TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Celebrity Big Brother - General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 25, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Feeling a bit bad for him with all the boos! Not sure he'll understand why.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview:

Dav asks how he feels, he says it's crazy. How was BB experience being a Christian? He says the horrible people who make the show try to break them down emotionally. Was in the hell house, did the best he could to be a representation of the King of Kings and God. Dav says fantastic viewing, shows clips. Asks if anything or anyone compromised his beliefs? Says he's not a smoker but had nothing to do, he smokes an occasional cigar but kids, no smoking.

Dav says hms felt he preached, was it his intention to go in and spread his message? He says, no his intention was to have fun, just wanted to say what he believed at the same time. Not going to back down from his faith, not forcing it on anyone, Dav says a little bit.

Alex: was he your disciple? Absolutely, was the person who most positively responded.

Dav says fave bits are when he ws naughty, is naughty Stephen still in there? He says just because he's saved, doesn't mean he's not still a sinner. Answers with yes.

Vinnie: is his position as house leader under threat. Yes, in his own conniving way Dane has snuck in, runs the kitchen.

Did he think Nicola was evil and why? No not evil, but don't cross her.

What did he get out of the experience? Learned a lot about himself and his faith. Absolutely almost killed him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And...

the fifth person to be evicted from CBB7 is

Sisqo!

with 29% of the vote.

No.......! That leaves Ivana with 21%.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's just an awful result. At least he's getting big cheers from the crowd. What a boring lot left for the last week.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interview time:

Dav says great exit, how does he feel. He says hard to beat Vinnie with him being a national hero. Dave tells him it's the best exit he has. Tells him who nommed him, he expected more. He was hoping it was strategic not personal. Dav said it was getting competitive. He says everyone wants to win but nobody said it. Thinks Vinnie will take it, crowd boos (yeyyy!).

Dav says since nominated and given up tobacco it's unleashed his inner dragon. Shows clips. Dav asks why he wants to take Vinnie on? He said it seemed like double standards with the rules, Vinnie favoured Alex, had his own set of rules. Vin was bossy, worked for house in the beginning when lots of people there. By 5th day he felt he was looked over. Says show will be boring without him.

Dav says he was the one hm who stood up for Sov, he says then she left with the key! Show clips of Dane and his tree induced antics. Explains punishment was for them letting Sov take the key.

Did he have a good experience: Fantastic, learnt a lot about himself, he's spent a lot of time creating his own world, Dav cuts him off for time, tells him this was one of the best moments and gives him his mankini.

Lines are now open for a VOTE TO WIN!

Dav goes over the numbers and Dane got cheers from the crowd, most of the others got boos. Nicola got mixed. Vinnie got loud boos AND loud cheers! I think the enthusiasm of Vinnie's fans are going to outweigh those split between the others.

DOUBLE eviction on Wednesday, hms will not be told beforehand.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Maybe Stephanie and Ivana will kick off a plan to rile up the guys and improve their own chances... that would at least be fun to watch!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's going to be 1. Vinnie, 2. Dane, 3. Nicola, for sure. Not sure on the rest, maybe 4. Jonas, 5. Alex, 6. Stephanie, 7. Ivana. It's Stephanie I'm most unsure of.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Stephanie is quite sneaky and could start something, but probably not against Vinnie. And I want Vinnie taken off his perch!!!

Dane has less to lose though, he might get up to something.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt, whatever you do, stay away from the live feeds... Nic is all over Alex's back in that certain way..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gross gross gross gross gross gross! Thanks for the warning!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I was stunned when Davina said Sisqo's name! I may be the only one here glad Ivana stayed. I wanted Ivana or Stephen to stay. I also thought the booing was ridiculous. None of these people that left really did anything horrible.

I am really going to be disappointed if Vinnie wins. The sound of the crowd whenever his name is mentioned makes me think he might. Yuck.

Oh, and in yesterday's show, I really laughed when Vinnie was complaining about Sisqo talking behind his back, and BB asked him if he had ever done the same--- and he could barely answer....LOL He's like a big baby.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There is no way in heck Nicola can accomplish her new tree task. It pretty much sounds like she has to insult each one of her fellow HMs individually, and then kiss them...lol

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/...

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Naja, that's funny. The tree has been the star of the show. If I had my way, the tree would win the whole thing. You'd think that by now they'd have figured out that when people do strange things, they are pulling a prank for BB.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like she did a pretty good job according to this video. I laughed when she told Ivana she looks like a big fat orange...LOL

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The crowd's reaction to Vinnie was a big give away for me too. I think there is a reasonably sizeable group of fanatical Vinnie supporters who voted late yesterday to get Sisqo out because he was challenging Vinnie. Sisqo's odds were slipping, but they were nowhere near Ivana's, and on the polls at other sites I visit Sisqo was definitely more popular AND less disliked than Ivana. I think his eviction had to be late action from people who are very pro-Vinnie.

And I'm thinking the same Vinnie fanatics will be the sort to vote multiple times for him to win, and particularly when there's no big stand out opposition he's just going to win, regardless of how many people now dislike him.

That's not to say there aren't regular Vinnie fans who like him for other reasons, just those loud screams for Vinnie compared to the reaction to any other contestant means something, I'm sure.

I love the tree too! I look forward to seeing that clip a bit later.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
New Task (from inside big brother):
Housemates chained together

Celebs need to bond better

Today housemates will take part in a chain task, which sees them tied up with a partner so they can get to know each other better.

Alex read the instructions aloud to the group: “It has been an emotional ride so far and Big Brother has been genuinely moved by some of the relationships that have developed.

“However, Big Brother felt that some housemates have not bonded as well as others, and would hate it for these housemates to leave the house without spending some quality time with each other.”

The housemates received a box containing chains and leather shackles to attach each other with. They may only be undone if someone needs to use the toilet, go to the diary room, or have a bath or shower.

Alex has been tied to Dane, Ivana with Vinnie, leaving Nicola, Stephanie and Jonas in a three.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The best part of this task will be Ivana and Vinnie!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's going to be so irritated by her! I think Alex and Dane will do surprisingly well (although have I noticed Alex getting more and more tetchy these last few days?). The other three will be ok as long as Nicola is in the middle.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It's funny how the early favorites on this shiow always end up self destructing and losing the game. Vinnie was a clear favorite but the way he's been acting lately, I doubt he will win it, and hope he doesn't.

The way he reacted to Sisqo's ribbing, threatening to get his solicitor involved, trying to use the rules to get Sisqo ejected by saying his family would be offended, etc. Then now last night the way he was gloating and arrogant about how those who went up against him are gone, he just looks really weak and unable to take what he dishes out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's always been just a big bully. Often bullies don't like it when people stand up to them. I still have a feeling he's going to win though :-(.

According to the live feed twitters, Jonas has shaved his head! Don't know if that means shaved it bald or something less extreme.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Good show tonight, Nicola has a tree task.

"I thought you was a NICE tree."

Oh, and "Who's Marlon Brando?"

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Big Brother has given Ivana a particularly mean task...LOL

Quote from the BB site:

"Moments ago Ivana was called into the Diary Room to receive some very exciting news. Big Brother informed her that she has been nominated for the ' Best International Businesswoman on a Reality TV show ' award, by the readers of Scandinavian magazine Kugel Fresh! What Ivana won't know however, is that the award is actually fake!

Ivana was told that Big Brother has arranged for her to appear on the awards show later on this afternoon, for which she must give an acceptance speech in English, German and Czech. She will have the afternoon to practice what she would like to say, if she wins.

While Ivana was in the Diary Room, Big Brother informed the rest of the Housemates about the fake award, setting them the task of convincing Ivana that the award is completely genuine. If Ivana at any point thinks that the awards are fake, Housemates will fail the task."

hahaha

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Vinnie is no longer the bookies' favorite to win... Dane has moved in to 1st place & Vinnie is 2nd - odds are below:
Dane: 6/5
Vinnie: 11/4
Nicola: 11/2
Alex: 6/1
Jonas: 9/1
Stephanie: 12/1
Ivana: 40/1

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ivana has a pretty good sense of humor though and won't be upset later when she finds out it was a fake award. I was listening to the feeds earlier and heard Ivana asking Jonas about a certain Swedish awards show... I wondered what they were talking about, but I bet it had to do with this task!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh but this part of the task is really mean - I'm not sure Ivana will find this funny - at least not while it's happening :-)

2nd part of task:
In the afternoon, Ivana will have to go into the task room in her best dress where the hosts of the “Scandinavian award ceremony” will be linked through to announce the results of the awards. Ivana will discover that she has won and will have to give her acceptance speech.

While Ivana is in the task room collecting her award, the other housemates will be in the living room being given another task by Big Brother – to ruin Ivana’s award when she comes back into the main house.

Housemates will have to tell Ivana that her award looks stupid, then try to drink from the award and finally break the award.

If all three sections of the task are completed without Ivana being suspicious, housemates will pass the task and win an awards party for the evening.