TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 29, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Ivana having to sit next to John McCririck.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dane guessed it was Davina! Already!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's a smart guy! I'm looking forward to seeing it in tomorrow's show, it's frustrating not seeing it now! The live stream twitter hasn't mentioned her once, I don't know what's going on!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I heard online she's definitely out of the house already and that Vinnie was upset that he didn't "predict" the switch. But not much else really.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey, they're showing it on BBBM now!

I'd love to see the fallout of them realising Nic is gone without saying goodbye.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The world has turned upside down:

00:26 - The other housemates are looking on in disgust as Stephanie continues to pop whiteheads on Alex's back. #CBB7 3 minutes ago from web

Noooooooooooooooo!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh Kitt - you know that will make it to a future HL show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was finally given a little hope that Vinnie isn't going to win. At the beginning of the first show you could hear many people yelling "Get Vinnie out!"

Gosh, one thing I realized tonight...Vinnie really can't take part in any conversation without insulting someone. And then when he right off ruined Davina's fun, he really ticked me off.

Poor Davina. She really seemed in a panic.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was such a shame that the second eviction was a secret one, if it was in front of the crowd by then they might have been synchronised enough to make what they said heard. I have a feeling couple of the brighter ones, probably Dane and Vinnie himself, heard it, but weren't sure enough to say.

I hope Davina enjoyed herself. I'll miss her after BB ends this summer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I should have read more carefully. I see you had already mentioned "Get Vinnie Out!".

Highlight video of Davina in the house
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The amount of posts I make in here I'm surprised anyone reads any of them, Naja! The Get Vinnie Out made my day, but I still think he's going to be the winner, or second place at best, on Friday.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I read all your posts Kitt and enjoy them.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I read and enjoy them as well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh I read them, I just don't always retain all the info...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys

I tried to watch some of the live feed last night, thinking there might be some excitement after Davina, but no, sure enough less than an hour later they were mostly in bed! Skimming through the twitter updates there doesn't seem to have been much going on today, either.

They've been told the finale is tomorrow and they're all in the house until then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After watchng BBLB today and part of Vinnie's rant in the DR, I have to wonder if he has even seen the show before. He was going on about how there is no point in putting them in costumes, and will purposely fail the task. I think he forgot it's for the entertainment of the viewers.

Anyway, I hope they show his whole rant on the daily show to help lose him some more votes.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That was kind of disturbing. Somebody unknown goes into the house in a costume, obviously female, and the men all gang up on her,virtually attack her and try to drag her off. I guess that's what you get in Vinnie's house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching it now. Vinnie and Alex were out of order! Bits of it were funny though, like Vinnie saying let's just sling it out the back, but it was just too much of an odd situation for it to work out. They really should have given her a task to do, it did seem at times like she wanted them to chase her and that only made it worse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it's already finale day. I feel a little let down that we never got to see Boy George.

All in all, this season was ok, but a little on the boring side.

I can't even guess who is going to win tonight, but I do think Jonas will be the first one to leave of the 5 left. Then maybe Stephanie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes I would have loved a bit of outside Celebrity interaction, particularly Boy George. They promised us!

I agree the season was a bit boring, and (of course ;)) I blame Vinnie for part of that. He imposed his will so much that I don't think others could lighten up and have fun. They needed a few more live spirits.

But I did like that most of them seemed more or less completely themselves, rather than trying to project an image.

I think it'll be 1. Vinnie, 2. Dane, 3. Alex, 4. Jonas, 5. Stephanie.

I think Vinnie will be top in spite of his waning support because he has fanatical fans who will vote multiple times. I think Alex can be sweet (although I call it gormless) but hasn't contributed as much as Dane. And I'd think Jonas has more fans than Stephanie. I think there's going to be a big gap between the percentages of the top three and (Jonas and Stephanie). And there was a lot of "I"'s in that paragraph.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
by the way, people who watch a stream, the finale starts at 12.30pm Board Time today!

First show 8.30-9.30pm, second show 10.05-11.10pm. I think they usually announce the bottom two at the end of the first show, but as there are only five they could probably fit them all into the second show. As long as the streams stay up (they've been dodgy for me the last few days) I will spoil.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Kitt...Vinnie is to blame. Everyone was too scared to let loose.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Vinnie will be horrible if he doesn't win. I can see him giving Davina a hard time.

All the links I have to see the shows have been cr*p in the last few days. From fuzzy sound to intermittent sound to the picture disappearing for no reason. Has anyone been putting it on YouTube after the fact?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy, I have been uploading the show in WMV format to megaupload for everybody all season.

www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The show's on, they've just stopped the votes for the 5th and 6th place evictees, so run away now if you don't want to know!! SPOILERS AHEAD