however, I think he nommed her. (There is a board where they have a 'nom-cam' and try to guess who nommed who. We'll see who nommed who tonight on the highlights, I think. So..I'm wondering why he doesn't like Rachel. Maybe he's trying to break up the girls' group..don't know. Too bad he didn't nom Govan, because this guy is sneaky; he does his stabbing behind people's backs, but we see him, lol. That's why he was kissing up to Sunshine earlier in case she won the comp.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Flagg, you are right boutthe password, I was a bit surprised...but the host and Dot must have some history or something. Were you registered or a guest?? Yesterday there was a troll in there really screwing up the chat, and I think they were just trying to ferret him out. Im so sorry!! Try again, and tell me your user name...maybe we can be in there together, so I can see what you are talking about. The nice people I know in there are Limegreenchicken, Duckie, BBIS, Elmcroft, and several more.
I hope it was none of them, I just cant see them being mean to anyone!
Cricket, yes the feed was working for me this morning, and they do show all the shows I think!