TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 13, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hmm, some of the peeps saying they didn't want to vote for Mario because they liked him and wanted him to stay.

This might not have worked exactly as BB expected.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's official!!!!

20:00 Mario has been saved!

I don't care if they did it because they worked out it was a task or because they liked him, I just didn't want him to have to go!!!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
this house is warped!! people laughing and goofing off in one room as Sunshine is crying and being verbally attacked in the other room/.

i hate watching bullying.

it isnt a discussion when someone is standing over a seated person Yelling and waving arms/ pointing fingers

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne, the problem is, Sunshine is NOT getting it through her head that most of the peeps voted her name to KEEP Mario, not evict her. If she keeps saying she's not upset, but won't get over it, she's putting a target on her back.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thanks for the update on the voting. I only read the two chose Mario and thought 12 chose Sunshine.

I'm glad they got her to go eat with the others, as staying by herself will just ostracize her more. She should have stopped after she said she went to the DR and asked if she could be the mole to relieve Mario or be a mole with him and sleep in the mole hole so he wouldn't be alone. Had she just laughed it off after that, she'd be beloved, but now she's just gone on too long about it, no matter how much others try to apologize and explain it.

Does anyone know how long these live feeds are on today?

Thanks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If you're watching a stream rather than the tv live feeds, they should be on continuously. The highlights show has just started too.

I haven't been watching but the forums and twitter are saying Sunshine is whining for attention.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the start of it but it definitely did NOT look like bullying to me. Everybody was trying to comfort her and tell her they voted for her because they knew it was probably Mario. The only one who claimed to vote for her because he thought she WAS the mole was Govan. And that of course set off another round of crying. She just won't let it go and keeps up about it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, they are now 24 hours..no more 3 hours in the evening or something. Wow! That's great!

I'm watching the live feeds and the Highlights show was just on. JJ is so funny. He had me rolling and really got the gals around him stirred up, lol.

Re Sunshine, now Govan is upset that she wouldn't let it go and he feels it came back on him (don't quite understand that.) Sunshine is now trying to backtrack and explain that she may have gotten more upset than she should have.

Tonight's highlights show showed why some of them didn't like Sunshine so much, as she caused some disturbances. I think she's just too smart for her own good. She's always thinking.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunshine went outside to try to apologize to Govan, but he's not really wanting to hear it. He's being honest with her, but he said he's still upset and says the whole situation has made hin unhappy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Aye, yi, yi. Govan mistakenly thought Sunshine would 'get it' because she is very intelligent. However, she is also very, very, stubborn. She wants what she wants and that's that. She is talking her way out the door right now.

Also, very sly of her to try to include the guy who thinks she's all that, Dave. Even he is trying to tell her to just let it go. She can't force Govan to want to be friends with her right now, but she is not stopping. It's at the point where I'm begging BB to have a surprise eviction! If not that, please take the feeds off her.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Sunshine is a pain in the behind. She never lets anything go and has to have things her own way all the time. She badgers people. No matter how he tried to end the conversations, she wouldn't let Mario go when she hounded him about being the mole.

They voted for Sunshine because they knew the mole would be kicked out if they guessed. They all sort of knew it was Mario, but voted for Sunshine on the off chance that it was her and she'd be out.

I think she will be the first nominated for eviction.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mama. Govan has been so very patient with her, but she doesn't listen.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking how "Godly" Dave said one thing in front of Govan and is now completely siding with Sunshine on this. He's just telling her it's okay to keep ranting on about it.

Did Govan ask all the others to vote for her as Dave just stated? I thought it was more coincidental than that.

Dave is sealing his own fate by siding with her right now and being her confidant. The others will notice.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Where is everyone?? Just wanted to post that Govan is now the one not letting things go. He and Shabby just couldn't stop talking about Sunshine last night/early this AM. I can't tell if Govan is somewhat like Sunshine or he is just still very upset that she tried to manipulate hin about his vote. He/Shabby just went on and on about her for about 45 minutes.

What do you guys think of Govan?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thought I'd update a few things from the feeds this am. Shabby is freaking out because BB is going to punish her for talking about nominations. She'll find out later, but is convinced that she will be up for eviction. She has no reason to think that but is really freaked about this. Govan is dissing on Dave and Corin and John James are trying to convince him Dave is OK. John James seems too good to be true but I find him sincere at the same time.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm finding the feeds difficult to watch because they seem to cut the sound every other sentence and I can't figure out why. It seems more extensive than any other year. Anyone else finding that? Or am I just unlucky at the times I get to watch?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm actually enjoying watching everyone so far, and I'm reserving my dislike for a bit because I go back and forth on every one of them as to whether I like them or not. Mostly my biggest peeve is Josie and the thumb sucking. I think it's the reason she's not getting a lot of feed time. (That's probably not true, but it bugs me!)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sarassmile, I saw her and Govan talking about noms in an indirect way last night. It was when they were complaining about Sunshine so long. Shabby was counting on her fingers, but I'm not sure what that was about...was doing other things while watching. Govan was right there along with her, so I don't understand why he isn't beind punished as well.

I read yesterday that someone had discussed noms previously and didn't see/hear BB do anything. This must have been more blatant.

I'm wondering if she/Govan were discussing who could go up against Sunshine??

Heh, heh...this morning I came back in after Shabby's tantrum, where she was sitting at the table and telling the others what they said to her in the DR. Sunshine was doing dishes and she quietly said, "Thank you very much." I do believe she may have been thanking BB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've only seen the highlight shows so far, and I like everyone, but I can see the Beyonce-a-like annoying me just because of her accent, and her and Govan and another I can't remember, seem to bring out the witchy a bit. I thought Shabby would annoy me but so far she hasn't, although I haven't seen the incident you're just talking about. Oh, and Sunshine seems like one of those people who doesn't think much about others, socially. Like talking to Mario (I think) in the bedroom and seemingly oblivious to the fact he wanted to go back to the main room.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some twitter highlights from today, nothing much of substance:

08:37 Several of the housemates awake and are talking in the bedroom. Ife has gone to the Diary Room for a chat with Big Brother
09:00 Mario is now awake and gives Sunshine a big hug in the Kitchen.
09:14 Mario tells Nathan he is relieved to finally be out of his mole costume
10:50 John James says more people would have chosen Mario as the mole last night if he wasn't such a nice guy
11:44 Steve has been sharing the details of his incident which caused him to lose his legs
12:52 Shabby is talking about 'Pizzagate' from last night. She says Big Brother's attempts to drive her crazy are working
13:00 The housemates are speculating when they may have to do nominations for the first time
14:44 Interesting conversation alert! Ben asks Corin what her favourite sandwich is. Her response - Chicken Salad... Ben approves!
15:07 The housemates are contemplating setting up an assault course throughout the House.
16:04 Shabby has been told off by Big Brother for discussing nominations. To say she is not impressed would be an understatement!
16:15 Shabby is shedding some tears in the Nest
18:32 Caiomhe is currently in the Diary Room drinking lots of fruit flavoured ice shots

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to DS, this is the offending chat between Shabby and Govan:

After her earlier revelation that groups were starting to form, Shabby confessed to Govan that her allies would help her.

In reference to Caoimhe and Ife, Shabby said: “I know two nominations I definitely won’t be getting.”

Govan responded by claiming he was unsure of Ben, “I don’t particularly trust him, he seems to follow Sunshine a lot”, he said.

On the subject of Sunshine, Shabby added: “I don’t think she wants to be here.”

As the pair continued to chat, with the conversation moving to the smoking area, Shabby told Govan: “You’re so not going to be up for nomination this week.”

With groups the theme of the night, Shabby added: “It will be really interesting if one is nominated from our group and one from theirs.”

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I took an instant dislike to John James and I finally figured it out. He looks like a fellow from BB US. I think his name was Jason, Jase or something like that. He claimed to be a firefighter but had only applied for a volunteer position and didn't even get that.

To me he has been the all time worst HM in the US BB house so I have to be careful not to keep thinking of John James as the same person.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV schedule for the next couple of weeks:

Sun 13 June
4.25-5.25am BBLB
7.20-9am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Mon 14 June
5.10-6.30am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
5.10-10pm Live Feed

Tue 15 June
5.20-6.30am Live Feed change from when I posted before
10-10.25am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Wed 16 June
5.20-6.30am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm Highlights
3.50-10pm Live Feed

Thu 17 June
5.10-6.35am Live feed (12-2.30pm in the house)
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Fri 18 June
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.25am BBLB
1.35-3.15pm Eviction Show listed as one long show, without the usual break before the interview
3.10-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

Sat 19 June
5.05-6.20am Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
5-10pm Live Feed

Sun 20 June
4.25-5.35am BBLB
5.35-6.45pm Live Feed
1-2pm Highlights
4.40-10pm Live Feed

Mon 21 June
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.15pm Highlights
4.05-10pm Live Feed

Tue 22 June
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
2-3.10pm Highlights
4-10pm Live Feed

Wed 23 June
5.20-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm Highlights
4.20-10pm Live Feed

Thu 24 June
5.10-6.35am Live feed (12-2.30pm in the house)
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm Highlights
3.50-10pm Live Feed

Fri 25 June
5.10-6.35am Live Feed
10-10.30am BBLB
1-2pm and 2.35-3.05pm Eviction Show
3.10-4.10pm BBBM
4.10-10pm Live Feed

The World Cup is on, so I expect this schedule to be looser than usual. If there are any big games, especially England games, they will probably switch times to avoid clashes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jase was awful!

Apparently there's a "Competitive Brain Freeze" task going on tight now!