TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: Archive through January 30, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's tiiiime.... The crowd is chanting "Get Vinnie Out!!"

Coming 5th place in CBB7 is

Stephanie!

with 8.6% of the (five way) vote.

She looks lovely! All cheers in the house for everyone.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview time:

Best bits come first. She says she's had a completely blissful time. Dav asks about two days with four boys, she says it's been wonderful. More clips of her exercising and treating it like a holiday. Dav asks why she loved it so much, she says because there was no telephone, nothing she could do, so she could give up control. It was simple, life as a child, being ordered to do things. What did she like about Ivana, says we're elegant women of a certain age, so they both got up at 6am and abluted for a long time before the others got up.

Why did she nom Ivana, says she thought she should have been allowed to the dinner date she'd had with a friend. Dav asks if she thought she was being bitchy, was she upset? Yes, because she wanted to prove she wasn't, crowd says no she wasn't bitchy.

Did she feel and old/young divide? Definitely, absolutely.

Jonas: she adores him, developed into such a lovely person, no longer talks about fecal matter, delightful young man.

Vinnie: without Vinnie there would have been no order. He was really needed.

Nicola: lovely time together, she likes girly things. Continuing task to teach her to be a lady.

Favourite moments: personal trainers, Ivana and "Rocky."

Tasks: didn't like re-making the cow, all the others she loved.

Who does she want to win? Not for her to say... when pushed by Dav still won't say.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next announcement coming up!

Coming fourth place in CBB7 is:

Jonas!

with 12.8% of the (five way) vote.

Hugs all around, they seem a bit more sad by this one. Crowd all cheers!

Sandra

07-05-2004

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Sandra :-).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview:

Best bits again first. He doesn't look very happy. Crowd are booing the clips of him with Katia! Dav asks what's it like seeing clips, he says better than he expected. It's been funny, emotional, a little bit sad but a lot of joy. Learnt a lot of lessons, never laughed so much. Dav asks if annoyed he didn't win, he said they agreed they were all winners. He's ok to be sat there.

Clips of him with Katia. Dav asks where his feeligns are now for Katia. Says he's over it and is ok now. Lot of pretty girls out there. Dav asks what happened. He says hard to know if it's love when in the house. Emotional, but no one else in there that caught his attention. But over it. He did touch base and go hunting (like he said on his way in). Dav shows him headline saying Katia liked him. He says "too late baby." She broke up with him in the house.

Dav said he was happiest running around being silly. More clips of "the anal humour." He's laughing seeing the others' reactions. Dav says at the beginning Ivana and Steph were offended, he says in a big house it's not just one person's rules.

Alex: very honest, motivated, lot of energy and learned good things from him. Liked to share the naked attention with him.

Will people know him as more than Basshunter now? He hopes so.

Who does he want to win? Alex.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Davina's talking to the house again

Coming in third on CBB7 is:

Vinnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with 20.2% of the vote!

He will leave at the start of the next show in half an hour. (Vinnie is not impressed with that!)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yay Vinnie is so upset about having to wait 1/2 hour!!! What a grumpy old man :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's saying that something must have been published in the papers for all the booing. He's seriously mad at having to wait to leave! Oh my day is suddenly so much brighter!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's perfect, Sarasmile!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
21:36 Vinnie - I can't think what I've done in here that would make me get all those boo's! #CBB7 less than a minute ago from web

he hee heee

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And...

21:37 Dane - You never know Alex , Katie might have spent thousands on the phone votes #CBB7 1 minute ago from web

!!!

The tweets are here by the way: http://twitter.com/officialbblive

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
What a perfect ending to a great season... Vinnie getting boos and not knowing why and having to sit and think about it for 30 minutes. So glad he got 3rd and has to wait it out; must be driving him crazy.
Jonas really played the crowd during his interview. He picked up immediately they didn't like the Katia relationship and kicked her to the curb! He's a smart boy (but I bet they'll still get together and hang out).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised the public are so anti-Katia. I never detected any "user" vibe from Katia, and I always thought they were truly into each other - within the realms of the BB house of course. He's wise to be wary, but I agree, I think they'd get on outside the house too.

I bet they're all getting a bit of a shock coming out and hearing the boos for Vinnie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for the second half, starting with the third place interview.

He's got his snazzy hat on. Loud boos outside but also screams turning to cheers. I think they're scared to boo him to his face!

Best bits first again. Dav asks what it's like to see the clips. He says good, been looking forward to it, didn't know what had been filmed. Was having fun. Dav points out not one single nom during the whole thing.

Clips of him making rules. Dav asks what he makes of that, he says the truth hurts sometimes. Was he genuinely upset at Sisqo? He has family watching, he should have been careful with his drinks. He kept saying he was his only competition. Dav: did you overreact? Everyone takes things differently. Dav says everyone talks behind their backs. If would say it to their faces it's not slippery. Did he think he was controlling? Trying to keep order. Bossy? Been a captain all his life, just trying to keep stability.

Alex: feels for the fellow, got the biggest boos going in. Hopes he'll have cheers going out. Dav asks why he thought he beat him? He taught him everything he knows. Rocky is going to be the man.

Dane: think he got on with everyone since day one. Brilliant in the kitchen, making stuff up from nothing.

What has he learned about himself? He's got older, can see why his kids tell him he's bossy. Can't wait to get home.

Most memorable? Changing room banter with Rocky. Crying with laughter at Sisqo's magic act.

Dav gives him his own Welcome Pack!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time to reveal the winner!!

The winner of CBB7 is

Alex!

with 65.9% of the votes. Wow!

Leaving Dane second with 34.1% (of the two-way vote).

Alex looks stunned! Says it's a new start for him, awww.

Dane's out first, to cheers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone likes numbers as much as I do, here's how the percentages go if you split the seven way vote (which of course isn't wonderfully accurate but gives a good indication):

Ivana: 5.7%
Nicola: 5.8%
Stephanie: 7.4%
Jonas: 11.1%
Vinnie: 13.7%
Dane: 18.5%
Alex: 35.7%

That's quite decisive for Alex.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview with second place...

Best bits again. He's holding his key, says it's for Sisqo. Dav says so close, he's shocked, said he had his money on Vinnie, but very happy for Alex. Calls him a lovable prat!

Dav asks about the New Year's Eve fight. Has his opinion of Alex changed with time? Says he seemed cool when he met him, thought he was a doris in the first week(??) but he's ok. Had a lineup for tonight, thought he was going to be third, thought Vinnie would beat him and Alex.

Dav said he seemed to be holding back for a while, then something changed. More clips. He agrees at the beginning and even later thought he cooked and that was it. Dav mentions him singing, is he more confident. He thanks the housemates, made him feel better with time. Did it change when he took over the cooking? He was happy because he loves to cook, people saw of him.

Dav mentions Tree of Temptation task. Loved it, was great fun, taken aback when Steph got caked! Backed out of the nightmare scream twice before he did it.

Vinnie: his banter's the same as his, have to understand he's joking. Dav says public thought it got personal at times, he said it did but you have to take it.

Fondest memory: absolutely loved it, even the punishment. Maybe got more confidence, is itching to work. Would like to sing again.

Nicola: one of those things, she knows his brother although didn't know her that well. Felt he had to look after her. He insults her, Dav shocks. He says he's joking, loves her to death.

Favourite experience: key thing, best thing ever.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for the winner to come out!! Davina's saying it's quite a turn around considering his entrance. He still looks stunned.

Crowd is chanting his name! Rocky theme and fireworks!

Best bits. Dava says she can't recall when winning has meant so much to someone. He says he's overwhelmed, great start to the new year. Vinnie was inspirational, wants to go from athlete to movie start like him. How did he change the boos to cheers? He's speechless, his agenda was to be himself, he knows he's a good guy.

Dav says it was a massive journey, ups and downs... who is Alex Reid? More clips. Did he find an answer? He's a man on a mission, inspired, passionate, going to win a fight in three months, man in love (crowd boos!!!!). Dav says let's discuss that (Jordan). Dav says he went in as half of a celebrity, came out winning BB. Dav says Jordan is here (crowd still booing), and she still loves and supports him. Dav says he tried hard not to mention her, more clips. Wants him to say her name now, he says "I love Katie Price."

Stephen: he's interested in all things, the guy brought in the bible, perfect opportunity to learn about it. Will he explore it more? 100% he will, absolutely. Very interesting.

James Bond? Does Daniel Craig need to watch out? Yes.

Dane: friend for life? yes. Surprised at his friendship, mentions the party, surprised what a cool dude he is, looking forward to seeing more of him.

And that's it for CBB7. Season best bits and hopefully more fireworks!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Good show. Glad Alex won over Dane although I didn't dislike Dane. Alex and his tanning scene really won me over though. Great season best bits too. Kind of sad no more CBB

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's really nice having a short bit of BB like CBB, where you only have to watch for a few weeks and then you can get on with your life. IF no one takes over the franchise maybe they'll be able to do another one in a few years.

I wanted Dane or Jonas to win. Jonas seems like a really nice thoughtful guy, although I don't like the bottom humour. Dane just seems very down to earth to me, just like people I'd know - good guys who sometimes get annoyed and get mean but basically are honest and genuine.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yah, I would have loved it if Jonas had won, but I knew he really didn't have a chance. My son was sorely disappointed too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was so hard to stay away from this thread until I watched the shows.

YAYAY! I think for Vinnie coming in third behind Dane and Alex probably feels worse to him than if he had left first...LOL

Chy

07-19-2003

Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja, I'm so glad I finally got to see them all, ((I am saving Vinnie's face for later, heehee, remembering how he claimed to be able to beat Alex even w/all limbs cut off)) even though I did read all the spoiling and comments from Kitt. THX Kitt, I do read everything you posted here as well. I've been quiet since the Jan. deadline came a bit faster!!!

I hope hope hope Dav might be able to convince another network or production co. to continue this franchise! It was so sad when Lamb talked about this being the last CBBLB EVEH!

Going to enjoy watching them one more time w/o FFing now. Thanks again to Naja, Kitt and all other posters here. We had a nice sanctuary going for a while. Maybe I'll try the Summer BBUK again.....