TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2010 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, June 07, 2010 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I'm OK then. I thought it would end in August. I'll make sure I don't make any more Friday appointments from here on in.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
at 7 pm UK time the official site opens up registration for the feeds. I haven't seen anything definite either way as to whether they will allow non-Uk subscriptions and viewers, though I sort of doubt they will.

At 7 pm they open registrations and the first 1000 will be free, so it doesn't hurt to give it a shot on the off chance they allow it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
7pm UK is 11am board time (this morning). It is meant to be UK only, but I know some people can do clever stuff with IP masking.

The feed will start on launch night, at a yet-to-be-confirmed time. It will be available to UK residents over the age of 16, and will be subject to a 15-minute delay for ‘legal and compliance’ reasons.

I wouldn't dare get the feed, I waste too much of my life anyway!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Excited about BBUK (not excited about it being the last season though.)

Will be Tweeting about it here:
http://twitter.com/Clio_the_Leo

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
CODE: th1s15dav1na

If anyone in the Uk needs the code to register and maybe get a free pass.

Unfortunately the rules say it is for UK residents only. Darn I would have had a free one too.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You got a free pass?! How annoying you can't use it... sure you don't know anyone who will do magic on your IP address?!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A weird sort of ventriloquist's dummy is going to be in the house. The dummy is called "Bob Righter" (which is an anagram of Big Brother) and I'm guessing is going to occasionally talk to hms. Freaky.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jun/8/exclusive-first-pics-of-bob-righter/view.c4

And I can't believe what I've done... I had to make an appointment for someone to repair our treadmill (again :-() and without thinking I chose the window 1-5pm tomorrow! They always come late when you want them to come early, and you can bet this time they're going to come right at one when the show starts :-( :-( :-(

And a reminder for tomorrow:

10am board time BBLB
1-2.35pm board time LAUNCH!
2.35-3.40pm BBBM
3.40pm Live tv feed begins

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's a pic of Bob Righter:

Bob

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The pc streaming apparently starts at 10.30pm tomorrow (2.30pm board time). And a few of those who won free passes (over 125 people at Digital Spy have said they got one!) are saying they're geoblocked, so that's definitely a limitation.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea the rules say UK only and like the 4 on demand videos, they check your IP to make sure it's based in the UK.

Hopefully our old sources or others will provide streams.

It's kind of ridiculous as I'd be more than willing to pay for a legit feed but they won't let me so I have to stoop to quasi-legal means to get it.

If nothing else at least it should be mostly posted on usenet so I'll be able to watch it about 6-12 hours late.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It looks like the series will go about 2 weeks longer than planned- apparently, they will have an twist where the winner of this season will go right back in the house along with various memorable HG's from the past 10 years (not necessarily winners- the producers are putting calls in right now, and this includes people from the Celeb versions) to determine an "Ultimate Champion"....so it's a BBUK All-Stars version, albeit speeded up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That sounds good! I hope they do it the same way - with live feed and shows and proper evictions!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
they plan to Kitt, at least according to the article..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
MamaB's favourite "kid" is up and running for BBLB!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They have the potential housemates in the studio. One poor girl is on crutches! And the behind the scenes stuff has them all interacting at various stages over the last month - they're definitely going to know each other when they go in. There are 81 not 80 of them, apparently.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
too many, too much chaos and they seem to know each other already. this is going to be weird.

But I'm keeping an open mind and trying to go with it. Reviewed all of the pics and the introductions and I really wonder who will get in. i thought a few faces really stood out. I hope they get in.

I hope the Nude couple (previous other reality show contestant) does NOT get in. Ivy Pink was just questioned on Little Brother so i'm worried a bit

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
More details on the end:

Winner stays in the house, but won't know why. People will start entering the house - celebrities and non-celebrities, for the extra 10 days to find an ultimate winner.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I think the one on crutches only had one leg.

Is it possible that they were prearranged numbers and were some of the ones going into the house?

And the big eared kid is now the big eared man. He has really grown up since I started watching. His voice is still strange, but deeper.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't say quite a man.... ;) I think he's 18 now.

I missed that she only had one leg. Someone somewhere said that in the picture of the house bathroom it looked like it had extra rails or seats that could be designed for someone disabled. The little guy they spoke to might also need help using regular sized equipment. Perhaps they have several disabled people in the shortlist.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
here are the opening titles BTW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUWjY66Pr28

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Freaky!

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
mad house? like a funhouse Madhouse. Interesting!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just seen this on twitter:

BB11Final

So one of the BB production team will be entering the house as a mole - gosh BB throwing it all at us this year YAY about 1 hour ago via web

that's not the official twitter, but curious...!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and the bookies have it at about 10-1 Davina will be one of the people going in for the Ultimate Champion phase as a contestant...and about 25-1 of her winning that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think if Davina went in she should win! She did say once (last season maybe?) that she wanted to go in just for a little while, but her husband didn't want her too. As it sounds like celebs are going in too I don't think we'd get live feeds (for their privacy) so maybe she would. Love Davina!

T-25