TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 27, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think tonight is the night Boy George may also come in for a visit. They are hinting about another celebrity entering the house over on the BB website.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking about Boy George, he assured us he was going in and he's running out of time. I think maybe the Sun article is wrong and it's Boy George going in not Davina.

Big Brother Eye (those Ch4 mini-vids) are asking whether the "celebrity entering the house" is a "kharma chameleon" or will be "priceless" for Alex, so they're hinting at Boy George or Katie Price. I think the Davina thing was just wrong.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On BBLB George is saying that someone who fits the chicken costume, who might be Davina, might be going in the house. I still can't see how it can happen logistics-wise!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Twitter says the HMs have been given their costumes...and guess who is complaining? Vinnie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and if they've been given them now I have a feeling they're going to manipulate the time tonight.

The first eviction is going to be at the end of the highlights section of tonight's show, so 9.45pm if it was live. It's about 7pm now, so they could give the hms half an hour to get themselves together, record the first eviction and interview, have Davina go into the house for an hour and a half dressed in that costume, then she can come out around 10pm, ready for the second eviction. That's the only way I can see her going in the house and still doing the eviction interview and BBBM.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There you go, latest tweet is 7pm, "Housemates have been locked in the bedroom," I think they have to be up to something!

I'm probably wrong but hey, I'm having fun ;) ;) ;).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
isn't the time different tonight than the normal eviction night schedule? Like almost am hour between the highlights show and the eviction show? Maybe they'll do the 2nd eviction then and show it delayed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the eviction show is half an hour later than normal, but it's a week day and that might be why (the season premiere of Desperate Housewives is on in the gap). But you're right it certainly gives them an extra bit to fiddle with things.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
19:12 Housemates farm task has begun...only animal noises from now on #CBB7 half a minute ago from web

I think the first evictee is going to get called to the diary room, and won't exit the normal way. The rest won't even know the evictee has left and the person who comes back in is Davina (especially if the evictee is Ivana, they're about the same size).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In case this info is useful later:

Ivana was reported to be "in a ball of feathers" but is now a sheep.
Vinnie is a horse.
Alex is a chicken.
Dane was a dog but now seems to be a goat.
Nicola is a chick.
Jonas is a pig.
Stephanie is a cow.

Highlights show is a 1pm board time. From then on I'll be posting SHOW SPOILERS as opposed to making up stuff, like my last few posts :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL @ "Stephanie is a cow"...hahaha It sounded like you were insulting her instead of telling us her costume.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lucky I didn't get modded ;).

Just realised none of what I said made sense because they can't evict until voting ends, and of course voting ends during the show. Oh well!

Davina is on. She says some of the contestants have revolted and are not wearing their costumes because they are too hot, so the mystery guest might not be that much of a mystery.

Crowd noise had big boos for Vinnie! I doubt very much he's evicted, but it would be wonderful if they could hear "get Vinnie out!" when Davina speaks to the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction announcement coming up!! The crowd is chanting "Get Vinnie Out" but it's not very clear.

The 6th housemate evicted from CBB7 is:

Ivana!

with 5.74% of the seven way vote.

She's been evicted the normal way and is leaving to the crowd - have they cancelled the costume idea???

Crowd cheer a lot, a few boos but nothing much.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview time:

Dav asks how she's feeling, she's feeling great, fantastic experience, lovely housemates, bonded with them. Dav reminds her she came in late, she says it took a few days to get set. Dav expected friction with Stephanie, Ivana says when she saw her she thought it was a BB game but they are good friends. Dav asks what she like in Steph: grounded, great sense of humour.

Dav tells her Steph nommed her in speed noms, to "put her out of her misery," Ivana says she was thinking the same thing about it being hard in house with strangers for 20 days. Hardest for her was being in three small rooms, hasn't been in one week in one home or sometimes in one country for more than 10 days at a time.

Dav says she was dignified about the fake award, how did she really feel. Says 100% she thought it was a prank to start with, believed BB at one point and played the game. Didn't care when Steph broke vase.

Vinnie: nice guy, hero in UK, got along with him well because he was organised, had to tiptoe into kitchen as he was territorial. On controlling side but used to that in her business. Being chained together was easy as both organised.

Alex: is hot, not a brainer, nice guy, motivated her to exercise. Will see his fight if she's in London.

Jonas: told her about his Tourette's a few days ago and now she understands. Said he was annoying when he started to scream or pound.

Who does she want to win? Close between Vinnie and Dane. Would like Vinnie to win.

Dav gives her a replacement for the broken award!

Davina says in second show [2.55pm board time] there will be a second eviction, and the hms won't even know it's an eviction. That's when the mystery celebrity will enter.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next section, with the surprise eviction, starting now...

Crowd is told to be quiet. Hms think there was only one eviction. Guest will exit in costume, celeb will enter in that costume.

Nicola is called to the diary room!

Big Brother says her time is about to end, she has been evicted. She's told to remove her costume and leave through the do0r to her right. She doesn't have any shoes on. (This seems very mean but she's taking it well!)

She goes out and meets some sort of aide, then goes out into the crowd and Davina, who cheer her!

She got 6.15% of the vote!

Clips now and interview to follow. I'm quite surprised!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview:

Dav says she wasn't expecting it, she says no, she thought she was getting her microphone changed. Says she would have cried if she was evicted the normal way, so probably for the best she wasn't able to say goodbye.

Dav says she asked lots of questions. Clips. Says was Jonas pining for Kat after she left, Nic says yes, for a while, then he cheered up. Dav asks if she has an embarrassment threshold? She says no, she likes to ask questions.

Says Stephen thought she was evil. On one hand sweet and nice, but other annoying, preached, put poison in their ears. What was it like to be brunt of him, Nic says he had her fools. Dav says after he left she could be fun, she agrees, couldn't be herself before, or only with Dane. Dane looked after her, and Vinnie. Dav asks if Dane had feelings for her, she says no, he's just really sweet. Dav says she inspired men to look after her, like Vinnie, although said she flitted. Nic says she knew that, he explained it to her.

Spot squeezing: Dav asks how she can do that!? Says she sanitised her hands afterwards! Dav asks if she was worried what Simon says, she says only afterwards.

Tree of Temptation task: lovely picture of daughter but she didn't look happy, so when she saw the vid and she was happy it made her feel better. Paranoid that everything is a message.

Has BB lived up to her expectations: yes, so good, massive rollercoaster, loved it.

Would like Dane to win.

Davina explaining they think evictee is still in the diary room.

But now someone is entering in her costume, it's Davina!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looking at the figures...

Ivana had 5.74% of the seven way vote. Nic had 6.15% of the six way vote, and I think that's equivalent to 5.79% of the seven way vote, so there was very little between them.

Davina's in the DR and thanking BB for the chance to go in! BB reminds her she must answer to the name of Nicola and not speak or do anything to draw attention to her true identity. She has to take off her earpiece. BB is already using the strict BB voice.

She enters the house, although is having trouble with the door!

Dane calls her over, she's miming she's not allowed to speak. Vinnie says "that's not Nic!" Dane says "definitely good call!"

She's acting very un-Nic-like! Vinnie says it might be Ivana.

Davina doesn't know what to do, had to run to the kitchen. Vinnie says she's too tall. She's leading them to the bedroom but they're not sure whether to follow.

It's not going very well!! The voiceover guy ends the show. She looks like she just has no idea what to do now she's been semi-rumbled!

Wonder what's going to happen on BBBM? Maybe she leaves the house quickly and is already out as it's on tape delay....?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Poor Davina! Vinnie ruined her big shot :-)
It was very funny to watch her running from everyone; I think she was afraid someone was going to take her chick head off!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma Willis is hosting BBBM.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She seemed really at a loss for what to do, didn't she!? They should have given her a plan, or she should have thought of one. With them not being able to talk and her not seeming to have a task to set them, it all seems a bit lame!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Alex is groping her!!! Jonas thinks she's Katia!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I hate that she can't talk to them! I thought they would be told no one can talk - that would at least have given her a chance.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It spoilt all the fun! Even if a few guessed to themselves Alex wouldn't have ;). She could have squeezed his spots!

I wonder if they've even thought where Nic is.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Steph said she had man hands! LOL - this turned out way better than I thought. Davina is so distraught!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Davina! I don't know what she can do without being able to speak!