TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 12, 2010 users admin

Justin42

08-05-2001

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Flagg!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Flagg and others who've sent links. All links are greatly appreciated.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and to make matters worse about the shopping- Mario's second task by the TOT is to throw all the vegetables and bread into the pool and pin it on someone else...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a horrible task. He's really going to have earned his place in the house if he does that successfully.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watched today's show - so far they all seem like pretty nice, reasonable people. I like it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From twitter:

04:10 Mario has just wreaked havoc in the Garden, whilst his fellow housemates slept soundly #bb11 about 1 hour ago via web

He's going to have trouble pinning it on someone else though - at the very least if someone else had done it he'd have heard and would know who.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
sigh. all kinds of stuff going on in the house since they got up and found the food in the pool, and neither of my feed sources are working. One got shut down already and the other went to bed and left it on E4.

I knew this garbage wasn't going to work.

If anyone has a currently working feed please let me know.

In the mean time, I'm going back to trying to figure out how to fool Ch4 so I can just get the official feed myself. This relying on others is a waste of time and effort.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i expect that was going to happen. Especially when I saw that site being spread around on websites including here.

right now all four of my feed sites are down.

Two out of four i've seen named in various places online. We need to be private and passworded if we are going to keep viewing feeds.

crossing my fingers that something will pop up.

Wondering if anyone has Midas toolbar? is It working?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well I never posted anything, and the one that I thought was the better one is still up, just left on E4 and playing reruns of American TV.

At least there is still usenet and somebody is posting live feed caps, its just several hours behind.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
New task on live feeds right now. HMs have to put on as many clothes as they can and they keep those clothes. They lose any they can't get on. Some of this is not clear yet, but I think there are a couple of them who don't have to do it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'm using Midas tool bar. I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sun, don't give away the M word! We've all been very guarded with what we say on here, we know how it works.

Flagg, I saw a discussion somewhere about people watching from overseas, and they paid a subscription to a a kind of IP intermediary, so they appeared to have a UK IP address. All said they had to pay for the mask though.

Just watching BBLB and 87% of viewers said even if Mario fails the task he should stay. I hope BB are listening, I don't want him to go! Also somewhere they mentioned him leaving on Saturday, if he is found out, so it seems like he wouldn't even get to speak to Davina.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some tweets from today:

10:30 Dave quizzes Mario about throwing food in the pool. People are suspiscious!
10:41 Dave thinks housemates should keep an eye on the Mole...
11:17 Caoimhe and Rachael are chatting the garden about the strange noises they heard in the middle of the night...
12:15 Caoimhe and Mario talk about the stress of being the mole
12:48 Shabby and Corin are in the Bedroom chatting about whether there are hidden housemates in other rooms of the House
13:15 Caoimhe has just told Shabby and Govan that she wants to cause mischief in the House
13:25 The housemates think they have found some secret tunnels in the House
14:26 The task is called wear it or lose it. The Housemates have 4 minutes to put on as many of their clothes as possible...
14:26 Whatever clothes they don't manage to put on will be confiscated by Big Brother for good
15:22 Big Brother just told the House that Caoimhe broke a rule by entering the mole hole last night. She will have just 2 minutes
15:24 The rest of the housemates still have the full 4 minutes to put on as many of their clothes as possible during the task
15:30 The task has now finished! There are a lot of clothes still in the housemates suitcases
16:54 Josie tells Mario that he is becoming 'paranoid' over the mole task

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Kitt, it's called a VPN I believe, and a bit more expensive than I am willing to pay currently, at least the one place I have checked out so far.

Bourque77

05-02-2006

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
http://live247.tv/vai/
about $28 for 3 month subscription
live feeds and shows
web based, no software download

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My first BB crush: Mole guy! I feel so bad for him!

Apparently now there are ants in his molehole too.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
He's my favorite too. Poor guy can't really enjoy himself in there until this silly mole thing is over. I hope they keep him.

He hasn't really complained or put up a fuss at the chest of drawers either. He seems to take it in good spirits.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
one of the sites I watch says that NO One should pay. that there are places which have Embedded his stream and are charging for it.

Hope that is suitably vague

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 11, 2010 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Suitably vague indeed! Sorry if I sounded mean above, reading it back it doesn't come across in the teasing way I meant it!

Shabby, Ife, Caoimhe and Rachael did a mole-ish thing themselves tonight - arranged some veg in the word "twist." I'm hoping that will spread suspicion about more, and save Mario.

The show's on 1.45-2.50pm board time tomorrow. And it's still just listed as a highlights show (as is Sunday's at 1pm), so if Mario has to go it really doesn't seem like we'll see a Davina interview.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
the fake Moleish Twist and the Claim from the girls that they didnt do it, while eveyrone else was in the bedroom has NOW solidly made it look like Mario probably did it.

I didnt watch for long after that but Govan really tried to get the girls to admit it was them but they didnt break.

So if everyone is accounted for, that leaves one person. OH well, we'll see how this pans out.
Oh and things are getting crazy with some sites. I was watching in one as it went down the mods Directed everyone to another site. One I'd not had Followed already. It was our familiar "M" site.

later I popped in and saw that the Broadcaster was very very angry and said that they were going to go private and passworded.

since I missed the chat and all i saw was the last Six lines of rant, I have no idea what the problem was.

however, can u imagine having a quiet semi-private channel for your buds and when you come online in AM you see like a hundred strangers there watching????
I'd be po'd too.

Just giving this info out since things are getting crazy out there in cyber land/

i still cant believe the mods from one site would Send people over to the other without permission to spread it!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some daytime twitters from officialbblive:

08:15 - The tree of temptation is talking to Mario!!! He is telling him that TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!
08:17: The also tree tells Mario that there is going to be a quiz this morning and he is going to help him win via an earpiece!
09:13 - Sunshine stumbles across the word 'Twist' written in vegetables by the girls last night. She looks very confused
09:18 - Mario and Sunshine are still discussing what the 'twist' could be. Shabby, Ife and Caoimhe are keeping quiet for now
09:42 Now shabby is complaining about Steve's snoring. Ife says there's going to be a House meeting later and snoring is on the agenda
10:07 It seems like somebody has discovered the sabotaged cigerettes. Rachael and Nathan are talking about them at the carousel!
11:54 The tree is communicating with Mario via his earpiece. He is making sure that he can still hear him
12:10 Big Brother is explaining the rules of the quiz to the House
12:12 The quiz is underway and as promised the Tree of Temptation is feeding Mario the correct answers
12:18 The tree tells Mario to get the next question wrong as the other housemates are starting to suspect he is cheating
12:29 The quiz is still going on but Mario is starting to get upset that people think he is cheating.... even though he is
12:45 The tree is getting very angry with Mario because Govan has now drawn level with him in the quiz
12:49 The tree has said he is going to stop the quiz as soon as Mario takes the lead from Govan again
13:03 Mario cruely then has to choose 1 housemate that won't be going to the party. He chooses John James
15:00 Big Brother has provided housemates with costumes for their Hawaiian party later on tonight
16:27 Mario says it's quite sad that he has started to answer when people call 'Mole!'
16:50 The housemate's Haiwaiian party has started
17:05 John James isn't at the party, but making a wealth of pizzas in the Kitchen

I am so hoping Mario doesn't have to go. There doesn't seem any preparation for an eviction, so if he does go tonight I think it's got to be just through the diary room. I twittered at Davina last night, asking what would happen but she didn't reply(!).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just read the main BB twitter:

OfficialBB

If Mario fails his Impossible Task he'll leave the house this weekend! If he goes, what would YOU like to ask him? Send your questions

So there's my answer on the sort of send off Mario will have :-(

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone's watching live... I'm just reading on twitter, but it doesn't look good for Moley. He had to trash everybody's dinner.

18:31 The Tree of Temptation has given Mario a very destructive task!
18:32 Mario is in the kitchen trashing the housemates' dinner on instructions from the Tree of Temptation!
8:36 Mario has returned to the Bathroom through a secret passageway and is back partying with the other housemates
18:43 John James has left the Diary Room and discovered the destruction in the Kitchen. He can't believe what he is seeing
18:46 Most of housemates are in total shock. Josie and Nathan are salvaging left over bits of pizza and eating them
Steve is quizzing Mario - he seems very suspicious that Mario could be involved in the sabotage
Sunshine is accusing Mario of being the mole! Ben is defending Mario
18:59 Most of the housemates are cleaning the Kitchen
18:59 Big Brother has ordered housemates to leave the Garden

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
it seems that everyone knows that Mario had to do the MOLE tasks on live feeds right now.

If you are watching on Archives it is 12 noon now. Sounds like Sunshine is PO'd. People named her as the Mole.

I'm kinda confused since I've just woke up and come online LOL

I think Sunshine has got to quit being so defensive and rehashing things over and over and OVER. its irritating everyone and Us. LOL

oh poor Sunshine. Ben voted for Sunshine and she feels upset

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
13:03 Mario cruely then has to choose 1 housemate that won't be going to the party. He chooses John James

How sad. I think it was JJ that helped Mario the first night. Either he or the other blonde jokingly said something like, "Oh yeah, they even gave you a sign as if YOU don't know your a mole" thus making it sound like this was a BB thing, not that Mario was a 'real' mole. He also brought up the AU BB when the guy had to sleep in the van for awhile. So, the peeps thought this was a BB task for Mario (costume and dirt sleeping area) and wouldn't believe he was really a mole, lol.

I forgot this started, so I just got through watching the first day's feeds and am now watching current live feeds.

Sunshyne, I think Mario did tell them he was the mole after the vote; however, it appears 12 of them voted Sunshine as the mole, something about Mario pinning a potato sack thing on her. Sunshyne is upset. I'm thinking her first vote for eviction might just be Mario.