TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 14, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-). The "12-12.30pm in the house" comment on the Thursday shows is nonsense, it came from a cut and paste and then I forgot to delete it!

Ooops, just watching this morning's BBLB and Mario revealed the Chest of Drawers is the Tree of Temptation!! That must have put a spanner in some of BB's plans!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I haven't been able to find BBLB anywhere but live. When you have time PM or email me at AOL where it is recorded.

For those leary of the tool bar place, you can view the show without the rigamarole of the chat room. Also, if one place gets closed, he's just using a different place, but it still come through the same link on the tool bar. If you do want to enter the chat, I use GrandmaCA there. I wasn't a grandma yet when I picked Mamabatsy for AOL... lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the schedule, Kitt. What is BBLB?

Thanks.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
John James reminds me so much of Cherry from the last season of BB AUS, its just like having him back again

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BBLB is BB's Little Brother, the PG chat show that's on weekday mornings and once during the weekend. It was pretty useless last year, but has been a bit better this time.

Interesting how BB phrased their words during the vote over who was the mole. They made it completely clear that if they didn't want the Mole evicted they had to choose incorrectly, and that whoever they chose wouldn't be evicted. I wonder if they'd have been as explicit if Mario wasn't such a great mole and such a likeable guy.

Will email you MamaB.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Im Christiii in chat there :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christii, would you please PM me where you are watching and are in chat? I'm somewhere else, as you aren't in the chatroom where I am.

Just finished watching the Highlights Show and WOW, is editing something. They condensed hours of Sunshine being upset and 'not understanding' the vote mole into mere minutes. Amazing.

Lol, had to laugh at the previews with Shabby yelling, "I Don't Understand." Is that going to be the daily phrase this year, heh, heh.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thank you for the info re Little Brother. I'll have to look around for taped versions as well, as they are on very early.

Who are everyone's fav's so far? I don't extremely dislike anyone yet. While Sunshine and Gavon can be annoying, they are also both very smart, so there's something.

At first I thought Josie would be the attention seeker in the house, esp. with her screams when she entered, lol. However, she's rather laid back and an all-around nice person. I hope she goes far.

There are a few attention seekers; Shabby being one of them.

What area of England is Corin's accent from? It's different from the others' accents.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Corin's the one from the Manchester area, but I'd have to hear her talk again. There are a few Northern cities with very distinct accents, and that's one of them.

Mario is by far my favourite at the moment, but we have seen much more of him than anyone else. I liked how John James handled the messed up pizzas. Sunshine annoys me.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hey cricket!!!! I use the tool bar link, love them!! Are you usi g that?? I haven't been in chat today... I'm out be the pool, typing on my phone ;)

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
obviously everyone here is antiSunshine. JJ was over her waving hands, Govan was frothing at the mouth ranting. Guess i should have documented the exact moment I saw it since it was missed by everyone here
Yes,bullying and Thank goodness someone posted that Govan is the one who was not letting it go. He kept coming thru the room after she was calm and picking at her again.

Later he was going on and on to anyone who would listen. That night Shabby and Govan were up Sunshine bashing AKA the Friendship.

Quotes from Daily show--
govan clearly said "might be more consequences. just be honest I say. ya but i dont want to jepordize myself cause someone who has been lying to us for days"

((translation. I am voting for the person i really think is the mole cause i want them gone))

Covin laughs and Ife Giggles.

Sunshine asks "So we have to get it Wrong basically!?"

ife whispers to Govan" WHo do you want to do then?"

at One end they were showing each other their cards as they were writing.

They are all laughing even tho they know Sunshine would be Immediately evicted if they were right.

sunshine laughs at end and says I hate all of you.

They ignore her afterwards and only ben comes over for a quick hug.
Lets just say Her Overreaction was not based on Misreading the signals.

considering her hard early years I can imagine rejection must sting worse than someone who got to be raised by their parents in a loving family.

Having your parents die, then your Grandmother parental figure die, its amazing she is mentally strong enough to do this show.

her voice irritates the heck out of me tho.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I do agree Govan might have been voting for Sunshine because he thought it was her, and maybe that was why he kept on trying to persuade her that he didn't, but if so I think it might have been a last second decision. Ife took his "be honest" to heart, and she voted for Mario, so if they'd discussed anything like it before I don't think they had Sunshine in mind. It's also possible Govan processed what BB was saying while they were given time to write, and that's why he didn't write down Mario. It's hard to tell.

I think Sunshine handled it poorly though. It should have been obvious to her that almost all of them wrote her name down because they knew Mario was the mole and had to have some way of justifying their answer if BB demanded it. BB had explicitly told them no one but the real mole would be evicted, so there was no harm in voting for her if they believed Mario was the mole.

If she thought Govan actually voted for her because he believed she was the mole and wanted her to go then she shouldn't have gone on about it so much to everyone else, and instead just addressed him if she wanted to say something. She just didn't do herself any favours.

For an intelligent person, she's very poor on personal interactions. I'm sure you're right that her past has a lot to do with her overreactions, but she has to make smart decisions in the house or she'll be nominated. In the end they're going to vote for people they want to live with, and if she's volatile or talks too much they're not going to want to live with her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think both Sunshine and Govan whine a lot and I'm not liking this late-night Govan/Shabby connection. I'm probably more anti-Govan than Sunshine at this time.

Christii, I don't know about the toolbar things. I'm sooo jealous that you are out by the pool. Arghh...that was me 20 years ago when I lived in CA. It's been raining her in WI this weekend.

Kitt, do you recall what time TVCH board time the pizza situation was? I missed it and have read that JJ was funny. I'd like to find it if I could figure out the right time. Thanks.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
ohh Cricket!! the toolbar is the only way to go..LOVE it there!!
Ill pm you the link
:-)
I was just in my white trash pool, but it was fun!! hehe
pics on my facebook if you are bored

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Christii. Lol @ your pool...I'll check out your facebook.

Kitt, nevermind on the JJ time re the pizzas. I found it on tonight's highlights and now realize it was from the party that he didn't attend. He is so funny. He doesn't eat cooking, lol; only takeaway/takeout...too funny.

This guy has such a great sense of humor.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I don't know about the live feeds, but I think it was around 35mins into the hour long highlights show, so that would be about 1.35pm (give or take 5mins) board time.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well, apparently they're borrowing from BBUS for nominations at least for this week- they're doing a POV-type competition, but it's only between the nominated players and the winner gets to choose the replacement nominee..

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The tool bar place seems to be password protected now.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It looks like Ch4 will be revealing the noms later today because of the competition twist.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo interesting!

Here are some overnight/day twitters for anyone wanting a quick catchup:

09:00 Ife, Nathan, Corin and Sunshine are in the Garden commenting on what a beautiful day it is
10:11 Shabby has just admitted she had a breakdown yesterday
10:36 Bob Brighter has just announced that it is nomination day
13:26 Shabby is talking about dropping out Uni before the exams started, she hates exams. Don't we all!
13:31 Housemates are about to start nominating!!
16:03 Housemates chat about how annoying Steve's snoring is
16:20 John is quizzing Josie about her past relationships and how her last boyfriend cheated on her

Apart from the noms it seems like a boring day.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Right now the nominees are:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Dave, Shabby, Sunshine

not sure we need a spoiler box but hey :-).

The housemates will find out tomorrow, and the POV type thing is tomorrow too, so there will be a "save and replace."

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Anyone who took a guess at the noms probably got them right. I think those were very obvious and actually I think it will be very interesting and very dramatic after the "save and replace!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, because unlike the American one, it sounds like one of the nominees chooses the replacement alone, and that's got to make things awkward to say the least!