TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 27, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, that's cruel!...hahaha!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I will enjoy watching these incredibly nice people trying to tell Ivana how ugly her award is! Only Vinnie will be good at the being mean part - the rest of them will be nervous wrecks!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahaha! Stephanie smashed Ivana's award to bits...LOL

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow that didn't last long! Ivana is a good sport. I think Stephanie said it fell apart in her hand, I wonder if it was that fragile.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The last week's schedule (same as previously posted, by this means I won't have to scroll back so far to find it!)

Mon 25
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12.10-6am Live Feeds

Tue 26
1.15-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12.10-6am Live Feeds

Wed 27
1.10-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
10.55-11.30pm Eviction Show - double eviction
11.25-12.30am BBBM
12.30-6am Live Feeds

Thu 28
1.40-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
9-10pm Highlights
12-6am Live Feeds

Fri 29
1.20-2.35pm Live feeds
6-6.25pm BBLB
8.30-9.30pm The Final Part 1
10.05-11.10pm The Final Part 2
11.05-12.10am BBBM

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Question for anyone with the answer:

BB plays mean or difficult tricks all of them with one exception. Why hasn't BB played a mean, difficult or embarrassing trick on Vinnie?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're scared he'll flip out??

I think Alex and Jonas have been relatively unscathed too though. Mind you Alex embarrasses himself so doesn't need BB to do it for him ;).

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule Kitt; I can never find it when I need it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome!

Looks like today they got hold of some spray tan and Alex is now orange!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oi that's not Lionel!

Did anyone notice on BBLB that Vinnie didn't even try to sculpt a face yet do you remember the hard time he gave Alex (was it?) for not putting any effort into the task where they had to draw Nicola and Ivana?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There is one set of rules for Vinnie and another set of rules for the rest of the world. I hope the people who can vote see what he's like, but he seems to be some sort of national hero. Because he played football as a thug? I actually liked him the first week, never having heard of him before, but now I cannot stand his double standard and bragging.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's a little bizarre, the Vinnie support. As you know I've been here for quite a few years now, so I had to ask a lot of friends back there in case it was just me who hated him, but all but one think he's just a thug. Maybe it's a generational thing, and young people have only seen the cool movie stuff and don't know him as a person. I still think although most of the viewers will have gone off him he's got a group of fanatical followers who might vote again and again, giving him the win.

Who do you all think are going tomorrow?

I want it to be Vinnie and anyone but Dane or Jonas.

I think it will be Ivana and Alex.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it may be Jonas and Ivana.

I'll feel really bad if Ivana leaves because I love how she annoys Vinnie.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ACK! I got totally sidetracked and forgot to put up today's 24b Daily show. I'll have it up within the hour. Sorry to anybody looking for it! I think I'm losing my mind.

www.bughug.com/c_bb.htm

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love how Ivana annoys Vinnie too, she's so patient and such a good sport. I really like her now and I never thought I would.

Today's show was hilarious!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Dane and Alex were both leading over Vinnie in the polls, which aren't really official, but it gives us hope. I think it might be Jonas and Ivana or Steph and Ivana leaving tomorrow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Alex?! Wow! I guess he's mostly lovable, but I think sometimes he's a little mean, mainly because he seems to feel the need to go with the crowd.

I read that Katie Price is nervous over his popularity and feared he might eclipse her when he comes out. I really hope he gets some good representation as she's just going to run his life with bad advice otherwise, she's so controlling. Maybe Dane can sort him out with a manager, Dane seems to have his head screwed on right.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I've never heard of Vinnie before this show, so I just set TiVo to record anything where he is in the cast. I noticed he's in a couple movies I have already seen, but I guess he wasn't memorable for me. This time I will be looking for him. I'm just curious if he is any good.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In today's show, watching Stephanie laugh to tears in the diary room after she broke the award actually had me laughing to tears..LOL! And Ivana consoling her sent me over the edge...LOL

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I can't remember laughing so much at a show as I have at tonight's epi. Thank you Naja! Now I have it downloaded and I have some friends who will be watching this epi with me this weekend! They will laugh their heads off!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is from The Sun. Not sure it makes sense to me - they can't talk?? What's she's going to do? But apparently:

Davina in the House

DAVINA McCall will enter the Big Brother house for the first time during the middle of a series tonight.

The show host, 42, is set to stay for several hours but will not sleep over or reveal her identity. The stunt is her way of marking the last Celebrity BB.

Two housemates will be evicted tonight. The first is likely to be kicked out while in an animal costume - after all the celebs dress up for a task.

Davina is then expected to go in wearing the evicted star's animal disguise - and as no one is allowed to speak they are unlikely to recognise her.

A source said: "This is a perfect way of giving Davina a taste of house life."

Ivana and Stephanie are the favourites for the axe.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And... Davina's meant to be hosting BBBM right after the eviction???

Baffled.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
What happens if they decide to change out of the costume before leaving the house? If BB forces them to leave them on then they will know something is up.

And if nobody can speak then who cares if Davina is in there in a costume when we can't see or hear her? It could be anybody in the costume. What a ridiculously stupid and worthless stunt.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
They could evict the HM from the diary room like they did one year with the girl in the Little Bo Peep costume. Either way, I agree Flagg, it is a little lame if she can't interact with anyone and they don't know who she is.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Breaking news: Tree tempts Vinnie

He has to act all emotional over dinner and tell them how much he enjoyed the time in the house, and he has to take alex aside and tell him that he once cross dressed and enjoyed it. OF COURSE hardman Vinnie first turned it down. But once the Tree told him the whole house would feel the 'wrath of the tree' he had no choice. He just did it. Go Tree!!!