TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wish he had more of a chance too. And he actually seems like a nice guy, so I wouldn't mind him staying!

Live feeds are meant to come on now, if we can find a feed!

Justin42

08-05-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
It's like they took a good idea and took it a bit too far. He's doing an awesome job covering, though. He needs to play the "Why would I be doing stupid stuff WEARING THIS OUTFIT" card...

Justin42

08-05-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Looks like the same feed as the show is working on setting up the live feeds! yay!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There's a choice of that or BBBM, depending on where you look.

I think he might be the perfect guy for it though - he can obviously think on his feet and seems nice enough that they would find it hard to believe he was a mole.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Anyone know of a live feed stream other than the one guy we all know about? He's not starting the feed until after BBBM and I think its already going.

Thanks for the PM Kitt.

See this is why I wanted to get the feeds myself, having to rely on somebody else means its never on when you want it. I'd rather see the HMs just settling in than watch BBBM.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
PM'd you Flagg, although that person is having problems getting it working.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well I hope the usenet caps are complete and show up relatively quickly, as it looks like that's the only way to see all the feed (eventually).

I thought our normal source was going to have the live feed but he's gonna preempt it for every show

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not getting anywhere with the feed I was watching. TV feed starts in about half an hour, maybe someone will have that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
yea I saw an image for a while but no audio, now its on BBBM

I don't get it, first time there's a live feed in years and these people would rather watch Big Mouth.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Trouble is they know they could get taken down if Ch4 are looking for people broadcasting feeds, and I wonder if they worry about losing their paid subscription (which is probably also linked to their IP). They've had difficultly enough before keeping the show feeds up but at least then they wouldn't lose their own tv coverage. I think it's going to be tricky finding somewhere unless Ch4 are unusually lax and people begin to feel confident rebroadcasting it.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's frustrating about the feeds. Maybe the ones that stick to just the TV broadcasts will be ok. I don't really get into downloading the live feeds, just because it's WAY too much to sort through, unless something big comes up and I want to see the unedited version.

I don't get why they can't allow non-UK people to BUY the feeds. I'd drop the money in a heartbeat...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not the same, but the Official BB Live twitter is twittering...

http://twitter.com/officialbblive

nothing much going on so far

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
They've broken the Diary Room Chair. BB just said the Diary Room is out of order for repairs! Very funny!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Double post

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to understand their accent, but just hearing them talk, and knowing it's BB, is getting me so danged excited for BB US!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
You get used to the accents. I had trouble when I started watching years ago but these days I can understand everybody.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it becomes second nature pretty quick. I listen to a lot of UK-based radio so the accent is no big deal-- when I start thinking in a UK accent is when it becomes a problem. ;)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sometimes some of the strange phrases throw me, but I've even picked up most of that over time as well.

Such as being "sent to Coventry", "doing bird", etc.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The Tree of Temptation gave Mario a task! He has a beach ball and marker and has to smuggle them into his mole hole and inflate the beach ball and write a message on it like someone threw it over the fence. It has to incriminate someone else. And someone else has to find the ball!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) :-) :-) Hope he incriminates someone annoying!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mario has to get everyone else to think "why would he be wearing a mole suit unless BB wants us to say that he's a mole for a task- and we'll fail it unless we tell BB he ISN'T a mole"....that's his best shot I think..

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I love the Mole..and what is up with the fat Ozzy Osbourne hugging everybody? The poor Mole keeps putting up with him, but I know he wants to just get far away...

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
David? the Minister?

The messages on the ball are Guaranteed to create mayhem and paranoia.

Wish I could remember them all.

Josie is Bookie's favourite

David is Hated

the First Five into the house have a secret!

?? dont close your eyes on 5am Thurday

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lots of messages on one ball? I thought it would be just one saying someone else is the real mole?!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
yes, I guess it David!! wow, is he annoying already!
the Aussie is already calling Mario a Mole...this does not bode well for him